Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lest We Forget

Lest We Forget 11 Nov 2015 14:32 #1

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
It is Remembrance Day today... a national holiday here in Canada where most things are shut down except for the remembrances.

What are we to remember at 11am on November 11th, the 11th day of the 11th month of the year?

mainstream media:

"Remembrance Day was first observed as “Armistice Day” to commemorate the agreement that ended the First World War on Nov. 11, 1918. Since then it has come to be a day to remember a range of modern-day conflicts and to pay tribute to all men and women who have served."

unquote

................and what about the agreement that ended the First World War on November 11th, 1918?

The Great War, the War to End All Wars, The World War; 28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918.

Nearly 75 million military personnel, including 60 million Europeans, were mobilized in one of the largest wars in history throughout various homelands and colonial possessions of the European belligerents involved which eclipsed all wars previous to it.

By the war’s end, four major imperial powers—the German, Russian, Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires—had been militarily and politically defeated, with the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires ceasing to exist altogether.

Interestingly, all of these imperial powers also had the largest concentrations of powerful and influential interlocking autonomous Jewries who all had freedom of travel across borders - Polish Jewry divided as “German,” “Austrian,” and “Russian” Jewry by registrations after the third partition of the Commonwealth of Poland; and not far from Polish Jewry were the Ottoman Jews especially concentrated in the Turkish Balkans, Salonika, and Istanbul.

The revolutionized Soviet Union emerged from the Russian Empire, the new Polish Republic emerged, declared war on the Soviets, while the map of central Europe was completely redrawn into numerous smaller states.

The European nationalism spawned by the war and the break-up of empires and their colonial possessions, and the repercussions of Germany’s defeat and the Treaty of Versailles led to the beginning of World War II in 1939.

Estimated military personnel for the Allies were 39 million, for the Central Powers 24 million.

America was a strictly neutral country, Wilson was voted in his second term on a non-intervention “peace” platform, and if anything, the popular opinion was pro-German rather than pro-British.

Neutral, that is, until a very heavy bombardment of atrocity propaganda hit the populace to change public opinion, generated mostly out of British and media and intelligence through the organs of the Eastern Establishment’s fellow travelers against “the evil, baby-eating Huns.”

There was, of course, the sinking of the RMS Lusitania with 139 American passengers on board that became the casus belli that paved the way of America’s formal entry into the war.

She sailed, the “Evil Doer” Germans sank her, the rest is history, or so we think. (See next post.)

The mysterious sinking of a second ship, the SS Arabia with more American passengers on board (and which Imperial Germany categorically denied, having changed its rules of engagement after the Lusitania incident) fed the maw of the government propaganda mills, Jewish controlled press, and yellow journalism finally had its way reshaping American public opinion.

After this softening up of initial public opinion which was first NEUTRAL, and if anything, pro-German, America was more willing to send 4 million of America’s sons “Over There.” The jaunty tunes written mostly by Broadway Jews helped us overlook the fact that our American sons were conscripted (drafted) to go fight in someone else’s dirty wars.

“Support our troops?” No, the motto should have been, and still is, “Support the war profiteers.”

The total numbers of casualties in World War I, both military and civilian, were about 37 million: 16 million deaths and 21 million wounded.

The total number of deaths includes 9.7 million military personnel identified as KIA and about 6.8 million civilians. The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 5.7 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million, not including the MIA.

Unlike most (if not all) conflicts that took place in the 19th century and before, the majority of military deaths in World War I were caused by combat as opposed to disease.

Between 15-20 million military personnel were killed (KIA and MIA, presumed dead), making it also the deadliest conflict in history, second only to WW2.

This does not count the millions and millions of war-related deaths during and after the war due to famine, starvation, disease epidemics, (including the Spanish Flu Pandemic), criminal and terrorist violence in unstable areas, and continued regional and national outbreaks of local squirmishes and civil wars and violence after Armistice Day, nor the Bolshevik Revolution and the Russian Civil War…etc.

Casualties and losses on the Entente side:

Military dead:
Military wounded:
Military missing:
Total:
22,477,500 KIA, WIA or MIA

Casualties and losses on the Central Powers side:

Military dead:
Military wounded:
Military missing:
Total:
16,403,000 KIA, WIA or MIA

www.realjewnews.com/?p=537

numbers.........yet every number was a flesh and blood human being

on the Lusitania..

“…But now divers have revealed a dark secret about the cargo carried by the Lusitania on its final journey in May 1915.

“Munitions they found in the hold suggest that the Germans had been right all along in claiming the ship was carrying war materials and was a legitimate military target.

“The Germans had insisted the Lusitania - the fastest liner in the North Atlantic - [and listed as a British auxiliary cruiser (armed merchant vessel) in the 1914 edition of Jane’s All the World’s Fighting Ships, along with the Mauretania a merchant vessel under British registry] was being used as a weapons ship to break the naval blockade Berlin had been trying to impose around Britain since the outbreak of hostilities in August 1914.

“…Winston Churchill, who was first Lord of the Admiralty and has long been suspected of knowing more about the circumstances of the attack than he let on in public, wrote in a confidential letter shortly before the sinking that some German submarine attacks were to be welcomed.”

He said: ‘It is most important to attract neutral shipping to our shores, in the hope especially of embroiling the U.S. with Germany.

‘For our part we want the traffic - the more the better and if some of it gets into trouble, better still.’

Hampton Sides, a writer with Men’s Vogue in the U.S., witnessed the divers’ discovery.

He said: ‘They are bullets that were expressly manufactured to kill Germans in World War I - bullets that British officials in Whitehall, and American officials in Washington, have long denied were aboard the Lusitania.’

The discovery may help explain why the 787ft Lusitania sank within 18 minutes of a single German torpedo slamming into its hull.

[The German sub U-20, low on fuel near the end of its run, only had one torpedo left. Moving at top speed on the surface, as I recall it was also foggy, when one of the crew members spotted a vessel on the horizon not more than 800 metres away. Lt. Schwieger ordered U-20 to dive and to take battle stations. The Lusitania as a belligerent merchant ship was not flying a flag.

The previous week, U-20 had encountered a small cargo vessel and allowed the crew to escape in the boats before sinking it; Schwieger could have allowed the crew and passengers of the Lusitania to take to the boats, but he considered the danger of being rammed or fired upon by deck guns too great.

Reportedly, the Lusitania’s captain had, along with other merchant vessels without deck armaments, been ordered to ram any U-boat that surfaced; a cash bonus had been offered for successful ramming.]

Some of the 764 survivors reported a second explosion which might have been munitions going off.

Gregg Bemis, an American businessman who owns the rights to the wreck and is funding its exploration, said: ‘Those four million rounds of .303s were not just some private hunter’s stash.

‘Now that we’ve found it, the British can’t deny any more that there was ammunition on board. That raises the question of what else was on board.

‘There were literally tons and tons of stuff stored in unrefrigerated cargo holds that were dubiously marked cheese, butter and oysters.’”

[For those not familiar with the incident of the RMS Lusitania, the German Imperial Embassy in New York had published a warning days in advance to American passengers not to sail aboard this ship registered to a belligerent country, which was carried in well over 50 newspapers.

The warning by the German Embassy was published at the urgent behest of concerned German Americans.]

www.realjewnews.com/?p=537

Information on the reality of the armistice agreement of November 11tth, 1918 is welcome in this thread as it would be good to learn more about it as well as thoughts on Remembrance Day events and coverage.
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 15:00 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Mario, rodin

Lest We Forget 11 Nov 2015 19:15 #2

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Freedman.html

Ex-Zionist Benjamin Freedman speaks at the Willard Hotel, Washington D.C., in 1961

^^ All common knowledge to most of us here - plus fraternization that was witnessed in WW1 was dealt with - not a discharge but a bullet .
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 19:23 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, annabelle

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 00:06 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Also some who were accused and convicted of desertion and leaving their post were suffering from shell shock. As portrayed in the short movie 'Coward', he was suffering from shell shock thus the ringing in the ears but it was seen as desertion and the penalty was death.

In World War I, shell shock was considered a psychiatric illness resulting from injury to the nerves during combat. Whether a shell-shock sufferer was considered "wounded" or "sick" depended on the circumstances. The large proportion of WWI veterans in the European population meant that the symptoms were common to the culture, although it may not have become popularly known in the US. Many generals considered those who suffered shell shock to be cowards, and a large number were executed."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_shock

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 01:49 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
annabelle wrote:
Many generals considered those who suffered shell shock to be cowards, and a large number were executed."

Lets have some fun & execute all the so called generals ........ & then we will see..... Then we will see how the Psychopaths are taking it all ......what goes around comes around!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 01:53 by Mario.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 09:16 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Mario wrote:
Then we will see how the Psychopaths are taking it all ......what goes around comes around!

No exception from the rule for you and then you will see how you take it - all.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 09:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 09:45 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:
Then we will see how the Psychopaths are taking it all ......what goes around comes around!

No exception from the rule for you and then you will see how you take it - all..
So you agree that these General morons murdered these individuals ..... Right I taken note of this! = Psychopath!
Many generals considered those who suffered shell shock to be cowards, and a large number were executed.

One image enough....
<< (DID) + Psychopath! :yup:
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 09:56 by Mario.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 10:59 #7

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Indeed annabelle - from shell shock to battle fatigue to PTSD since the Vietnam Era - that stats show that steadily and dramatically more soldiers are taking their own lives after returning , the 'good' war has lost credibility - Kissinger's ' dumb ,stupid animals' obviously have a moral code that civilian slaughter , rape ect ,wasn't in their original brief but back to WW1 those inflicted there must have endured a particularly horrendous ordeal and why war is somewhat 'sanitized ' first with aerial bombing then remote missiles to obliterate whole cities , however, what is obvious is that the deviant , sub-human hand behind it all this last 350 yrs + is one malignant force whose usurious wealth has bought and brought hell to earth .
Much has been said about all the wars from the alternative ( real truth ) viewpoint I caught this a couple weeks ago , I've always liked

Daryl Bradford Smith
and Muhammad Rafeeq

iamthewitness.com/audio/Muhammad.Rafeeq/2015-10-11%20time%2017_52_49%20Outgoing%20Peer-to-Peer%20Call%20ukpendragon.mp3

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 11:19 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:

No exception from the rule for you and then you will see how you take it - all..

So you agree that these General morons murdered these individuals ..... Right I taken note of this! = Psychopath!

Many generals considered those who suffered shell shock to be cowards, and a large number were executed.

One image enough....

What kind of person with which kind of mindset would come to this conclusion?

Rhetoric question.

Are you unable to follow your own string of implications to which I responded?

Rhetoric question.

Lizzy wrote:
Mario ;) - you know she losses all common sense and perspective with some of us :ponda:

No need for deleting your thoughts.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 11:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 11:45 #9

Outrageous as it may sound to many (those who are victims of all the media brainwashing and conditioning) many of the so called "most evil men in history" as portrayed in the Jewish controlled media and the junk history they teach our people, are in fact the true heroes. They are branded ''devils'' and ''madmen'' for the ''crime'' of standing up to international Jewish gangsters and Jewish criminality. That's not to say I think ALL Jewish people are criminals by the way, but the one's going around wrecking everything, distorting our history, and turning everything upside down, are criminals.

The original film (which Youtube keeps pulling down and censoring) can be found Here: archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 11:47 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 12:25 #10

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:

One image enough....

What kind of person with which kind of mindset would come to this conclusion?

Rhetoric question.

Are you unable to follow your own string of implications to which I responded?

Rhetoric question.

Lizzy wrote:
Mario ;) - you know she losses all common sense and perspective with some of us :ponda:

No need for deleting your thoughts.

just STFU you totally insane and stupid cow - I just thought I'd stay out of it with you and mario for now - but that just wasn't good enough was it :noway: - you had to show us your technical prowess - that nothing passes even if posted for 2 mins can be left as is :facepalm: your never going to change - your a bitch , an underhand manipulative bitch .
I agree with many of your posts regarding the historical and current world events - however , your continuous attempts ( no matter how much you have muted the tone of them yourself recently ) to force this Flat Earth / Concave world and call it genuine science is insulting to any functioning brain.
Don't ever fool yourself that you will ever get the better of me :P
Now - that YOU have derailed this thread - go and play in your own specially constructed sandbox with AQUITA ........ I understand it;s your intent to destroy this forum , with your pathetic illogical lists of hasbara agents :larf: :facepalm: and continuous provocations of those i consider decent and genuine members here ........ your a fucking disgrace.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 12:36 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario, rodin

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 12:49 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Now that's what I CALL a RANT :chuckle:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 13:03 #12

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Zorro - good to have a link that goes directly into the 6 hr expose.
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

ending here -

then in the past we've had the psycho phiz demanding to know where are all the yanks - why don't they stop Merkel - well Mrs Schizoid - WHY didn't the German's stop her? I think you've broken out of your indoctrinated programming into a completely alternative universe that will require aware and sane people to consider seeking an asylum to put you and your Concave - Flat earth bullshit into before it contaminates any further.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 13:28 by Lizzy.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 13:14 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
Now that's what I CALL a RANT :chuckle:

Yea i dont think the songs i just posted in that other thread are gunna help any. :hahano:

:gmc:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 14:23 #14

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
well Nov , when phiz sings off -key , I'll use the baton :D

zorro - divide and rule.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 14:25 by Lizzy.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 14:26 #15

Lizzy wrote:
Zorro - good to have a link that goes directly into the 6 hr expose.
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

ending here -

then in the past we've had the psycho phiz demanding to know where are all the yanks - why don't they stop Merkel - well Mrs Schizoid - WHY didn't the German's stop her? I think you've broken out of your indoctrinated programming into a completely alternative universe that will require aware and sane people to consider seeking an asylum to put you and your Concave - Flat earth bullshit into before it contaminates any further.

Just for the record Liz. I thanked your post for acknowledging my post, and adding the bit about Merkel. That's before you edited it, and added the bits about PHIZ. I've unthanked your post now.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 14:29 #16

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yep = as silly as it all is - I just amended last post to 'divide and rule' from asking you to remove that Thanks if you so desired.- as i thought you might . - it's all cool with me ....... :cool:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 14:36 #17

Good. I think once somebody has thanked another member for a post (where one's personal opinions towards others don't come into play) it shouldn't be edited and turned into something personal afterwards. Just clearing that up with everybody Liz, not just yourself. There's enough infighting going down around here as it is, we don't want to create situations for ourselves that just adds to more confusion and crossed wires, and thus more pointless arguing.

I don't get involved in thanking others in their own personal arguments Liz.. Well, not unless it's against somebody like ratnarok anyways.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 14:41 by Return of Zorro.

Lest We Forget 12 Nov 2015 14:55 #18

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yep zo - i nearly used a new post but added instead - didn't see your Thanks ' otherwise I wouldn't have . I think you know that.

edit - we all have our pet exceptions - and do note who started it ?
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 14:56 by Lizzy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare