Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:27 #61

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm Vatican called the shot/'s. Hitler was a devout Catholic/Vatican puppet every step of the way, after all he owed them his career..

You should repeat the BS narrative another 100 times, maybe, just maybe some of the dirt sticks.

Even if you repeat this nonsense ad nauseam, it still remains, well, nonsense, pulled out of hypcritical jew ass.
I know. Jews HATE the Catholic Church.

All expulsions of Jews throughout the Middle Ages in Europe were orchestrated by the Catholic Church.

Queen Isabela expelled them from Spain in the 15th century and Jews turned the Inquisition into the Holocaust of its time ... and Hitler to the Catholic Church of the 20th Century.

Most original Jesuits were Jews (Benjamin Disraeli biography discusses it) which enabled the heretics to subvert and flee to Holland.

Jews have long wanted to destroy the Catholic Church out of Jewish retribution. They infiltrates freemasonry and tried in the 1800s. They orchestrated Vatican II and jewified the Church in the 1960s. I would not be surprised if many Catholic pedophile priests were actually crypto-Jews exercising their Talmudic privileges. The Jewish media covers every incident of pedophilia in the Catholic Church but does not disclose that the incidence is 50% of that within the Protestant Churches.

The Catholic - Hitler smear is straight out of Jewish ass.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 09:42 #62

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Orangeaid wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm Vatican called the shot/'s. Hitler was a devout Catholic/Vatican puppet every step of the way, after all he owed them his career..

You should repeat the BS narrative another 100 times, maybe, just maybe some of the dirt sticks.

Even if you repeat this nonsense ad nauseam, it still remains, well, nonsense, pulled out of hypcritical jew ass.
I know. Jews HATE the Catholic Church.

All expulsions of Jews throughout the Middle Ages in Europe were orchestrated by the Catholic Church.

Queen Isabela expelled them from Spain in the 15th century and Jews turned the Inquisition into the Holocaust of its time ... and Hitler to the Catholic Church of the 20th Century.

Most original Jesuits were Jews (Benjamin Disraeli biography discusses it) which enabled the heretics to subvert and flee to Holland.

Jews have long wanted to destroy the Catholic Church out of Jewish retribution. They infiltrates freemasonry and tried in the 1800s. They orchestrated Vatican II and jewified the Church in the 1960s. I would not be surprised if many Catholic pedophile priests were actually crypto-Jews exercising their Talmudic privileges. The Jewish media covers every incident of pedophilia in the Catholic Church but does not disclose that the incidence is 50% of that within the Protestant Churches.

The Catholic - Hitler smear is straight out of Jewish ass.
Bernard Lazare, taken from "Antisemitism, Its History and Causes": "The Jew detests the spirit of the nations in the midst of which they live".... "The Jew is necessarily anti-Christian, by definition, in being a Jew, as he is anti-Mohammedan, just as he is opposed to every principle which is not his own".

Sums up the last 100 years, really, in every aspect, from Palestine, Middle East, to Russia and Eastern Europe, and of course Mordor itself, that is US/UK.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 09:43 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, wiikkidd

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:00 #63

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement. I am Christian based faith, any of you? Or is it the New Ager DI we is all one bunk? The #1 body count of WWI & WWII were WHITE CHRISTIANS. The Commie take down of Mother Russia was another MASSIVE CHRISTIAN slaughter. Civil War USA? Again the White CHRISTIAN body count dominates. The Inquisitions of Europe was lead by the Vatican which are run by Crypto-Pharisees/false Jews. The blood lineage of the 'tribe' controls the show. The TRIBE you silly buoys use the tern 'Jew' when this TRIBE is not of Abraham, You then are labeled /nazi' or racist by their MSM. Destroying any credibility/information/research you have gathered. You see the world leaders bow and kneel before the Pope? The same leaders pay homage to the Wailing Wall in Is RA El. Same gang, same game, different name.......same bloodline. Tag up boy's! You never go it alone, just like the tribe's method of operation.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:04 #64

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement. I am Christian based faith, any of you? Or is it the New Ager DI we is all one bunk? The #1 body count of WWI & WWII were WHITE CHRISTIANS. The Commie take down of Mother Russia was another MASSIVE CHRISTIAN slaughter. Civil War USA? Again the White CHRISTIAN body count dominates. The Inquisitions of Europe was lead by the Vatican which are run by Crypto-Pharisees/false Jews. The blood lineage of the 'tribe' controls the show. The TRIBE you silly buoys use the tern 'Jew' when this TRIBE is not of Abraham, You then are labeled /nazi' or racist by their MSM. Destroying any credibility/information/research you have gathered. You see the world leaders bow and kneel before the Pope? The same leaders pay homage to the Wailing Wall in Is RA El. Same gang, same game, different name.......same bloodline. Tag up boy's! You never go it alone, just like the tribe's method of operation.

Can you show me a real jew then? :facepalm:

And you have the Chutzpah to accuse me of following the Icke bullshitter, while spewing Icke's "bloodline" nonsense.
Don't you have any self respect? How can you expose yourself as a moron publicly, who is not able to analyse the sources he has been provided? :ponda:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 10:05 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:06 #65

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Oracle wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm Vatican called the shot/'s. Hitler was a devout Catholic/Vatican puppet every step of the way, after all he owed them his career..

You should repeat the BS narrative another 100 times, maybe, just maybe some of the dirt sticks.

Even if you repeat this nonsense ad nauseam, it still remains, well, nonsense, pulled out of hypcritical jew ass.
I know. Jews HATE the Catholic Church.

All expulsions of Jews throughout the Middle Ages in Europe were orchestrated by the Catholic Church.

Queen Isabela expelled them from Spain in the 15th century and Jews turned the Inquisition into the Holocaust of its time ... and Hitler to the Catholic Church of the 20th Century.

Most original Jesuits were Jews (Benjamin Disraeli biography discusses it) which enabled the heretics to subvert and flee to Holland.

Jews have long wanted to destroy the Catholic Church out of Jewish retribution. They infiltrates freemasonry and tried in the 1800s. They orchestrated Vatican II and jewified the Church in the 1960s. I would not be surprised if many Catholic pedophile priests were actually crypto-Jews exercising their Talmudic privileges. The Jewish media covers every incident of pedophilia in the Catholic Church but does not disclose that the incidence is 50% of that within the Protestant Churches.

The Catholic - Hitler smear is straight out of Jewish ass.
Bernard Lazare, taken from "Antisemitism, Its History and Causes": "The Jew detests the spirit of the nations in the midst of which they live".... "The Jew is necessarily anti-Christian, by definition, in being a Jew, as he is anti-Mohammedan, just as he is opposed to every principle which is not his own".

Sums up the last 100 years, really, in every aspect, from Palestine, Middle East, to Russia and Eastern Europe, and of course Mordor itself, that is US/UK.
~~~~WELL looky here, you finally show signs of HOPE. You are not Christian are you? I am, to make sure YOU understand that. maybe you and the drak pack will bear your faith(s) as a truth. The Zionist are running a scam since the Crucifixion in the face of the sleeping hordes of unwashed masses. Find it!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:11 #66

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
WELL looky here, you finally show signs of HOPE. You are not Christian are you? I am, to make sure YOU understand that. maybe you and the drak pack will bear your faith(s) as a truth. The Zionist are running a scam since the Crucifixion in the face of the sleeping hordes of unwashed masses. Find it!

Again, your self delusion clouds your judgement.
You won't make anything clear to me, understood? I give a dam shit about jewified anglo-saxons "christians" who don't understand their own bible.
Btw, I am a lutheran Christian formally, and I know what Luther wrote about the jews and Rome, I don't need some english speaking goon to explain and interpret what was written in my language.
Come off your high horse, you don't talk to american dumb morons here, and I am confident, you can learn quite a lot, granted you want to really listen. :roll:

Have you found a "real" jew by now to present me?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 10:12 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:12 #67

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement. I am Christian based faith, any of you? Or is it the New Ager DI we is all one bunk? The #1 body count of WWI & WWII were WHITE CHRISTIANS. The Commie take down of Mother Russia was another MASSIVE CHRISTIAN slaughter. Civil War USA? Again the White CHRISTIAN body count dominates. The Inquisitions of Europe was lead by the Vatican which are run by Crypto-Pharisees/false Jews. The blood lineage of the 'tribe' controls the show. The TRIBE you silly buoys use the tern 'Jew' when this TRIBE is not of Abraham, You then are labeled /nazi' or racist by their MSM. Destroying any credibility/information/research you have gathered. You see the world leaders bow and kneel before the Pope? The same leaders pay homage to the Wailing Wall in Is RA El. Same gang, same game, different name.......same bloodline. Tag up boy's! You never go it alone, just like the tribe's method of operation.

Can you show me a real jew then? :facepalm:

And you have the Chutzpah to accuse me of following the Icke bullshitter, while spewing Icke's "bloodline" nonsense.
Don't you have any self respect? How can you expose yourself as a moron publicly, who is not able to analyse the sources he has been provided? :ponda:
By your own BS spun here you KILL any reasonable dialect. A real Jew. Show you a real Jew. How IGNORANT of you to not know. But, the total lack of faith (you are that New Ager aren't you?) Stuck in a rut of worldly thing's, yes? You did ride the DI Express, how else did you wind up 'ere? Faith or lack there of, what is it then?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:14 #68

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement. I am Christian based faith, any of you? Or is it the New Ager DI we is all one bunk? The #1 body count of WWI & WWII were WHITE CHRISTIANS. The Commie take down of Mother Russia was another MASSIVE CHRISTIAN slaughter. Civil War USA? Again the White CHRISTIAN body count dominates. The Inquisitions of Europe was lead by the Vatican which are run by Crypto-Pharisees/false Jews. The blood lineage of the 'tribe' controls the show. The TRIBE you silly buoys use the tern 'Jew' when this TRIBE is not of Abraham, You then are labeled /nazi' or racist by their MSM. Destroying any credibility/information/research you have gathered. You see the world leaders bow and kneel before the Pope? The same leaders pay homage to the Wailing Wall in Is RA El. Same gang, same game, different name.......same bloodline. Tag up boy's! You never go it alone, just like the tribe's method of operation.

Can you show me a real jew then? :facepalm:

And you have the Chutzpah to accuse me of following the Icke bullshitter, while spewing Icke's "bloodline" nonsense.
Don't you have any self respect? How can you expose yourself as a moron publicly, who is not able to analyse the sources he has been provided? :ponda:
By your own BS spun here you KILL any reasonable dialect. A real Jew. Show you a real Jew. How IGNORANT of you to not know. But, the total lack of faith (you are that New Ager aren't you?) Stuck in a rut of worldly thing's, yes? You did ride the DI Express, how else did you wind up 'ere? Faith or lack there of, what is it then?


You shouldn't project your warped mind on me again. :facepalm:

So where is this "real" and original jew? Show me. Perhaps your jewish doctored Schoefield bible can tell?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 10:15 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:16 #69

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
WELL looky here, you finally show signs of HOPE. You are not Christian are you? I am, to make sure YOU understand that. maybe you and the drak pack will bear your faith(s) as a truth. The Zionist are running a scam since the Crucifixion in the face of the sleeping hordes of unwashed masses. Find it!

Again, your self delusion clouds your judgement.
You won't make anything clear to me, understood? I give a dam shit about jewified anglo-saxons "christians" who don't understand their own bible.
Btw, I am a lutheran Christian formally, and I know what Luther wrote about the jews and Rome, I don't need some english speaking goon to explain and interpret what was written in my language.
Come off your high horse, you don't talk to american dumb morons here, and I am confident, you can learn quite a lot, granted you want to really listen. :roll:

Have you found a "real" jew by now to present me?
By your arrogant name calling and location of said 'high horse' you can practice what thy preach, Euro boy. Bring you a real Jew? You CAN not tell the difference between a false (13th tribe) and a real Jew (Original 12) because you haven't a clue. Christian, yes or no? Out (bad pun) with it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:24 #70

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
WELL looky here, you finally show signs of HOPE. You are not Christian are you? I am, to make sure YOU understand that. maybe you and the drak pack will bear your faith(s) as a truth. The Zionist are running a scam since the Crucifixion in the face of the sleeping hordes of unwashed masses. Find it!

Again, your self delusion clouds your judgement.
You won't make anything clear to me, understood? I give a dam shit about jewified anglo-saxons "christians" who don't understand their own bible.
Btw, I am a lutheran Christian formally, and I know what Luther wrote about the jews and Rome, I don't need some english speaking goon to explain and interpret what was written in my language.
Come off your high horse, you don't talk to american dumb morons here, and I am confident, you can learn quite a lot, granted you want to really listen. :roll:

Have you found a "real" jew by now to present me?
By your arrogant name calling and location of said 'high horse' you can practice what thy preach, Euro boy. Bring you a real Jew? You CAN not tell the difference between a false (13th tribe) and a real Jew (Original 12) because you haven't a clue. Christian, yes or no? Out (bad pun) with it.

I asked you to present me a real jew.
You said, there are "fake" jews, so I ask for a real jew. Very simple logical question.
Go on, post a photo of a real jew, and then a photo of a fake jew. Your claim, your burden of proof.
I won't engage in jewified "christian" drivel about some tribes in a fairy tales book.

And as for your question if Christian, it has been answered, but it escaped your poor reading and comprehension skills, because you are busy wiping your foaming mouth dry. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 10:25 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:35 #71

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
wiikkidd wrote:
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement.
That is straight out of the manual of some anti-catholic evangelical pamphlet from North America trying to make a few bucks from his / her brainwashed cult.

1. St Peter (the apostle) founded the Catholic Church.
2. The Pharisees were Jews and became Rabbinical Jews.
3. The sages of the Talmud are derived from the Pharisees.
4. Constantine adopted Christianity as the faith of the Empire in the 300ADs. To persuade those in the empire to adopt Christianity some traditions and practices they were accustomed to in their pagan faith were adapted into Christianity to help the pagans transition into Christianity.

But it is just stupid to assert that practices such as burning incense or depicting Christ with a halo or "sun" around his head means catholics are secretly pagans / devil worshippers or worshipping Saturn. That is extremely idiotic.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 10:39 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, wiikkidd

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:41 #72

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
WELL looky here, you finally show signs of HOPE. You are not Christian are you? I am, to make sure YOU understand that. maybe you and the drak pack will bear your faith(s) as a truth. The Zionist are running a scam since the Crucifixion in the face of the sleeping hordes of unwashed masses. Find it!

Again, your self delusion clouds your judgement.
You won't make anything clear to me, understood? I give a dam shit about jewified anglo-saxons "christians" who don't understand their own bible.
Btw, I am a lutheran Christian formally, and I know what Luther wrote about the jews and Rome, I don't need some english speaking goon to explain and interpret what was written in my language.
Come off your high horse, you don't talk to american dumb morons here, and I am confident, you can learn quite a lot, granted you want to really listen. :roll:

Have you found a "real" jew by now to present me?
By your arrogant name calling and location of said 'high horse' you can practice what thy preach, Euro boy. Bring you a real Jew? You CAN not tell the difference between a false (13th tribe) and a real Jew (Original 12) because you haven't a clue. Christian, yes or no? Out (bad pun) with it.

I asked you to present me a real jew.
You said, there are "fake" jews, so I ask for a real jew. Very simple logical question.
Go on, post a photo of a real jew, and then a photo of a fake jew. Your claim, your burden of proof.
I won't engage in jewified "christian" drivel about some tribes in a fairy tales book.

And as for your question if Christian, it has been answered, but it escaped your poor reading and comprehension skills, because you are busy wiping your foaming mouth dry. :chuckle:
God God in heaven, as droll, dry and arrogant as a DI troll ever was. Bravo.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 10:47 #73

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Orangeaid wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
The false Jew hates Jesus and hence Christianity. The core of Catholic is the Roman Pagan ways combined w/the then upstart Christianity underground movement.
That is straight out of the manual of some anti-catholic evangelical pamphlet from North America trying to make a few bucks from his / her brainwashed cult.

1. St Peter (the apostle) founded the Catholic Church.
2. The Pharisees were Jews and became Rabbinical Jews.
3. The sages of the Talmud are derived from the Pharisees.
4. Constantine adopted Christianity as the faith of the Empire in the 300ADs. To persuade those in the empire to adopt Christianity some traditions and practices they were accustomed to in their pagan faith were adapted into Christianity to help the pagans transition into Christianity.

But it is just stupid to assert that practices such as burning incense or depicting Christ with a halo or "sun" around his head means catholics are secretly pagans / devil worshippers or worshipping Saturn. That is extremely idiotic.
But I am anti Catholic faith all the way. Know them by their works. Constantine began the merge, yes but to keep (as seen say the Rosary Beads) pagan way involved. As a former CAtholic, I can lay the smack down upon that Harlot Church any time, anywhere. Another New Age-ster are you Orange?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:12 #74

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
THE JEWS, THE MASONS AND THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
by Vladimir Moss (Excerpt by henrymakow.com)

The Illuminati was founded on May 1, 1776[24] by a Bavarian professor called Adam Weishaupt, "a Jew by race who had been baptized a Roman Catholic and had become professor of canon law at the Roman Cathlic university of Ingoldstadt in Bavaria." (Jasper Ridley, The Freemasons, London: Constable, 1999, p. 114). Another founder member, Count Mirabeau, noted in the same year of 1776: "The Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil at Munich, where there were a few men with brains and hearts, was tired of being tossed about by the vain promises and quarrels of Masonry.

The heads resolved to graft on to their branch another secret association to which they gave the name of the Order of the Illuminés. They modeled it on the Society of Jesus, whilst proposing to themselves something diametrically opposed." [25-footnotes are at source] "Our strength," wrote Weishaupt, "lies in secrecy. Therefore we must without hesitation use as a cover some innocent societies. The lodges of blue masonry are a fitting veil to hide our real aims, since the world is accustomed to expecting nothing important or constructive from them. Their ceremonies are considered pretty trifles for the amusement of big children. The name of a learned society is also a magnificent mask behind which we can hide our lower degrees."[26]

"Weishaupt constructed his organization on several levels, revealing his most radical plans only to his chosen co-workers. Weishaupt chose the members of his organization mainly amidst young people, carefully studying each candidature. "Having sifted out the unreliable and dubious, the leaders of the order performed on the rest a rite of consecration, which took place after a three-day fast in a dark basement. Every candidate was consecrated separately, having first had his arms and legs bound. [Then] from various corners of the dark basement the most unexpected questions were showered upon the initiate.

"Having replied to the questions, he swore absolute obedience to the leaders of the order. Every new member signed that he would preserve the secrets of the organization under fear of the death penalty... "The newcomer received a special pseudonym (order's name), usually borrowed from ancient history..., and got to know an ancient Persian method of timekeeping, the geography of the order, and also a secret code.

"Weishaupt imposed into the order a system of global spying and mutual tailing. "Most of the members were at the lowest level of the hierarchy... Weishaupt proceeded to create an inner secret circle within Masonry.

SATANIST JEWISH CABALISM (ILLUMINISM) MASKED BY CHRISTIANITY

His first idea was to make Fire Worship the religion of Illuminism; the profession of Christianity therefore appears to have been an after-thought. Evidently Weishaupt discovered, as others have done, that Christianity lends itself more readily to subversive ideas than any other religion. And in the passages which follow we find adopting the old ruse of representing Christ as a Communist and as a secret-society adept. But the whole religious side of Weishaupt's system is in fact simply a ruse to attract religious men. Weishaupt himself despised religion: "You cannot imagine," he wrote, "what consideration and sensation our Priest's degree is arousing. The most wonderful thing is that great Protestant and reformed theologians who belong to Q [Illuminism] still believe that the religious teaching imparted in it contains the true and genuine spirit of the Christian religion. Oh! men, of what cannot you be persuaded? I never thought that I should become the founder of a new religion."[32]

Only gradually, and only to a very few of his closest associates, did Weishaupt reveal the real purpose of his order - the revolutionary overthrow of the whole of society, civil and religious. Weishaupt has been credited with founding the idea of world revolution.[33] Elements of all religions and philosophical systems, including Christianity and Masonry, were used by Weishaupt to enrol a body of influential men (about 2500 at one time[34]) who would obey him in all things while knowing neither him personally nor the real aims of the secret society they had been initiated into. The use of codes and pseudonyms, and the pyramidal structure of his organization, whereby nobody on a lower level knew what was happening on the one above his, while those on the higher levels knew everything about what was happening below them, was copied by all succeeding revolutionary organizations.
More tribe/Catholic/mens only club. You DO like women's, don't you boys?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:12 #75

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
No. I'm Catholic. :chuckle:

And have "debated" with Americans brainwashed with anti-Catholic garbage to make a few bucks for their pastor on other forums for years! :hahano:
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2014 11:16 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:15 #76

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Funny, how the zionist moron cites women hater jew Makow as the ultimate source of revelation and wisdom, while asking if Catholics like women. Chutzpah again.

Is Makow a real jew? I wonder now?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:18 #77

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Oracle wrote:
Funny, how the zionist moron cites women hater jew Makow as the ultimate source of revelation and wisdom, while asking if Catholics like women. Chutzpah again.
Mary is venerated to be the most highly regarded human after Christ. Yes. they do like women. Clergy though are all male by tradition because the Apostles were all men.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:20 #78

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Orangeaid wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Funny, how the zionist moron cites women hater jew Makow as the ultimate source of revelation and wisdom, while asking if Catholics like women. Chutzpah again.
Mary is venerated to be the most highly regarded human after Christ. Yes. they do like women. Clergy though are all male by tradition because the Apostles were all men.

Just observing the hypocrisy by OP.

Makow is a jewish women hater, a hoaxster who changes his opinion with the wind direction, and OP has the audacity to project Makow's mindset on normal catholics.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:26 #79

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 937
Oracle wrote:
Funny, how the zionist moron cites women hater jew Makow as the ultimate source of revelation and wisdom, while asking if Catholics like women. Chutzpah again.

Is Makow a real jew? I wonder now?
henrymakow.com/2014/07/israel-is-hated-for-flattering-reasons.html Thee princess has a crown.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Adolf Hitler 02 Aug 2014 11:28 #80

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Funny, how the zionist moron cites women hater jew Makow as the ultimate source of revelation and wisdom, while asking if Catholics like women. Chutzpah again.

Is Makow a real jew? I wonder now?
henrymakow.com/2014/07/israel-is-hated-for-flattering-reasons.html Thee princess has a crown.

Tbh, you can stick jewish sources where the sun does not shine, I don't care for all these paid jewish propagandists and story tellers.

Anyway, is Makow a real jew? According toi you, there are fake and real jews. What is Makow? Fake of real jew?
5th tribe, or 101th bloodline? :conf:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Not About Adolf Hitler10.63Tuesday, 04 September 2018
US President Adolf Hitler10.51Monday, 04 April 2016
The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler10.39Monday, 22 April 2013
[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread10.39Monday, 10 June 2019
PictoFile - Adolf Hitler Was a Jew, Four Sources10.39Friday, 29 May 2020
ADOLF HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD!10.28Tuesday, 19 March 2019
Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings10.28Sunday, 23 February 2020
“ADOLF HITLER WAS A WOMAN”, CLAIMS NEW HARVARD STUDY10.17Wednesday, 12 October 2016
50 Things That People Should Know About Adolf Hitler and National Socialism10.17Friday, 23 September 2016
Adolf Hitler Deserted the Reich in 1945, and Lit Out for Argentina10.17Thursday, 21 April 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.