Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million!

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 02 Jul 2015 21:42 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
See this is what I'm talking about.
How many Jews died during the Holocaust? One too many. Even if it is only one Jew it will never be acceptable. However, there are many fake Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, who want to make use of the Holocaust, exaggerate it, use it as trauma based mind control and brain washing against the Jewish people. The idea is to build fear, hate, distrust, animosity towards non Jews. This is psychological abuse of Jews since they were young and getting them to swear allegiance to the Zionist ‘666’ flag. It is simply the Hegelian Dialectic of the Illuminists: build 2 opposing forces and eventually set them into conflict and they mutually destroy each other. This objective is stated clearly in the Satanic World War 3 Plan.

Jews Against Zionism: (emphasis mine)
It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause. Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.
.…
As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

The Zionist Synagogue of Satan uses the exaggerated Holocaust to impose false guilt on the West and deflect guilt for their crimes against the Palestinian people. They use the Holocaust to further their Luciferian agenda to ultimately kill the Jewish people while pretending to be their saviors. They abuse the memory of the Holocaust, the numerous murdered Jews, for their Holocaust$$ industry.

How Many Jews Were Killed?
(click link for entire book, Ostara Publications)
The significance of the Holocaust, or the alleged mass murder of six million Jews by Nazis during World War Two, lies not so much in its effect upon Nazis or Jews, but in its use to suppress any discussion or argument on the topic of race since the end of the Second World War. For this reason alone, an overview of the basic facts surrounding the Holocaust is of critical importance.

NAZIS ESTIMATE 4.5 MILLION JEWS UNDER THEIR CONTROL
The Nazis themselves said that they only had 4.5 million Jews under their direct control (see the analysis of the Wannsee Minutes) and they would have, in 1941 at least, when that estimate was made, had no particular reason to lie.

This figure is of particular interest when it is considered that as of 1988, some 4.3 million claims for compensation had been filed against the West German government by Holocaust survivors, according to the Federal German government.

Despite this, estimates by non-Nazi sources of the numbers of victims of Nazi concentration camps has varied wildly from six million to 11 million, depending upon which source one cares to consult.

THE ORIGIN OF THE SIX MILLION FIGURE
The figure of six million was arrived at on the basis of two sources: first on the evidence of a former SS officer, Wilhelm Hottl, who before the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials stated that Adolf Eichmann, head of the Jewish Division of the Gestapo, had told him that 4 million Jews had died in concentration camps and 2 million had died “elsewhere”. (Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg, Germany, Vol. XXI, Doc, 2738-PS, p. 85).

The other source for this is a statement taken from the former commandant of the Auschwitz camp, Rudolf Hoess, who in a written statement declared that four million Jews had been killed at Auschwitz alone. Hoess was hanged at Auschwitz by the Soviets immediately after making this statement.

This figure quoted by Hoess is however universally acknowledged as being too high, especially as Hoess was relieved of his command of Auschwitz in 1943, long before the camp was closed down, and as such would not have been able to tell with any certainty how many Jews passed through its gates by August 1944.

JEWISH SCHOLARS DENY SOAP, LAMPSHADES HORROR STORIES
At the end of the war it was claimed that the Dachau and Bergen-Belsen camps in Germany (from where the horrific pictures of scores of dead bodies emanated) had operating gas chambers; and that in camps in Poland, Jews had been killed in “steam chambers” or had been skinned to make lamp shades, gloves and their body fat made into soap.

All of these horror stories have in the subsequent years been refuted by all serious scholars, including the leading Jewish scholar on the issue, Raul Hilberg (who in 1998 was a Professor of Political Science at the University of Vermont, and author of the world famous book “The Destruction of the European Jews“).

JEWISH ESTIMATE SEES NUMBER OF HOLOCAUST DEAD DROP TO 2.8 MILLION
According to Hilberg, as quoted in an article written by himself in the 1998 Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia under the heading Holocaust, the six camps, their means of killing and their total number of victims was as follows:

“Chelmno had gas vans, and its death toll was 150,000; Belzec had carbon monoxide gas chambers in which 600,000 Jews were killed; Sobibor’s gas chambers accounted for 250,000 dead; Treblinka’s for 700,000 to 800,000; At Majdanek, some 50,000 were gassed or shot; and in Auschwitz, the Jewish dead totaled more than 1 million.”

– Raul Hilberg, “Holocaust,” Microsoft “Encarta” 98 Encyclopedia. 1993-1997 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)”

This only accounts for 2.8 million dead: (as the other camps did not have gas chambers); if Hilberg’s figures are correct, then the number of six million dead drops, by Jewish estimates, by half to just over 3 million, even if the verified Einsatzgruppen victims are included.

Hilberg offers no explanation for the fact that the Nuremberg trials (both Hottl and Hoess) claimed figures twice as large (or in Auschwitz’s case, four times as large); more disturbingly, no attempt is ever made to correct the still quoted figure of six million which is so popular with the media to this day, and which has been repeated so often that it is an article of faith for many.

Hilberg, who has spent 36 years studying the Holocaust and the subsequent Nuremberg trials, has himself often changed his estimates: in 1985, he told a Canadian court that that five million Jews were killed during the war – substantially up on his 1998 estimate of 2.8 million. (Scientific evidence of Holocaust missing, The Sault Star Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, January 18, 1985).

THE SHRINKING NUMBERS OF DEAD AT AUSCHWITZ
The best example of how the figures for the number of Jews killed varies can be seen from this table: the left hand column is the number of dead as alleged in the source, stated in the right hand column. From this overview it can be seen that estimates of the number of people who died in Auschwitz has varied over the years from 9 million to 73,000.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 02 Jul 2015 22:32 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
No Jews died in the Holocaust coz there never was one. Prolly 100,000 perished in camps during the war, various reasons. Belsen was a horror show, caused and then exploited by allies
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 02 Jul 2015 22:57 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
rodin wrote:
No Jews died in the Holocaust coz there never was one. Prolly 100,000 perished in camps during the war, various reasons. Belsen was a horror show, caused and then exploited by allies

It does not matter what it's called, it does not matter whether they were gassed or shot, or had savage rats shoved up their arses, what matters is that some were executed, whilst you and the others waste you time denying the existence of the alleged homicidal chambers, you forget/miss the real lie, the thing that started off holocaust denial, was not Prussian blue, or door seals, ventilation systems, and stupid debates about microscopic details, the problem was always with the numbers, not the methods.

Leuchter and the others have been pretty much proved wrong, If I had to place a bet, I'd bet that homicidal chambers did exist, that's neither here nor there, the point is did 6 or even 9 million Jews die? The answer is no, the last figure on the table may be the truth.

So much time has been wasted on posts and by revisionists about the non- existence of the alleged homicidal chambers, the entire Prussian blue issue is a farce.

My position is now this.

The alleged chambers existed and as in the last entry on the table in the o/p, the totals are as, just how many died in the chambers is unknown, though I would suggest that the number of Jews that were executed with gas in all the Nazi camps combined is less than 100,000.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 23:00 by Frothy.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 03 Jul 2015 08:19 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
My position is now this.

The alleged chambers existed and as in the last entry on the table in the o/p, the totals are as, just how many died in the chambers is unknown, though I would suggest that the number of Jews that were executed with gas in all the Nazi camps combined is less than 100,000.
Good to see that things moving slowly more towards realistic reality..........

But this would bring me to my next logical question.

Why the heck would anyone use a silly gassing idea for a relative small amount of people located all over the place.
Also looking at it from a German intelligence reality point of view in those times; to use gas makes no logical sense & there would had been hundreds of more better ways to dispose of such amounts of people in a much more less labor intense, much cleaner & uncomplicated way if this were the intend in the first place..

After all it was a declared active ongoing war & people dieing in freaking Wars. And I would not have created a great logistical nightmare for all involved to dispose of some unwanted unusable subjects in general. Even creating great big Camps for it would not make logical sense either if its not in my intension's to use any unwanted individuals as enforced labor force.
After all great big Wars do require lots of logistical required materials which have to be constantly produced & supplied to the fighting Man on the front lines & Military in general.

And all able fit Man are utilized in such great War on so many fronts ............ & any civil active labor force is reduced to a minimum within the country; so it only makes ABSOLUTELY logical sense to use ALL available unwanted subjects to work in labor Camps.

Well yes its not nice to work in any war time labor Camp anywhere on Earth or to may even die during the time for a million different reasonings within such camp ........... but on the other hand if it was I ........ I would prefer to go to any labor Camp and take my chance & luck there; then to being sent by any leaders monkey idea to some front-line fights with a 98% chance to get my head blown off for nothing; before I turned 30 years of age!

To me any general gassing idea is to primitive to even consider ........ having hundreds of better ways to get rid of some people with less efforts & to get my hands dirty & lose sweat about it.

But not to worry I have absolute Faith in the truth that it all will be revealed more & more over time!
With all the lies already piled up till now there should be millions already falling down onto there knees and bagging for forgiveness!
Where are ALL these big mouth lying Pigs now??????????
:hide: :couch: :wall: :secret: :crossed: << Exactly you freaking big mouth lying cowards!!!
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

6. His disciples asked him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."
Yes & it will come :yup: :yup: ......... but they will not ever fall onto there knees; because these rotten Spiritless, Soulless, heartless cowards having to much blood on there hands already throughout there history! ..... ALL OF THEM JEWS & NON JEWS ALIKE!

It was always a fact that all liars, thieves, manipulators & Satan himself are the biggest cowards on earth when it comes to seeing there own lies & evilness they doing 24/7.

And in truth in this case the argument that one dead one is the same as 6,000,000 does not fit & is a bullshit argumentation in this relationship.
How many just died today all around Israel .......... & no one gives a shit if it was one or 6,000,000 & we talking this reality in year 2015 not 1900th or Moses time-line primitivism.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 08:54 by Mario.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 03 Jul 2015 14:06 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Mario wrote
Why the heck would anyone use a silly gassing idea for a relative small amount of people located all over the place.
Also looking at it from a German intelligence reality point of view in those times; to use gas makes no logical sense & there would had been hundreds of more better ways to dispose of such amounts of people in a much more less labor intense, much cleaner & uncomplicated way if this were the intend in the first place..

The same argument can be used to say why would anyone use a silly gassing idea to make up lies,why not just say that they were shot?

It's one of those debates that can just go on and on, my opinion is that they already had the Zylcon b in place and it's less horrific for the guards if they are put in a room and killed relatively silently, and of course the bodies will possibly already be fumigated as they die.

Which more convenient method would you recommend? It seems to me that the term ''silly gassing idea'' is just you being a bit of an arse,

For a start the fumes can be diverted from the delousing chambers into the homicidal chambers via hoses etc... thus no extra resource is needed.

I don't think it's a ''silly gassing idea'' at all, I think if they wanted to kill thousands of Jews in a systematic manner, from chamber to furnace, why would they not use this method, rather than have the staff and other inmates being traumatized with the regular sound of firing squads or having to physically slit their throats.

If only you'd stop clinging onto this unfounded position ''there were no gas chambers'' you were not there, in fact you know fuck all about whether there were gas chambers or not, you need to get these plugs out of your ears and stop being a subjective little slave that has to pick one side or the other.

All the information that I have ever read about the reasons gas chambers did not exists, Prussian blue, sealed doors, ventilation systems has been utterly debunked.

The only thing that is not debunked is the numbers, you need try and get out of your head ''it's all lies'' it's not, it's lies wrapped around small elements of truth.

A bit like the fractal reserve system, they only need a small amount of reserve to create the illusion of cash, so the illusion is not a total lie, it's just a massive exaggeration based on a small truth.

That's how I see this holocaust thing, or whatever you want to call it, it's based on a relatively small amount of truth, that's how we get the witnesses and the HCN traces in the alleged buildings, the lie is the quantity not the method.

If you're going to post a revisionists automated response about ''silly gas chamber ideas'' don't bother, I've heard it all before, if you have nothing new to add, don't add anything please.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 14:10 by Frothy.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 03 Jul 2015 20:19 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
How much would a can of Zyklon have cost ?
How many cans would have been needed to kill how many people in the ''showers?
How much would a bullet have cost to take the life of a person in a camp?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 03 Jul 2015 21:50 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Cinta wrote:
How much would a can of Zyklon have cost ?
How many cans would have been needed to kill how many people in the ''showers?
How much would a bullet have cost to take the life of a person in a camp?

in some cases the gas was diverted from the delousing chambers, all that is needed is a hose on the delousing chamber vent pipe, leading into the shower room.

So it's about free, as in only the cost of a bit of hosing.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 21:54 by Frothy.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 02 Aug 2015 11:23 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Blue_Tackler wrote:
See this is what I'm talking about.
How many Jews died during the Holocaust? One too many. Even if it is only one Jew it will never be acceptable. However, there are many fake Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, who want to make use of the Holocaust, exaggerate it, use it as trauma based mind control and brain washing against the Jewish people. The idea is to build fear, hate, distrust, animosity towards non Jews. This is psychological abuse of Jews since they were young and getting them to swear allegiance to the Zionist ‘666’ flag. It is simply the Hegelian Dialectic of the Illuminists: build 2 opposing forces and eventually set them into conflict and they mutually destroy each other. This objective is stated clearly in the Satanic World War 3 Plan.

Jews Against Zionism: (emphasis mine)
It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause. Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.
.…
As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

The Zionist Synagogue of Satan uses the exaggerated Holocaust to impose false guilt on the West and deflect guilt for their crimes against the Palestinian people. They use the Holocaust to further their Luciferian agenda to ultimately kill the Jewish people while pretending to be their saviors. They abuse the memory of the Holocaust, the numerous murdered Jews, for their Holocaust$$ industry.

How Many Jews Were Killed?
(click link for entire book, Ostara Publications)
The significance of the Holocaust, or the alleged mass murder of six million Jews by Nazis during World War Two, lies not so much in its effect upon Nazis or Jews, but in its use to suppress any discussion or argument on the topic of race since the end of the Second World War. For this reason alone, an overview of the basic facts surrounding the Holocaust is of critical importance.

NAZIS ESTIMATE 4.5 MILLION JEWS UNDER THEIR CONTROL
The Nazis themselves said that they only had 4.5 million Jews under their direct control (see the analysis of the Wannsee Minutes) and they would have, in 1941 at least, when that estimate was made, had no particular reason to lie.

This figure is of particular interest when it is considered that as of 1988, some 4.3 million claims for compensation had been filed against the West German government by Holocaust survivors, according to the Federal German government.

Despite this, estimates by non-Nazi sources of the numbers of victims of Nazi concentration camps has varied wildly from six million to 11 million, depending upon which source one cares to consult.

THE ORIGIN OF THE SIX MILLION FIGURE
The figure of six million was arrived at on the basis of two sources: first on the evidence of a former SS officer, Wilhelm Hottl, who before the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials stated that Adolf Eichmann, head of the Jewish Division of the Gestapo, had told him that 4 million Jews had died in concentration camps and 2 million had died “elsewhere”. (Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg, Germany, Vol. XXI, Doc, 2738-PS, p. 85).

The other source for this is a statement taken from the former commandant of the Auschwitz camp, Rudolf Hoess, who in a written statement declared that four million Jews had been killed at Auschwitz alone. Hoess was hanged at Auschwitz by the Soviets immediately after making this statement.

This figure quoted by Hoess is however universally acknowledged as being too high, especially as Hoess was relieved of his command of Auschwitz in 1943, long before the camp was closed down, and as such would not have been able to tell with any certainty how many Jews passed through its gates by August 1944.

JEWISH SCHOLARS DENY SOAP, LAMPSHADES HORROR STORIES
At the end of the war it was claimed that the Dachau and Bergen-Belsen camps in Germany (from where the horrific pictures of scores of dead bodies emanated) had operating gas chambers; and that in camps in Poland, Jews had been killed in “steam chambers” or had been skinned to make lamp shades, gloves and their body fat made into soap.

All of these horror stories have in the subsequent years been refuted by all serious scholars, including the leading Jewish scholar on the issue, Raul Hilberg (who in 1998 was a Professor of Political Science at the University of Vermont, and author of the world famous book “The Destruction of the European Jews“).

JEWISH ESTIMATE SEES NUMBER OF HOLOCAUST DEAD DROP TO 2.8 MILLION
According to Hilberg, as quoted in an article written by himself in the 1998 Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia under the heading Holocaust, the six camps, their means of killing and their total number of victims was as follows:

“Chelmno had gas vans, and its death toll was 150,000; Belzec had carbon monoxide gas chambers in which 600,000 Jews were killed; Sobibor’s gas chambers accounted for 250,000 dead; Treblinka’s for 700,000 to 800,000; At Majdanek, some 50,000 were gassed or shot; and in Auschwitz, the Jewish dead totaled more than 1 million.”

– Raul Hilberg, “Holocaust,” Microsoft “Encarta” 98 Encyclopedia. 1993-1997 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)”

This only accounts for 2.8 million dead: (as the other camps did not have gas chambers); if Hilberg’s figures are correct, then the number of six million dead drops, by Jewish estimates, by half to just over 3 million, even if the verified Einsatzgruppen victims are included.

Hilberg offers no explanation for the fact that the Nuremberg trials (both Hottl and Hoess) claimed figures twice as large (or in Auschwitz’s case, four times as large); more disturbingly, no attempt is ever made to correct the still quoted figure of six million which is so popular with the media to this day, and which has been repeated so often that it is an article of faith for many.

Hilberg, who has spent 36 years studying the Holocaust and the subsequent Nuremberg trials, has himself often changed his estimates: in 1985, he told a Canadian court that that five million Jews were killed during the war – substantially up on his 1998 estimate of 2.8 million. (Scientific evidence of Holocaust missing, The Sault Star Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, January 18, 1985).

THE SHRINKING NUMBERS OF DEAD AT AUSCHWITZ
The best example of how the figures for the number of Jews killed varies can be seen from this table: the left hand column is the number of dead as alleged in the source, stated in the right hand column. From this overview it can be seen that estimates of the number of people who died in Auschwitz has varied over the years from 9 million to 73,000.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 17 May 2018 14:56 #9

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
Bullshit......

Even more bullshit...

Maybe a bit more believable?

Notice how they just mention "people" died, but get to the Hebrew Standard and it is "jews" died".

Where did the 4 million come from for Auschwitz, according to this, 300,000, still and exaggeration.
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
Last Edit: 17 May 2018 15:01 by lovejoy.

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 30 Jul 2018 15:56 #10

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
Probably would of been far less if not negligible numbers had the allies not destroyed train rails and routes to the internment camps themselves in terms of supplies. Because they did all of that starvation and disease was inevitable.

Also, you know what I find interesting? I find interesting that the first to discover alleged death camps before the British, American, and allied soldiers just so happened to be Russian Soviets. So basically a majority they had to go on came from Russian Soviet accounts or testimonies. You know what they say, you can take the word of a Russian Bolshevik without reservations, doubts, or questions much like the allies very well did after world war II ended. Let us never forget what Eisenhower did to all those captured German POW's, nope, never happened!
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2018 16:14 by Sword And Hammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.8 Million! 14 Aug 2018 00:32 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Probably would of been far less if not negligible numbers had the allies not destroyed train rails and routes to the internment camps themselves in terms of supplies. Because they did all of that starvation and disease was inevitable.

Also, you know what I find interesting? I find interesting that the first to discover alleged death camps before the British, American, and allied soldiers just so happened to be Russian Soviets. So basically a majority they had to go on came from Russian Soviet accounts or testimonies. You know what they say, you can take the word of a Russian Bolshevik without reservations, doubts, or questions much like the allies very well did after world war II ended. Let us never forget what Eisenhower did to all those captured German POW's, nope, never happened!

Tell it like it is brother! I have a couple pages of documents that tell how many jews died in various jewish internment camps. At least one of them is by The International Red Cross.

Also, anybody doubting Eisenhower's holocaust should enter into their browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust."
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 00:34 by steamroller.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare