Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 12:59 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
The best thing about WW2 was the end of Hitler's brutal dictatorship.

Though surely it could have been avoided.

After WW1 Germany was not meant to be having arms factories etc, apparently the Germans were disguising these arms factories as schools or other public buildings.

To me this is ridiculous, the allies have not long come out of a world war, surely as soon as they realized what kind of leader Hitler was they would have been all over him like a rash, yet they sit back and do nothing as he builds up arms, and ''they don't know'' :facepalm:

So the allies had nobody in Germany to tell them what was happening, that's utterly ridiculous, it's much more likely that they knew exactly what Hitler was doing, they wanted a war so let him do it.

Hitler could have been stopped and basically imprisoned for building up arms in the first place, it would not surprise me in the slightest if he was being supported.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 13:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 13:04 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Oracle wrote:
The most shameful thing that happened, is that the US and Brits sided with the judaic bolshevik devil and behaved like the devil themselves.
It will haunt them some more decades
.


:up:

I wonder how this unique crime against humanity will ever be compensated for - physically and spiritually.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 13:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 13:28 #23

Blue_Tackler wrote:
The best thing about WW2 was the end of Hitler's brutal dictatorship.

Though surely it could have been avoided.

After WW1 Germany was not meant to be having arms factories etc, apparently the Germans were disguising these arms factories as schools or other public buildings.

To me this is ridiculous, the allies have not long come out of a world war, surely as soon as they realized what kind of leader Hitler was they would have been all over him like a rash, yet they sit back and do nothing as he builds up arms, and ''they don't know'' :facepalm:

So the allies had nobody in Germany to tell them what was happening, that's utterly ridiculous, it's much more likely that they knew exactly what Hitler was doing, they wanted a war so let him do it.

Hitler could have been stopped and basically imprisoned for building up arms in the first place, it would not surprise me in the slightest if he was being supported.

I don't believe that Adolf Hitler was a brutal dictator, more a strong leader that didn't stand for nonsense, or wouldn't allow his people to be enslaved by hostile forces.

Regarding your last point, by the same standards shouldn't the Allies have faced a war crimes tribunal for building long distance bombers from around 1933-34 onwards, that were obviously specifically constructed to cause maximum damage to German cities and the civilian population.

Adolf Hitler also tried on many occasions to negotiate peace. He was ignored because war had already been planned from the day he was elected as Chancellor.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 13:30 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 13:30 #24

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I wonder how this unique crime against humanity will ever be compensated for - physically and spiritually.
.
It will never happen........... NEVER!
All you would ever get is a lie which is there favorite hobby!

Again its like asking psychopath Satan to say sorry & follow god from now onwards.

Psychopaths never seeing or recognizing there own doings.......... but you should know this reality personally.

He would not be Satan if he ever would says sorry alone.

Dream on ......... it will never happen.
How many proven murderers with the killing weapon still in there hand would admit they are a killer?

You really like to get compensated ........... YES? ....................... this means you not better then the Jews which living from the dead.

And you saying you are German :thdown: :thdown: ................ I tell you into your face then that you are a freaking disgrace if you selling the dead in any form or way. That's not being German at all ........ at least not my generation ,,,,,, SORRY!
There is no bigger evil to me in my mind then to sell the already dead ones ......... well that must be me only being this way.

I personally would piss on your money if you like to buy yourself free from a committed murder.

All I like to see is that the Jews paying back every overcharge non dead one plus interest for the entire time & interest on interest.

And those which having the dead ones on there Soul I like them to die with it in there last second of there lowlifes so they enjoy there ends into there lonely boxes.


|||||||| ||||||||

Here is something for you Frau Führer & you should study into this day and night & into detail especially the last sentence:

14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you;

rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile

YOU."


No need to get pissed what I said here; because you are bringing this stuff onto yourself!
As I pointed the finger to the corrective self action you could take .......... learn the last sentence & what it means................ !
Its not enough to just sell the truth; but if you are a truth seller you have to be able to eat it yourself too!


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 13:58 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 13:49 #25

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I wonder how this unique crime against humanity will ever be compensated for - physically and spiritually.

.
1941 wrote:
Two years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge Europe in war.
Since then, a battle has taken place between the truth and the lie. Arms had to decide.
As always, this struggle will end victoriously for the truth.

Sixty years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge Asia in war.

Fifty years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge Africa in war.

Forty years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge South America in war.

Thirty years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge Asia in war.

Twenty years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge Europe in war.

Fourteen years ago, the conspiracy of Democrats, Jews and Freemasons managed to plunge the world in war.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 15:00 #26

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10117
  • Likes received: 2864
Mario wrote:
And since when is killing, murdering and blood & guts wars shameful.

What? :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 16:11 #27

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
.......... wrote:
Mario wrote:
And since when is killing, murdering and blood & guts wars shameful.

What? :facepalm:
Surely just a misunderstanding..
Did you misunderstood what I was saying with this.
Also try to not take my postings personal ...... I'm talking to the lowlifes out there not to you at all. :yup:
Hope the bastards out there in the World read this stuff too. :mad:

These people out there running the show, implementing there actions could not care less about being shameful.
They do not understand what this means ........ otherwise they would not do what they doing & not just once but continuously.

Those which may feeling shameful having absolutely nothing to do with the acts committed by others.
Its all reversed.

Why would you need to be ashamed of something you did not commit directly or indirectly?
Why would you take on something you have nothing to do with?
Why would you take a bullet for someone else's crimes?

This is a typical Communist style system & brainwashing concept where they implementing collective punishment.
And exactly those types could not care about any shame towards any of there inhuman or in just acts globally.


You see this does mean nothing to these people which are killing for money a cotton flag or any idol sits in some Government house.
Liars do not have shame ever & professional liars even less so!
Psychopaths do not have shame or remorse ever .....


Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ASV) The soul that sinneth, it shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.


Give only the two verses to the Fiat-Jews & they Spit on it.
Because they implementing the exact opposite so they can live from the dead & forcing others to pay for things which they had nothing to do with & were not even born in most cases.

Do you think they having any shame selling the dead for starters never mind making others pay for things which they never committed?
And some lowlifes out there talking Laws system ......... what laws system the criminal law the criminals created for themselves??
Hence its rightfully called Criminal law ..... exactly what it is!



And if they ever, ever start to check out the people in power positions they will be shocked how many are within there midsts.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 17:01 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:02 #28

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10117
  • Likes received: 2864
Mario wrote:
.......... wrote:
Mario wrote:
And since when is killing, murdering and blood & guts wars shameful.

What? :facepalm:


These people out there running the show, implementing there actions could not care less about being shameful.

There has always be people in power with money running the show without empathy who control Army's.

The real shame is all the common white folk who went along with the orders and slaughtered each other.,

That's the theme of this thread and why it's different from the other ones about WW2 what's not to understand about that?

I don't need to read a 100 page thread with all the intricate details about WW2 in 2015 that would be a waste of my time.

All i need to know is what the end result was which is millions upon millions of white people slaughtered each other.

The solution is simple which is common people behave better and not slaughter each other over worthless leaders.

Because in the end life goes on and that will just be remembered as a stain on human history to the next generation.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:26 #29

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
Zorro wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The best thing about WW2 was the end of Hitler's brutal dictatorship.

Though surely it could have been avoided.

After WW1 Germany was not meant to be having arms factories etc, apparently the Germans were disguising these arms factories as schools or other public buildings.

To me this is ridiculous, the allies have not long come out of a world war, surely as soon as they realized what kind of leader Hitler was they would have been all over him like a rash, yet they sit back and do nothing as he builds up arms, and ''they don't know'' :facepalm:

So the allies had nobody in Germany to tell them what was happening, that's utterly ridiculous, it's much more likely that they knew exactly what Hitler was doing, they wanted a war so let him do it.

Hitler could have been stopped and basically imprisoned for building up arms in the first place, it would not surprise me in the slightest if he was being supported.

I don't believe that Adolf Hitler was a brutal dictator, more a strong leader that didn't stand for nonsense, or wouldn't allow his people to be enslaved by hostile forces.

Regarding your last point, by the same standards shouldn't the Allies have faced a war crimes tribunal for building long distance bombers from around 1933-34 onwards, that were obviously specifically constructed to cause maximum damage to German cities and the civilian population.

Adolf Hitler also tried on many occasions to negotiate peace. He was ignored because war had already been planned from the day he was elected as Chancellor.
He invaded half of Europe.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:29 #30

@dots. ^^ Put more simply in a few words.. you want to remain ignorant of the truth.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 17:36 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:31 #31

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
.......... wrote:
Mario wrote:
.......... wrote:
Mario wrote:
And since when is killing, murdering and blood & guts wars shameful.

What? :facepalm:

These people out there running the show, implementing there actions could not care less about being shameful.
There has always be people in power with money running the show without empathy who control Army's.
The real shame is all the common white folk who went along with the orders and slaughtered each other.,
That's the theme of this thread and why it's different from the other ones about WW2 what's not to understand about that?
I don't need to read a 100 page thread with all the intricate details about WW2 in 2015 that would be a waste of my time.
All i need to know is what the end result was which is millions upon millions of white people slaughtered each other.
The solution is simple which is common people behave better and not slaughter each other over worthless leaders.
Because in the end life goes on and that will just be remembered as a stain on human history to the next generation.
Easier said then done.

If anyone is able to remove god number one .........
which is money then I would give it a chance.


As long this god will not be wiped of this earth together with all there control masters ......... all will just stay a dream and illusion.
Maybe 5% doing it for some idol item ......... but 95% doing it for god number one...................... MONEY!

If this false god stays; killing stays too & all other things coming with it.
Money should only be a simple exchange tool .......... but they made it being there god number one over all.

You can make as much money you like .......... money is not the problem; but the proper logical distribution is!

Those in power are not human ........ that's what needs to be understood very clearly!
Its not the looks which makes anyone a human ....... what he does proves if he is part of the human race.


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 17:36 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:34 #32

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
.......... wrote:
All i need to know is what the end result was which is millions upon millions of white people slaughtered each other.

The end result is poverty in Europe, enormous debt, unemployment, and a veiled US military dictatorship since 1945, and US lunacy to wage a war against Russia on European soil.
The EUSSR is just a cover for SHAPE, which reside in Lisbon.
SHAPE is the sucessor of SHAEF.

The end result is, the world is still at war, WWI&II are technically not terminated, and it shows with the warmongers attacking country after country by the ever same stupid pattern.



Does it sound familiar in relation to Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc, etc...

PS: i forgot, another result was over 40 years of Soviet dictatorship, and a arms race between the allied warmongers, who clashed over the loot.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 17:40 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:41 #33

Well said Oracle. The truth is the war never did end, it's been ongoing for over 100+ years now. It's mostly being waged against us by covert means here in the west.. nevertheless no less aggressive against our people. They've just figured out new ways to destroy and weaken the nations.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 17:49 #34

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Zorro wrote:
Well said Oracle. The truth is the war never did end, it's been ongoing for over 100+ years now. It's mostly being waged against us by covert means here in the west.. nevertheless no less aggressive against our people. They've just figured out new ways to destroy and weaken the nations.

Gues who financed the allied fantastic benevolent reconstruction pprogramme called Mashall Plan?
We did, they used our Reichsbank gold they stole, in fact we paid twice, at least.
The 3500 tons are still missing according to latest information they hate to give.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 17:52 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 18:07 #35

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10117
  • Likes received: 2864
Zorro wrote:
@dots. ^^ Put more simply in a few words.. you want to remain ignorant of the truth.


Huh... :ponda:

I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

I think the answer is we drink alcohol, eat shit food as we get flabby and sick and do drugs while we watch propaganda on TV.

So tell me where is the personal accountability Zorro? :facepalm:


:wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 18:12 #36

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
.......... wrote:
I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

How is that a race issue?
Blacks serve in US occupation bases, how did they fall for it? :ponda:
How did the blacks fall for serving in Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 18:17 #37

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10117
  • Likes received: 2864
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

How is that a race issue?
Blacks serve in US occupation bases, how did they fall for it? :ponda:
How did the blacks fall for serving in Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc?


Very kind of you to be so concerned about black people considering the majority of people slaughtered in WW2 were white.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 18:21 #38

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

How is that a race issue?
Blacks serve in US occupation bases, how did they fall for it? :ponda:
How did the blacks fall for serving in Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc?


Very kind of you to be so concerned about black people considering the majority of people slaughtered in WW2 were white.

Why do ou show the same signs of deflection as the other socks? :ponda:

I recall, the war took place also in Asia and Africa, granted you find it on the map. :wissl:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 18:23 #39

.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:
@dots. ^^ Put more simply in a few words.. you want to remain ignorant of the truth.


Huh... :ponda:

I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

I think the answer is we drink alcohol, eat shit food as we get flabby and sick and do drugs while we watch propaganda on TV.

So tell me where is the personal accountability Zorro? :facepalm:


:wissl:

We? Who's we? Speak for yourself Dots.. but I aint no dumb fat burger munching greasy fat slob who sits around all day drinking beer and watching football games or internet porn. I've taken the time to do the research and educate myself. I don't know about you though? It appears you may fall into that we category? I don't do drugs either btw, neither do I hardly ever watch the TV. Too much rubbish on there.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 18:27 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 19:09 #40

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10117
  • Likes received: 2864
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm not denying this so the question becomes why have white people not been smart enough to avoid falling for the propaganda?

How is that a race issue?
Blacks serve in US occupation bases, how did they fall for it? :ponda:
How did the blacks fall for serving in Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc?


Very kind of you to be so concerned about black people considering the majority of people slaughtered in WW2 were white.

Why do ou show the same signs of deflection as the other socks? :ponda:

I recall, the war took place also in Asia and Africa, granted you find it on the map. :wissl:

Nice of you to care about Asia & Africa but how does that help Europe and America?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.