Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Human Cultural Evolution

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 06:38 #1

• Robert Baird
Human Cultural Evolution:

If we think about it at this juncture, clearly there is little to commend this Judaeo/ Christian/Islamic God if he is represented by the people who led this church. Pagans have a far better history and stand foursquare and 'head and shoulders' above this God of this often re-written Bible. The separation of man from his soul; man from his equal (woman); man from Nature and man from most all that is good; is all I see! Maybe Melchizedek or some other Biblical character (like the Mormon secret society is named after) will be raised up and made a new savior. Maybe it will be John the Baptist (the Johannites and Benjaminites) or it might even be one of the censored people of the Bible like Jasher who will be re-cycled and make it appear they've changed. Whatever it is, I don't want the same structure and would like to see people DOING what Jesus did. Thinking for themselves and communing with his soul 'within' to touch the beauty in all nature!

We can't expect people to read such a totally different picture of history and not challenge our ideas. We are including the best scholars we can and yet there will be many who are so threatened they will say all kinds of bad things about us. We know that there are risks and that the 'powers that be' will not help make this 'stuff' become common knowledge. The Hermetic 'cults' of Egypt and Greece that were so popular when people were allowed to follow knowledge (more) in the early Hellenistic times were from Isis and Osiris. They were the founders of Egypt who were not Gods. Like Moses and Jesus who the rabbis tell us became the object of hero worship so it has often been with great people once they are dead. Priests take the peoples' good opinion of their heroes and turn them into 'cults' with themselves as the key interpreters.

Readers who study hard and have an open mind will find a veritable mine field of 'stuff' to try to sift through in order to find any essence of truth. I see some great truth might exist as I contemplate the naturally growing nanotubes and lattices or helixes that all energy manifests through. The whole universe vibrates according to an intelligent design such as mathematically demonstrated by Dembski. There is no reason to have made Darwin out to be a pure evolutionist. His Theory of Love is just as important. Although he was forced to differentiate himself from Lamarck he was in fact inspired by him. Few enough are the scientists who see there are divergent forces at work in all truthful outcomes. The quality of energy is as important as the quantity of energy, in whatever forces impact mutation. It is not unreasonable to say there is a collective force with purpose in some Divinely Providential construct. It is folly however, to think a mere human might fully comprehend it. That kind of ideology smacks of religious claptrap, I know. Nonetheless I propose there is merit in Dembski and all open-minded evaluations of what might be. We are often seeing the science or present fad therein proclaims an absolute proof that is subsequently proven false. I like the atomic physicists who were called atom-mysticists at first. Nils Bohr was one of them and he observed something like the following: "A great truth has an opposite, which is also true. A trivial truth has an opposite which is only a falsehood."

We have endured the 'experts' of mechanistic professionalism far too long. Their ego has made them cling to fads and fictions with the most ignorant among us. When Edison's phonograph was presented to the Paris Academy of Sciences they throttled the presenter as they claimed he was a ventriloquist. At the end of the 19th Century a Patent Office Official said they should close down because everything that could be discovered had been already patented. This is the kind of sunshine law that all bureaucracies should install but not because they are right about no more inventions being possible. Even worse is the early 20th Century Britannica proclaiming torture was a thing of the past in 'civilized' Europe? Clearly we must do our own thinking.

"Although Darwin was in the habit of repudiating violently any intimation that he had profited from Lamarck, we have already seen that he was acquainted at an early age with English versions of the latter's work and in 1845 there is a reference in an unpublished letter to Lyell (Biblio: In the possession of the American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.) regarding 'my volumes of Lamarck.'" (1)

Lamarckian evolutionary theory allows for the mix of creation and the impact of directed creative and psychic or soulful participation. If God is everything and we all act in concert, there is a powerful collective force to be reckoned with. We might even change the nature of our Noble leaders by holding them in the light. Let us not cling to theory that faith or fad alone limits and selects facts to fit the prevailing 'norm'. Dembski must not be censored and censured by the biologists who fight to maintain their stranglehold on evolutionary theory. Charles Fort and Arthur Koestler are as wise as any who have 'observed' in the last century and they would not encourage such censure, I am sure. Creation should not be laid at the feet of God and we are part of God, we must act responsibly and with right action and thought. Come with me, and bring an open-mind that you can assimilate and later test. I will endeavour to see the 'light' in all its harmonizing glory. Barthold Niebuhr put the adventure in these relevant words:

"He who calls what has vanished back again into being, enjoys a BLISS like that of creating."

Thor Heyerdahl was such a person. His insight changed a lot of academic attitudes as he proved many things held sacred were anything but correct. We need to provide far better reason for a change in opinions than the prevailing paradigm if only because they have such a stranglehold on opinion. The propagandists have many writers and academics at their beck and call. This has been true for many millennia, and they have had the ability to destroy most evidence that would disprove their fictions or myths. That is one reason why linguistics and botany or other forensic tools are the best evidences for our effort to present an alternative history. Even when a 99% archaeological certainty that fits facts and established criteria to keep much truth out of the realm of accepted evidence - such as the Roman statue or head found in Mexico - there are those who debunk it or make it seem unimportant.

My personal knowledge of statues at Chichen Itza convinces me there were many Etruscan and Greek artisans at work in Central America. If you ever go there be sure to drop in on the Villas Archaeologique. As you read Heyerdahl in the following quote be cognizant that five separate forensic labs have concurred that cocaine from Peru was part of the diet the mummies of Egypt enjoyed. Balabanova was well aware of the implications of this upon world history. That is why she had all the other labs test her results. Lanning provides artefacts detailing those involved in this trade. These secrets were very important to the potion makers or pharmacists of the ancient world. Hallucinatory drugs probably started the Phoenicians down this road a long time before Egypt. Our artefacts and evidence on stone and bas-reliefs includes the ancient handshake of the Phoenician enterprise that I think Moses and his family benefited from for a very long time.

"Preconceived opinions on the lack of maritime activity in pre-Spanish America have also affected the botanical discussions of the origin of the common garden bean, 'Phaseolus vulgaris'. Last century Knicke, in a paper on the home of the garden bean, pointed out that this crop plant was formerly generally accepted as having been cultivated in Europe by the ancient Greeks and Romans, under the name of Dolickos, Phaseolus, etc. The cultivation of the same bean among the Aborigines of America was therefore explained as the result of its post-Columbian...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 10:58 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Serious question - how do we even know what Jesus did? It's not like he kept a diary and none of the biblical mentions are anything but second-hand accounts of something that supposedly happened years before, when record keeping wasn't exactly at its best.

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 11:06 #3

• Robert Baird
More deflecting nonsense. Please ask such questions where there is at least some tenuous connection to the thread.

I would start a thread to answer the question if I thought you might actually give serious input and not do what you did with many other threads I started for you.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1492-Know-Jesus-Know-Rome-No-Rome-No-Jesus
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2016 11:10 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 11:20 #4

• Robert Baird
I suppose I should apologize for the above remark, but I do tire of people seeing a word and asking a question about the idea they have in relation to a word like Jesus. Jesus was a title - the Gospels are Empire building fictions or propaganda. The use of the word Jesus or Moses (also a title - not a real person most likely) in the OP is to illustrate the disconnect between anthropomorphed gods and the acts of what philosophy lies behind the veil for those who actually know something about history.

Mind control is not new despite what all the liars or conspiracy theorists say (many of whom are total Empire brainwashed Christians like Fritz and Henry Makow - it does not require one to be a Christian to be brainwashed by the lies it created.)
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2016 12:03 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 11:37 #5

• Robert Baird
Bucky Fuller is the father of sustainability or even the whole Green Initiative as well as many other great ideas. I could put this post under half of the threads I have here. I choose this one because of some quotes Einstein makes in it.

Bucky saw a lot of consciousness in all things, he knew each atom participated in the artist's rendering of beauty when he said Michelangelo released the Statue of David from the bonds of chemical and physical constraints.

Have you studied a man with such large 'balls' and diverse interests including confronting all of society with a love it sometimes tried to crush? In tribute to him we now have Bucky-balls or Fullerenes which smooth the surfaces of energy matrices or matter.

If we don't learn about ourselves including our soul, the sensual and physical nature of humanity, our aura or other conscious connections then our emotions become unwieldy and confusing. Brotherhood is all about breaking down the walls between people or their souls. Respect and inclusiveness or integration offers more to a whole and complete or self-realized personhood. These things are so complex and interwoven yet they do lead inexorably to the true potential of humanity. I guess my probative and pompous postulating about these things can get a little tiresome as I proceed much like The Man of La Mancha to fight never-ending windmills. Einstein is seldom thought of as a guru or great spiritual person due to his excellence in other fields. And many are the times when I quote him or his friend Buckminster Fuller, who worked with him at Princeton; that I find people willing to suggest it means nothing that what I say is supported by their thoughts. Consider seriously the following quote from Einstein and make your conclusion about my sanity or level of RIGHT THOUGHT!

"How is it possible that this culture-loving era could be so monstrously amoral? More and more I come to value charity and love of one's fellow being above everything else... all our lauded technological progress - our very civilization - is like an axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."

The essence of life is, as my nephew says in the following - 'to find an answer'. This is what many shamans and alchemists have done. He talks about his friend Pat who can navigate like the salmon or butterflies, and a knowledge soon to be lost in our human existence which has so little true humanity. The heart of shamanism is captured a little in this story from my nephews. It is a good read unlike my dense thought-provocation or what has been called rolling-thunder. I think Bucky would enjoy seeing his geodesic domes still stand at old DEW Line sites from the Cold War. My nephews faced a real COLD war!

theadventurer.ca/into-the-realm-of-the-inuit/

There are many people who can't even control their own anxious moments and have never learned the basics of meditation and diaphragmatic breathing. A great deal of emotional stability has a connection with the intake of oxygen and its' ability to lessen stress. Prolonged minor oxygen deprivation can build a stress level near to panic! Yoga has so much to offer in connecting the chakra centers and the soul or 'chi' and 'pranha' through our lymph system. Yoga also offers a large variety of other perspectives in its' different disciplines. There is the Raja or Fire and Agni Yoga of intellect that mirrors the Hod of 'The Tree of Life' from Hassidic or Qabalistic knowledge that I have always enjoyed. It is derived from earlier northern traditions such as the Tree of Yggdrasil found in North American native culture. Study Thule and get past our Empires to the roots of real civilizations. Who cannot benefit from Bhakti and Tantric pursuits in their sexual union (yoga translated means 'union') and spiritual oneness with the forces we often deify and give names to, like God? We do our fellow man a great disservice by encouraging the papacy or priesthoods control over the matter of our own part in the Divine Purpose of God. This purpose can be thoroughly understood by the soul 'within' or the 'I Am' or YHWH consciousness from the teachings of Jesus.

I love the attitude of Bucky Fuller in relation to thinking and growing. He said that whenever he felt 'complacent and satisfied' with an idea that he would 'bite his tongue'. Indeed we often draw circles around ourselves and I have drawn some very large circles that prevent me from 'fitting' into normal society. I continue to observe and simultaneously challenge all nature of authority in hopes of a more complete understanding rather than simple ease and happiness. Bucky spoke fluently and with passion about the consciousness and things like 'creative realization'. If one is reading him for the first time it is wise to keep a Dictionary and Thesaurus close to hand.

The World Mind or Critical Mass of intellectual and spiritual energy was called Animus Mundi by the spiritually aware revivalists of the turn of the century. The spirit or 'anima' (Aristotle) in all that is includes things not alive as we think of it. The Mayans put it this way - 'Do not put yourself in front of your Self'. There is a qualitative aspect to our genetic mutations and other changes in the world around us. Koestler saw some of it and Bucky Fuller (A 'charmed' person to be sure.) put it forward as 'creative realization'. I also have enjoyed many other Fullerisms and principles. His 'Observer of the Observed' is a tool I have found useful in keeping balance even as I seem to be hysterical in the joy of what goes on around me. Bucky said that the world around us is the way it is because we 'think' or 'made' it that way because of our mindset or what might be termed our paradigm. All we need to do to actualize great and wondrous change is to 'think' differently.

Dr. Janice Boddy says we have a 'Reifying thrust of Materialism' and we need to develop a 'Reifying thrust of Spiritualism' I think.

Sages Say - But We Do Not Hear

"I feel that if we could be serious for an hour and really fathom, delve into ourselves as much as we can, we should be able to release, not through any action of will, a certain sense of energy that is awake all the time, which is beyond thought." - Jiddhu Krishnamurti, Madras, 1961

Bucky Fuller talked about 'creative realization' and the way the dimensions of energy and knowledge work when he wrote about the 'observer of the observed'. I like his illustration of a satellite in space watching a plane flying over a blimp watching the football field where fans in the stands watch players on the gridiron.

If it took you a half hour to write a book of 100,000 words I imagine you would be in the blimp but in the satellite you might get a corpus equal to the Corpus Hermeticum in a half hour. Meanwhile the average person watching from the stands could do that one book in a month if they really tried while the players would take a decade. The flash of illumination man is capable of (see Tesla) can take just fifteen seconds to lay out a whole life's work.

Imagine what we are capable of if we actually worked together rather than all the fighting over some imaginary ONE PIE?!

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 11:38 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The word Jesus has a generally recognised meaning that everybody refers to when discussing the topic. If you have an alternative version of what it means, you need to state your definition at the outset, else I and others will just think you are talking about the conventional Jesus.

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 12:02 #7

• Robert Baird
Yes, and if you accept the generally accepted meaning of words you will be mind-phucked and enslaved.

Reading requires contextual application and integration of the words. If I were talking about the Christian myth of some Roman creation I would probably quote one of the lies in the New Testament - would I not?

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 14:14 #8

• Robert Baird
"The rhetorical pattern of these battles is still depressingly similar, in fact, to Huxley's confrontation with Wilberforce. Hermeneuts ridicule scientists like Hamilton, Dawkins, and Wilson when they suggest that nothing was ever known about social cooperation until biologists discovered kin selection. Reductionists in turn criticize hermeneuts, now transformed largely into 'culturists', for bringing back ghosts and gods, just as their nineteenth-century predecessors were taxed with being 'vitalists' every time they said something about the complexity of development. Humanists identify scientists with an outdated materialistic reductionism. Scientists insist that hermeneutical intentionality is little more than disguised religion.

Perhaps, a way out of this fruitless dialectic between the 'two cultures', can be found if each party could give up at least one of its cherished preconceptions. It would be a good thing, for example, if heirs of the Enlightenment {Credited to Paine, Newton, Bacon, Shakespeare, Jonson and others with an alchemical background.} would stop thinking that if cultural phenomena are not reduced to some sort of mechanism, religious authoritarianism will immediately flood into the breach. They should also stop assuming that nothing is really known about human beings until the spirit of reductionism gets to work. Students of the human sciences have, after all, been learning things alongside scientists ever since modernity began. Among other things they have learned that humans are individuated as persons within the bonds of cultures and cultural roles, they are bound together with others in ways no less meaningful and valuable than the ways promoted by strongly dualistic religions. By the same token, it would be helpful if advocates of the interpretive disciplines would. abandon a tacit assumption sometimes found among them that nature is so constituted that it can never accommodate the rich and meaningful cultural phenomena humanists are dedicated to protecting, and that therefore cultural 'ought never' to be allowed to slip comfortably into naturalism. Humanists seem to have internalized this belief from their reductionist enemies, whose commitment to materialism is generally inseparable from their resolve to show up large parts of culture, especially religion, as illusions. These opponents, we may safely say, take in each other's laundry."

I wonder if these authors and their reductivist buddies are aware that all humanists are not without the ability to incorporate hard physical science to an even higher factual degree than they do. The quantum physicists like Wigner (Nobel laureate), Schrödinger and Heisenberg think that humanistic richness is robbed by reductionist unspiritual thinking. The global reifying thrust of materialism (Dr. Boddy of U of T, anthropology) is hopefully, in due course, going to return to a global deifying thrust of spiritualism. The only REALITY is NATURE and it assuredly includes ALL observable facts not just the 'Toilet Philosophy'.

If I may be allowed to quote someone who tries to keep an 'open mind' and use WHATEVER WORKS even if it isn't 'modernity'. I choose to quote a wholistic doctor by the name of Zoltan Rona who has his M.D. and M. Sc. He edited the 'Encyclopedia of Natural Healing' in 1997 which says on pages 33 and 34:

"It is misleading to call the natural health movement 'alternative medicine' as is often done. Natural Medicine is considered the founder of contemporary Western medicine. What we now call modern medicine is actually an aberration, the result of social change at the dawn of industrialization in the eighteenth century."

He continues to discuss one of the greatest alchemists of all time whose books I found contain the key to understanding how to make the Philosopher's Stone. He does not identify Paracelsus as an alchemist due to cultural bias against alchemy that has led to many of them being burned at the stake. He says on pages 34 & 35:

"PARACELSUS (1493-1541)

At the close of the Middle Ages, Paracelsus dared to challenge the orthodox medicine of his day, which, like today, had abandoned the teachings of Hippocrates {Another alchemist.} and become bogged down in superstitious, dogmatic practices. With the dramatic successes he achieved through observation and deduction to discover nature's latent healing powers, Paracelsus revolutionized medicine for centuries.

Born Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim {He used some other names in conjunction with these such as Phillipus Aureolus.} in Switzerland, this courageous genius had the early opportunity to accompany his father, a physician, on his rounds. He learned the value of observation and became acquainted with herbs and medicinal plants. In his university years, Paracelsus appreciated the critical spirit which reigned in Ferrara, Italy, compared to the close-mindedness in universities in other European cities. He was not content to limit himself to academic knowledge. He learned what he could practically from professionals and anyone else who had something to teach him about how to use the latent forces in nature. Due to his healing successes, notably in treating the plague, he began to gather a large following.

After returning to Basle, Switzerland, Paracelsus saved the leg of the rich printer Frobenius from amputation by applying his knowledge of nature's inner healing power. Paracelsus became Basle's official physician and was offered a professorship at the University of Basle. He soon ran into trouble with the authorities due to his blatant criticism of modern medicine. In a dramatic gesture Paracelsus burned the books of the medical authorities. Within several months he was forced to flee the university and found himself wandering penniless. . For the next eight years he lived with friends 'and worked on his manuscripts. The publication of DIE GROSSE WUNDANTZNEY in 1536 restored his reputation, and his fortune turned once more. Paracelsus became wealthy and was sought after by noblemen and royalty."

His actions against the 'sins and demons' origins of disease and illness mirror the free medicine and knowledge of the Gnostic Cathars a couple of centuries earlier that led to their genocide in a crusade that was won by the new head of the Dominican Order of the Catholics. Man, Myth, and Magic promotes the MYTH that alchemy was dominated by hermits in pursuit of wealth and gold from lead. They say that Paracelsus was poor and proof that no Philosopher's Stone was ever created and that alchemists were greedy failures. This author says 'Paracelsus became wealthy' but that assuredly was not his purpose and when he died he had only one special goblet to give to someone who he knew understood its value. Continuing to quote Mr. Rona:

"Paracelsus attacked the dogmatic belief of modern doctors that the human body is controlled exclusively by the stars and the planets. He insisted upon the right to discover latent powers of nature by daring to use his faculties of observation and imagination. He stressed the healing power of nature, and raged against modern methods, such as wound treatment that prevented natural drainage of bodily fluids.

One of Paracelsus's most important medical discoveries concerned the treatment of syphilis. He maintained that syphilis could be treated with carefully measured doses of poison mercury compounds taken internally. This contradicted all medical opinion of the day, but he was proven right. Paracelsus was the first to show that, if given in small doses, the cause of an illness also cures it. This discovery was an anticipation of the modern practice of homeopathy. In the summer of 1534, Paracelsus cured many people in the plague-infested town of Stertzing by applying the same principle."

At the time of the Plague the Flagellants were part of the Catholic hierarchy; they were burning Jewish people in cities across Europe. Men, women and children were surrounded in their neighborhoods and burned. The genocide in Rwanda that was initiated by the hatred' fostered by the Roman Catholic Church' according to the July 2000 report released by the Organization of African Unity is little different than the holocaust. The Catholic fostered anti-Semitism that was politically useful to Hitler (or Mississippi Senator John Stennis of the House Un-American Activities Committee) who was a Catholic and never ex-communicated; has been used throughout recent history to empower the Empire-builders from the Holy Roman Emperor Constantine to this very day. Yes, I know the Pope has meekly apologized, but the behavior continues. The 'War on Women' founded in the 'original sin' of St. Augustine and formalized at the Council of Carthage in 397 A.D. has far reaching influence across sociological norms in the Judaeo-Christian-Islamic complex. Thus we can see this author correctly uses the word courageous when referring to Paracelsus.

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 15:33 #9

• Robert Baird
Revisionist History

I do not consider social issues and the awareness of reality to be revisionist history. Yes, Dewey and others sought change and were government agents if you want to call them that. Yes, all so many teachers do not know they are paid hacks. So what?

"Why the Public School System Teaches Revisionist History

Geoffrey Botkin

January 13, 2010

Anyone who was raised in the prison-like system of government schooling knows that history is a boring mass of confused, causeless, and meaningless names and dates. History has been made practically irrelevant. That generations of American minds have been laid waste by this idea is not accidental. At the end of the 19th century, a group of committed men determined that history must go. Here is why.

The Story of American History Textbooks in the 20th Century

One of the most direct summaries of education in the 20th century was written by American educator Sam Blumenfeld.

“The plain truth is that there has been in this country a deliberate plan to change the nature of American education so that the American people could be easily led into socialism.”[1] While it is beyond the scope of this article to trace it completely, the story of the theft of American history starts at the beginning of the 20th century with a cabal of men which was small, but whose objectives were clear and whose unity was strong. In two short decades, 1912-1932, the century was put on a dangerous course by social engineers who were immediately satisfied with the outcomes, especially the mind-slaughter. They were not out to make men better and smarter. They were out to create small men who would accept a new world with another, a modernized, messiah. Their ideas made the horrors of modern statism possible. Complicity of Christians made these ideas widely acceptable. What is important for students of history to know is that these educators had a clear central ambition. They wanted all men to take every thought captive to the demands of the welfare state.[2]

We pick up the story in 1900. Widespread compulsory government schooling had been in place for one generational cycle — Kindergarten to Kindergarten. John Dewey’s Pedagogic Creed of 1897 had just been distributed to teachers, and it was among these that the energetic attackers of history found willing allies:

“Every teacher should realize he is a social servant set apart for the maintenance of the proper social order and the securing of the right social growth. In this way the teacher is always the prophet of the true God and the usherer in of the true kingdom of heaven.” [emphasis added] Harold Rugg was part of Dewey’s small circle of social engineers, headquartered at Columbia Teachers College. Rugg stands out as the most effective strategist for the new social order they intended to create through an education cartel. For his purposes, he required a large war chest — the equivalent of multi millions — which he obtained from large family foundations like Rockefeller[3] and Carnegie. These foundations had become like a fourth branch of government in their power to create and steer American policy.[4]"

westernconservatory.com/artic...ionist-history

Yes, and thank god the Rockefeller Foundation turned their back on Baptist theologian Frederick T. Gates who was a founding director.

Human Cultural Evolution 15 Jan 2016 21:54 #10

• Robert Baird
Family, Incest and Law

There are few among our leaders who seem to care about our children and their education - when you consider the Cycle of Violence that former US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop called an epidemic. There are no intake questionnaires at hospitals or schools. The incidence of family violence runs over 50% according to some official agencies. Religious freedoms are often cited as the reasons behind this and risk management is what administrators are taught rather than ethics and nurturing our wounded brothers and sisters.

Among the many contributions of great men like Alfred North Whitehead you will often find them commenting or contributing to educational issues and social ethics. These words often quoted from Whitehead by Ralph Nader are the essence of what Esalen is all about.

"Duty arises from our potential control over the course of events. Where attainable knowledge could have changed the issue, ignorance has the guilt of vice."

Family Values in Ancient Times:

Many people of the present make some very grave and disturbing assumptions about prior unethical behaviour by humans. My theories may be biased and overly appreciative of a time before Empire. There is less data due to the destructive power of Empire and the hegemony to go on. However, that data is more pure and less likely to have been promoted or propagandized for the interests of power-mongers. Top scholars and those who are regarded as great academics still debate whether women ever had equal rights and some state there never were matriarchal societies of great note. John Ralston Saul says society "has come to resemble the obscure and controlling scholasticism of the Middle Ages." (1)

Could it be that ethics and moral behaviour had higher importance in the communal houses of the Kelts and North American Indians, as well as other societies throughout this awesome world? We now know it has been traversed by ancient humans who loved and played all over the place for a far longer period than we have been lead to believe. Is it possible that basic principles were easily communicated and respect was the goal of people long ago? Why even debate the point about power and money - they had little need of it. Western society still has much of the ingrained misogyny of millennia of macho Mediterranean mores and the rest of the world is far worse. What greater issue is there than incest and family violence? It rots the fabric of families and society as a whole. This quote from respected anthropologist Carlton Coon about the 'hunting societies' of prehistory sets a stage we need to appreciate and evaluate.

"While under certain circumstances, in some societies, a young man may marry a woman past menopause, he may manage to have sexual relations with other women, and may eventually get a nubile second wife." (2)

This seems a workable arrangement that includes education and the planning of families to avoid unnecessary abortion or mouths who aren't truly cared for, doesn't it? The older woman presumably would be able to satisfy the early sexual energy of the young man, without leading their social or tribal culture into all the problems associated with children having children. The young man might even develop some sexual techniques and understand his urges better than pure lustful infatuation or the need to run off to fight in order to get rape and pillage payment for some Lord or Caesar. Then when financially and emotionally prepared for parenting he might actually do a decent job. Coon was able to observe it exists in some Neolithic societies of the present day. When the second wife arrived it might present some problems but in most cases the first wife would probably enjoy helping the new wife to understand her opportunities better.

Keltic Kids were a resource and source of pride for the whole clan. In the dynamic of raising a child this allowed for many things to occur in a more mature environment with less emotional blackmail. That does not lessen the aspirations parents have for their children but it makes for a lot less vicarious pressure, as parents have to spend all their waking hours attending to the needs of kids; who see a way to get what they want by playing to the unrealistic parents who have yet to learn what they need to know. North American Indians show a similar approach to child-raising. The Stadacona Indians sent some of their children with Cartier, much as the Kelts shared educational opportunities with trading partners. Aunts and uncles do the disciplining of children among the Cree. The extended family and communal living is very clannish. Gibbon noted there were heraldic Indian regalia that mirrored those of British heraldry.

The Hurons and Iroquois are most like the Irish or Norse Kelts in their social structure. Crimes committed by a member of a family or clan (tribe) are paid for by the whole family. With this kind of policing or morals bureaucracy would starve for want of something to do. The compassion and behaviour modification of a family is better than that of the police or prisons, I think. The women of the Iroquois were the decision makers in most cases except the daily running of a war once it was approved. These women owned the assets or leaseholds. No one owned land just as was true in the land use laws of the Kelts which the English had to expunge along with all other just and fair culture when they finally forced Ireland under their rule. The Indians still practice Potlatch or the giving of respect and assets despite the 1920s law against it in Canada. We can all imagine the Tax collectors don't like this kind of custom. It was much more than mere taxes the government sought. The Supreme Court ruled the government and Catholic Church were intent on the total destruction of Indian beliefs.

"In any event, the incest tabus recognized in any given hunting society bear some relationship to his choice (or to his and/or her parents' choice) of a marital partner. Of these prohibitions there are three basic and quite different incest tabus, prohibiting intercourse between father and daughter, mother and son, and brother and sister. These prohibitions are not based on instinct or the inductive experience of the genetic consequences that sometimes result {Like the idiots and haemophiliacs or sexual deviates who lead us as a result of 'noble' heritage - to war and other great heroic endeavours.}. Some individuals violate them, but if so the violations do not result in marriage.

To a considerable extent these primary incest tabus are based on two kinds of antisocial results. Parent-child intercourse would disrupt the lines of authority between generations, lines that hold the family together. Brother-sister intercourse during adolescence would inhibit intermarriage between families, reducing their interdependence. Were a married woman to have intercourse with her brother, it would create a state of serious conflict between her husband and his brother-in-law, two kinsmen by marriage who, in certain cultures, might need each other's confidence and help." (3)

The 'controlling scholasticism of the Middle Ages' referred to by Ralston Saul was part of the continuing effort to destroy these real family values. The marriage laws of the Kelts had to be eliminated because these laws were equitable and fair to women and children. Bastards were not ever possible in Keltic society and the idea of a single mother was totally different than it is today. Of course, the payment of mercenaries including the rape and pillage which enabled men to gradually lose all decent tabus or constructs based on the ancient means of care for each other that were part of all the systems Brotherhood developed, through common sense. The elevation of Gods from the state of hero (mere human) to Divine Rights and separate from Nature, is at the root of a lot of it. Heyerdahl thinks Odin was a Keltic king in southern Russia around the time of Christ and I find that entirely likely. When man began to say other men were unable to comprehend nature and needed an interpreter for the collective soul of humanity and all life, things began the downward drift to the hegemony that often even denies man has a soul.

The extent of character assassination by academics that do not delve into the reasons for Caesar's propaganda or quote others who did not employ due diligence is as evident today as it ever was. The people who focus on Keltic sacrifices and trophy head customs are telling a fact but not the whole truth. What is abortion and capital punishment if not sacrificing the life of people, perhaps for a common good? Victorian prudishness developed the 'sins and demons' fear-mongering of Jehovian greed even further. In fact the Western Tradition has succeeded in the destruction of all Ancient Knowledge if you were to believe what is allowed to be disseminated through 'official' or educational channels.

The Temples of Saphos and Mesopotamia joined all Mediterranean cultures in some form of forced prostitution for women, while the Biblical 'Devoted Ones' were sacrificed when the priest or his cronies were through with other obvious and disgusting uses of them. Often the orphans and waifs caused by the changing laws and racial unrest and prejudice fomented in these times, led souls to a place worse than the Hell ruled by the Catholic created Satan. The excellent book called The Golden Bough by Sir James Frazer gives ample evidence from credible sources about burning Red Heads and women of all classes being forced to sell their bodies and give the money to the Temple. It may have started with Abraham (and other Ur-Story proponents with their harems) and his baby-factories but it was certainly not the way of ancient Kelts even after his time. The Indians of North America and the natives of Hawaii are ample testimony of the diversity of Keltic egalitarian approaches.

Human Cultural Evolution 16 Feb 2016 20:10 #11

• Robert Baird
The Hill of Tara might be the oldest man made pyramid in the world. According to legends recounted to me by my Ogham mentor who grew up near here reading menhirs and other megaliths. Along with his sister they learned all five dialects of Ogham. No one else has learned this to my knowledge. He was a consultant to the Huntington Library when I met him. He is probably dead now but as he said it was accepted that Hebrew came from the same Phoenician root all other Mediterranean languages came from. Many things he told me and much of the book he asked me to re-write has subsequently been proven. The link that follows covers more of these proofs which come long after we said they would.

www.mythicalireland.com/ancie...aratemple.html

www.gloriafarley.com/chap2.htm

Here is another developed divinatory system I think is almost as old as Ogham and because I know people traveled from Europe to China for at least a million years (Even some interpretations of the Out of Africa theory agrees) I know there was cross-pollination of the all important divinatory knowledge including Ogham. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching

And then we have Britannica who appear willing to allow they don't really know much about anything related to Ogham and Runes. They should contact the Runic sub-committee on origins. They should read Gimbutas and know it is a good source for Old European scripts going back to the 7th Millennium BCE and glimpsing into greater antiquity. It makes me red in the face when people quote Wiki or Britannica and look no further. I hope anyone seeing Runes or Ogham can see it relates to sign languages and tally systems or Marshack's ancient lunar calendar which is at least 20,000 years old. It is archaeologically accepted as such after he fought 25 years to make people see the truth and that it was not mere farm implement scratches like all Ogham appears to be for those who are paid to never do research on it.
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...gham-alphabets

The issue of a humanzee is not the end of the story. We can create the hybrids you see in astrological signs like my own - Sagittarius. I once saw an archaeological report on the site of the original Olympics that seemed to indicate some creature could jump so far it could hold the ball in a football game and get a field goal! Minotaurs and Centaurs might (!) have existed!

www.globalchange.com/humancow.htm

Indeed Edgar Cayce saw these things in his channelling readings on Atlantis which if true was before the time we can reasonably say humans existed on Earth. There was no lost continent unless you go back to Gondwanaland morphing into what now exists.

books.google.ca/books?id=vAp...gar%22&f=false

What we need is a system which can help people - not alienate them against their soul, their fellow man, their creative potential to have purpose. We had an 'extended family' before Empire. We can plan for success and not get taken down all so many garden paths.

Jesus said:

"If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are the children of the living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty.’” (From The Gospel of Thomas found in Dag Hammadi in the postwar period.)

“Do not put yourself in front of your Self.” – Mayan saying.

"All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others." - Danny Thomas

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white." - Charlie Chaplin, born the same year as Hitler.

"The other shape, If shape it might be call'd, that shape had none, Distinguishable in member, joint, or limb; Or substance might be call'd that shadow seem'd; For each seem'd either; black it stood as night, Fierce as ten furies, terrible as Hell, And shook a dreadful dart; what seem'd his head The likeness of a kingly crown had on. Satan was now at hand; and from his seat The monster, moving onward, came as fast With horrid strides; Hell trembled as he strode." -- John Milton

“Reality is a shared Hallucination.” – Howard Bloom

"I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams." - Dr. Jonas Salk Discovered The First Vaccine Against Polio

“Fear not, nor be dismayed at the appearance that is darkness, at the disguise that is evil, at the empty cloak that is death, for you have picked these for your challenges. They are the stones on which you choose to whet the keen edge of your spirit. Know that ever about you stands the reality of love, and each moment you have the power to transform your world by what you have learned.” – One by Richard Bach who is the son of Marcus Bach and the erudite knowledge which came therefrom is in all of his books.

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." - The Kybalion

“What things soever ye desire, when ye pray believe that ye received them, and ye shall have them.” – Mark 11: 24 quoting Jesus see also Psalms 82: 6 and John 10: 34

Speaking at the meeting of the IMF in the year 2000, Vaclav Havel emphasised that the “the crucial task is to fundamentally strengthen a system of universally shared moral standards that will make it impossible, on a truly global scale, for the various rules to be time and again circumvented with still more ingenuity than had gone into their invention.”

“Art is a dialogue we have always carried out with the unknown. We have come to distinguish the contours of the unknown through the unconscious, through religion and magic and we may soon begin to understand such totally modern emotions as the feeling that we belong to the future, that our civilization is the sum of others.” – Andre Malraux.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. - H.L. Mencken

"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving mankind and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy, in fact, constitute the real Anti-Christ.” – Thomas Jefferson

As this author says (somewhat tongue in cheek) all books of the Bible and this cult are corrupt. Savior = save your ($$)

www.truthcontest.com/insights...s-dogma/#page2

Aristotle referred to happiness as the most we can achieve. Demons and gods were interchangeable in the time of Homer when people had far less institutionalized manipulation of their thoughts and soulful understandings. If mankind doesn't get these hallucinations or CONstructs out of the ether and away from the dreams that ordinary people can be affected by - will mankind ever shake the hold of cults and religion? The supposed quote from Jesus in the above link is what Futurescape says machines can allow us to do now. We can "manifest" reality or "creatively realize" what occurs. The people controlling the machines will have more power than all the priests of antiquity.

Human Cultural Evolution 16 Feb 2016 23:18 #12

• Robert Baird
Classical Greece, the Renaissance, the Romantic Movement.

And in our own experience, we can find moments when this happens too: moments of insight, ‘peak experiences’, creative moments when the big picture and the detail come together, when the particular seems to express some universal, and when the whole cosmos seems to reside in our own imaginations. (Poets may receive inspiration from the right brain, but they need the left in order to capture that inspiration in words.) McGilchrist argues that the times in western history when a creative union between the two hemispheres of the brain were reached were triggered by the urgent need for them to work together. Crisis, he says, can bring about the completion of our ‘partial mind’, as the poet W.B. Yeats expressed it. We are not, I submit, short of crises. Let us hope McGilchrist is right and that the evolution of consciousness, spurred by the challenges before us, unites our two sides in a creative gnosis for the twenty-first century.""

realitysandwich.com/t/psyche/

I sincerely hope he and Mc Gilchrist are correct about our brain structure changing to allow integrating and that the resultant integration will allow soul or spirit to inform the brain or mind. I suspect we have the means to make this a machine reality even if it is not biological. That means we will be second rate sentient beings on our own planet if we do not adapt or mutate.