Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 02 May 2019 12:36 #1321

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with this picture...

How about it Spock?

"Fascinating"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 02 May 2019 14:02 #1322

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
It's like a child who just lost a debate ''you're a Jew, ner ner, ner ner''

Why the fuck novum wants you moderating this forum..... :dunno:

This is the thing with neonazis, they give it the big one ''Hitler was the greatest and bravest ever'' and when it gets exposed as the horseshit that it is, they revert to childish name calling.....one dimensional idiots....this one is pretending he can moderate an all inclusive forum by being an abusive little squirt.

''All my sources of information are great, your sources are all fake'' :facepalm:

You have no idea that 99.999999999 of the white people who you think you represent, think your views are those of an utter cunt from start to finish, and it's not because you're 'red-pilled' and they ain't, it's because Hitler was a disaster for European civilisation and you like that, your best part of world history was WW2 with all the death and destruction, it was Hitler's hay day.....a living hell, the worst time in the past 100 years...and you're jumping up and down as if it was great. That's not 'red-pilled' that's being a twisted little fuck, I couldn't think of a Jew who is at your level of criminality....you make Jews look good by acting like a total prick as you oppose them. None of them are at your level, they didn't call for WW2, they didn't have a nation to fight in a war about except where they happened to reside. it's your fucked up hero old shaky hand who went for war....murder, slaughter, invasion.

Deep down you know it's true but your cognitive dissonance won't permit it, so all those who speak the truth, you need to call Jews etc...it's all you have left to debate with....very.....very...sad....little......'man'. :yupgrin:

It’s nice to notice Annabelle is seeing straight through you for the piece of garbage you are. :)

Ah my mistake you're not one dimensional but two, your other dimension in stalking annabelle.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 02 May 2019 18:52 #1323

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

This is the thing with neonazis, they give it the big one ''Hitler was the greatest and bravest ever'' and when it gets exposed as the horseshit that it is, they revert to childish name calling.....one dimensional idiots....this one is pretending he can moderate an all inclusive forum by being an abusive little squirt.

''All my sources of information are great, your sources are all fake'' :facepalm:

You have no idea that 99.999999999 of the white people who you think you represent, think your views are those of an utter cunt from start to finish, and it's not because you're 'red-pilled' and they ain't, it's because Hitler was a disaster for European civilisation and you like that, your best part of world history was WW2 with all the death and destruction, it was Hitler's hay day.....a living hell, the worst time in the past 100 years...and you're jumping up and down as if it was great. That's not 'red-pilled' that's being a twisted little fuck, I couldn't think of a Jew who is at your level of criminality....you make Jews look good by acting like a total prick as you oppose them. None of them are at your level, they didn't call for WW2, they didn't have a nation to fight in a war about except where they happened to reside. it's your fucked up hero old shaky hand who went for war....murder, slaughter, invasion.

Deep down you know it's true but your cognitive dissonance won't permit it, so all those who speak the truth, you need to call Jews etc...it's all you have left to debate with....very.....very...sad....little......'man'. :yupgrin:

It’s nice to notice Annabelle is seeing straight through you for the piece of garbage you are. :)

Ah my mistake you're not one dimensional but two, your other dimension in stalking annabelle.

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 12:49 #1324

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 15:41 #1325

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 18:05 #1326

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 18:32 #1327

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's a forum rule against duplicate posts in multiple threads, if not we should make onbe
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/72127-fox-news-bans-ad-for-documentary-about-american-nazi-rally-in-1939.html#327347
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 03 May 2019 18:33 by Rocco.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 20:45 #1328

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

I don't want to be a stalker

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 03 May 2019 20:48 #1329

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

But you’re a hyena? :)
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 05 May 2019 18:20 #1330

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 04:56 #1331

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

Are you actually still here?, You;re like the ghost of Zorro which is forever fading but not quite properly fucked off yet.

if you're not licking dolfy's dead ass, you're either stalking annabelle or being a general pest, an online nuisance

Last Edit: 06 May 2019 05:05 by Frothy.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 05:53 #1332

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 06:17 #1333

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

Are you actually still here?, You;re like the ghost of Zorro which is forever fading but not quite properly fucked off yet.

if you're not licking dolfy's dead ass, you're either stalking annabelle or being a general pest, an online nuisance

Where is this from?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 08:24 #1334

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

Goes searching for me over the net, yet calls me a stalker. :larf:

That’s called ‘projection’, which is one of the techniques psychopaths like yourself use in order to shift blame.

Btw, since when is ‘talking to someone’ on a forum the same as ‘stalking’?

Looks like you are lying there as well now ey, little man? :)

Still, it’s amusing to see Annabelle dropped you. ^^

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 08:26 #1335

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Stalker
Jealous?

Where is this from?

Funny to see my personal leech is getting nosey. :D

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 06 May 2019 13:36 #1336

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 07 May 2019 15:35 #1337

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 13:42 #1338

• Straight Shooter

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 20:34 #1339

• Flare
I've been doing some thinking about this thread of Dots, since it obviously was just a matter of time for him to bump it again, as he somehow wants to make a point, or prove that he has a point, while he doesn't have one...

And what I thought about is the following:

In the last 4 years that I have been redpilled on WW II, Hitler, National Socialism etc... and the 24/7 that I am researching the subject... watching documentaries, reading books, listening to podcasts, reading articles on the net, National Socialist websites and whatnot....

I have not encountered a SINGLE PERSON, ARTICLE or ANY MENTION of WW II to be 'the most shameful thing' to ever happen to whites.

And that's because all redpilled people know the jews are the ones who are responsible for it, as they have instigated and directed the whole war.

Come to think of it, in the past 39 years of my life, I have never heard anyone shame us for WW II.

Which means it is Dots alone, and Dots ONLY who is coming up with this fucking garbage of his which makes no sense at all. And he just keeps on whining about WW II to be a shame for whites which is just ridiculous as it ISN'T.

I'm sure his grandfather would roll over in his grave if he would hear what kind of bullshit he is posting and putting him to shame.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:05 #1340

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Dots is a Low-T, Low-Energy, Slack Jawed, Mouth Breathing Gamma Male with a Defeatist Attitude and a Poverty Mentality. He just wants to collect his $1000 UBI and smoke weed all day. He's defo not NS material
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 08 May 2019 21:06 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare