Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christian Cannibals

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 13:35 #1

• Robert Baird
The Enduring Impact of the Bible Narrative:

The Bible is a valuable book for many reasons. It has something for everyone, and was once valuable in its early days; in helping people of average interest understand the nature of ethical living in harmony with each other: or at least we are led to believe this.

That is a very kind evaluation of a book that has had the most terrifying and damaging impact through its many interpreters of sins and demons. In the field of archaeology and history we need to be aware of it's impact in the aspect of funding; or even the access to sites through governments. Sovereign states are still largely using the power of the Bible as a major part of their control and social order as confessed by Fukayama. These countries include Islamic states if we remember the origin of the Bible is called the ‘Ur-stories’ by Carl Jung. If we look at Christianizing centralization as a powerful part of the Western state of affairs; we can also see that the Muslims who were pre-eminent until the end of the 17th Century, are now able to use industrialized modern technology to enforce surveillance and tyrannical statehood upon unwilling people; in countries like Saudi Arabia and Syria as well as Iran, according to Bernard Lewis of Princeton. Materialism certainly has a Global footprint and that is not a bad thing, in and of itself.

The Covenanters at Qumran may not have sacrificed humans but ibises and the like were used in sacrifices by the followers of Moses at places like the Temple of Onias. This temple for the followers of Moses is inside Egypt long after the Exodus, and yet entirely Jewish. Thank God for archaeology, without it we might still think the myths of an Exodus has some truth despite the book The Bible Unearthed and many other insights including those written about Moses by Robert Ingersoll at the end of the 19th Century. The history books would never tell us about Jews in Elephantine who propped up Egypt and were highly militaristic. We have been led to believe suffering is somehow connected with being ‘chosen’ as well as ‘saved’. Confusion is the norm, and the maze of hermeneutical craftsmanship is awe-inspiring, from the vantage point of a hermeticist who sees all variety of plagiarized esoteric or sorcerer’s tricks have been used by supposed monotheists, who say they abjure heresy.

Miriam is the prime character in the book of Jasher and she is even shown as a wise counselor of her brother Moses in the Bible most people think of as THE Bible today. But there are many Miriams or Mery-tatens and other words for the many Mary people who might also include reversal of Maria and adding an aspirant to get the famous Mason Hiram and a one time leader of Tyre named Hiram.

There are many apocryphal books of the Bible that have been censored out of most Bibles recently, sometimes even Deuteronomy is excluded. For those who have read Deuteronomy 23 they might appreciate a story of how my younger brother once read it in class before teaching the Bible was outlawed. It created quite a stir as the teacher tried to stop him from reading it.

Enoch is a veritable storehouse of esoteric possibilities and I think any person wanting real insight to Jesus and his studies, will find the Dag (or Nag) Hammadi ‘finds’ of papyruses ferreted away by the Gnostic guardians of the Great Library of Alexandria, to be of greatest value. The Gospel of Thomas is my personal favourite, but I confess I haven’t read that many of them. They were translated and made available for public reading by the early 1970s.

Jasher and Enoch support the pursuit of soulful and egalitarian modes of discipline and thus are not in keeping with the intent of those who sought to gain large flocks of sheep. Mere followers, to give them power or provide their sexual and other needs. We
have explored some truly awful needs such as those provided by illegitimate children and Scarlet Women in the Christian Mystery Schools that Nero correctly called ‘cannibalistic’. The Communion and Eucharist were once part of the blood rituals of these cults of misogynists who ended the impact of the Keltic ('keltoi' in Greek for 'ancient ones' or the DN of Homer) extended family and egalitarian pan-tribalism. Yes, there are books explaining Dracula was a proud Catholic hegemonist and if you have eaten that bread on Sunday in Church you are a cannibal, the wine is blood or San Graal.

For people who think Nero was just talking propaganda here are some excerpts from the Holy Bible to cogitate upon. Please read this long after eating.

Leviticus 26:29 (NIV) You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (NIV) Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you -- so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot -- will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:28-29 (NIV) Then he asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, `Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him The next day I said to her, `Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (NIV) I (God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 4:10 (NIV) With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10 (NIV) Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Keltic leaders answer to the people rather than inheriting Divine Rights. It is interesting that female-oriented religions have been given the dubious status of ‘cult’ or ‘occult’ as in the case of Wicca and Kali cults. Whereas Masons or Rosicrucians and indeed Catholicism’s Santeria (which is less male dominated but much like sorcery) are not called cults or even occult. The same can be said for the Carmelites who have people like St. Theresa de Avila and St. John of the Cross but that word occult has many meanings too.

Miriam is a key ‘Widow’ in the ‘Sons of the Widow’ according to David Ovason whose work is covered in detail in Diverse Druids. I think the original ‘Widow’ in these cults (including Masons who say they are talking about Jesus) who honor ‘widows’; is Isis. We may never know though, because the Egypt Exploration Fund had a ‘don’t excavate sites that didn’t fit with the Bible Narrative’ policy.

Memphis is vital to Isis (from the Irish ‘Ise-Isis’ in the work of MacDari) according to legend. It has been built over to the extent that much, if not all, is lost to us. Ovason tells us that Nostradamus was an adept in these Hibernian Mysteries. I think he was more than your ordinary Jesuit or astrologer - probably he made or had access to a Philosopher’s Stone. We all know he was protected by the kingmaker Catherine De Medici of the family that took over the Papacy, and the Templar financial monopoly.

The Benjaminites are involved in the Alumbrados who founded the Jesuits at the time of Nostradamus. I have much more to show how important this is and why the Borgia ‘remote poison’ is connected to Harmonics and the Druidic ‘Lost Chord’. The Benjaminites and the House of Judah established by the likes of Moses were the designers or ‘arch-tectons’ of the Great Pyramid. I often point out that the original Bible written in Greek (the Septuagint) refers to Jesus and Joseph as ‘arch-tectons’. I also point out that the Father of Biblical Archaeology (W. F. Albright) knew the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. Few people know the Phoenicians, 'keltoi', DNN, D'Ainu, Irish, Jews and indeed all Magians or white people are connected but DNA is making this clear, so maybe some day we will have a history which does not promote so much racism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 15:30 #2

• Exorcist
Robert Baird wrote:

For people who think Nero was just talking propaganda here are some excerpts from the Holy Bible to cogitate upon. Please read this long after eating.

Leviticus 26:29 (NIV) You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (NIV) Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you -- so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot -- will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:28-29 (NIV) Then he asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, `Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him The next day I said to her, `Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (NIV) I (God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 4:10 (NIV) With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10 (NIV) Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

@Gnostic Christian Bishop.....oooops....sorry..........Hasbara Robert Baird
The above quotes are from the OT and refer to JEWISH Cannibalism. Why have you mislabelled the thread Christian Cannibals?.....
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 16:25 by Exorcist.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 16:28 #3

• Robert Baird
I titled it that way because it is true. The New Testament is all about Empire and Romanism - not christian at all. The Judaeo/Christian/Islamic cultus uses the same Scriptures and has the same prophets. But also I understand there are people who are IGNORANT so I placed these explanatory words in from of those quotes you want to do the racist rag about - just as Americans were still doing after WWII in the HUAC as the chairman said "They Killed our Savior". You better watch you wallet - and save YOUR - ass!

The Enduring Impact of the Bible Narrative:

The Bible is a valuable book for many reasons. It has something for everyone, and was once valuable in its early days; in helping people of average interest understand the nature of ethical living in harmony with each other: or at least we are led to believe this.

That is a very kind evaluation of a book that has had the most terrifying and damaging impact through its many interpreters of sins and demons. In the field of archaeology and history we need to be aware of it's impact in the aspect of funding; or even the access to sites through governments. Sovereign states are still largely using the power of the Bible as a major part of their control and social order as confessed by Fukayama. These countries include Islamic states if we remember the origin of the Bible is called the ‘Ur-stories’ by Carl Jung. If we look at Christianizing centralization as a powerful part of the Western state of affairs; we can also see that the Muslims who were pre-eminent until the end of the 17th Century, are now able to use industrialized modern technology to enforce surveillance and tyrannical statehood upon unwilling people; in countries like Saudi Arabia and Syria as well as Iran, according to Bernard Lewis of Princeton. Materialism certainly has a Global footprint and that is not a bad thing, in and of itself.

The Covenanters at Qumran may not have sacrificed humans but ibises and the like were used in sacrifices by the followers of Moses at places like the Temple of Onias. This temple for the followers of Moses is inside Egypt long after the Exodus, and yet entirely Jewish. Thank God for archaeology, without it we might still think the myths of an Exodus has some truth despite the book The Bible Unearthed and many other insights including those written about Moses by Robert Ingersoll at the end of the 19th Century. The history books would never tell us about Jews in Elephantine who propped up Egypt and were highly militaristic. We have been led to believe suffering is somehow connected with being ‘chosen’ as well as ‘saved’. Confusion is the norm, and the maze of hermeneutical craftsmanship is awe-inspiring, from the vantage point of a hermeticist who sees all variety of plagiarized esoteric or sorcerer’s tricks have been used by supposed monotheists, who say they abjure heresy.

Miriam is the prime character in the book of Jasher and she is even shown as a wise counselor of her brother Moses in the Bible most people think of as THE Bible today. But there are many Miriams or Mery-tatens and other words for the many Mary people who might also include reversal of Maria and adding an aspirant to get the famous Mason Hiram and a one time leader of Tyre named Hiram.

There are many apocryphal books of the Bible that have been censored out of most Bibles recently, sometimes even Deuteronomy is excluded. For those who have read Deuteronomy 23 they might appreciate a story of how my younger brother once read it in class before teaching the Bible was outlawed. It created quite a stir as the teacher tried to stop him from reading it.

Enoch is a veritable storehouse of esoteric possibilities and I think any person wanting real insight to Jesus and his studies, will find the Dag (or Nag) Hammadi ‘finds’ of papyruses ferreted away by the Gnostic guardians of the Great Library of Alexandria, to be of greatest value. The Gospel of Thomas is my personal favourite, but I confess I haven’t read that many of them. They were translated and made available for public reading by the early 1970s.

Jasher and Enoch support the pursuit of soulful and egalitarian modes of discipline and thus are not in keeping with the intent of those who sought to gain large flocks of sheep. Mere followers, to give them power or provide their sexual and other needs. We
have explored some truly awful needs such as those provided by illegitimate children and Scarlet Women in the Christian Mystery Schools that Nero correctly called ‘cannibalistic’. The Communion and Eucharist were once part of the blood rituals of these cults of misogynists who ended the impact of the Keltic ('keltoi' in Greek for 'ancient ones' or the DN of Homer) extended family and egalitarian pan-tribalism. Yes, there are books explaining Dracula was a proud Catholic hegemonist and if you have eaten that bread on Sunday in Church you are a cannibal, the wine is blood or San Graal.

I see you might be confusing me with Gnostic Bishop. He avoids me as if I was going to expose him, in many places on the web. I like what he says but he does not know what history (TRUE history not 'his'-story) is all about. I have forensics and archaeomythology and DNA to back up my history. More proof every day!!!

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 18:01 #4

• Exorcist
Exorcist wrote:
The above quotes are from the OT and refer to JEWISH Cannibalism. Why have you mislabelled the thread Christian Cannibals?.....
Robert Baird wrote:
I titled it that way because it is true.

It's not true and you're a liar.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Robert-Baird
:wissl:
You were apparently banned from the VC Forum. The above VC forum thread states you were banned from 3 or 4 other forums for trolling. Which Forums did you $hit on?..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 21:10 by Exorcist.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 18:17 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Exorcist wrote:
Yes these Hebrews which creating these text interpretations are Cannibals .... as in Cannibalizing the true Words & original meanings!

That individual making his postings is totally retarded or must be on drugs.

For starters ...... To even quote the "NIV" is a prove of mental retardation.
Even the true meanings are totally twisted; because of these people reading things by the letter & not metaphorical. :iitm: :iitm:

The words "flesh" or "blood" which comes out of scripture has nothing to do with the physical flesh or any Cannibalism ..... these people are stupid & mindless to the freaking core!

You morons ..... think logically & not like a dumb animal ... then your Ten Commandments says clearly you shell not kill ..... so is your God; G-d a freaking moronic hypocrite?? .... or there MUST be a metaphorical; non physical meaning to what is written! >>> (how stupid are you people?)
don't you people understand your own stuff & what is says? wrote:
2 Corinthians 3:4-6New King James Version (NKJV)
The Spirit, Not the Letter
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit;[a] for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

And its clear .. if any text or verse throughout scripture does not check out with the base "Ten Commandments" means!
1) You either do not understand the true meaning yet.
2) It must have a metaphorical & (non physical; non destructive) meaning.
3) It was wrongly translated.
4) Or its a forgery created by whoever.
Every single verse has to check out logically with the "Ten Commandments" >>> FULL STOP! ... without compromising ever!

As far I worked out:
Flesh = the living Words of truth
Blood = the Spirit
Eat = listen = learn = take it inwards
LORD = Life = Life giver = Living word = living truth
God = Father = truth = the true words = words of truth.

Compare with the shit he was bringing to the table......... wrote:
Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
אכל 'akal {aw-kal'} a primitive root; TWOT - 85; v AV - eat 604, devour 111, consume 32, misc 55; 810 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed 1a) (Qal) 1a1) to eat (human subject) 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and birds) 1a3) to devour, consume (of fire) 1a4) to devour, slay (of sword) 1a5) to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, pestilence, drought) 1a6) to devour (of oppression) 1b) (Niphal) 1b1) to be eaten (by men) 1b2) to be devoured, consumed (of fire) 1b3) to be wasted, destroyed (of flesh) 1c) (Pual) 1c1) to cause to eat, feed with 1c2) to cause to devour 1d) (Hiphil) 1d1) to feed 1d2) to cause to eat 1e) (Piel) 1e1) consume
Gematria: 51
בשר basar {baw-sawr'} from 01319; TWOT - 291a; n m AV - flesh 256, body 2, fatfleshed + 01277 2, leanfleshed + 01851 2, kin 2, leanfleshed + 07534 1, mankind + 0376 1, myself 1, nakedness 1, skin 1; 269 1) flesh 1a) of the body 1a1) of humans 1a2) of animals 1b) the body itself 1c) male organ of generation (euphemism) 1d) kindred, blood-relations 1e) flesh as frail or erring (man against God) 1f) all living things 1g) animals 1h) mankind
Gematria: 502
בטן beten {beh'-ten} from an unused root probably meaning to be hollow; TWOT - 236a; n f AV - belly 30, womb 31, body 8, within 2, born 1; 72 1) belly, womb, body 1a) belly, abdomen 1a1) as seat of hunger, as seat of mental faculties, of depth of Sheol (fig.) 1b) womb
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=5&cnum=28&vnum=53&getverse=Go

Let me give this example for beginners:
Deu 28:53 And thou shalt eatlearn from the fruit of thine own body, the fleshWords of truth of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORDLiving word thy God living Father hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

Anyway .....
these believers are just stupid, out of there minds & totally brain washed through there organizations & designed control tool manipulations.

In short ... they are sick in there heads! .... Cannibalism :iitm: :iitm:

Yes these type of people truly requiring a "Exorcist" treatment to the mindset!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 19:08 by Mario.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 19:08 #6

• Robert Baird
Pretty sick is it not?

Now see if you can address what I said.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 19:14 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Robert Baird wrote:
Pretty sick is it not?

Now see if you can address what I said.
There is nothing which needs to be addressed .................. You got to address your own self head & mind.

You are wrong with all your; evaluations because you brain washed by your masters to the max.
And the stuff you representing has no value for anyone ..... except satanists!

It is you which is pretty sick that's all!

Scripture has nothing to do with physical " forensics and archaeomythology" & its not physical history book.
Is all about the mind, soul & spirit conflict within man itself! ......

The Gospel of Thomas
and the Hermeneutics of Vision

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_hermen.htm

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 19:37 by Mario.

Christian Cannibals 21 Dec 2015 19:30 #8

• Robert Baird
Satanists (Cinta gave you an origin for Satan - which your ilk worship) and Luciferians are not the droids you are looking for - they are hallucinatory CONstructs you allow your religion to implant in your head (I would have said brain if I saw any evidence of any grey matter or soul.). You think the pre-Egyptians did not open up the head to get to see the pineal gland and learn how to trepan and get greater psychic power - in your post with the brain cross section, yet the Edwin Smith Codex and Ebers Papyrus copied from far earlier writngs long before you think your religion was formed from a boogeyman in some goofy people's heads shows otherwise.

Impetus for this kind of research was the need to understand the "atna-kuna" motif so prevalent in Celtic New England and Iberia, and frequently associated with the "eye of Bel". James Whittall has been locating examples of it in Portugal and Spain. Fell, Dix, and Oedel have recently published observations about it.

This presentation is limited to what seems to be the two predominant symbolic forms of the sun and earth in ancient inscriptions - - the eye of the sun god and the cultivated field grid. Both have occurred in numerous varieties, visually and phonetically. This paper should be read as a progress report, incomplete in its consideration and somewhat tentative in its conclusions regarding a vast and complex problem.

I. Morphology and Dissemination: Eye of the Sun

Though he later equivocated about which direction the evolution had occurred, Sir Arthur Evans (1984, p. 303) set forth the basic forms of the eye of Ra - - from one complete with lashes (rays) to a circle (pupil) enclosing a smaller circle or dot (iris)." (5)

This is important to understanding the worldwide cultures and the elite corporate traders. The circle with a dot is the Mark of Qayin or Cain (Gardner's Genesis of the Grail Kings and other sources) and as such it is the adept cartouche or signifying token for the family of Jesus and the 'arch-tectons' (The Greek Bible called the Septuagint identifies Jesus and his father as this!) of the Great Pyramid.

In 'Bel' we have a Keltic Sun-God as well as the Mesopotamian (later) God. To find them so closely associated or connected in Iberias that now carry names like Spain, Ireland and North America adds a great additional clue to the Tartessian (source of the 'Biblical Ships of Tarshis') being excavated or studied in Anatolia and Portugal. They all start with Iberia in the Caspian and the Black Sea region that is the genetic homeland of the Kelts some 30-35,000 years ago. Because we can genetically and forensically trace and track these people and marry them to dateable artifacts we have a credible history untainted by kingly or priestly power mongers.

The sun or 'son' gods are in actuality a part of a science that addresses the Earth Energy Grid and the tracking of Venus which gives apparent prophetic (Or Divinatory) knowledge of changes caused by cycles in the sun spots. At what point the scientist/ priests of noble families understood these astrological or astronomical facts or to what degree these things affect us is anyone's guess. But it would appear these 'sun' god people or Heliopolitans have been our leaders for a long time. And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

They can be called Luciferians and if you read a Papal advisor to three Popes who taught at the Vatican College you will see he thinks they not only control the Vatican but he thinks their plans for the whole world are the best we can hope for. That advisor is Malachi Martin and he has more than one book addressing these points which are available in the market.

Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing. But it often had ghastly results as in the case of Pizarro's men hacking and hewing thousands to death because their leader told his army that could easily have killed all the Spaniards to lay down their arms. History seldom tells you about the written agreement between this leader and Pizarro done about a year earlier on the occasion of Pizarro arriving in South America. The leader had used the Cosmic serpent astronomy as his reason for predicting the arrival of a new age. Sometimes this was done over a century in advance as in the case of the Holy Romans who worked with Aztecs to alter the Mayan calendar to predict the arrival of what Cortez brought to fruition on the first day of wheat - the return of the white g-ds.

The Greek oracles were often in an hallucinatory state due to gases coming up from the earth according to recent archaeology. They really didn't heed to hallucinate to repeat what they had been paid to say in order to assist getting people to venture out in new expeditions to colonize or defeat some other place.

If you go back a lot further you find priesthoods attuned to helping people and improving many conditions. The trust developed by ancient shamans was usurped by religions with interpreters running nations. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 19:32 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color