Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 07 Feb 2021 22:16 #4921

• Flare
Adolf Hitler: in me (((they))) face an opponent

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Adolf Hitler 21 Feb 2021 04:09 #4922

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Uncle A really is the most lied about man in history second to none

With each passing year my heart is filled with sorrow for the magnitude of deception that has been perpetuated against this man and subsequently against us all

What a shameful thing for serious " truthers " to perpetuate the jewish lies against this man , knowingly

Its why I can no longer trust the Ickes , as David has fallen at this last hurdle every chance he had

Its all.well and good to say " but it would damage his reputation " but I dont know whats worse

To live a lie in order to make money on books and hippy new age tours or to die with some dignity and tell the truth
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Adolf Hitler 26 Feb 2021 07:06 #4923

• Gloria
Hitlers Father :salute:

orf.at/stories/3202674/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-de-DE

"Hitler himself let any traces that could reveal information about his childhood and family history be blurred with all severity. The dictator wanted to invent his origins himself; he knitted a legend that corresponded to Nazi politics and the cult of the Führer. “When it was reported to him in 1942 that there was a memorial plaque for him in the village of Spital, he had one of his unrestrained fits of anger. He made 'poor cottagers' out of his ancestors, he falsified his father's occupation from customs officer to 'post office', relentlessly pushed away relatives who tried to approach him ”- this is how Hitler's biographer Joachim Fest described it. Many things must have been simply embarrassing for Hitler, including the illegitimate origin of the father and the relationship between the parents. Much was known about the family secrets, but the Upper Austrian historian Sandgruber has now published a biography for the first time about Hitler's father Alois - “Hitler's father. How the son became a dictator ”- on. Previously, there had only been second- or third-hand sources on Alois Hitler, including some that were not very credible. The book not only gives an insight into a complicated and unusual family structure, but also sheds light on the relationship between Alois and Klara Hitler as far as possible......."

:)
stupidity should be punished ⚠

Adolf Hitler 26 Feb 2021 09:39 #4924

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Hitlers Father :salute:

orf.at/stories/3202674/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-de-DE

"Hitler himself let any traces that could reveal information about his childhood and family history be blurred with all severity. The dictator wanted to invent his origins himself; he knitted a legend that corresponded to Nazi politics and the cult of the Führer. “When it was reported to him in 1942 that there was a memorial plaque for him in the village of Spital, he had one of his unrestrained fits of anger. He made 'poor cottagers' out of his ancestors, he falsified his father's occupation from customs officer to 'post office', relentlessly pushed away relatives who tried to approach him ”- this is how Hitler's biographer Joachim Fest described it. Many things must have been simply embarrassing for Hitler, including the illegitimate origin of the father and the relationship between the parents. Much was known about the family secrets, but the Upper Austrian historian Sandgruber has now published a biography for the first time about Hitler's father Alois - “Hitler's father. How the son became a dictator ”- on. Previously, there had only been second- or third-hand sources on Alois Hitler, including some that were not very credible. The book not only gives an insight into a complicated and unusual family structure, but also sheds light on the relationship between Alois and Klara Hitler as far as possible......."

:)

That is a Mainstream Media source, which literally links to television and radio channels.

How can you, at this current day and age, STILL believe those sources after everything said and done...? :dunno:

Just because you regularly see a Sophie Scholl statue in your jewish controlled country, it doesn't make her right..
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2021 09:55 by Flare.

Adolf Hitler 01 Mar 2021 20:28 #4925

• Gloria
Hello :)

Ohhh, I did not want to offend anyone.
Austria is different when it comes to handle its past - they dont suffer from the guilt complex as the Germans do.
I remember when I was skiing with my family is the Austrian Alps as a kid - where we always stayed in a beautiful cozy Alpin Hotel which the owners were friends of my parents.....and they were ski pros. It was one evening when my dad was chilled as he saw a Hitler Portrait hanging in the Hotel dining room - just like that. They spoke about him as like a family member and found his politics to be quite appropriate - and they were not from the war generation.
Austrians differ quite from Germans also in their politics. Not to mention that Austria also had a Nazi as a president - Kurt Waldheim whose funeral was held as if he would have been a real Royal. :cool:

stupidity should be punished ⚠
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Adolf Hitler 01 Mar 2021 21:20 #4926

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Hello :)

Ohhh, I did not want to offend anyone.

Lol... you didn't offend me.

I was just a bit surprised, and slightly annoyed perhaps, about you posting from MSM sources when it comes to Mr. H... :)

Perhaps you might want to take a look at this video from Ernst Zundel when it comes to tons and tons of anti-German propaganda which has been written and produced after WW II: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=4800#363185
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2021 21:21 by Flare.

Adolf Hitler 09 Apr 2021 22:54 #4927

• Flare
Lance-Corporal Hitler - WW1 Trench Runner

Adolf Hitler 15 Apr 2021 06:31 #4928

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Hitler-Mannerheim Recording - The Only Secret Recording of Hitler's Normal Voice

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare