Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 02:16 #4621

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4882
  • Likes received: 2982
miacat wrote:
Flare wrote:
Then why roll into most of Europe, North Africa and Russia? Why continue the development of offensive weapons to conquer with? Why invade countries that posed no threat to Germany? Why?

Seems to me the greatest lie ever told is that Hitler wanted peace.

Look what the cat dragged in - :lmao:
another ex- Ickster who doesn't know fact from fiction, who obviously wasted all her time on Icke never learning a dam thing and would probably prefer to believe it's all aliens and metallic moon stations rather than jew banksters who own most people's minds lock stock and barrel .-

Your comment is so totally pathetic - it's nursery. school level. :sokay:

Have you ever viewed ' The Greatest Story Never Told ' ?
Somehow I doubt you'll listen or view what Flare recently posted - you simpletons like to just parrot 70 yrs of low level drivel / brainwashed by jewish propaganda in schools these last 50yrs .
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2019 02:32 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 10:52 #4622

  • miacat
  • miacat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 440
Flare wrote:
Have a look: [/quote]

You are missing the point. Taking back territory stolen from Germany is one thing; invading and occupying nations unrelated to this is another. How do you justify the occupation of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia and Greece?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 11:06 #4623

  • miacat
  • miacat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 440
Lizzy wrote:
Look what the cat dragged in - :lmao:
another ex- Ickster who doesn't know fact from fiction, who obviously wasted all her time on Icke never learning a dam thing and would probably prefer to believe it's all aliens and metallic moon stations rather than jew banksters who own most people's minds lock stock and barrel .-

Your comment is so totally pathetic - it's nursery. school level. :sokay:

Have you ever viewed ' The Greatest Story Never Told ' ?
Somehow I doubt you'll listen or view what Flare recently posted - you simpletons like to just parrot 70 yrs of low level drivel / brainwashed by jewish propaganda in schools these last 50yrs .

Your childish insults and tactics won't work on me. Name-calling and assumptions are the last resort of angry fools.

Ironic you speak of fact and fiction. What you fail to accept is that Germany carved up most of Europe and yet you will bleat on about Hitler wanting peace. This was true only at the outset.

Answer the simple question of why Germany invaded most of Europe. I dare say in the next fifty years or so people like you will be denying Germany ever actually did so.

Instead of making wholly inaccurate claims of another's belief system to protect your own, grow up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 12:15 #4624

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
miacat wrote:
Your childish insults and tactics won't work on me. Name-calling and assumptions are the last resort of angry fools.

Ironic you speak of fact and fiction. What you fail to accept is that Germany carved up most of Europe and yet you will bleat on about Hitler wanting peace. This was true only at the outset.

Answer the simple question of why Germany invaded most of Europe. I dare say in the next fifty years or so people like you will be denying Germany ever actually did so.

Instead of making wholly inaccurate claims of another's belief system to protect your own, grow up.

Well, I agree with Liz that it's remarkable to see someone who's in the Truther-scene for so long, to still be completely in line with what Discovery and History channel tells you about WW II, and how easily you brush aside any information proving else.

Have you even watched the fucking video I posted in response to you or do you just keep on going like this??

Here it is again:


So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 12:19 #4625

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
miacat wrote:
You are missing the point. Taking back territory stolen from Germany is one thing; invading and occupying nations unrelated to this is another. How do you justify the occupation of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia and Greece?

Apparently you haven't watched the video, because half of what you ask has been explained in it.

Anyway, I created a seperate thread for this, as Gaia has been asking the same question as you have for dozens of times.

Basically, all invasions of Germany into other nations was a chain reaction as them beating the UK to the punch, since they wanted to keep the English off of European mainland. If Germany wouldn't have invaded, the English would have and set up base from wherever they entered.


Have a read for the details :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/69842-why-germany-invaded-all-the-surrounding-european-countries.html#276898
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2019 12:24 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 14:26 #4626

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Europe was (and is) occupied by ZOG. Germany did not "invade" but Liberate Europe
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 14:59 #4627

  • miacat
  • miacat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 440
Rocco wrote:
Europe was (and is) occupied by ZOG. Germany did not "invade" but Liberate Europe

Are you seriously talking about WW2?

In the 1940s Germany invaded using military force. Perhaps it will be another history revision that Germany merely peacefully "occupied" foreign countries. No. They employed armies, the luftwaffe and paratroopers as well as advance pioneers and espionage groups. Holland, for instance, was attacked by the 19th Army under Wilhelm Hasse and the 9th panzer division.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 15:05 #4628

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7068
  • Likes received: 1542
miacat wrote:
Flare wrote:
Have a look:

You are missing the point. Taking back territory stolen from Germany is one thing; invading and occupying nations unrelated to this is another. How do you justify the occupation of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia and Greece?

Nazi Germany basically was the start of the military-industrial complex. It was funded by the banksters in the US, many of them jewish of course, and by international industrialists, idem. Quite some military inventions by Nazi Germany were later imported to the US in Operation Paperclip, which again shows the Nazis and Allies were not really opposing each other, just like the staged Cold War.

What is interesting about the invasion spree of the Nazis is especially the how. There was little resistance put up by most countries, which shows it was a planned occupation; they let it happen on purpose.

The imperialist politics of the Nazis worked as a double-edged sword; it also functioned to bring Germany on its knees even more, after WWI and "Versailles". Hitler, the agent trained by the British and openly admiring his Masonic overlords, did everything to make that happen, and very "successfully"; the hatred against the German people only skyrocketed after WWII. There couldn't have been a "better" agent to railroad Germany under the control of the international cabal; it was destroyed from the inside out. Which is also visible in the Nazi participation in the horrific Morgenthau Plan; starving the common German.

At the same time the Nazis were created as a boogeyman for the present day. Anyone who opposes mass immigration can now be branded "nazi", even though that has no ground in reason and logic. The Nazis were not nationalists, as they didn't respect the nations surrounding them; they invaded and occupied them.

The main agenda behind the occupation of the countries they did was of course to kidnap and transport the common working class jews from those countries (scripted as the Holocaust Story). That project was in the books for decades, starting with Moses Hess and Theodor Herzl in the 19th century. You see it was an effort by Ashkenazi jews to kidnap Ashkenazis; the occupation and kidnapping machine was present in those areas. From a military-strategic perspective it is already crazy they let Vichy France off, but looking at that division shows why; the south was dominated by Sephardic jews and the focus by the Ashkenazis/Khazarians was other Ashekenazis; Israel needed to be populated by them the most.

A more detailed exposé of the different agendas by the Nazis I gave here, feel free to add useful information to that thread.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 15:18 #4629

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
miacat wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Europe was (and is) occupied by ZOG. Germany did not "invade" but Liberate Europe

Are you seriously talking about WW2?

In the 1940s Germany invaded using military force. Perhaps it will be another history revision that Germany merely peacefully "occupied" foreign countries. No. They employed armies, the luftwaffe and paratroopers as well as advance pioneers and espionage groups. Holland, for instance, was attacked by the 19th Army under Wilhelm Hasse and the 9th panzer division.
Yes, most liberations take place with military force. That's kinda the point
Holland broke the truce by giving the RAF airspace to bomb German cities
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 15:18 #4630

  • miacat
  • miacat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 440
Flare wrote:
Apparently you haven't watched the video, because half of what you ask has been explained in it.

Anyway, I created a seperate thread for this, as Gaia has been asking the same question as you have for dozens of times.

Basically, all invasions of Germany into other nations was a chain reaction as them beating the UK to the punch, since they wanted to keep the English off of European mainland. If Germany wouldn't have invaded, the English would have and set up base from wherever they entered.

Have a read for the details :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/69842-why-germany-invaded-all-the-surrounding-european-countries.html#276898

Firstly, I did watch the video and have watched it a second time.

Film quote, “In order to counter the invasion plans of France and England, on April 9th 1940 he (Hitler) moved into Denmark and Norway. One month later he advanced into the Lowlands and occupied Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland before France and England could do so.”

So according to the film the Anglo-French planned to occupy the Low Countries, from which it was presumed they would - what - launch an offensive against Germany? To forestall this allied plan Hitler embarked on a military campaign to take them instead. Is that the premise?

Then, after occupying France, on July 19th 1940, Hitler announced a plea for peace - never mind the fact that he had waged war against and was occupying six foreign countries. Is this is how one goes about wanting peace - being the aggressor, invading territory, bombing towns, destroying lives? I imagine the Dutch being especially galled by Hitler's peace overtures while under Nazi occupation. The country suffered badly, or does that not matter?

Next in the film we have Hitler allegedly saving Europe from “untold rape, torture and death” at the hands of Russia. This is much like the idea of Western armies saving the whole of Europe from the ravages of the Mongols in the 13th Century. All nonsense. Stalin wanted an alliance with the West but since none was forthcoming he made a pact with Hitler. To state in the film that Stalin wanted to attack Europe (rather than Germany alone) is disingenuous. It just serves a propagandist agenda of making Hitler out to be a good soul who never wanted war and yet waged it.

So is your claim that Germany only invaded other countries to protect itself?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 15:25 #4631

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Which is also visible in the Nazi participation in the horrific Morgenthau Plan; starving the common German.
Please elaborate
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 18:09 #4632

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
Gaia wrote:
miacat wrote:
Flare wrote:
Have a look:

You are missing the point. Taking back territory stolen from Germany is one thing; invading and occupying nations unrelated to this is another. How do you justify the occupation of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia and Greece?

Nazi Germany basically was the start of the military-industrial complex. It was funded by the banksters in the US, many of them jewish of course, and by international industrialists, idem. Quite some military inventions by Nazi Germany were later imported to the US in Operation Paperclip, which again shows the Nazis and Allies were not really opposing each other, just like the staged Cold War.

What is interesting about the invasion spree of the Nazis is especially the how. There was little resistance put up by most countries, which shows it was a planned occupation; they let it happen on purpose.

The imperialist politics of the Nazis worked as a double-edged sword; it also functioned to bring Germany on its knees even more, after WWI and "Versailles". Hitler, the agent trained by the British and openly admiring his Masonic overlords, did everything to make that happen, and very "successfully"; the hatred against the German people only skyrocketed after WWII. There couldn't have been a "better" agent to railroad Germany under the control of the international cabal; it was destroyed from the inside out. Which is also visible in the Nazi participation in the horrific Morgenthau Plan; starving the common German.

At the same time the Nazis were created as a boogeyman for the present day. Anyone who opposes mass immigration can now be branded "nazi", even though that has no ground in reason and logic. The Nazis were not nationalists, as they didn't respect the nations surrounding them; they invaded and occupied them.

The main agenda behind the occupation of the countries they did was of course to kidnap and transport the common working class jews from those countries (scripted as the Holocaust Story). That project was in the books for decades, starting with Moses Hess and Theodor Herzl in the 19th century. You see it was an effort by Ashkenazi jews to kidnap Ashkenazis; the occupation and kidnapping machine was present in those areas. From a military-strategic perspective it is already crazy they let Vichy France off, but looking at that division shows why; the south was dominated by Sephardic jews and the focus by the Ashkenazis/Khazarians was other Ashekenazis; Israel needed to be populated by them the most.

A more detailed exposé of the different agendas by the Nazis I gave here, feel free to add useful information to that thread.

^ Typical jewish drivel as he makes shit up as he goes.

"To bring down Germany even more" he says...

Lol, Germany already was completely down and on the BRINK of a communist takeover.

If Hitler really would have wanted to bring Germany down, all he had to do is let the communists take over, in stead of building Germany up from total bankruptcy again.

The rest of all your assumptions are easily made, because indeed... the Germans have lost the war and have been smeared ever since.
That's the outcome of a war against KIKES, since they will smear anyone or any country who dares stand up to them.

As that's what jews do; they LIE.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2019 05:21 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 22:10 #4633

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Hitler was damage limitation from real change, just like controlled ops like Tommy Robinson we see now.
Blame it all on the Jews, whilst he surrounds himself with rich Jews & industrialists to back his agenda.
Ive posted overwhelming evidence a few pages back.
High level freemasons & Jews backing Hitler were exempt.

Like how can anyone ignore this evidence & carry on pushing the offical story?

How can someone talk about ZOG occupation...but then claim Zionism is just a word & how he is a Zionist & keeps preaching to support Israel.

Why did Hitler bring in the Nuremberg laws..coz he was a Zionist! & that was a Zionist agenda to nationalise the Jews!!
Thats the only reason so called Judea declared war..& how Con-venient the Zionist condemned that action & supported Hitler...its all obvious psyops anyone whos not emotionally attached can see.
Jews that rejected Zionism were sent to the camps.
Zionist Nazi police controlled the ghettos.."Bnai Brith" (ADL) lodges allowed to stay open upto 3 years after other lodges were shut.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Feb 2019 23:06 #4634

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Except Tommy Robinson doesn't blame the Jews
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 01:55 #4635

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
Rocco wrote:
Except Tommy Robinson doesn't blame the Jews

+ Tommy Robinson doesn't blame the Freemasons
+ Tommy Robinson never jailed a Rothschild
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 05:02 #4636

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2499
  • Likes received: 1095
Lennon is the establishments way.of blaming all working class people for the establishments failure of multi kulti

He is a living strawman.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 10:20 #4637

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
Adolf Hitler says:

“You cannot be a true nationalist without also being a socialist; you others cannot be true socialists without also being nationalists.

To be a nationalist means loving ones own people more than all others, and worker to be sure that it can hold its own among them. If this people to hold its own against the rest of the world, I must wish and work for the health of each member, to see that things go as well as possible for each individual, and therefore the whole. But then I am a socialist!

And I cannot be a socialist without working to be sure that my people can defend itself from attacks by other peoples, and to secure its foundations for life, without working for the greatness of my people, thereby also being a nationalist. The strength and significance of my people is the foundation for the prosperity of the individual.

Therefore, you are National Socialists."
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 10:26 #4638

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco wrote:
Except Tommy Robinson doesn't blame the Jews

TR blames the Muslims of course, its a distraction from the real problem..addressing the symptoms rather than the cause.
Blatant controlled ops like the rest of the Alt right..& hijacking Brexit with their fake nationalism.
Like Hitler went after the low level masons & Jews..but at the same time was dealing with Elite Masons & Jews. :shhh: :raiseglass:

Why your lame strawman quotes all time time to avoid the shit I call you on?
How can someone talk about ZOG occupation...but then claim Zionism is just a word & how he is a Zionist & keeps preaching to support Israel.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 11:48 #4639

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Except Tommy Robinson doesn't blame the Jews

TR blames the Muslims of course, its a distraction from the real problem..addressing the symptoms rather than the cause.
Blatant controlled ops like the rest of the Alt right..& hijacking Brexit with their fake nationalism.
Like Hitler went after the low level masons & Jews..but at the same time was dealing with Elite Masons & Jews. :shhh: :raiseglass:

Why your lame strawman quotes all time time to avoid the shit I call you on?
How can someone talk about ZOG occupation...but then claim Zionism is just a word & how he is a Zionist & keeps preaching to support Israel.
It's about picking your battles.You should read Sun Tzu
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 03 Feb 2019 13:43 #4640

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13877
  • Likes received: 5479
porridge wrote:
Like Hitler went after the low level masons & Jews..but at the same time was dealing with Elite Masons & Jews. :shhh: :raiseglass:

It is a very simple minded reasoning that "Hitler only went after the low level masons & jews"


Because:

1. Do you think the high-level Masons would agree that thousands of lower level Masons were sent to concentration camps and having their Masonic lodges destroyed by Hitler?

2. If you would have 20 million on your bank-account and you would hear that the government is rounding up people like you, would you stay put or buy a 350 dollar flight ticket to the UK or US?

3. How do you know only low-level people were imprisoned, as Hitler actually detained a Rothschild, who is at the pinnacle of the NWO satanic crime syndicate?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2019 13:44 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.