Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 28 Jul 2014 17:15 #41

  • voxvot
  • voxvot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 112
  • Likes received: 164
wolfy wrote:
If their is an elite running the show, and I presume that we all think that there is.

Why would they allow somebody to become so powerful as to nearly destabilise their plans?

The simple answer is that they wouldn't, they kill anybody who goes against their plans, don't they.

So at the very least, they "allowed" Hitler to get on with his plans, it is untenable to think otherwise, so at some level they must have "agreed" with his plans.

So it isn't to much of a leap of faith to think that they either helped him with those plans, or even to presume that it was their own plan all along.

There was an overt elite at this time composed of regimes, governments and empires. When you talk about an "elite" in your context you are talking about a covert elite influencing events and manipulating these institutions of power.

If the hidden elite were all powerful, they wouldn't have to be hidden would they? You are talking about a powerful covert network working to an agenda within an established power paradigm with its own agenda. It wasn't all powerful or, by any means, capable of controlling every social event, and aspect of politics.

If the desired goals of this cabal were realized after the defeat of Hitler, it's far more likely that Hitler was an obstacle to these objectives rather than a promotional tool. If Hitler was good for Zionism, why did a pro-Zionist cabal, The Focus, pay Churchill to bring Britain into conflict with Hitler and agitate against him?

Napoleon was a nobody, as were Shaka Zulu, Chairman Mao and Stalin. The Hitler as tool or agent meme sounds like total nonsense to me.
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2014 17:16 by voxvot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, KoreBolt

Adolf Hitler 31 Jul 2014 16:22 #42

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
I'm sorry but I just cannot take Wolfy, Blue Tackler and Wikkiiids posts serious in this thread. Total garbage
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 31 Jul 2014 20:13 #43

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854


Hello sweatheart
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 31 Jul 2014 20:48 #44

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
KoreBolt wrote:
I'm sorry but I just cannot take Wolfy, Blue Tackler and Wikkiiids posts serious in this thread. Total garbage

Are you really sorry?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 01 Aug 2014 01:59 #45

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
wolfy wrote:
KoreBolt wrote:
I'm sorry but I just cannot take Wolfy, Blue Tackler and Wikkiiids posts serious in this thread. Total garbage

Are you really sorry?

What do you think, Sandwarrior? :facepalm:
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 01 Aug 2014 03:35 #46

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
KoreBolt wrote:
wolfy wrote:
KoreBolt wrote:
I'm sorry but I just cannot take Wolfy, Blue Tackler and Wikkiiids posts serious in this thread. Total garbage

Are you really sorry?

What do you think, Sandwarrior? :facepalm:

I think no.

So why say it?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 04:06 #47

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
To the fellow's that believe the fairy tale that Hitler was a mans man, a true dye in the wool leader of his own making: Wake up, the slumber is over. You actually think he just happened on the scene? That ALL top rank Nazi (Satanist-Catholics) just happened along and bought into Heir Puppets schtick? Coincidence that the Pope & henchmen meet w/their evil gang and give their blessings. That the networks of spooks MI5/OSS/Jesuit/ect totally MISSED the rising machine's in both Germany & Russia? Both were the cabalist doing i.e. MONEY! POWER! Ruthless sects of infiltrators to make way for these fascist/socialist apparatus that have their fingerprints all over modern history. Yeah, right Hitler was gifted orator, at 'serving' his masters demands. Loaded on what to deliver those rousing rally's while reading from a script of another mans writing. Another mans pageantry of light camera, music. parade and drama. Hollywood could not (or yes) have scripted these pages of 'history' any better. Cause some one wrote it, and the fools that order from this menu take two plates to the buffet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 06:17 #48

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
The Polish Martyrology

The Catholic Church in Poland was especially hard hit by the Nazis. In 1939, 80 percent of the Catholic clergy and five of the bishops of the Warthegau region had been deported to concentration camps. In Wroclaw, 49.2 percent of the clergy were dead; in Chelmno, 47.8 percent; in Lodz, 36.8 percent; in Poznan, 31.1. In the Warsaw diocese, 212 priests were killed; 92 were murdered in Wilno, 81 in Lwow, 30 in Cracow, thirteen in Kielce. Seminarians who were not killed were shipped off to Germany as forced labor.

Of 690 priests in the Polish province of West Prussia, at least 460 were arrested. The remaining priests of the region fled their parishes. Of the arrested priests, 214 were executed, including the entire cathedral chapter of Pelplin. The rest were deported to the newly created General Government district in Central Poland. By 1940, only 20 priests were still serving their parishes in West Prussia.

Of the city of Poznan's 30 churches and 47 chapels, the Nazis left two open to serve some 200,000 souls. Thirteen churches were simply locked and abandoned; six became warehouses; four, including the cathedral, were used as furniture storage centers. In Lodz, only four churches were allowed to remain open to serve 700,000 Catholics.

Cardinal Augustine Hlond, Archbishop of Gniezno-Poznan, wrote to the Holy See on December 10, 1939: "The Cathedral has been turned into a garage at Pelplin; the Bishop's palace into a restaurant; the chapel into a ballroom. Hundreds of churches have been closed. The whole patrimony of the Church has been confiscated, and the most eminent Catholics executed."

Throughout the country, monasteries, convents, seminaries, schools and other religious institutions were shut down.

Many nuns shared the same fate as priests. Some 400 nuns were imprisoned at Bojanowo concentration camp. Many were later sent to Germany as slave labor.

Without warning, on July 31, 1943, the Nazis entered the convent of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth at Nowogrodek. They arrested the superior, Sr. Maria Stella, and ten other nuns. The next day the sisters were loaded into a van, driven outside the town and shot. Their bodies were thrown into a mass grave. In Silesia, Bishop Stanislaw Adamski ordered his clergy and laity to declare themselves Volkdeutsch (German nationals), hoping that this ruse would keep his people, priests and religious from harm and his churches open. The effort was futile. Sixty convents and monasteries in Silesia were closed; 43 priests died in concentration camps and thirteen priests were deported, including Bishop Adamski. To his credit, the Bishop never tried to save his own life by declaring himself Volkdeutsch.

No exception was made for Poland's higher clergy. Bishop Michael Kozal of Wladislava died in Dachau; Bishop Nowowiejski of Plock and his suffragan Bishop Wetmanski both died in prison in Poland; Bishop Fulman of Lublin and his suffragan Bishop Goral were sent to a concentration camp in Germany.

Nor were the small Evangelical churches of Poland spared. All the Protestant clergy of the Cieszyn region of Silesia were arrested and sent to the death camps at Mauthausen, Buchenwald, Dachau and Oranienburg.

Among the Protestant martyrs were Karol Kulisz, director of the Evangelical Church's largest charitable organization, who died in Buchenwald in November 1939; Professor Edmund Bursche, a member of the Evangelical Faculty of Theology at the University of Warsaw, who died in the stone quarries of Mauthausen; and the 79-year-old Bishop of the Evangelical Church, Juliusz Bursche, who died in solitary confinement in Berlin.

In this dark time, one archbishop deserted his flock. Cardinal Hlond, whose Gniezno-Poznan archdiocese lay in the afflicted Warthegau region, simply disappeared. When he showed up in Rome, Pope Pius XII manifested his displeasure by refusing to grant the Cardinal an immediate audience.

After his humiliating visit to Rome, Cardinal Hlond went to France to join Poland's government-in-exile. When France fell to the Nazis, the Cardinal was stranded. In 1943, as he was trying to return to Poland, the Nazis arrested and interned him. They offered Cardinal Hlond his freedom if he would send a message to Polish Catholics urging them to join the Germans in the fight against the invading Soviet army, but he refused.

A Polish Martyrology for 1939-45 lists six bishops, 2,030 priests, 127 seminarians, 173 lay brothers and 243 nuns murdered by the Nazis.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:35 #49

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm Vatican called the shot/'s. Hitler was a devout Catholic/Vatican puppet every step of the way, after all he owed them his career..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:38 #50

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm Vatican called the shot/'s. Hitler was a devout Catholic/Vatican puppet every step of the way, after all he owed them his career..

You should repeat the BS narrative another 100 times, maybe, just maybe some of the dirt sticks.

Even if you repeat this nonsense ad nauseam, it still remains, well, nonsense, pulled out of hypcritical jew ass.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, wiikkidd

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:38 #51

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
www.spirituallysmart.com/nazi.html Oh wait, there's more.......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:41 #52

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
And the same goes right back to your guidable self. All day, any day.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:46 #53

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 08:47 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:48 #54

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
alamoministries.com/content/english/Antichrist/nazigallery/photogallery.html Yes, the man was so misunderstood. His was a noble cause. 'caise puppets do masters bidding. Much like today's House of Windsor or Whitehouse......puppets of TPTB.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:50 #55

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 08:57 #56

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........

Huh? You are a brainless jew vassal.
If you are a jew, I don't know, but you do spew jew propaganda and lies.
Hence you are mentally a jew, a despicable one.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 08:58 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:06 #57

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........

Huh? You are a brainless jew vassal.
If you are a jew, I don't know, but you do spew jew propaganda and lies.
Hence you are mentally a jew, a despicable one.
That's it? This all you have (not the 1st time you heard that) a Jr Seanx in the mix indeed. And wait for it......your a white Catholic boy. The same gang that runs the Vatican (Pharisees) also call the shots in N.Europe/USA. What next DI is legitimate 'researcher'?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:11 #58

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........

Huh? You are a brainless jew vassal.
If you are a jew, I don't know, but you do spew jew propaganda and lies.
Hence you are mentally a jew, a despicable one.
That's it? This all you have (not the 1st time you heard that) a Jr Seanx in the mix indeed. And wait for it......your a white Catholic boy. The same gang that runs the Vatican (Pharisees) also call the shots in N.Europe/USA. What next DI is legitimate 'researcher'?


Huh?

Are you projecting again?
I am not a catholic you moron.

You have been told and provided with countless sources on the topic, yet you prefer to start anew with a new thread, but same BS, as if you'd never have seen and read the sources. Ie, you are only intrerested to spew your Vatican BS.
Yeah, its the Vatican who run Goldmann & Sachs, the FED, BoE, Wall Street. Its jew "nazis" who run the US since 1913. :facepalm:
Typical jewish and mafia behaviour, ignoring facts but spreading BS in the hope it sticks the 1000 time. :facepalm:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:19 #59

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6097
  • Likes received: 1015
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........

Huh? You are a brainless jew vassal.
If you are a jew, I don't know, but you do spew jew propaganda and lies.
Hence you are mentally a jew, a despicable one.
That's it? This all you have (not the 1st time you heard that) a Jr Seanx in the mix indeed. And wait for it......your a white Catholic boy. The same gang that runs the Vatican (Pharisees) also call the shots in N.Europe/USA. What next DI is legitimate 'researcher'?


Huh?

Are you projecting again?
I am not a catholic you moron.

You have been told and provided with countless sources on the topic, yet you prefer to start anew with a new thread, but same BS, as if you'd never have seen and read the sources. Ie, you are only intrerested to spew your Vatican BS.
Yeah, its the Vatican who run Goldmann & Sachs, the FED, BoE, Wall Street. Its jew "nazis" who run the US since 1913. :facepalm:
Typical jewish and mafia behaviour, ignoring facts but spreading BS in the hope it sticks the 1000 time. :facepalm:
You do not even know what a false Jew (13th tribe) and a real Jew (Original 12 tribes descended from Abraham) do you? And that the 13 tribe is the so called royal 'nobility' of Europe that calls a shots in power and fiance. Typical? O vey, white boy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:24 #60

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Doesn't hasbara have some new BS material?

This gets kind of boring, you goons already made dozens of nonsense threads over at Icke.
Its totally unattractive to even argue over this jew Bullshit with a Hasbarist fanatic. :chuckle:
So your deep into the propaganda machine you want to believe I be A Jew. And the beat goes on troll...........

Huh? You are a brainless jew vassal.
If you are a jew, I don't know, but you do spew jew propaganda and lies.
Hence you are mentally a jew, a despicable one.
That's it? This all you have (not the 1st time you heard that) a Jr Seanx in the mix indeed. And wait for it......your a white Catholic boy. The same gang that runs the Vatican (Pharisees) also call the shots in N.Europe/USA. What next DI is legitimate 'researcher'?


Huh?

Are you projecting again?
I am not a catholic you moron.

You have been told and provided with countless sources on the topic, yet you prefer to start anew with a new thread, but same BS, as if you'd never have seen and read the sources. Ie, you are only intrerested to spew your Vatican BS.
Yeah, its the Vatican who run Goldmann & Sachs, the FED, BoE, Wall Street. Its jew "nazis" who run the US since 1913. :facepalm:
Typical jewish and mafia behaviour, ignoring facts but spreading BS in the hope it sticks the 1000 time. :facepalm:
You do not even know what a false Jew (13th tribe) and a real Jew (Original 12 tribes descended from Abraham) do you? And that the 13 tribe is the so called royal 'nobility' of Europe that calls a shots in power and fiance. Typical? O vey, white boy.

I am not interested in reigious lunacy and abrahamic cult.
A jew is a jew, you notice him when he speaks, he usually lies, only his nose won't grow like Pinoccio.

As a matter of fact, the US is run by masonic forces and international jewry, not the Vatican.
However, jewish mafia have infiltrated tha Vatican long time ago, and this place remains contested ground between various factions. Only the Vatican Bank is run by CIA, a criminal jewish terrorist outlet similar to Mossad.

If you'd only knew how much I giggle when I read your desperate nonsense. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 09:25 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Not About Adolf Hitler10.66Thursday, 17 June 2021
US President Adolf Hitler10.54Monday, 04 April 2016
The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler10.42Monday, 22 April 2013
[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread10.42Monday, 10 June 2019
PictoFile - Adolf Hitler Was a Jew, Four Sources10.42Friday, 29 May 2020
Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings10.31Sunday, 23 February 2020
ADOLF HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD!10.31Tuesday, 19 March 2019
Adolf Hitler - The International Clique (New World Order)10.2Monday, 04 April 2016
50 Things That People Should Know About Adolf Hitler and National Socialism10.2Friday, 23 September 2016
Adolf Hitler Deserted the Reich in 1945, and Lit Out for Argentina10.2Thursday, 21 April 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.