Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Clean and Free Energy

Clean and Free Energy 15 Jan 2016 10:51 #1

• Robert Baird
There are some great imagineering clean energy ideas in the multiple papers and articles in this link.

http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/

There never was a clean energy or any kind of energy crisis - except the same old crisis of corruption and immorality our total society suffers. There was a time when that was not true but people will tell you that was because man only recently developed technology or had so many people on earth.​ Tesla tapped the Earth Energy Grid and demonstrated wireless power transmission which could have made the Third World able to compete with monies interests - J. P. Morgan bought the patent and shelved it. In the book Giza Power Plant you can learn how the Great pyramid of Iesa did some similar fantastic things. Bucky Fuller said humans once had a great deal of technology but did not construct non-biodegradable enterprises (other than the megaliths which had other fundamental enabling purposes).

"Seven Clean Energy Inventions

Compiled by Gary Vesperman, 588 Lake Huron Lane, Boulder City, NV 89005-1018 702-435-7947
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. www.padrak.com/vesperman

Hydro-Magnetic Dynamo

A doughnut-shaped Hydro-Magnetic Dynamo as large as a two-car garage could safely and reliably generate 1000 megawatts minus its 10-megawatt sustaining input power for 25 years or more with no fuel, no pollution, and minimal maintenance.

From 1992 to 1997 in Armenia the third prototype hydro-magnetic dynamo continuously generated a constant current of 6,800 amperes at 220 volts DC – 1.49 megawatts. Its toroid weighed 900 kilograms and had a diameter of 2 meters.

Water flow through the toroid enables the hydro-magnetic dynamo to function as an over-unity electrostatic transformer. Electromotive force is induced by windings around the toroid.

The hydro-magnetic dynamo's production cost is estimated at $500 per kilowatt. The hydro-magnetic dynamo’s electricity would be priced .1 cent per kilowatt-hour. Capacities can range from 100 kilowatts to 1000 megawatts. Seven 1000-megawatt hydro-magnetic dynamos can be vertically stacked to combine into a single 7000-megawatt fuel-less hydro-magnetic dynamo.

For comparison, Hoover Dam’s 17 generators have a total nameplate capacity of 2080 megawatts.

Inventor: Oleg V. Gritskevitch, Vladivostok, Russia
rexresearch.com/gritskevich/gritskevich.htm
padrak.com/vesperman “Space Travel Innovations”
Russian Patent WO 011505A1"

There is a possible explanation for the building of Coral Castle which would explain everything except how Ed made a major move in 24 hours of the sort that would require so many people operating block and tackles that I wonder if the man on the video talking with such certainty knew about this move. Heck I wonder if I am forgetful or imagining the facts after watching it.

Coral Castle Mystery Solved with AMAZING new footage! - See more at: http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/mys...eanic-contact/#sthash.vhuszaE0.dpuf

Wikipedia says it took three years to make this move. But the following video explains that a truck driver who was helping him went away for 30 minutes and returned to find his flatbed truck fully loaded with heavy coral blocks and the block and tackle tripod was still where it was when he left. The 23 Ton obelisk was in place when the truck driver returned the next day. I lived for over three months across the highway from the Coral Castle and I do know the Earth Energy Grid (Pentagon Dodecahedron) and other ancient knowledge is important as this video shows. It appears to me that I was correct about the truck being used for just a day or so. I wonder why Wikipedia and the debunker gloss over these things and do not have a video explaining and demonstrating the actual move?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o15_DQUm94s
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2016 11:01 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Clean and Free Energy 15 Jan 2016 11:51 #2

• Robert Baird
This link says alchemists could not transmute metals and it does not know that chemistry was not how it was done. It would occur by attunement with the ingredients in conjunction with psycho-kinesthetic movement of atomic structures. Shamans galore attuned with plants to learn how to make medicines - still do. Christopher Dunn says ultrasonic drills made the fitted rock of the so-called sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid. Could amplified sound do what amplified light (lasers) can do. I think Archimedes also worked with re-directing and amplifying light and his burning lenses were used as weapons in a battle for Syracuse on Sicily. I doubt he could have generated enough heat to cause the vitrification of rock as seen in places from Edinburgh to Sacsayhuaman, that required nuclear fission or Brown's Gas (Like Napalm - Greek Fire). I had that debate on a cell diffusion forum and got the support of a professor of chemistry.

The paper also has thoughts on de-materialization leading to a most fantastic potential - the creation of a small black hole. I have heard this has been done and that it is a way to accelerate space vehicles as one places the black hole in the direction one wishes to travel and gets sucked into it's energy vortex.

But this link has a lot of creative insights on free energy or the disposal of atomic waste through transmutation.

www.padrak.com/vesperman/Radi...ds_5.30.14.pdf

Since Ernest Rutherford ‘split the atom’ in 1919, we have known that bombarding atoms with particles such as neutrons or protons can convert one element into another. This generally requires nuclear reactors or particle accelerators with kilometres of tunnels and huge superconducting magnets, but Ledingham and colleagues have used a laser to do the job. True, the laser is a huge one. Called Vulcan, and housed at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire, it is the most powerful laser in the world and the size of a small hotel. But laser technology is progressing fast, and within 5 years lasers nearly as powerful as Vulcan could be small enough to fit on a table top. And this could bring the power of transmutation to the masses.

Ledingham and his colleagues have used Vulcan to add protons to gold nuclei to create mercury. But there is more to the new alchemy than turning one heavy metal into another. In a paper accepted by the Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, the team holds out the tantalizing possibility of neutralizing dangerous radioactive waste. They used Vulcan to convert iodine-129, an isotope that remains active for millions of years, into iodine-128, which decays in minutes.

To carry out the transmutation, the researchers fired a picosecond laser pulse at a gold target. The intense energy of the laser beam blasts the gold atoms into a plasma of free nuclei and electrons, which then emit gamma rays as they pass through the rest of the target. These intense gamma rays collide with the atoms of iodine-129, shaking the nuclei so violently that a neutron is squeezed out.

Transmuting nuclear waste has long been considered an attractive way of dealing with the ugly by-products of nuclear power. Researchers in France, which uses nuclear energy to supply 80 per cent of its electricity, are obligated by law to investigate transmutation. The US also has an active research programme into this kind of alchemy, and the British government is considering whether to start one. Until now, the only options have been modified versions of nuclear reactors, in which neutrons released during fission collide with the unwanted isotopes and break them apart. But many anti-nuclear groups see this as a ploy for reviving nuclear power."

The story of Eugene Mallove is a story of a man who gave his life to help mankind and for it he was assassinated by the Nuclear Lobby. He was killed shortly before he was to testify to a Senate Department of Energy or congressional hearing on Cold Fusion; which took him years to arrange. There are many such stories and no doubt some of them are fictional. I followed this one intently for a decade or so - I am near to certain of what I say. This site may overstate the case but it is worth reading as a starting point. It is easy to get a person killed if you tell drug-addicted people someone has money and will be found at a certain place at a specific time. www.pureenergysystems.com/obi...EugeneMallove/

And we must not forget Tesla - the father of free energy. www.free-energy.ws/nikola-tesla.html

Is it true that energy saved is free energy? Think about that and how much energy is used to counteract gravity. Einstein was ridiculed for proposing negative gravity and schools certainly weren't talking about it (or any real science to speak of) when my nephews were in school.

www.nytimes.com/2001/04/03/us...e-gravity.html

But the major power source Tesla was working on is a Unified Force field leading to dimensional energy tap-ins which he said caused him to see past, and future simultaneously. In my book on him I explain his work on the attention point to overcome deep psychological and even matter dysfunction. Tesla used the Earth Grid and air or ether forces - he used what works and did not abide stupid academic me-too think. The possibility of energy sources in ancient times that no historian working for the paradigm will discuss grows more realistic every day. Dr. Don Robins described megaliths as macrochips - he was a very accomplished person in archaeology whose inventions bring us better means to date artifacts and many other things. The Dragon Project researchers included Cambridge mathematicians using magnetometers. It is near to certain that attunement sciences and metaphysics was more developed before the Carolina Bays event destroyed most cities and killed most humans. Today you will hear scientists working on Gravitational Wave research say metaphysics is more real than old physics. The pentagon dodecahedron allowed major energy flows through the megaliths - it had twelve major center points and our Mr. Brown has calculated three of them. Ivan Sanderson added more and I think Mt. Yamato or another part of the Antarctic is one as well. Everyone agrees (most real thinkers) that the Great Pyramid was central to it but it was built long after the people with the real knowledge had used smaller structures there to affect many things including advanced psychic ability.

In the research on Pine Gap we have submarines with antennae being powered at a great distance - VRIL antennae receiving power from the Megalithic power plant could do likewise. Indeed we have a modern day effort to use the Earth Energy Grid. Tesla probably would roll over in his grave. The Pentagon dodecahedron and Earth Energy Grid is now a lot more powerful.

www.millennium-ark.net/stans....ne_Gap_CC.html

From the above link which is still active if you browse for it. Is this a source for alien UFO sightings - many 30 foot white discs have been seen transported to Pine Gap and the propulsion system could be based on polarization and Tesla's force fields.

"Pine Gap has what is believed to be the deepest and straightest 'water bore' in Australia drilled beneath it. The bore is at least 28,000 feet deep (5.3 miles). This bore can also be used as an underground "antenna" for very low frequency electricity broadcasts. As Pine Gap is supposed to be involved in both upper atmospheric and sub-surface research, it is quite feasible, if for no other reason, that the 'bore antenna' could be used to tune a gigantic 'standing wave' field around the entire planet!

Such a system might easily be tuned to frequencies from, say, 9,000 cycles per second to 14,336 cycles per second. Enough to set up a resonating, electric field to an altitude of 250 miles above the earth! However, this possibility will be explored in a bit more detail in Chapter 4 of The Cosmic Conspiracy. {This is also an active link when you go to the site.}

It is also rumoured that Pine Gap has a very large nuclear facility used to power its enormous 'transceiver.' Other rumoured projects include high-voltage, high-energy plasma accelerators (possibly for use in new methods of power generation), a 'death ray' or plasma cannon, and even specialized power broadcasts to partially fuel 'electric submarines' as far away as the Indian Ocean. It is almost certain that the earlier version of Pine Gap's VLF (very-low-frequency) transceiver which was located at the North West Cape near Exmouth Bay in Australia was used to transmit very powerful undersea electric currents to U.S. submarines which trailed long antennae behind them. It is also known that electricity transmitted in this way can be 'strong' enough to recharge on-board 'high-voltage batteries' known as 'plasma-dynamic storage cells.'"

It is very easy to read a little and learn a lot but still know nothing to speak of.

Clean and Free Energy 15 Jan 2016 12:36 #3

• Robert Baird
The concept of Lucifer being the Devil is no more true than many other fictions created in relatively recent times. Hel is nothing like the Hell of Dante and the rest of the sins and demons social engineering game.

Heliopolitanism:

Rather than include one of my excerpts that prove the worldwide influence of sun (or 'son') worship which stands at the root of Heliopolitanism or 'light-bringers' in the Luciferian mythology - let me include a little of the ancient sciences which might convey some similarities to String Theory and thus allow the reader room to research some more into such things as the tepaphone used by people like the Borgia or De Medicis to 'remotely poison' those they found stood in the way of them getting all they wanted (which is more than anyone should have).

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." -Einstein.

My Ogham scholars told me that Einstein went to County Cork after he left Germany. In the time he was there he learned Druidic Math and knowledge Georges Boole had incorporated into his binary digitized ideas that form the basis of our modern computer age. They said that Einstein tried to give credit for much of what he learned there, but the media was determined to report it as solely his own design. I cannot confirm this from other evidence. However, I am fairly certain that the I O Torus and Ha Qabala or Table of Destiny incorporates much of the Quantum World knowledge. It has been part of the esoteric advanced learning for over 5,000 years. Here is a little quote that might relate. "In the dialectic between nature and socially constructed world, the human organism is transformed. In this dialectic man produces reality and thereby produces himself --Berger Luckman, The Social Creation of Reality."

De Anna Emerson has written much on the subject and she includes Paris quantum physicists' confirmations to her little story. The artifact known as the Antikythera found in a ship-wreck off the Greek islands dated to pre-Pythagorean times is a calendrical computer. I have seen many pictures in various books including 'Atlantis' by Berlitz. It won a worldwide award and has some merit, even though it doesn't incorporate the real history of the Phoenicians. Harmonics is still not understood by our scientists of today, to the extent of the focused energy available in the Druidic Lost Chord. It may be that the harps were not important, and merely a guise, I cannot say.

In his early thirties Tesla was a man who had a genuine desire to do what the Aspen Institute claims to want to achieve. He was being abused by Edison and others but his machines were able to actually perform and the world took heed.

"He was at one with the environment itself and had a compelling, restless urge to pry all the secrets from nature and harness them, in order to help his fellow man progress towards a higher level of being. He had a vision of the cosmos as consisting of myriad octaves of electrical vibration. {Unlike Faraday who had the same vision, Tesla was able to create the machines to prove the magic. There are books that credit all his work to one fifteen minute vision he had after a near death experience. I recommend his biography White Dove.} It was his desire to be able to understand the interplay of harmonic oscillations that formed the basis of the universe. The lower octaves he had already explored with his 60 cycle per second alternating current. He was now ready to reach into the unknown and probe into the regions of ultra high frequency of light and beyond.

For these experiments he constructed a great range of electrical oscillators to produce high-frequency currents, and coils tuned to set frequencies or wavelengths in order to discover the characteristics of each energy level and the particular uses to which each could be applied. He found that the interlocking harmonics were similar to the musical scale {Like Pythagoras and his 'Singing of the Spheres' which he credited to his study of the Great Pyramid.} and that his coils responded not only to the transmissions of the original waveforms, but resonated at harmonic intervals above and below the original frequency. He had discovered the harmonic nature of matter.

He felt ready to take the next step in the practical application of his theoretical discoveries. During an interview in 1894 he said:

"You will think me a dreamer and very far gone if I should tell you what I really hope for. But I can tell you that I look forward with absolute confidence to sending messages through the earth without any wires. I have also great hopes of transmitting electrical force in the same way without waste. Concerning the transmission of messages through the earth I have no hesitation in predicting success: I must first ascertain exactly how many vibrations to the second are caused by disturbing the mass of electricity which the earth contains. My machine for transmitting must vibrate as often to put itself in accord with the electricity in the earth." (3)

Most people still think Marconi invented the radio. Tesla was given due credit for this invention by the U.S. Patent Office, 25 years after his death. Tesla worked on the Philadelphia Experiment. There are two movies on the subject that surprisingly has a National Historic Plaque to commemorate it. One of these movies is a subterfuge and the other has only minor merit. You could say they fictionalize and ridicule the reality of why Tesla quit the project. He knew they were engaged in creating rifts through time! Who really runs things?

Clean and Free Energy 15 Jan 2016 12:58 #4

• Robert Baird
The Ark of the Covenant was an arc transmitter developed for the purpose of making maps of the whole world and an ancient Morse code system. The Hadji Ahmed map from over 12,500 years ago may not be the best proof but you should know about it. I think it has parts that are the ancient secrets of the North American traders but is weak in other areas. It shows the Bering Land Bridge as it was and yet we didn’t know this until 1958. It has been around for 500 years or so and is traced from earlier maps. Given the receptivity of quartz on sceptres in electrical storms I can easily see the piezo electric flashes therefrom would have led to what the engineers can reconstruct using the Bible as their guide. Such harmonic or etheric events would have been great magic in the distant reaches of human cultural evolution. The Field Theory of Faraday and Tesla is a verdant open and welcoming minefield for science to explore today. Cathie deals with a little of Tesla in the next work that is also researchable in Christopher Dunn’s book titled Giza Power Plant.

“The whole system acted as a gigantic electrical pump, and enabled Tesla to cause massive discharges of energy to oscillate between the earth and the surrounding atmosphere. During his experiments with this fantastic piece of equipment he caused bolts of lightning to issue forth from the copper ball {Numa had electrical devices in Roman times that are in the British Museum} into the air, and manmade thunder to scare the living daylights out of the populace for miles around. He finally succeeded in burning out the generating plant at Colorado Springs due to electrical overload placed upon it. This did not, of course, make him too popular with the local council, and he had to carry out extensive repairs to the plant before he was able to continue with his work.

He discovered that a rate of 150,000 oscillations a second, which produced electrical pulsations with a wavelength of 2000 metres, was necessary to produce the effects he required in the transmission of usable power through the earth.

If we convert the wavelength of 2000 metres to a minute of arc, or nautical mile equivalent on the earth’s surface the result is 1.0792237. The experimental value was therefore very close to 1.08 minutes of arc, or one twenty thousandth of the circumference of the earth, 21600 minutes divided by 1.08.

The exact number of cycles to obtain a 1.08 minute wavelength would be 149892.18 per second. This would tune the transmitter in harmony with the world grid system.

In the early stages of my work I wondered why I could not obtain pure harmonics from all my calculations when dealing with physical substance – that is, exactly 144 for the light harmonic etc. Tesla stated that it was not possible to obtain pure resonance or harmonic vibrations, because if this were so than matter itself would disintegrate. A certain amount of resistance must be allowed for it to prevent complete destruction of physical substance.

He tested his theory of power transmission by lighting 200 incandescent lamps at a distance of twenty-six miles from the laboratory while the oscillator was operating – the energy being extracted directly from the earth. Each lamp required about 50 Watts of power – a total of 13 hp. The claimed efficiency was 95 percent.

THE CENTURY MAGAZINE ran an article in the June edition of 1900 stating comments made by Tesla regarding his Colorado experiments: ‘However extraordinary the results shown may appear, they are but trifling compared with those obtainable by apparatus designed on these same principles. I have produced electrical discharges the actual path of which, from end to end, was probably more than 100 feet long; but it would not be difficult to reach lengths 100 times as great. I have produced electrical movements occurring at the rate of approximately 100,000 horsepower, but rates of one, five or ten million horsepower are easily practicable. In these experiments, effects were developed incomparably greater than ever produced by any human agencies and yet these results are but an embryo of what is to be.’

Tesla now had all the information he required to set up a station to transmit power to any point in the world, but before we move on to discuss his later activities let us have a closer look at the site he chose in Colorado where he tested all his theories and found positive proof of the harmonic structure of nature. In one of his unpublished articles he had stated in part that: ‘Long ago he (man) recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, of a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasa or Luminiferous Ether, which is acted upon by all life-giving prana or creative force, called into existence, in never-ending cycles, all things and phenomena. THE PRIMARY SUBSTANCE, THROWN INTO INFINITESIMAL WHIRLS OF PRODIGIOUS VELOCITY, BECOMES GROSS MATTER; THE FORCE SUBSIDING. THE MOTION CEASES AND MATTER DISAPPEARS, REVERTING TO THE PRIMARY SUBSTANCE.’

His experiments had shown him (as I had found in my own bumbling way) that matter was nothing more than a complex matrix of wave-forms locked together by harmonic resonance. The energy inherent in matter could be tapped if the secret of the geometric structure of the wave-forms could be broken….

So: for the theoretical latitude position we have:

Distance to the North Pole = 51.174548 degrees

Distance from the equator = 38.825453 “ “

Difference = 12.349095 “ “

Divided by 6 = 2.05818225 units

Multiplied by 2 = 4.116365 “ “

Squared = 16.9444 “ “

The harmonic 169444 is related to MASS, Gravity and COMMUNICATION and is demonstrated many times in my later works. The method of calculation also follows a regular pattern. The great circle displacement between longitude 104◦ 52’ 22” west and 90◦ 00’ 00” west, at the same latitude, also sets up an important harmonic. The value: 694.44 minutes of arc. This is the reciprocal harmonic of the Grid speed of light, 144000 minutes of arc per Grid second, in free space.

Tesla must have been well aware of the importance of the position he chose, but kept the reasons a closely guarded secret.

It is interesting to note that in this same area the military have chosen to set up the greatest electrical complex in the world – the North American Defence Command, NORAD. I am not telling tales out of school here because other publications have already pointed this fact out.

… From a public point of view though, one of the reasons becomes clear why the work and discoveries of Tesla remain suppressed: ‘the military application of his discoveries has been considered far more important than the welfare of the ordinary citizen of the world.’” (13)