Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 21:51 #4821

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm a Christian Zionist, I want all the Jews to return to Israel so the Messiah can return to earth and the Christians will be raptured to heaven while the unbelievers burn in hell

Dunno where you get the bit about jews from mate, but my reading is that the jews will have absolutely no influence on when JC will return, they're just unimportant little fish who are going up the spout like all other Jesus-rejecters and don't count at all in the grand scheme of things..:)
They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

I thought 3 days ago you said that 'the jews don't run shit' and 'who cares about what a jewish super-banker says' ?

And now suddenly the jews will turn or burn when Jesus comes back?

Which mask do you have on today ey, Harry?
You obviously have no idea what Evangelical Zionism is about, it's not as philosemitic as you think it is, far from it
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2019 22:09 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:03 #4822

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm a Christian Zionist, I want all the Jews to return to Israel so the Messiah can return to earth and the Christians will be raptured to heaven while the unbelievers burn in hell

Dunno where you get the bit about jews from mate, but my reading is that the jews will have absolutely no influence on when JC will return, they're just unimportant little fish who are going up the spout like all other Jesus-rejecters and don't count at all in the grand scheme of things..:)
They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

I thought 3 days ago you said that 'the jews don't run shit' and 'who cares about what a jewish super-banker says' ?

You obviously have no idea what Evangelical Zionism is about, it's not as philosemitic as you think it is, far from it

This post will be in the Garbage Can in 1....2....3....

What is Evangelical Zionism about, in your own words.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:08 #4823

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

I just told you it's about the rapture, anyone who doesn't turn will be left to burn, specially the chosenites
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2019 22:10 by Rocco.

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:10 #4824

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Well now at least everyone can understand your position a bit better Rocco
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:20 #4825

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

I just told you it's about the rapture, anyone who doesn't turn will be left to burn, specially the chosenites

So it´s just about rapture? Nothing else.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:20 #4826

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

I´m not everyone Mr Anderson.

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:22 #4827

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

Did you miss the second, and third part of my sentence?

We also believe no one is to harm the Jews as it will delay the rapture
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2019 22:24 by Rocco.

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:26 #4828

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Thank God for that

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:30 #4829

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

Did you miss the second, and third part of my sentence?

We also believe no one is to harm the Jews as it will delay the rapture

The Commie Martin Luther King was also a Christian Zionist, so I believe

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a notable Christian supporter of Israel and Zionism. Sundquist, Eric J. (2005). Strangers in the land: Blacks, Jews, post-Holocaust America. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, p. 110.

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:41 #4830

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Thank God for that

Four themes are generally present in most Christian Zionist thought:

"The end of history. The founding of today’s nation-state of Israel in 1948 marked the final human era.

God’s plan. The chaos in the Middle East surrounding Israel is part of God’s unfolding plan. There will be a great and final war culminating in the second coming of Christ.

God’s promises. God’s covenant with Israel is eternal and unconditional. Therefore, the promises of land given to Abraham in Genesis will never be overturned, and the church has not replaced Israel.

Blessing Israel. The church is obligated to interpret Genesis 12:3 in a specific way regarding today’s nation-state of Israel: “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.” Failing to support Israel’s political dominance today will incur divine judgment.

Some Christian Zionists have developed a different focus in their thinking. Rather than naming the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy as the basis for their loyalty to Israel, they believe instead that loyalty to Israel is simply a moral duty of Christians due to historic and present-day anti-Semitism and the unique place given to Jews in the Scriptures.

Some also believe that loyalty to Israel will help atone for the horrors of the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews died and untold others were brutally mistreated and lost their livelihoods and their possessions. Indeed, it is fitting and necessary that we acknowledge these horrors, that we honor and remember those who suffered this catastrophe, and that we return or pay for Jewish homes and property that were seized during the Nazi era."

www.christianzionism.org/en/christian-zionism

Adolf Hitler 11 Jun 2019 22:59 #4831

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Thank God for that

Four themes are generally present in most Christian Zionist thought:

"The end of history. The founding of today’s nation-state of Israel in 1948 marked the final human era.

God’s plan. The chaos in the Middle East surrounding Israel is part of God’s unfolding plan. There will be a great and final war culminating in the second coming of Christ.

God’s promises. God’s covenant with Israel is eternal and unconditional. Therefore, the promises of land given to Abraham in Genesis will never be overturned, and the church has not replaced Israel.

Blessing Israel. The church is obligated to interpret Genesis 12:3 in a specific way regarding today’s nation-state of Israel: “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.” Failing to support Israel’s political dominance today will incur divine judgment.

Some Christian Zionists have developed a different focus in their thinking. Rather than naming the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy as the basis for their loyalty to Israel, they believe instead that loyalty to Israel is simply a moral duty of Christians due to historic and present-day anti-Semitism and the unique place given to Jews in the Scriptures.

Some also believe that loyalty to Israel will help atone for the horrors of the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews died and untold others were brutally mistreated and lost their livelihoods and their possessions. Indeed, it is fitting and necessary that we acknowledge these horrors, that we honor and remember those who suffered this catastrophe, and that we return or pay for Jewish homes and property that were seized during the Nazi era."

www.christianzionism.org/en/christian-zionism

Im all ready aware of what it means thank you.

I dont have to be in agreement with any of it to appreciate that once you have a better understanding of what someone desires you have a better understanding of how to negotiate with them on matters that may concern us all.

Me personally I also have far more respect for a person who is able to clearly state what they want instead of bull shitting and being deceptive in their approach.

Put it this way I have far more respect for a group like the Taliban than I do for the myriad Islamic Orgs out there who do not have the nerve to lay out as clearly what they actually want.

I have more respect for the Taliban because they are openly and brutally honest about their vision of the world.

You can work with that , you cannot work very well with people who lie and deceive about what they intend to do.

Same as any Jew I have more respect for the Jew who flat out states they see me as a mortal enemy than one who has to.manipulate langauge and pretend to be my friend or cohort while secretly.considering me a mortal enemy.

Yeh.

Adolf Hitler 12 Jun 2019 05:54 #4832

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Let me clarify-
When JC comes back, all Jesus-rejecters WON'T get a "second chance" to accept him, because his return will signify "game over", finito..:)

"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)
As great prophets once said-

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 19:12 #4833

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

They will turn or burn

O... now why is that?

Yeah, which part don't you understand? Have you even read the holly bible?
You can't fix stupid

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 20:32 #4834

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Speaking of "no second chances", George Harrison rejected Jesus and went with that Harry Krishna shit. I once wrote to him at his mansion asking if he'd like to discuss religion with me, but he never replied.
Poor old George, he had his chance, and when he died his ashes were slung in that open sewer the river Ganges at his request, he's a real nowhere man now..

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 21:08 #4835

• Flare
Ok people, let's not turn this into a debate about Jesus Christ here, as it's about Adolf Hitler.

Even though they both had a lot in common.

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 21:18 #4836

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Ok people, let's not turn this into a debate about Jesus Christ here, as it's about Adolf Hitler.

AH rejected riches but in 1933, he had earned 1,2 million Reichsmark from sales of Mein Kampf
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 21:21 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 21:42 #4837

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:

AH rejected riches but in 1933, he had earned 1,2 million Reichsmark from sales of Mein Kampf

He made a whole LOT more than that with the sales of Mein Kampf, which eventually became the second most best selling book in the world after the bible.

Yet, he didn't give a single FUCK about all that money he earned with it and did not start behaving like an unchristian materialistic 'swag' nutcase who'd like to show off how much money he has and throw it around to buy crap.

He remained humble, modest and loyal to his people, like a TRUE Christian.

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 21:43 by Flare.

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 21:48 #4838

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Treasure hunters are searching the hills surrounding the castle of Wewelsburg for $93 million of jewelry. Himmler purchased the castle before the war began. As things began to unravel for the Nazis, he is believed to have hidden in a cave some 9,200 silver rings that he handed out to members of the SS.
Some believe that an old silver mine near the former Czech-German border is the hiding place for masterpieces by Monet, Manet, and Cezanne. There are said to be sculptures, carpets, and tapestries are hidden there as well. The paintings were most of the Hatvany collection, owned by Baron Ferenc Hatvany. He was a leading Hungarian-Jewish industrialist and art patron. Adolf Eichmann ordered between 250-500 pieces to be removed to Germany.
The summer home of Deputy Führer Hermann Goering contained numerous works of art removed from other countries. In 1945, as the Russians approached, Goering ordered the collection moved out of Carinhall. Then he blew up the entire estate, including the library. Finding where that collection ended up has been a popular pastime for treasure hunters ever since Germany reunified in 1990.
The Nazis eventually captured some $600 million worth of gold, which today would be worth $19 billion. That kept Hitler’s war machine going for five years. At the end of World War II in 1945, the Reichsbank still had nearly 300 tons on hand, which was more than it had at the beginning of the conflict. Without the stolen central bank gold, Adolph Hitler would have been an insignificant player in world history.

:hedbut:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 21:57 #4839

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Treasure hunters are searching the hills surrounding the castle of Wewelsburg for $93 million of jewelry. Himmler purchased the castle before the war began. As things began to unravel for the Nazis, he is believed to have hidden in a cave some 9,200 silver rings that he handed out to members of the SS.
Some believe that an old silver mine near the former Czech-German border is the hiding place for masterpieces by Monet, Manet, and Cezanne. There are said to be sculptures, carpets, and tapestries are hidden there as well. The paintings were most of the Hatvany collection, owned by Baron Ferenc Hatvany. He was a leading Hungarian-Jewish industrialist and art patron. Adolf Eichmann ordered between 250-500 pieces to be removed to Germany.
The summer home of Deputy Führer Hermann Goering contained numerous works of art removed from other countries. In 1945, as the Russians approached, Goering ordered the collection moved out of Carinhall. Then he blew up the entire estate, including the library. Finding where that collection ended up has been a popular pastime for treasure hunters ever since Germany reunified in 1990.
The Nazis eventually captured some $600 million worth of gold, which today would be worth $19 billion. That kept Hitler’s war machine going for five years. At the end of World War II in 1945, the Reichsbank still had nearly 300 tons on hand, which was more than it had at the beginning of the conflict. Without the stolen central bank gold, Adolph Hitler would have been an insignificant player in world history.

:hedbut:

What a bullshit.

It's typical you don't post your sources, which always come from the most crappy mainstream media tabloids one could imagine, or from wikipedia which is jewish controlled.

The artworks removed by Germans was done out of precaution since the allied forces were literally bombing the hell out of everything they encountered. Thus they were safer stashed in bunkers where they were more likely to survive.

After all, the Germans were trying to save Europe and it's heritage. Not 'steal' it like the jews have made up after WW II in order to slander the National Socialists.

Adolf Hitler 13 Jun 2019 22:22 #4840

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:

Dolfy was just like the other apparatchiks of international socialism; living in splendor, while the people they say to represent live in poverty.

Invading other countries, stealing their wealth and introducing rationed coupons for the indigenous people.

"Lovely" "loving thy neighbors". :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare