Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 16:51 #4261

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
If Dumb & Dumber could stop with their cryptic messages, ambiguous posting, and started speaking proper English, and just say whatever it is they want to say. That would be great ;)

Why the purile name callling Rocco, How do you want us to write, in the language you want to hear?

Does anyone else not understand what is English, if there are complicated words there is always Miriam Webster.

Merriam, I suppose.

How is that going to resolve the cloud of nonsense that hangs around some decent points you make (Oneironstar even blows more smokescreens around his words)?

Im not Gaia....im giving you more information than you realise that is all....hey ignore what of it ever you like mate

My time is mine and ill offer what i decide based on what i see people to gain from it

You dont get to decide how i think or what i say......important clue here.... :thumbup:
Condescending and belittling
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 16:55 #4262

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
I hear what you are saying but the reality of things is often different, lets look at true nature, here we don't see armies leading civilisations, we see lots of different spcies all doing their own thing, in the Socialism ideology they try to get everyone the same.

In nature you do not see squadrons of blue tits ganging up on a blackbird who is feeding on the floor below them for what they spill, birds are birds but they don't try to raise armies with which to feel safe, they remain fully awake or their chances of survival could be cut short, this is what stupid humans don't do, they get fat off of the backs of others and them fall back to sleep and when they get hungry or bored they come out and eat away at their own kind.

The Roman empire never stopped Flare, because what took over from it it was the same ideology dressed up as a holy lamb with a holy emporer behind it.

There is never one tyrant, there is always multiple vying for the top spot in any given moment, the rutting season is now well under way and it is not going to stop unless we deny it our energy, energy we could spend on ourselves and not the energy stolen from others.

To have sustainable growth one needs two things, one is creativity and the other is trust in who we are, have only one and it cannot flourish have the two and a third called humility for the unseen event and you become even more secure, it is when we put all of our eggs in a single basket when things begin to go exponentially wrong.

I see (above in bold) you have no good understanding what the difference is between National Socialism and Marxian Socialism.

As in National Socialism (read: REAL Socialism) the individual being is preserved:



Your comparison with birds not ganging up on eachother and humans raising armies... well, unfortunately that has always been the case.

Germany (after proposing world disarmament...!) raised an army in order to defend itself against the rest of the world which was under Masonic control. I have shown you the map of Germany being surrounded by neighbours which were armed to the teeth. What else could they do?

They are both wearing uniforms thus become their own destruction, in the fullness of time, nature does not wear medals and salute their ideology, maybe you might benefit by getting out into nature and melding with it.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 16:57 #4263

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
If Dumb & Dumber could stop with their cryptic messages, ambiguous posting, and started speaking proper English, and just say whatever it is they want to say. That would be great ;)

Why the purile name callling Rocco, How do you want us to write, in the language you want to hear?

Does anyone else not understand what is English, if there are complicated words there is always Miriam Webster.

Merriam, I suppose.

How is that going to resolve the cloud of nonsense that hangs around some decent points you make (Oneironstar even blows more smokescreens around his words)?

Im not Gaia....im giving you more information than you realise that is all....hey ignore what of it ever you like mate

My time is mine and ill offer what i decide based on what i see people to gain from it

You dont get to decide how i think or what i say......important clue here.... :thumbup:
Condescending and belittling

And becoming ignorant by not listening, but ridculing instead of contributing.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 16:57 #4264

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
...
Your [sic] not relevant to me in any way

Your words on a screen backed by an emptiness i [sic] avoid at all costs....

:thumbup:

Apparently even here your words don't match your actions.

Joker. :joker:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 16:59 #4265

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Rocco

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:06 #4266

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:10 #4267

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?
Why don't you just cut to the chase and stop beating around the bush?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 17:11 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:13 #4268

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gan Anim wrote:
They are both wearing uniforms thus become their own destruction, in the fullness of time, nature does not wear medals and salute their ideology, maybe you might benefit by getting out into nature and melding with it.

What's wrong with wearing an uniform?

It looks nice and tight doesn't it..?

Hitler didn't wear any medals on his uniform at all btw... except for his one hard earned Iron Cross:



Which once again shows what kind of decent, but strong man he was.

If you compare him to the total idiotic Polish dictator Rigly Smyds who dressed himself up as a Christmas tree:



^ See..?

I mean, if the intentions of the uniform are good, then I see no problem with it at all. As it looks nice, tight and shows authority.

And let me tell you, people NEED authority.

Good and honest authority that is, because otherwise it gets a mess, real fast.

Since on the one hand most people are not that intelligent to know how to behave without a leading hand, and on the other hand there are intelligent criminals who would make abuse of a non-existing authority.

Or are you also one of those who believes in: "no government, no rules, no police, no uniforms, no hierarchy, no authority..." ?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 17:15 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:14 #4269

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Zorro ?

Sorry to bother you mate

I have tried this self moderation thing.....it does work for me :thumbup:

I think its a GREAT idea and you are good at it

Can you help me with posts like the one above??

Its hard to talk to him?...perhaps a word in his shell like?

sorry for the condescending and bellittling post and i apologise for my grammar.....i am in fact un educated and proud
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:16 #4270

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
They are both wearing uniforms thus become their own destruction, in the fullness of time, nature does not wear medals and salute their ideology, maybe you might benefit by getting out into nature and melding with it.

What's wrong with wearing an uniform?

It looks nice and tight doesn't it..?

Hitler didn't wear any medals on his uniform at all btw... except for his one hard earned Iron Cross:



Which once again shows what kind of decent, but strong man he was.

If you compare him to the total idiotic Polish dictator Rigly Smyds who dressed himself up as a Christmas tree:



^ See..?

I mean, if the intentions of the uniform are good, then I see no problem with it at all. As it looks nice, tight and shows authority.

And let me tell you, people NEED authority.

Good and honest authority that is, because otherwise it gets a mess, real fast.

Since on the one hand most people are not that intelligent to know how to behave without a leading hand, and on the other hand there are intelligent criminals who would make abuse of a non-existing authority.

Or are you also one of those who believes in: "no government, no rules, no police, no uniforms, no hierarchy, no authority..." ?

Flare mate

did you read Gan's post about the Templars?

Look for that "immaculate" bit?

thanks man your are well on your way :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:19 #4271

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?

I have no clue what you're saying here. :chuckle:

Be a bit more specific pls.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:22 #4272

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare mate

did you read Gan's post about the Templars?

Look for that "immaculate" bit?

thanks man your are well on your way :thumbup:
I would love to read GA's post about the "Templars". Can you link me please?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:23 #4273

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?

I have no clue what you're saying here. :chuckle:

Be a bit more specific pls.

Another clue mate....and i like you Flare :thumbup:

Do not ask me to customise this to suit you.......you can do that :thumbup:

Read the last weeks posts.....IT is all there.....i do not know Gan and he knows me not

We are working hard here :thumbup:

Time is limited....i wish it wasnt

THIS WILL GET SHUT DOWN
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:29 #4274

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
They are both wearing uniforms thus become their own destruction, in the fullness of time, nature does not wear medals and salute their ideology, maybe you might benefit by getting out into nature and melding with it.

What's wrong with wearing an uniform?

It looks nice and tight doesn't it..?

Hitler didn't wear any medals on his uniform at all btw... except for his one hard earned Iron Cross:



Which once again shows what kind of decent, but strong man he was.

If you compare him to the total idiotic Polish dictator Rigly Smyds who dressed himself up as a Christmas tree:



^ See..?

I mean, if the intentions of the uniform are good, then I see no problem with it at all. As it looks nice, tight and shows authority.

And let me tell you, people NEED authority.

Good and honest authority that is, because otherwise it gets a mess, real fast.

Since on the one hand most people are not that intelligent to know how to behave without a leading hand, and on the other hand there are intelligent criminals who would make abuse of a non-existing authority.

Or are you also one of those who believes in: "no government, no rules, no police, no uniforms, no hierarchy, no authority..." ?

The cross he bares is that of the Greeks, it was their equally spaced crosing of the personiification of nature, they did not wear these crosses Flare, they revered them by given penance to the Sun, these crosses go way back to the original pertroglphs, long before religion and writing were dreamt of, where they drew what they saw in nature.

The best leading hand or form of government is a stable family unit, here is where all of nature follows, like the life of crows film I added earlier, these are smaller forms of government in and of themselves, the more there are merrier as they say, once we regain our minds from all the dogma and reconnect with nature the healing can begin.

As we are these most simple of systems have been destroyed and we are like lost souls being gathered by the wolves in sheeps clothing, who say they can help us, but they cannot, they will conrol you for their own aggrandizement, as is happening, and the technique is so successful we try to drag each other down and into their black hole that awaits, leaving us vulnerable to their presense, where they will do our thinking for us instead.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 17:32 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Oreironstar

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:30 #4275

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?

I have no clue what you're saying here. :chuckle:

Be a bit more specific pls.

Another clue mate....and i like you Flare :thumbup:

Do not ask me to customise this to suit you.......you can do that :thumbup:

Read the last weeks posts.....IT is all there.....i do not know Gan and he knows me not

We are working hard here :thumbup:

Time is limited....i wish it wasnt

THIS WILL GET SHUT DOWN
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:36 #4276

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?

I have no clue what you're saying here. :chuckle:

Be a bit more specific pls.

Another clue mate....and i like you Flare :thumbup:

Do not ask me to customise this to suit you.......you can do that :thumbup:

Read the last weeks posts.....IT is all there.....i do not know Gan and he knows me not

We are working hard here :thumbup:

Time is limited....i wish it wasnt

THIS WILL GET SHUT DOWN


INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:41 #4277

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
They are actors tho Flare......some of them so good that they believe their script themselves

^ That's too easy way of thinking Oreiron.

Because let's say Adolf Hitler was 'controlled opposition', and thus working for the jews.

Then why did Hitler launch the massive operation Barbarossa to invade the Soviet Union, which was just 2 weeks early from Soviet invasion..?


If Hitler would have been controlled, he would just have halted the operation, let the Soviet Union invade Europe with the most guargantuan army buildup the world has ever seen and let them steamroll from Poland all up to the Algarve in Portugal, right?

Then the jewish goal of making the whole world communist (NWO) would have been reached FAR sooner.

This is a great question Flare

Thankyou

Ok here is where the information lies....

There is a controlling mechanism......it isnt the jews......it wasnt the germans......The people that do pull strings and they ARE people

There are no GODS in this game we all play.....except ourselves.....we are playing a game of REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

The people that do pull the strings do it along time before someone like ADolph becomes "aware" of himself....

He gets led like a puppet on a string.....he is still himself somewhat.....but hes having a "USE" extracted from him....to play a role in a story

you following?

I have no clue what you're saying here. :chuckle:

Be a bit more specific pls.

Another clue mate....and i like you Flare :thumbup:

Do not ask me to customise this to suit you.......you can do that :thumbup:

Read the last weeks posts.....IT is all there.....i do not know Gan and he knows me not

We are working hard here :thumbup:

Time is limited....i wish it wasnt

THIS WILL GET SHUT DOWN




o man....you know your gold so i wont tell you

So fukin funny

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:47 #4278

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gan Anim wrote:
The best leading hand or form of government is a stable family unit, here is where all of nature follows, like the life of crows film I added earlier, these are smaller forms of government in and of themselves, the more there are merrier as they say, once we regain our minds from all the dogma and reconnect with nature the healing can begin.

Good, you're starting to sound like a National Socialist already. :)

Because that's exactly what Adolf Hitler & co. encouraged; for the Germans to have big families, encouraged women to stay home and take care of their familes and created economic circumstances in which this was possible. (contrary to nowadays where both parents have to work in order to make ends meet)

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 17:47 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:51 #4279

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546


You be a good boy now, believing all the shit I put in your head

*and die for my masters in a silly war*
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 17:52 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 06 Dec 2018 17:54 #4280

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Gaia wrote:


You be a good boy now, believing all the shit I put in your head

*and die for my masters in a silly war*

i thought you were on board when i first boarded myself

are you?

or not?
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.