Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 05:45 #1

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Hitler - The Ultimate Zionist
False Flag Operation
By Jim Condit Jr
2-29-10

HITLER --- I am going to take a bow for the late, great Dr. Paul Reznowski who I referred to at his request as "Ratisbone" in the "The Final Solution to Adolph Hitler" video, now renamed "The Nazi-Zioinist Connection: The Final Solution to Adolph Hitler" and I also referred to him as "Ratisbone" in the 3 hour radio interview I did with the formidable Christopher Jon Bjerknes (one of the good guys) in May of 2007. The video is free on google.video and in parts, and in condensations on youtube, and is free on CJ Bjerknes's website, www.JewishRacism.com. (Christopher has every right to have such a website, as he himself is part Jewish, on his grandpa's side). The radio interview is also free at a top link on my website: www.RealNews247.com -- If you want a "hard copy" you can go to my website, www.HitlerDVD.com ---

By the way, Dr. Reznowski, of Polish and Ukrainian descent, died on the Saturday before last Easter (2009) of a heart attack at the age of a youngish-looking 69. We will not know what we will not have now -- because the good Dr. was traveling to the Midwest a few weeks hence, and part of his trip was going to be to stop in Cincinnati and fill me in on hours of his latest research. NOW

Why I am I going to take a bow for him? Because the little, super-poorly made DVD I put together based on his information has quietly made its way around the world to the right people to where now nobody in the know can defend against Dr. Reznowski's thesis: that it is impossible to understand WW II and Hitler unless you know that he was raised to power by the money of the Rothschild/Warburg Banking dynasties, and that he was essentially a part-Jew working with other top Jews, at least at the beginning of his career. He seemed to have flipped several times during his career a bit, but once WW II started he was already out-maneuvered, even if he had thoughts of trying to overthrow the Jewish Banksters.

Dr. Reznowski also told me in his first call to be about this subject in 1999 that eventually that we would find that almost all the top Nazis were part Jewish. I thought at that moment he had gone of the deep end. It appears he will be proved right, though, -- with the only exception possibly being Von Papen. Although a lot of this is still up in the air and unproven.

By the way, the reason Dr. Reznowski called me is that he said he wasn't sure that he could find anyone else, even with a minor voice on the internet who would present the evidence straight to the public, without trying to over-demonize Hitler, or trying to be an apologist for him.

Reznowski acknowledged that at time Hitler seemed to be trying to prevent the WW II bloodbath, and there is a book about Hitler trying to keep the peace before World War II broke out by a guy with an Irish-sounding name I believe but the title is escaping me.

As I say this thesis on Hitler, expressed in my DVD and in the interview I did with Christopher Jon Bjerknes has won the day with thinking people ­ despite a complete blackout in the "revisionist" community and, or course, a complete black out in the world Jewish Press (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX and Clear Channel Radio. They can't expose their last super-successful false flag when they're in the midst of trying to pull off their CURRENT false flag operation.

I had to erase the bottom portion of the original email world changer sent -- because it locked up my computer for minutes at a time every time I tried to send, etc. but you have the whole email in the original you all received.

Please note the following assertions and responses, some listed in the original email, some not.

* Hitler was part Jewish unlikely, someone said. On the contrary, the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence is that Hitler was Jewish, maybe half. Much of this is listed on the DVD.
Hitler tried to hide his own birth origins with a VENGEANCE. How many legitimate people are trying to hide their own birth origins? The Austrian government, under Dolfuss, eventually assassinated by the NAZIs did a massive study on this little guy from Austria who had emerged like a shooting star on the world stage and found that his grandmother, Schnicklegruber, was registered as a maid at the Rothschild House in Vienna when Hitler's dad was conceived. This fits in with Bismarck's mysterious father and Bill Clinton's. These super-wealthy sire many children and then watch for one with talent. Also, look at internet pictures of his mother Clare Pohlzl her eyes look like she could have been one of those abused children an area I believe happens, but which I do not understand well either how or why it is done.

* Hitler fails to crush the British at Dunkirk: a knock out blow against any of the official stories about Hitler.

* NOT LISTED: Hitler fails to drop two ships in the Strait of Gibraltar -- and thus turn it into a German Lake: another knock out punch against the idea that Hitler was foremost interested in winning WW II once it started.

* NOT LISTED: IBM, based in New York City, helps Hitler catalog Jews in German territories with IBM punch card system and Thomas Watson, president of IBM, gets plenty of awards from Hitler. The Jewish run New York Times neither "notices" nor protests. Watson traveled to Germany in March, 1933, Hitler's first month in office as if spring loaded for the task.

* NOT LISTED: Hitler doesn't arrest or detain one top banker or officers of Jewish banking houses in Germany, such as the Rothschilds or Warburgs.

* NOT LISTED, if minor: Hitler's sister, was head of the Jewish Mensa Club for a while in Austria (I think it was Austria).

* NOT LISTED: Hitler's stint as the go between from the soldiers in the barracks and the Jewish-Communist leaders who took over Munich in 1919; the background to this episode is explained in both the DVD and the radio interview. This was cited as indicative of a key piece of the real Hitler by both Otto Strasser in the "Prisoner of Ottawa" by Douglas Reed and by establishment Historian Ian Kershaw in his 1999 book "Hitler", in which he calls the Munich incident "unexplainable" in light of the rest of Hitler's career. Well, with Dr. Reznowski's KEY a lot of "unexplainable things" become explainable. And Kershaw better pretend that a lot of things are unexplainable if he wants to continue in a plush career.

* NOT LISTED: While this was not universal, as testified to by the honorable man, Leon Degrelle, -- in many parts of the eastern front Hitler treated the Slavs trying to join the Nazi army and help the Nazis against the Soviets as the ENEMY!!-- While AT THE SAME TIME Hitler called the Japanese "honorary Aryans!!!!!!! This is so comical how about one of you Hitler apologists explaining THAT ONE. But recognizing the Japanese did allow for this further unexplainable act:

* Even Robert Welch of the John Birch Society noted that after Pearl Harbor 90% of the American arms and men went to Europe to fight Hitler (the German people). What made this possible? ONLY ONE THING: Hitler, inexplicably, DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES a few days after Pearl Harbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without this absurd and anti-strategy declaration, Roosevelt would have been hard pressed to explain to the people of the United States why we were going to war in Europe as at all. At least Roosevelt would have had to get Congress to declare war on Germany first a big obstacle.

* I agree with Scott Summers, who I see on this list, and who has valiantly boosted the Reznowski thesis --- Summers said in a past email thread: "Hitler was Rothschild bait for Germany" --- and Germany remains effectively enslaved and broken to this day.

* NOT COVERED: the convenient way that Germany was broken financially by the Jewish-Engineered Versailles treaty circa 1919, when the Germans hadn't even lost the war, resulting that the Germans were then stepped on for 14 years at which point Hitler "miraculously" appears and lifts Germany out of poverty and abuse --- so that the Germans now are ready to follow Hitler anywhere -- into a war in which the Rothschilds planned to have Germany attacked from 3 sides, and hopelessly outnumbered. The rest is tragic history.

* The declaration of war on Germany by Untermeyer in 1933 I believe ­ was part of the plan so that Hitler would have the excuse to go along with the "Transfer Agreement" to "break the boycott" by enriching the Zionists trying to take over Palestine. If anyone can find Hitler EVER complaining about the Transfer Agreement to the German people, or even mentioning it please let me know. By the way, what sense does it make for Zionist Jews to "rescue" Germany from the "boycott war" declared on Germany by Zionist Jews???
Please, PEOPLE, think on these things.

That's enough for now. Yes, leaving aside his inner turmoil as things progressed, HITLER was the ultimate False Flag operation which has set up the current Khazar-Jew false flag operation that we are now facing.

Jim Condit Jr.
www.RealNews247.com
www.HitlerDVD.com
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 14:04 #2

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9367
  • Likes received: 8234
Great, we've lost one spam artist and somebody who appears to have a disposition to the truth, only to be immediately replaced with another. :facepalm: Albeit one that comes from a different angle.

@wiikkidd, I suspected a long time back even before you started spamming my thread, that you weren't sincere or somebody who's genuinely seeking the truth.. at least not on this particular subject anyhow. Just because you appear to be against AR and Skatti et al doesn't mean you're sincere in my book. Yet again my intuition has not failed me about somebody. I can spot somebody who's not sincere at a glance. You're either somebody who's been completely duped and mind-fucked by all the gibberish and nonsense that you're now spamming the thread with, or you're purposefully spreading your horse dung everywhere. I'm undecided on which one it is, but lean more towards it being the former perhaps mixed in with a little bit of the later because you now seem quite but-hurt about some of the information being presented here, which blows all the retarded ''black poper'' or ''Hitler was a Rothschild agent'' nonsense out of the water. None of your sources are scholarly or well sourced, it's all speculation and conspiratorial garbage, based on pure conjecture and crack pot theory rather than provable and well researched/sourced facts. Much of it stems from people like Eric John phelps et al, funny how you fail to mention the ''small'' detail about Phelps himself being an Israeli diamond merchant and ardent Christian Zionist. Just who is it you think you're trying to fool here wiikidd? I have already asked you politely to stop posting this nonsense on the thread, yet you persist.

It's obvious why these people have a vested interest in disseminating all these ludicrous theories. Because they don't want people to know the truth. Instead they hoodwink gullible fools into believing in all their absurdities, who then go onto promoting their theories all over the web like useful idiots. Whether you're doing it unwittingly or not makes little difference, the fact still remains that you're promoting these same myths and lies. Which I will not allow you to do on my thread.

I wouldn't even know where to begin at unavailing that garbage you posted written by Jim Condit? I have also heard that Condit has changed his views somewhat since writing that load of drivel aback in 2010, that originally appeared on Rense.com? Are you prepared to do the same wiikkidd in the face of such an avalanche of well sourced facts? I suspect not, because you seem way to engrossed in all this ''black popers'' and ''nazis'' conspiracy nonsense. Am I right?

Shall we start by busting a few Myths about Hitler being a Rothschild, then we can work from there ey? That's if you're willing to take the blinkers off, so you can learn and see past half that nonsense you believe in. So far from what I've seen of your posts re WWII you appear to have taken the poisoned ''red pill''..

The question is now, are you going to prove me wrong by reading and absorbing some of the material that I present you with here, and come back to discuss it, or are you going to carry on with your angry tirade, thus proving me right?

Hitler was a Jew? A Rothschild?? Really ???

The Fake Legends of Adolf Hitler’s “Jewish Grandfather”

How and why it got started, and why it’s not true

By Carolyn Yeager

March 2011


The rumor that Adolf Hitler was the grandson of a Rothschild seems to have been hatched in the mind of a crypto-Jewish propagandist working in the United States’ first unified intelligence agency, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). Not long after, a former high Nazi official, waiting for his execution, “confessed” to discovering a “Jewish grandfather” in Hitler’s background. These fabrications have been thoroughly debunked, and the true story of Hitler’s family background is told below. Read full article Here



The Nazis Gave Rothschild Bankers The Boot


Despite the frivilous claims of foolhardy patriotards and assorted Jew defenders who often masquerade as “anti-Zionists,” the Nazis were not — in any way — covertly funded by, or in cahoots with, Rothschild bankers. On the contrary, the German, French and Austrian branches of the House of Rothschild were effectively dissolved and extirpated by Hitler. Quite a bizarre and counterproductive action of a “Rothschild agent” wouldn’t you say? Read full article Here



Rethinking Hitler & National Socialism


I suppose it would eventually come to this: all the reading, investigating, and research I’ve done since discovering the truth about 9/11 would lead to a re-examination and re-learning of much of history, especially the mainstream version of WWI and WWII history. Since I began looking into 9/11, I’ve explored all sorts of “conspiracy theories”, but lately, largely as a result of following the work of Deanna Spingola, ZionCrimeFactory, Carolyn Yeager, Veronica Clark, and others, I’ve began to delve deeper and deeper into revisionist history and what Adolf Hitler and the National Socialist German Workers' Party (NSDAP) really stood for. And today I’d like to share some of my thoughts with you about this subject.

I’ve mentioned before that I once bought into Jim Condit, Jr.’s thesis about Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP, namely, that Hitler and many of the top Nazi leaders were either Jews themselves, or puppets of the international bankers and Jewish crime network, operating as part of the bankers controlled opposition in order to facilitate the establishment of the illegitimate, terrorist state of Israel as a safe haven and central headquarters for the global Jewish mafia, in the process fulfilling messianic Jewish prophecy in order to advance what is commonly known as “The New World Order”, whose foundations are laid out in detail in the supremacist Jewish Talmud. However, I’ve always kept an open mind about this and many other subjects, and only recently (i.e., the past six months or so) began to really explore it in greater detail. And I’m now firmly convinced that Condit and others that promote this ridiculous theory about the NSDAP being puppets of the Rothschilds are 100% wrong in their assessment. I’ve concluded that all the other ridiculous theories and outright slanders against Adolf Hitler and National Socialist Germany are merely attempts to divert people’s attention away from what Hitler and his movement actually stood for, what they represented, what they actually said, and what they actually did. By the way, Deanna Spingola and Veronica Clark refute many of these outlandish theories in a recent interview for those interested.

One thing I want to make clear here: Hitler and the National Socialist movement were most definitely “anti-Semites”, and used “anti-Semitism” in their political propaganda and messaging. After all, even critics of Hitler and the NSDAP recognize that their propaganda was based on truth, and in our ass-backwards, Jew-run world, the truth is fundamentally “anti-Semitic”. So let’s not get caught up in this childish meme of “Hitler and the Nazis were evil, racist anti-Semites’” nonsense, and simply refuse to investigate objectively what they stood for. Look at what they said, did, wrote about, and represented, and you will come to the obvious conclusion that I have: that this movement was the greatest threat the world has ever known to the parasitic, subversive, and destructive nature of the international Jewish criminal cabal largely controlling the West, pushing for their “New World Order” on every front imaginable.

As Veronica Clark explains in her must read article titled, Demystification of the Birth and Funding of the NSDAP, Hitler sought to overcome the class antagonism prevalent throughout Germany (and much of Europe) by establishing a political and social order based on merit, rather than class or wealth, and sought to unify German society around their common German heritage and Nordic race. Consider the following quote from Hitler, which underscores how he felt about the capitalist system that prevailed in Europe, Britain, and the United States:

We are socialists, we are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions.

How true does that statement ring to you, especially in light of the criminal bailout of Wall Street and the absurd bonuses all the big shots were doling out for themselves and their crooked henchman following the (still on-going) financial collapse initiated in 2008? Read full article Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014 17:21 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, .........., Seaic, KoreBolt, voxvot, Drifty, Masters

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 21:16 #3

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Fling those accusations. Zorro: You truly believe Hitler was a fit leader, able to secure the billions in $ to start a war machine? To gain the fanatical trust of millions of Germans as well as peoples aboard? The vast empire of ROTHSCHILD in limbo? The documentation of the Vatican & political/royals signing off on the street prostitute as a legitimate leader? Whose qualifications where what? Call me a shill, a shill for what or whom? This puppet Hitler was unfit for a manger position at a fast food franchise. YET here is the long spun yarn that it 'just happened', 'fate'. Just like WWI. Just like Burma. Just like Spanish/American war. The Civil war. All by chance? No this thread has been shepherd into a classic disinformation yarn. Spin away boy'z.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 21:39 #4

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
wiikkidd wrote:
Fling those accusations. Zorro: You truly believe Hitler was a fit leader, able to secure the billions in $ to start a war machine? To gain the fanatical trust of millions of Germans as well as peoples aboard? The vast empire of ROTHSCHILD in limbo? The documentation of the Vatican & political/royals signing off on the street prostitute as a legitimate leader? Whose qualifications where what? Call me a shill, a shill for what or whom? This puppet Hitler was unfit for a manger position at a fast food franchise. YET here is the long spun yarn that it 'just happened', 'fate'. Just like WWI. Just like Burma. Just like Spanish/American war. The Civil war. All by chance? No this thread has been shepherd into a classic disinformation yarn. Spin away boy'z.

Kindly stop it, and grow up.

Even if Hitler was a bad person, he certainly was a capable leader. Only an idiot or a troll would assert he was an incompetant twerp.

No idiot could have produced the oration he did.

As for street protitute, he visited one, and caught syphilis as a result. The medication to cure it gave him Parkinsons.

He delayed at Dunkirk, because he didn't want to attack. He would have butchered so many men, and he wanted Britain as an ally.

I have to admit that I regard Churchill, FDR and Stalin as monsters over Hitler.

Who knows? Maybe Zorro et. al. are right, and he really was a good guy? Even if they are wrong, they are sincere in their beliefs. They are not out to serve some agenda.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 22:27 #5

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
One sided this thread is. TPTB do not allow a sheer 'nobody' to acquire this kind of rise to the top of a very advanced war machine. Grow up you say? WAKE up. Even w/ all the information (good & bad) there is an OBVIOUS conspiracy for this little man called Adolph to be GIVEN the so called reigns of such a powerful and deadly machine. DO any of you agree WHY the WII was done? Really, it was to achieve something. What was it? You all have not a clue. Your stuck in another rut of disinformation. Alas, here seems to be yet another cable TV version (rated G) of how the allies defeated the evil Nazi. Played yet again, this thread is dead in my book. SHILL? Heel No!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Adolf Hitler 08 Jul 2014 22:36 #6

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
wiikkidd wrote:
One sided this thread is. TPTB do not allow a sheer 'nobody' to acquire this kind of rise to the top of a very advanced war machine. Grow up you say? WAKE up. Even w/ all the information (good & bad) there is an OBVIOUS conspiracy for this little man called Adolph to be GIVEN the so called reigns of such a powerful and deadly machine. DO any of you agree WHY the WII was done? Really, it was to achieve something. What was it? You all have not a clue. Your stuck in another rut of disinformation. Alas, here seems to be yet another cable TV version (rated G) of how the allies defeated the evil Nazi. Played yet again, this thread is dead in my book. SHILL? Heel No!

Hush now, you'll burst a blood vessel.

How can we judge the Nazis as evil? The Soviets raped and pillaged as they went forwards. Literally. Did the Nazis do that? They took gold and stuff, but did their troops rape like crazy? No? Then the Soviets were worse.

You have a signature that refers to seething with hate. It feels to me as if you are seething with hate for yourself. Let go of it, and learn to like, then love yourself. Because if you don't, no-one else can.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 17:40 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Watch the full 21st Century Wire TV episode,“Fourth Reich in the Sun?” – where host Patrick Henningsen interviews special guest Gerrard Williams, author of the book Grey Wolf, as they take a deeper look into one of the greatest the untold stories of World War II, where Adolf Hitler and many other top Nazis including Martin Bormann, escaped to Argentina after the Fall of Berlin in 1945. In addition, they investigate the active role of many top US and German international corporations had in supporting the Nazi war machine during the war, as well as top Nazi involvement in the formation of the Bilderberg Group after WWII. Watch…






:wissl:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 18:00 #8

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Lol, AJ like conspiracy theory mixed with some indeed histrorical untold facts.

I doubt the video mentions the biggest naval battle in the 20th century in the Northatlantic, which the allied warmongers suffered a crushing defeat by superior uboat force.

Anyway, there is a 3rd power to this game, yes, but they are not earth based(any more), and they are independent from money. Earth is in enemy jew hands, unfortunately.
That's the point, where US disinformation with "aliens" kicks in, which look surprisingly human, and reason why "aliens" in Hollywood propaganda films are always hostile. "Nordics" :facepalm: :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, KoreBolt

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 18:58 #9

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9367
  • Likes received: 8234
Oh dear.. the old it's the ''nazi'' bilderbergers, and Hitler escaped to Argentina on a u-boat to run the NWO from his underground bunker , or whatever else..:facepalm: I mean seriously what kind of idiot really believes in any of this utter nonsense anymore? All those ''nazis'' here there everywhere huh.. :joker:

Look it's the ''nazis'' that own all the central banks, it's the ''nazis'' who control the media'', they run the porn industry and hollywood too.. honest.. it's the ''nazis'' who call themselves ''Gods chosen'' while calling everybody else animals (Goyim).. :joker: Yeah it's the ''nazis'' that are calling for censorship on the internet and not powerful Jewish groups like the ADL.. :facepalm:

Anybody who seriously believes that it's the ''nazis'' who run the NWO is either somebody who has the IQ of a lab rat or they're somebody who's spreading dis/misinformation. It's really that simple. Adolf Hitler was a man of the people.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 19:25 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt, Flare, Masters

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 19:29 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 19:38 #11

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Blue_Tackler wrote:

:dunno:

Well, I for my part, am pretty certain Hitler didn't die in Berlin, South America is likely.
The Soviets did twice a skeletal research on the supposedly Hitler skull, they twice came to the conclusion, it is not Hitler's skull and teeth. Stalin was convinced in 1945 in Yalta Hitler escaped.
As said, your videos are disinformation, but disinformation is always more than 50% truth mixed in.

Just ask yourself why America went National security state insane in 1947. :chuckle:
The Soviet Union was a national security state by default.
Certainly not because of the Soviets and the emerging "cold war", the war had officially ended in 1945, but some unexplainable problem with that remains to this day. This problem is a shared problem by both former cold warriors.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 20:00 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Frothy

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 20:26 #12

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9367
  • Likes received: 8234
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

:dunno:

Well, I for my part, am pretty certain Hitler didn't die in Berlin, South America is likely.
The Soviets did twice a skeletal research on the supposedly Hitler skull, they twice came to the conclusion, it is not Hitler's skull and teeth. Stalin was convinced in 1945 in Yalta Hitler escaped.
As said, your videos are disinformation, but disinformation is always more than 50% truth mixed in.

Just ask yourself why America went National security state insane in 1947. :chuckle:
The Soviet Union was a national security state by default.
Certainly not because of the Soviets and the emerging "cold war", the war had officially ended in 1945, but some unexplainable problem with that remains to this day. This problem is a shared problem by both former cold warriors.

Hmm, I actually believe Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did commit suicide in Berlin. True there's a lot of conflicting evidence on this subject, and the Soviets changed their story several times in the aftermath of the war, which led to many conspiracy theories that Adolf Hitler escaped to Spain or Argentina. Apparently the Russians now say the dental records match that of Adolf Hitler. I don't believe these theories of Hitler leaving Berlin hold any water, not least because they go against the very character of Adolf Hitler himself. Hitler stated on more than one occasion that his own personal fate rested on the outcome of this war. I don't believe he was lying.


Debunking the “Hitler Escaped” Myths – Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theories and romantic tales

Did Hitler escape to Argentina or to a secret South Pole hideaway? I’m afraid not, but I’m sure there is money to be made in keeping such conspiracy theories afloat, and various agendas are served by it, primarily the agenda of fear and loathing. There are many who wish to portray Hitler as a coward and betrayer of his people by fleeing, while other armchair quarterbacks insist that his suicide is also evidence of coawardess and they apparently think he should have surrendered to become the center piece of the Nuremberg Flying Circus show trials; that some how such a spectacle would have been “honourable”. There are no doubt also many Hitler fans who have held a small hope in their hearts that the Fuehrer had actually out-smarted the ALL LIES, got away, and lived the rest of his life happily ever after with his bride Eva Braun. Well, I am very sorry to disappoint you. He did take his life in Berlin in 1945 and there is substantial verified and corroborated forensic evidence which proves it. The rumours of Hitler’s escape were started by none other than Joseph Stalin, shortly after Berlin fell. and the German forces were defeated.

I am going to borrow heavily here from Metapedia to lay out the general story and then add the forensic evidence from various sources which seals the deal and should put “paid” to this persistent rubbish that floats around the Internet in conspiracy theory circles.

“Hitler heroically had before the start of the second world war connected his personal fate with the outcome this war[1]. Not only in words, but also in deeds: he committed suicide on April 30 1945, when the war was irrevocably lost. His suicide is also stated by authentic witnesses, who also lived in the Führerbunker, and it can therefore be considered as a fact of history. Despite this, rumours and theories that Hitler survived the war are widespread and popular. And there are many theories about what happened with Adolf Hitler after the fall of Berlin. These are all hoaxes; not based on the facts. Some of such rumours and theories say that Hitler escaped to continue the National Socialist struggle from a different country. A particular popular version is the theory that Adolf Hitler would have escaped during the fall of Berlin in 1945 and gone to Argentina. Read full report Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 20:58 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, KoreBolt, Avacyn, Flare

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 20:31 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

:dunno:

Well, I for my part, am pretty certain Hitler didn't die in Berlin, South America is likely.
The Soviets did twice a skeletal research on the supposedly Hitler skull, they twice came to the conclusion, it is not Hitler's skull and teeth. Stalin was convinced in 1945 in Yalta Hitler escaped.
As said, your videos are disinformation, but disinformation is always more than 50% truth mixed in.

Just ask yourself why America went National security state insane in 1947. :chuckle:
The Soviet Union was a national security state by default.
Certainly not because of the Soviets and the emerging "cold war", the war had officially ended in 1945, but some unexplainable problem with that remains to this day. This problem is a shared problem by both former cold warriors.





Is it just me?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Drifty

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 20:33 #14

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

:dunno:

Well, I for my part, am pretty certain Hitler didn't die in Berlin, South America is likely.
The Soviets did twice a skeletal research on the supposedly Hitler skull, they twice came to the conclusion, it is not Hitler's skull and teeth. Stalin was convinced in 1945 in Yalta Hitler escaped.
As said, your videos are disinformation, but disinformation is always more than 50% truth mixed in.

Just ask yourself why America went National security state insane in 1947. :chuckle:
The Soviet Union was a national security state by default.
Certainly not because of the Soviets and the emerging "cold war", the war had officially ended in 1945, but some unexplainable problem with that remains to this day. This problem is a shared problem by both former cold warriors.

Hmm, I actually believe Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did commit suicide in Berlin. True there's a lot of conflicting evidence on this subject, and the Soviets changed their story several times in the aftermath of the war, which led to many conspiracy theories that Adolf Hitler escaped to Spain or Argentina. Apparently the Russians now say the dental records match that of Adolf Hitler. I don't believe these theories of Hitler leaving Berlin hold any water, not least because they go against the very character of Adolf Hitler himself. Hitler stated on more than one occasion that his own personal fate rested on the outcome this war. I don't believe he was lying.


Debunking the “Hitler Escaped” Myths – Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theories and romantic tales

Did Hitler escape to Argentina or to a secret South Pole hideaway? I’m afraid not, but I’m sure there is money to be made in keeping such conspiracy theories afloat, and various agendas are served by it, primarily the agenda of fear and loathing. There are many who wish to portray Hitler as a coward and betrayer of his people by fleeing, while other armchair quarterbacks insist that his suicide is also evidence of coawardess and they apparently think he should have surrendered to become the center piece of the Nuremberg Flying Circus show trials; that some how such a spectacle would have been “honourable”. There are no doubt also many Hitler fans who have held a small hope in their hearts that the Fuehrer had actually out-smarted the ALL LIES, got away, and lived the rest of his life happily ever after with his bride Eva Braun. Well, I am very sorry to disappoint you. He did take his life in Berlin in 1945 and there is substantial verified and corroborated forensic evidence which proves it. The rumours of Hitler’s escape were started by none other than Joseph Stalin, shortly after Berlin fell. and the German forces were defeated.

I am going to borrow heavily here from Metapedia to lay out the general story and then add the forensic evidence from various sources which seals the deal and should put “paid” to this persistent rubbish that floats around the Internet in conspiracy theory circles.

“Hitler heroically had before the start of the second world war connected his personal fate with the outcome this war[1]. Not only in words, but also in deeds: he committed suicide on April 30 1945, when the war was irrevocably lost. His suicide is also stated by authentic witnesses, who also lived in the Führerbunker, and it can therefore be considered as a fact of history. Despite this, rumours and theories that Hitler survived the war are widespread and popular. And there are many theories about what happened with Adolf Hitler after the fall of Berlin. These are all hoaxes; not based on the facts. Some of such rumours and theories say that Hitler escaped to continue the National Socialist struggle from a different country. A particular popular version is the theory that Adolf Hitler would have escaped during the fall of Berlin in 1945 and gone to Argentina. Read full report Here

Yes, but blue_tackler did his homework here and used my old find from Icke forums and posted the FBI files.
I mean, these files are there, I found them on FBI site, it might be a fake, but I see no gain for US.
Why moved United Fruit to South America, a CIA front? Colognia Dignidad, South America has some pretty German corners to this day.. Some are in the rain forests, some in the Andes. Its no secret.
I personally think its basically meaningless where Hitler died, but the war went on secretly, and the "cold war" served as a cover to arm and keep secret.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 20:35 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 20:42 #15

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Is it just me?

Yes, because you know that this is BS and troll fantasy. :facepalm:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Seaic, KoreBolt

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 21:02 #16

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Is it just me?

Yes, because you know that this is BS and troll fantasy. :facepalm:






Blurb from David Meyer’s August 2007 Last Trumpet Newsletter:

Angela Merkel was born in the D.D.R., the Communist portion of Germany in 1954. Her biography says she was born on July 17, 1954, and that she is the daughter of a Lutheran minister from an East German-controlled church. Recently, however, Soviet KJB archive files reveal an entirely different story. Stasi GDR files indicate that she was born on April 20th, 1954, and details of her birth were included in the records of the German Dr. Karl Klauberg, who was one of the Nazi “death doctors” convicted by Soviet courts and imprisoned. When he later was recognized as a brilliant scientist, he was released after seven years and was recognized as the father of artificial insemination. The Soviets were even more intrigued when they discovered Dr. Klauberg had preserved frozen samples of the sperm of Adolf Hitler. The forces of darkness in high places decided to try to produce a child from Hitler’s sperm, obviously for occult and illuministic purposes. Dr. Klauberg then brought the youngest sister of Eva Braun (Hitler’s wife), whose name was Gretl, to Eastern Germany, and the result of the experiment produced not a biological son of Hitler, but rather a daughter. Amazingly, Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889, and Angela Merkel was born on April 20th, 1954. (April 20th is 11 days before the witches’ high sabat of Beltaine.) Angela became a custodian of the Catholic Church through its connections with the East German Lutheran Church. Once a German Pope would take the Roman throne, Angela Merkel was to also take her biological father’s position as German Chancellor. On April 20th, 2005, the Nazi Joseph Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI, (16th), precisely on the 116th birthday of Adolf Hitler. Then on November 22nd, 2005, Hitler’s biological daughter, Angela Merkel was elected Chancellor of Germany. The day of that election, November 22nd, was the anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin’s Origin of the Species, which is an antichrist publication denying the Creator of the universe

www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/03/angela-merkel-hitlers-daughter.html
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 21:19 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
This is the funniest thing that I've seen for a long time....








"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 21:21 #18

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Is it just me?

Yes, because you know that this is BS and troll fantasy. :facepalm:






Blurb from David Meyer’s August 2007 Last Trumpet Newsletter:

Angela Merkel was born in the D.D.R., the Communist portion of Germany in 1954. Her biography says she was born on July 17, 1954, and that she is the daughter of a Lutheran minister from an East German-controlled church. Recently, however, Soviet KJB archive files reveal an entirely different story. Stasi GDR files indicate that she was born on April 20th, 1954, and details of her birth were included in the records of the German Dr. Karl Klauberg, who was one of the Nazi “death doctors” convicted by Soviet courts and imprisoned. When he later was recognized as a brilliant scientist, he was released after seven years and was recognized as the father of artificial insemination. The Soviets were even more intrigued when they discovered Dr. Klauberg had preserved frozen samples of the sperm of Adolf Hitler. The forces of darkness in high places decided to try to produce a child from Hitler’s sperm, obviously for occult and illuministic purposes. Dr. Klauberg then brought the youngest sister of Eva Braun (Hitler’s wife), whose name was Gretl, to Eastern Germany, and the result of the experiment produced not a biological son of Hitler, but rather a daughter. Amazingly, Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889, and Angela Merkel was born on April 20th, 1954. (April 20th is 11 days before the witches’ high sabat of Beltaine.) Angela became a custodian of the Catholic Church through its connections with the East German Lutheran Church. Once a German Pope would take the Roman throne, Angela Merkel was to also take her biological father’s position as German Chancellor. On April 20th, 2005, the Nazi Joseph Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI, (16th), precisely on the 116th birthday of Adolf Hitler. Then on November 22nd, 2005, Hitler’s biological daughter, Angela Merkel was elected Chancellor of Germany. The day of that election, November 22nd, was the anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin’s Origin of the Species, which is an antichrist publication denying the Creator of the universe

www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/03/angela-merkel-hitlers-daughter.html

Blue Tack, any other musing you wish to inflict us all with?

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Sorry, that is the only reply I can muster...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 21:44 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
@ Avacyn

Alois Hitler, father of Adolf, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild.


www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 14 Jul 2014 21:46 #20

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 4643
  • Likes received: 2835
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

:dunno:

Well, I for my part, am pretty certain Hitler didn't die in Berlin, South America is likely.
The Soviets did twice a skeletal research on the supposedly Hitler skull, they twice came to the conclusion, it is not Hitler's skull and teeth. Stalin was convinced in 1945 in Yalta Hitler escaped.
As said, your videos are disinformation, but disinformation is always more than 50% truth mixed in.

Just ask yourself why America went National security state insane in 1947. :chuckle:
The Soviet Union was a national security state by default.
Certainly not because of the Soviets and the emerging "cold war", the war had officially ended in 1945, but some unexplainable problem with that remains to this day. This problem is a shared problem by both former cold warriors.

Hmm, I actually believe Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did commit suicide in Berlin. True there's a lot of conflicting evidence on this subject, and the Soviets changed their story several times in the aftermath of the war, which led to many conspiracy theories that Adolf Hitler escaped to Spain or Argentina. Apparently the Russians now say the dental records match that of Adolf Hitler. I don't believe these theories of Hitler leaving Berlin hold any water, not least because they go against the very character of Adolf Hitler himself. Hitler stated on more than one occasion that his own personal fate rested on the outcome of this war. I don't believe he was lying.


Debunking the “Hitler Escaped” Myths – Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theories and romantic tales

Did Hitler escape to Argentina or to a secret South Pole hideaway? I’m afraid not, but I’m sure there is money to be made in keeping such conspiracy theories afloat, and various agendas are served by it, primarily the agenda of fear and loathing. There are many who wish to portray Hitler as a coward and betrayer of his people by fleeing, while other armchair quarterbacks insist that his suicide is also evidence of coawardess and they apparently think he should have surrendered to become the center piece of the Nuremberg Flying Circus show trials; that some how such a spectacle would have been “honourable”. There are no doubt also many Hitler fans who have held a small hope in their hearts that the Fuehrer had actually out-smarted the ALL LIES, got away, and lived the rest of his life happily ever after with his bride Eva Braun. Well, I am very sorry to disappoint you. He did take his life in Berlin in 1945 and there is substantial verified and corroborated forensic evidence which proves it. The rumours of Hitler’s escape were started by none other than Joseph Stalin, shortly after Berlin fell. and the German forces were defeated.

I am going to borrow heavily here from Metapedia to lay out the general story and then add the forensic evidence from various sources which seals the deal and should put “paid” to this persistent rubbish that floats around the Internet in conspiracy theory circles.

“Hitler heroically had before the start of the second world war connected his personal fate with the outcome this war[1]. Not only in words, but also in deeds: he committed suicide on April 30 1945, when the war was irrevocably lost. His suicide is also stated by authentic witnesses, who also lived in the Führerbunker, and it can therefore be considered as a fact of history. Despite this, rumours and theories that Hitler survived the war are widespread and popular. And there are many theories about what happened with Adolf Hitler after the fall of Berlin. These are all hoaxes; not based on the facts. Some of such rumours and theories say that Hitler escaped to continue the National Socialist struggle from a different country. A particular popular version is the theory that Adolf Hitler would have escaped during the fall of Berlin in 1945 and gone to Argentina. Read full report Here

as Zorros' say - I too believe -
"Hmm, I actually believe Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did commit suicide in Berlin. "
For the reasons zorro gives and
It just doesn't make sense that they would let him go and NOT find him - I just don' think he could have gotten out at that point - the city was surrounded ....other top officials and they families committed suicide - those who did escape earlier like Ickeman ( sp , lol) where found and either murdered or taken by mossad types back to Israhell.......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 297 - Raised
( £ 232 GBP )
donation thermometer
87%
Updated
29th October 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 34.7%United StatesAustria 0.7%Austria
United Kingdom 22.9%United KingdomIreland 0.7%Ireland
Canada 6.7%CanadaRomania 0.6%Romania
Australia 4.6%AustraliaHungary 0.4%Hungary
Netherlands 4.2%NetherlandsSouth Africa 0.4%South Africa
Germany 3.8%GermanyCzech Republic 0.4%Czech Republic
Russian Federation 2.1%Russian FederationUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
France 1.9%FranceBelgium 0.4%Belgium
China 1.9%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Colombia 1.3%ColombiaItaly 0.3%Italy
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandNorway 0.3%Norway
Spain 1%SpainFinland 0.3%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenBrazil 0.2%Brazil
Poland 0.8%PolandCroatia 0.2%Croatia
India 0.7%IndiaGreece 0.2%Greece

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 8:
Roastie, Gan Anim, Gaia, Exorcist, MrAnderson, Truthspoon, Frothy, Ugh

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).