Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 01:00 #1401

• Flare
HotRod wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
HotRod wrote:
Ugh wrote:
HotRod wrote:
..Injecting someone with poison is murder.

What if they've ASKED to be put out of their misery?..;)
And what if somebody is in such a bad way that they're incapable of speaking to ask people to do it?
So you would have your own mother or father injected with poison, nice
You committed a deadly sin

If it's at their own free will, hey... why not?

And if I'd be in a vegetative state, I would gladly have someone make the choice and put me out of my misery.

Glad that I wouldn't be family of a maniac like you who would let me suffer for many more years.

Yes Flare, maniac is the right description

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70824-awakening-the-sacred-feminine-an-introduction-to-a-european-goddess.html?start=160#297909

Rocco aka Hotrod posted this

Who's "Rocco", your boyfriend?

So there you go from a Christian who claims to have high morals to a wifebeater in a matter of minutes... :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 02:21 #1402

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Was it 'better' to leave this man to live with his condition against his wishes?

ethicalthoughtsoneuthanasia.weebly.com/case-studies.html#
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 04:29 #1403

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Ugh wrote:
What if they've ASKED to be put out of their misery?..;)
And what if somebody is in such a bad way that they're incapable of speaking to ask people to do it?
HotRod wrote:
So you would have your own mother or father injected with poison, nice.
You committed a deadly sin

Which is the bigger "sin", to let somebody go on suffering, or to put them out of their misery?
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2019 04:29 by Ugh.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 09:36 #1404

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
HotRod wrote:
Thou shalt not kill

Yes that's aimed at goofballs who've got an anger management problem.
Some religious cults sit out all wars without fighting, but if everybody did that the japs would be running half the planet by now, and the Nazis the other half..:)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 11:39 #1405

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
HotRod wrote:
..We're talking about murdering the innocent, the elderly, the unborn, and the disabled
This poor girl is is dead now. Her blood is on your hands..

Steady on! For two pins I'd think that was some sort of prank video, because there was hardly anything wrong with that Caitlin girl and she certainly didn't warrant being murdered! Please tell me it was a fictional film or something..:)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 11:42 #1406

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
As regards abortion, my parents had a shotgun wedding in 1948 because I was on the way, and it was such a heinous social crime in those days that unmarried women often had abortions to cover it up, and people would have nodded understandingly and wouldn't have minded.
But as the fetus in question, I might have minded..:)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 16:30 #1407

• Flare
HotRod wrote:
Thou shalt not kill

Ah... well.. go tell that to the military.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 20 Dec 2019 20:05 #1408

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Do you support the death penalty?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 21 Dec 2019 05:04 #1409

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
HotRod wrote:
Injecting someone with poison

Look at it another way mate, only Satan would enjoy seeing somebody suffer in pain or distress rather than be euthanized to put them out of their misery.
Your catholic church bans euthanasia, and as the catholic church has got Satan's fingerprints all over it, we don't give a rat's ass what it says..;)

For example they pray to Jesus's human mum and to human "saints", even though Jesus says don't do that.
And even the Pope has lost the plot, I wonder which bit of this he doesn't understand?-
Paul said- "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Bible:Galatians 3:28 )

Last Edit: 21 Dec 2019 05:39 by Ugh.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Dec 2019 17:41 #1410

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The Laconia incident is an event where the troopship "Laconia" was sunk by a U-boat. Upon realising the ship actually contained civilian passengers the U-boat commander orders his crew to rescue survivors. Nonetheless, they are still attacked by US Air force.

www.radioalbion.com/2019/12/axis-war-heroes-laconia-incident-awh.html?m=1
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 31 Dec 2019 10:43 #1411

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I think the apathy of "the white race" is the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race.

But some believe they are some keyboard warrior, that helps. :notworthy:

A Happy and Surprising New Year all.

All For One. All For The Future, Agenda 2020.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 31 Dec 2019 15:38 #1412

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I think the apathy of "the white race" is the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race.

But some believe they are some keyboard warrior, that helps. :notworthy:

A Happy and Surprising New Year all.

All For One. All For The Future, Agenda 2020.

Well... at least it is good to see that you don’t consider yourself to belong to the white race.

You’re such a disgusting piece of lowlife scum, that if they’d hang you from a lamppost at a gasstation, you would desecrate the station.

Happy new year to you too and to that expensive whore of yours. ;)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 24 May 2020 19:09 #1413

• entelechy
  • Fresh Member
Looking through this section of the forum, most of what has to be brought to light about WWII, has been done so, and far more eloquently than I am capable.

What I will say is, I am a lifelong pacifist. I have often told members of the British public, I would have been a conscientious objector during both World Wars, especially the Second World War. When I do this, I often get given horrified contorted looks.

Allied propaganda is still as effective today, as it was over seventy years ago. All western history since WWII (one could argue since WWI) has been a lie and fabricated reports of German atrocity, necessitated by Allied strategic bombing of German towns and cities, have been codified into an unreliable narrative that has supported war validating western civilization ever since.

If every lie about Nazi Germany was finally collapsed, rotten to the core, western liberal democracy would quickly follow suit. To do this, the very real genocide of German civilians by the Allies' will have to be fully acknowledged and there is no way academia would ever allow that to happen.

I fully expect future depictions of Nazi Germany to become even more pitch shifted from reality and caricatured, while communist atrocities will be exonerated and then repeated.
Last Edit: 24 May 2020 22:55 by entelechy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare