Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 28 Jul 2019 18:58 #4881

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Adolf Hitler Fought Lung Cancer with His Anti-Smoking Campaign

The teetolar maniac didn't have problems with German "Aryans" dying for him in the battlefield.

It was all driven by the war effort, you don't really think a brutal dicktator who fecked off to Argentina after the lost war did give a fuck about the German people, right?

That was all propaganda presented by (((Jewseph "Eddie Bernays" Goebbels))).

Gaia is such a pathetic figure.

Claiming every single authoritarian leader / dictator to be evil is the same as claiming every company CEO or director is evil as well.

It once again shows his ridiculous extreme leftist mindset.

Hitler didn't want war at all and it were the jews who started shit already in 1933 when Hitler just got elected.

Yes, German soldiers died on the battlefield... so what should Hitler have done? Not wage war and just let Germany get fucked over by the Polish, French, British and Soviets which were all under control of the jews? :facepalm: :iitm:

+ There is not a shred of evidence of Hitler escaping to Argentina... yet Gaia brings it up again like if it really happened. :)

There's just no logic going on in that sick jewish mind of Gaia. He just can't help himself.... even though he is 3/4 Dutch... his 1/4 degenerate jewish genes constantly override his Dutch genes like if he's posessed by a demon.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2019 18:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 31 Jul 2019 13:38 #4882

• Straight Shooter

Adolf Hitler 31 Jul 2019 14:57 #4883

• Straight Shooter

Adolf Hitler 01 Aug 2019 15:50 #4884

• Straight Shooter
https://i2.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/PRI_78189580.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C483&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/PRI_78203291.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C540&ssl=1

https://i1.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/PRI_78203287.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C304&ssl=1

A British woman has shared her horror at finding mugs adorned with Hitler’s face and Nazi slogans on sale in Italy. Angela Thompson spotted the mugs on sale in a supermarket in the country on July 29. She posted a picture of the €5.90 items to Twitter with the caption: ‘Wtf. Just arrived in Italy on holiday and I knew fascism was on the rise here but still shocked to see these in the local supermarket.’ Another tourist, Peter Davanzo, told Metro.co.uk he also found wine bottles with Hitler on the label in a small grocery store in Foggia, Puglia, in the south of the country. He said: ‘The owner had turned his back on me while he was serving another customer and I quickly took [pictures] without him noticing me.’ He added that after taking the photos he ‘left quickly’.

The owner of the supermarket where it is believed the mugs were being sold in Venice, Stefano Nopetti, last year told La Repubblica: ‘It’s just business.’ He said the products are sold across Italy in major tourist areas from Venice to Bologna and along the Adriatic coast. Mr Nopetti said: ‘I have been selling the bottles for thirty years, no one has ever forbidden me to do so. ‘I’m neither fascist nor Nazi. But if people buy them – and these bottles, they buy so many – I keep selling them.’ Last year anti-fascist groups campaigned to have the mugs and wine bottles also featuring Hitler banned, filing complaints with local authorities and the police.

But the products, with labels that also feature Benito Mussolini and other dictators, remained on the shelves as there is no ‘national legislation’ against the products. According to the Times of Israel, bottles and mugs on sale in Rimini attracted ‘five or six’ complaints a year but the mayor of the town said his ‘hands were tied’. Andrea Gnassi said that attempts to press for national legislation against the fascist products had so far been unsuccessful and the courts ruled in favor of traders. Winemaker Vini Lunardelli is behind the products which also feature Stalin, Napoleon and Franco. The company has insisted the products are a ‘joke gift’ and come under Lunardelli’s ‘historical series’ products that have been sold in Italian shops since 1995. According to the company’s website, about half of their wine production is devoted to creating the series, called ‘cult objects among collectors’.
[/quote]

Tourist horrified to find Hitler mugs on sale in Italy | Metro News

Lido Market srl - Supermarket - Jesolo | Facebook - 1 Review - 18 Photos

https://twitter.com/angethomptutor/status/1155830560834695168

Adolf Hitler 01 Aug 2019 19:50 #4885

• Flare
Careful.... very scary, evil dictator and terrifiying imagery + horrifying music below...

Adolf Hitler Platz

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Adolf Hitler 04 Aug 2019 00:12 #4886

• Flare
Why Did Hitler Want jews out of Europe?

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 00:13 by Flare.

Adolf Hitler 04 Aug 2019 18:00 #4887

• Flare
On The Accusation That Hitler Was Financed

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 18:01 by Flare.

Adolf Hitler 17 Aug 2019 19:25 #4888

• Flare
On Hitler's Table Talk part 1

On Hitler's Table Talks part 2

Bitchute link 1
Bitchute link 2

Adolf Hitler 21 Aug 2019 21:20 #4889

• Flare
On The Accusation that Hitler Created Israel

Bitchute link

Adolf Hitler 22 Aug 2019 15:00 #4890

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
archive.org/details/TheNamelessWar_105
Jews forcing war on Europe.
Sorted.
liberabo te ab inferno

Adolf Hitler 11 Sep 2019 13:48 #4891

• Flare
Adolf Hitler's 1st Speech as Realm Chancellor of Germany

Bitchute link

Adolf Hitler 11 Sep 2019 20:52 #4892

• Flare
Must-see!

Bitchute link
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare