Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:17 #1341

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Dots speaks for himself but on the balance of it all, we slaughtered our own for the benefit of, and at the behest of the kikes. That is shameful really, nobody thought about the ramifications and reasons behind those pushing for war. It just boils down to money in the end and who controls that money. We know the answer. Will we learn?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:24 #1342

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Dots is a Low-T, Low-Energy, Slack Jawed, Mouth Breathing Gamma Male with a Defeatist Attitude and a Poverty Mentality. He just wants to collect his $1000 UBI and smoke weed all day. He's defo not NS material

Couldn't have said it better.

I suggest Dots gets his goddamn act together, lose fat, get in shape and get strong & healthy again in stead of keeping up this horseshit thread of his.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 08 May 2019 21:55 by Flare.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:28 #1343

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
Dots speaks for himself but on the balance of it all, we slaughtered our own for the benefit of, and at the behest of the kikes. That is shameful really, nobody thought about the ramifications and reasons behind those pushing for war. It just boils down to money in the end and who controls that money. We know the answer. Will we learn?

The Germans were well-aware what they were up against and who were responsible.

What do you think must have gone through the German soldiers heads as they mowed down thousands of fellow, but corrupted whites on the beaches of Normandy?
Why do you think they treated their POW's with utmost care and perfectly according to Geneva conventions?

This in contrary to the US and British soldier who had been brainwashed BY THE JEWS and just didn't know the better.

The blame for it all lies with the jews, not the whites who they manipulated to fight for them.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Last Edit: 08 May 2019 21:31 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:54 #1344

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
It all comes down to taking down the few money lenders at the top, and the whole card house will come tumbling down
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 21:58 #1345

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

The Germans were well-aware what they were up against and who were responsible.

What do you think must have gone through the German soldiers heads as they mowed down thousands of fellow, but corrupted whites on the beaches of Normandy?
Why do you think they treated their POW's with utmost care and perfectly according to Geneva conventions?

This in contrary to the US and British soldier who had been brainwashed BY THE JEWS and just didn't know the better.

The blame for it all lies with the jews, not the whites who they manipulated to fight for them.
When Jews say they've been persecuted for thousands of years, I tell them to stop scamming people. When gentiles say they've been scammed by Jews for thousands of years, I tell them to stop being gullible fools

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 22:26 #1346

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
It all comes down to taking down the few money lenders at the top, and the whole card house will come tumbling down

OK, what's your plan here?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 22:29 #1347

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Educating myself and spreading awareness is my part
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 08 May 2019 23:17 #1348

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

And that destroys Jewish influence how or is it just in your mind?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 09 May 2019 04:33 #1349

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

And that destroys Jewish influence how or is it just in your mind?
I wouldn't even buy a avocado fruit in the grocery store if it was from Israel. But you just go ahead and keep dreaming of Genocide. It's delusional fools like you, and the whore who liked your post, who are hurting the cause
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 09 May 2019 12:52 #1350

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I do the BDS thing myself, it doesn't change much in real terms but you carry on deluding yourself that you're making change.
Tell me, who makes the processor in your computers, socco jew lover?
And Roastie has added far more substance to this forum and addressing the JQ than you have in your time here.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 09 May 2019 17:13 #1351

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm not here to safe the world. I'm here to safe myself and my family. And I'm doing just fine. When SHTF my survival chances are a 100x better than yours ;)

It's funny you call me a "Jew lover". I guess you just read what you wanna read. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't even be able to spot a Jew when he sat right next to you. I'm pretty sure your Jew hatred is based on conspiracy stories on the internet and neo-nazi propaganda only. And not from personal experience as I have. I grew up in a town full of Jews and mischlings. I know the debts of their depravity. I know what makes them tick. I know the Jew like no other.

Roastie has been contaminated with the leftist virus which causes a defeatist attitude and poverty mentality, just like a slave. She's terminal cancer, just like many others on this board
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 May 2019 18:01 by Rocco.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 09 May 2019 19:03 #1352

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Yeah, busting Jewish malfeasance via the vegetable aisle, way to go Josef.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 09 May 2019 19:44 #1353

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I have no idea what you just said
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 01:13 #1354

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Dots is a Low-T, Low-Energy, Slack Jawed, Mouth Breathing Gamma Male with a Defeatist Attitude and a Poverty Mentality. He just wants to collect his $1000 UBI and smoke weed all day. He's defo not NS material

Couldn't have said it better.

I suggest Dots gets his goddamn act together, lose fat, get in shape and get strong & healthy again in stead of keeping up this horseshit thread of his.

and only allowed to watch Clint Eastwood movies until further notice

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 01:25 #1355

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Rocco wrote:
I have no idea what you just said
Of course you don't. What's your plan to combat black crime,, tax watermelons?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 16:23 #1356

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Roastie has been contaminated with the leftist virus which causes a defeatist attitude and poverty mentality, just like a slave. She's terminal cancer, just like many others on this board

Come on now... don't be too harsh on Roastie.

But yea, I can see what you mean in regards to her being contaminated with the leftist virus.

It's actually quite common to see liberals / leftists / anarchists get redpilled on certain matters, yet they still believe some of their 'leftist/liberal ideology' still might be applicable in some cases.

They just can't come to terms with the fact that literally everything they know, what they say and what they think as a leftist is wrong.

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 16:58 #1357

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Roastie can defend herself, but I have to say I never thought she posts from a leftist standpoint.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Roastie

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 17:18 #1358

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The Overton Window has moved so far to the Left in Europe most Europeans don't even realize their are regurgitating Leftist talking points

You're a Leftist,
  • If you support the Welfare State
  • If you support the Surveillance State
  • If you support Taxation
  • If you support Healthcare
  • If you support Abortion
  • If you support Euthanasia
  • If you support Atheism
  • If you support Public Housing
  • If you support Public Schooling
  • If you support Big Government
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 May 2019 17:18 by Rocco.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 17:39 #1359

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Lefties, generally speaking are godless spiritual retards, so to fill the spiritual void within themselves, they embark on half-baked "do-gooder social justice crusades" in the hope that the universe will like them better.
Not a friggin chance, they'll go up the spout with all other Jesus-rejecters, I avoid them like the plague..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)

Last Edit: 10 May 2019 17:43 by Ugh.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 10 May 2019 23:34 #1360

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
The Overton Window has moved so far to the Left in Europe most Europeans don't even realize their are regurgitating Leftist talking points

You're a Leftist,
  • If you support the Welfare State
  • If you support the Surveillance State
  • If you support Taxation
  • If you support Healthcare
  • If you support Abortion
  • If you support Euthanasia
  • If you support Atheism
  • If you support Public Housing
  • If you support Public Schooling
  • If you support Big Government

:bs:

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare