heygeorge5.tripod.com/
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2015 07:51 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

James Christ's = 666 ... Christ's James = 666 -- The Great Jewish Masque 10 Nov 2015 00:49 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I just woke up & ended up on your posting.
After a bit of watching the video's I ended up on your given link texts ........ & then for unknown reasons this came to my mind!

Your Post given me a very big keystone understanding....... >>> 666 <<<
Only the acting Beast will try to twist the truth & marks others with what he is himself but again twisting the reality of the true meaning of the Marked Beast!

To the Beast people the marked ones are there enemy! :yup:
Yes everything is upside down ....... they twisted everything throughout there history! .... EVERYTHING!

This is Only for those which have the interest & are able to follow my way of thinking! .... (its a bit complex but computes logically)

The Wisdom of Men (very interesting)

I think I finally found it ........... the truth relationship of the issue!

Of cause it is symbolic ..... & I love to solve symbolic mystery's! .... because they having deeper meanings in Spiritual terms.
And when things fit they fit ......... no matter what anyone says!

Remember being marked a Beast; is NOT the same as being a Beast...... logic tells you so!
Connecting the dots!

Key Words & hints
James the Just
righteousness
and peace

James (brother of Jesus)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_(brother_of_Jesus)
James (Hebrew: יעקב Ya'akov; Greek Ίάκωβος Iákōbos, can also be Anglicized as Jacob), who died in martyrdom in 62 or 69 AD, was an important figure of the Apostolic Age. Other epithets used to refer to James include James the Just, or a variation of James, brother of the Lord. Roman Catholic tradition generally holds that this James is to be identified with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less.[3] It is agreed by most that he should not be confused with James, son of Zebedee.[1]

Interpretations of the phrase "brother of the Lord" vary. Some scholars and Christians believe that James was a full blood brother of Jesus; other Christians such as Catholics, Eastern Christians, and some Protestants (such as the Anglicans and Lutherans) who hold the belief of the perpetual virginity of Mary, teach that James along with others named as "brothers" of Jesus were not the biological children of Mary, but were either Jesus' adoptive brothers, stepbrothers (through Saint Joseph), or according to one popular theory, cousins of Jesus.[4]
cousins of Jesus = or part of Jesus = part of the Christ

The number is the number of a man, computed after the usual manner among men = Gematria system!

The Mark of the Beast
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell,
except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.…

King James Bible
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, OR in their foreheads:

12. The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"

Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

(12) The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our leader?"
Jesus said to them, "Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

Heaven and earth came into being = The Just created heaven and earth.
|||||||| Here is wisdom. ||||||||
Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast,
for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

The Number of his name is:
"James Christ's" in the English Gematria system equals 666 (10+1+40+5+100+0+3+8+90+9+100+200+100),
which reduces to 18, which reduces to 9

"Christ's James " in the English Gematria system equals 666 (3+8+90+9+100+200+100+0+10+1+40+5+100+0),
which reduces to 18, which reduces to 9

"Jame Just" in the English Gematria system equals 666 (10+1+40+5+0+10+300+100+200), which reduces to 18, which reduces to 9
"James jut" in the English Gematria system equals 666 (10+1+40+5+100+0+10+300+200), which reduces to 18, which reduces to 9
What does Jame mean?
Jame /jame/ [1 syll.] as a name for boys. Jame's name origin is Hebrew, and the name Jame means "he who supplants". Jame is a variant form of James (Hebrew): from Late Latin Iacomus. Jaume is a familiar surname
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jame#fXLe4BqMQzDWGYII.99
Jut
To extend outward or upward beyond the limits of the main body;
Something that protrudes; a projection: "a jut of untrimmed mustache" (William Faulkner).
(often foll by: out) to stick out or overhang beyond the surface or main part; protrude or project

"he who supplants" = True (Christ's)Words transformed into Justness! ... Jesus & his Brother(cousins)

Christ's James
also means
Just Christ
Christ the Just
The Just Christ's

The mystery of the word Jerusalem
Just transform the letter of the word ......

Jerusalem = Jeru salem
(It was at Salem that Abraham had his encounter with Melchizedek, the "king of Salem, priest of the Most High God":
He is first, by translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, that is, king of peace)
http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/20020926.htm

and some more:

Jerusalem = James rule << word created out of the original word or vs.
is
James = the Just = Just rule = Rule Just = Justice rules<< which is also the Son of Man being the brother image!

Logical conclusion:

If James is the symbolic (brother of Jesus)
James = "brother of the Lord" = brother of the Life
Jesus = the Fathers true Word messenger = the Christ
James = the Just = the Justice in general

and >> >▼▼
Jesus = (Son of Man)
(James the Just)
James is just & the brother of the Son of Man
James Jesus = Just-Son
Just Son of Men = The Just Son of Man
....... Like 1 + 1 = 2

Verse 16. - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads; that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead. Δώσῃ, "he may give," found in the Textus Receptus, is unsupported by any uncial; δῶσιν, "they may give," is read in א, A, B, C, P; and most cursives have either δῶσιν or δώσωσιν. Wordsworth translates, "give to themselves," and adds, "a remarkable sentence, intimating compulsion under the semblance of choice." But it does not seem fair to press the meaning so far. The third plural is often used in a perfectly general way in the Apocalypse (cf. Revelation 12:6, and Moulton's Winer, p. 655), and the Revised Version is probably correct in translating by the passive (vide supra). Certainly the other passages in the Apocalypse, where the mark is mentioned, seem to show that men have absolute freedom of choice (see especially Revelation 14:9 and Revelation 20:4). Again the beast seeks to imitate God (cf. Revelation 3:12, "I will write upon him my new name;" Revelation 22:4, "His name shall be in their foreheads;" Revelation 7:3; Revelation 9:4; Revelation 14:1). The idea is taken kern the Mosaic customs (cf. Deuteronomy 6:8, "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontiers between thine eyes") Some writers see also an allusion to the heathen custom of branding slaves and others who were devoted to the service of temples; and recall the fact that χαράγματα, or "cuttings," such as are here mentioned, were forbidden to the Jews (Leviticus 19:28).
http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-16.htm

Conclusion:
"His name shall be in their foreheads;" = James = Justice written in their foreheads!

The hand mark issue:
(62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing." gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

Now Pistis Sophia(Faith Wisdom) set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, and the prime parent she put at her left.
Since that day, right has been called justice, and left called wickedness. Now because of this, they all received a realm in the congregation of justice and wickedness, [...] stand [...] upon a creature [...] all.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

Left hand = Soul path way.
Right hand = Spirit path way.

Left hand = Wickedness
Right hand = Justice = Justice mark in your right hand path way!
King James Bible (James 1:1)
James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings. 2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,

either the name of the beast or the number of his name
                                                  "James Christ's" =       666                          "James Christ's"

"James Christ's" in the English Gematria system equals 666

"Christ's James " in the English Gematria system equals 666

"Christ's Just = 666

"Just Christ's" = 666

The Hebrew Jews twisted everything from its true meaning 1 + 1 = 3

1+ 1 = 2 ... When Jews say its Evil then it must be of the Good ....
If they saying its of the good then it MUST BE of Evil!
I call this Jewish twisted way of thinking!

And there is more logical outcome :
James Christ's is also linked to the No. of the Elects through the resulting number (out of the Gematria in the English Ordinal system):
" JAMES CHRIST'S" in the English Ordinal system equals      144 (0+10+1+13+5+19+0+3+8+18+9+19+20+19), which reduces to 9
"MARK OF THE BEAST" in English Ordinal system equals     144 (13+1+18+11+0+15+6+0+20+8+5+0+2+5+1+19+20), which reduces to 9

* --- >
< --- *
      ← ( Click again to close details
Click to Expand to view details                                → [ Click to expand ]

Make from it as you like ..... but I see what I can see clearly!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2015 04:01 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.