Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 23 Jan 2016 19:49 #41

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
This bears repeating again.

I was accused of being an anti-German 'bot' in a thread titled Hitler and the Occult by a person whose constant quote or siggy is Goethe noting how people behave as sheep. Usually a person who does this kind of thing calls me an anti-Semite - but as per usual this person provided no quote or evidence of what she (I think) said. No doubt I quoted many including Hitler saying he respected his kin (Jews). Is it anti-German to point out he is a Jew, and that most people including Jews do not know the origins of this racist agenda?

Yes, I have seen anti-german and anti-Hitler stuff all over this site alongside other prejudices against Jews from people like you who do not know what a Jew is.

Nothing I have said is racist but it does point to your (and others) lack of scholarship.

Perhaps you could quote something I have said which is anti-German or some reason for your invective other than I find you to be an idiot.

The Goethe quote you have is proof of the fact that many German scholars have been occultists like him and his hero Albertus Magnus for centuries. The occult is a good source of study - and Hitler was a person who was proud of this very tradition.

I very early into my arrival here pointed out you could be an Illuminati - due to your quote of Goethe. However, I doubt you are that enlightened, I have developed how he influenced Transcendentalism and the Rhodes Round Table groups which Quigley and I agree is not bad in and of itself - it only needs to be understood by ignorant people. But it is interesting to read the relationship between Hitler and Goethe.

You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.

The link between Goethe and Fascism is easily and often made. In 1940 there were about ten books which stated that Goethe hated Jews, this number grew as the war progressed. This is not surprising: Goethe was indeed imbued with the spirit of his time and therefor he talked rather condescendingly about Jewish people. Goethe was also very fond of the German nature, culture and race. He was often quoted in fascistic literal works. An example is the title of a publication of Shirach in 1942: Goethe an uns, Ewige Gedanken des Grossen Deutschen, Eingeleitet durch eine Rede des Reichsjugendführers Baldur von Shirach ('Goethe to us, eternal thoughts of Great Germany, prefaced by a speech by State Youth Leader Baldur von Shirach'). Shirach ends his essay with the sentence 'Youth of Adolf Hitler! For you too count the eternal words ((of Goethe and Hitler)).' Goethe indeed wrote 'We Germans are superior and have no reason to let us blow around by the wind', and fitted therefore wonderfully well in the National Socialistic way of thinking, something that couldn't be said about two other ruling poets at that time: Heine (a Jew) and Platen (a homosexual). Finally it should be mentioned that even Adolf Hitler quoted Goethe in his controversial Mein Kampf. I'll save you the quotes, you can probably imagine what those were like."

everything2.com/title/Johann+Wolfgang+von+Goethe

If you want a good laugh this might be a good read.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/J...ang_von_Goethe
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 23 Jan 2016 19:53 #42

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
This bears repeating.

I was accused of being an anti-German 'bot' in a thread titled Hitler and the Occult by a person whose constant quote or siggy is Goethe noting how people behave as sheep. Usually a person who does this kind of thing calls me an anti-Semite - but as per usual this person provided no quote or evidence of what she (I think) said. No doubt I quoted many including Hitler saying he respected his kin (Jews). Is it anti-German to point out he is a Jew, and that most people including Jews do not know the origins of this racist agenda?

Yes, I have seen anti-german and anti-Hitler stuff all over this site alongside other prejudices against Jews from people like you who do not know what a Jew is.

Nothing I have said is racist but it does point to your (and others) lack of scholarship.

Perhaps you could quote something I have said which is anti-German or some reason for your invective other than I find you to be an idiot.

The Goethe quote you have is proof of the fact that many German scholars have been occultists like him and his hero Albertus Magnus for centuries. The occult is a good source of study - and Hitler was a person who was proud of this very tradition.

I very early into my arrival here pointed out you could be an Illuminati - due to your quote of Goethe. However, I doubt you are that enlightened, I have developed how he influenced Transcendentalism and the Rhodes Round Table groups which Quigley and I agree is not bad in and of itself - it only needs to be understood by ignorant people. But it is interesting to read the relationship between Hitler and Goethe.

You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.

The link between Goethe and Fascism is easily and often made. In 1940 there were about ten books which stated that Goethe hated Jews, this number grew as the war progressed. This is not surprising: Goethe was indeed imbued with the spirit of his time and therefor he talked rather condescendingly about Jewish people. Goethe was also very fond of the German nature, culture and race. He was often quoted in fascistic literal works. An example is the title of a publication of Shirach in 1942: Goethe an uns, Ewige Gedanken des Grossen Deutschen, Eingeleitet durch eine Rede des Reichsjugendführers Baldur von Shirach ('Goethe to us, eternal thoughts of Great Germany, prefaced by a speech by State Youth Leader Baldur von Shirach'). Shirach ends his essay with the sentence 'Youth of Adolf Hitler! For you too count the eternal words ((of Goethe and Hitler)).' Goethe indeed wrote 'We Germans are superior and have no reason to let us blow around by the wind', and fitted therefore wonderfully well in the National Socialistic way of thinking, something that couldn't be said about two other ruling poets at that time: Heine (a Jew) and Platen (a homosexual). Finally it should be mentioned that even Adolf Hitler quoted Goethe in his controversial Mein Kampf. I'll save you the quotes, you can probably imagine what those were like."

everything2.com/title/Johann+Wolfgang+von+Goethe

If you want a good laugh this might be a good read.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/J...ang_von_Goethe
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 23 Jan 2016 20:10 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Do you think anybody reads this crap?

Distraction and walls of copied & pasted trash over and over again.

Last relevant post before the disinfo artist, who now internally goes by the name of "Bobby ADL-Bear" (see previous posts)
started another mudslide:




PFIZIPFEI wrote:
So now you are at least indirectly admitting, that you are posting utter crap
which you pulled out of .... thin air ... or the ADL's axx!




Robert Baird wrote:
I speculate that Scientology follows Hitler's advice, from "Mein Kampf": "If you repeat an idea often enough, people will believe it. Repetition, repetition, repetition" ...

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Source please



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


No 9

Just for the record.

This means you are still unable to provide authentic, trustworthy PRIMARY SOURCES
for the claims you made.

:wissl:

It would make way more sense if you use your search machine to find
evidence, instead of filling this forum with more and more of this "sublime"
stuff



Robert Baird wrote:
You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.

Of course prolific mudslingers and snakeoil peddlers like yourself can say everything.
There are no "hate speech laws" against your typical smear campaigns.

Unfortunately you are unable to provide authentic, trustworthy primary sources.

Just more dead links as usual .... but as long as wolfy does not complain ....

:cool2:

peacenik wrote:
Typical Zionist Jew if there ever was one. :larf: :larf:

wolfy wrote:
I for one think you are a great addition to this forum Mr Baird, thank you.
The following user(s) like this post: novum
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2016 20:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 23 Jan 2016 22:38 #44

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear little (tiny brain) Eva.

You could also have quoted Ragnarok who you were suggesting did not know German language. And in the process answered the question I asked him to ask you about what the derivation of the RG (king) is in his name, and the RgVeda.

But of course all you can do is repeat the same old lies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 24 Jan 2016 20:40 #45

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The Nazi and many other nations of greed continue to avoid real history as proven in every discipline. The elites who controlled religion and trade - gave themselves monopolies like usury in the Hebrew Bible. Then they created a class in their cults beneath their self-appointed arrangement. The majority of Jews are not given protection - they are to be abused according to the wishes of the elite. Because Hitler was related to the elite Benjaminite Rothschilds we could say all of Germany was put on the table of destiny for extermination - by people higher up than Hitler.

Philip Gardiner gives us astronomical alignments that pre-date the building of the Great Pyramid but are a little later than those in the Emerald Isles who travelled everywhere building megaliths. We do need to remember many megalithic sites including Stonehenge had earlier henges and astronomical observatories of a smaller nature or made from wood. So the origin of the knowledge is likely FAR older.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Qmr...ner%22&f=false

New Dawn Magazine brings us another great article which touches on all so many threads.

Secret Mysteries of the Sun Revealed

February 15, 2014 By davidjones



PP 41-45 Sun WPurdin_FIG10

By WAYNE PURDON



From 1209-1249 one of the worst genocides in history was conducted against the Cathars, a heretical sect in southern France. Pope Innocent III, promising gold and indulgences (the remission of punishment due for sins) in exchange for the blood of the Cathars, sent 30,000 crusaders into France to massacre the Cathars and their supporters.

The Cathars were hunted, tortured, burned at the stake and savagely murdered by the Church’s hired killers. Estimates place the total number of Cathars and sympathisers murdered between 300,000 and 1,000,000 men, women and children. Throughout this bloodbath, an amazing phenomenon was witnessed. The Cathars did not express fear, anger or pain, but only bliss, despite the most horrendous atrocities committed against them. What were they on?

According to William Henry in Mary Magdalene: The Illuminator, it was a psychoactive substance produced by the brain – the Cathars had learned the techniques necessary to produce it from the secret teachings of Jesus. It was called Christos (anointing oil) by the Essenes, who passed on their secrets to Jesus from Moses, who had obtained them in Egypt from descendants of the banished Atonite priests of Akhenaton.

These teachings involve the power of the sun and the power of the spoken word and constitute what I call “the mysteries of the sun.” They were part of the Egyptian, Babylonian and Greek mysteries, and the Gnostic teachings of the early Christians and secret societies. They have been given to every culture by great adepts as means of enlightening the minds of the people and freeing them from the darkness of ignorance and superstition.

In this article, I will briefly examine the life and teachings of the founders of various mystery schools in the Middle East and Mediterranean area from the Pharaoh Thutmose III to Omraam Mikhail Aivanhov. There were other mystery schools in India, China, Peru and elsewhere, but the ones I have chosen represent a continuity that spanned millennia and formed the spiritual roots of the Judeo-Christian heritage.

The story of the mysteries of the sun is as old as mankind and as new as the latest scientific breakthrough. In 1882, Ignatius Donnelly published Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. In this book, he argued convincingly that Atlantis had established colonies in Peru, Egypt and elsewhere and that the mythologies and mysteries of these peoples represented the original religion of the Atlanteans, which was a form of sun worship.

He wrote, “The religion of the Atlanteans, as Plato tells us, was pure and simple; they made no regular sacrifices but fruits and flowers; they worshipped the sun. In Peru a single deity was worshipped, and the sun, his most glorious work, was honoured as his representative. Quetzalcoatl, the founder of the Aztecs, condemned all sacrifice but that of fruits and flowers. [We can see how far the Aztec religion degenerated over the centuries to the low point of human sacrifice by the time of the Conquest.] The first religion of Egypt also was pure and simple; its sacrifices were fruits and flowers; temples were erected to the sun, Ra, throughout Egypt. In Peru the great festival of the sun was called Ra-mi.”

Between pre-dynastic Egypt and the eighteenth dynasty, the “pure and simple” solar religion of Egypt became very corrupt and complicated. There were several sun gods and a whole host of minor gods. The priesthood was rich and powerful and the people depended on them for magic amulets, praying to the gods on their behalf and giving them a proper elaborate send-off into the afterlife. Fruits and flowers were no longer fitting sacrifices; animals took their place.

Enter Pharaoh Thutmose III. A younger son of Amenhotep I, he owed his rule to the intervention of the priesthood of Amen-Ra who, in a religious ritual invoking the will of Amen-Ra, appointed him pharaoh, even though he was not in line for the succession. Thutmose realised that the priesthood was becoming too powerful and sought to curb their power by outwardly paying obeisance to Amen-*Ra, but secretly worshipping Aton and supporting a separate priesthood of Aton at Heliopolis who were loyal to the throne.

Under his rule, Thutmose III permitted the common people to indulge in all their fanciful beliefs and superstition such as magic amulets. He believed that a gradual change in the existing religious beliefs could be more easily and permanently accomplished by establishing a secret mystery school, the students of which would put into practice higher standards. He wanted to gradually infuse into Egyptian religion from the top down those mysteries, myths and rites that would raise the people to a higher understanding and morality.

Thus, in 1489 BCE he founded a secret mystery school, the Order of the Rose Cross, which the Rosicrucians claim descent from and which still exists today. Members of this mystery school were called the Therapeutea, meaning “physicians of the soul.” The sungazing Essene sect of Alexandria later adopted this name and the rosy-cross symbol.

William Henry, in The Healing Sun Code, linked the rosy-cross and the Rosicrucian secrets with the “rising of the Healing Sun, the source of life and wisdom.” I recently talked to a woman who studied Egyptology for 25 years and knew about Thutmose III and the Rosicrucians. She told me that she once knew a Rosicrucian lady, who every time she felt ill would face the sun and do a special breathing exercise in which she would breath in the fire of the sun to burn impurities in her body. She lived to be very old. This technique was part of the secret teachings of the Rosicrucians, which they were very careful not to reveal to the uninitiated.

Another technique used by Thutmose III and members of his order was the use of healing rods while sungazing (see Figure 1). These were copper and zinc tubes that contained hardened coal and magnetite respectively. They were reintroduced to the world by the Russian mystic Count Stefan Colonn Walewski, who was a member of a sungazing mystery school in the Caucasian Mountains. They amplify the current that passes through the body between the sun and earth while sungazing, enhancing meditation and quickening healing and the development of psychic powers.

Thutmose III’s son and grandson continued with the mystery school and the cult of Aton, but it wasn’t until his great grandson, Akhenaton, took the throne that things came to a head."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...e-sun-revealed

And the one god lie with so many gods including saints and their relics is still large and in charge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 24 Jan 2016 21:21 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
What about the sources?


You show very little interest in providing evidence for your claims
and a lot of contempt for those who are fighting for truth.


"Nazi" and "Hitler" and Jewish occultism, on the other hand, are a major part of your
campaign on this forum, besides acting out your massively inflated ego.


Instead of presenting your egocentrical megalomania on a daily basis, you could as well
present evidence for your claims for a change.



Robert Baird wrote:
I speculate that Scientology follows Hitler's advice, from "Mein Kampf": "If you repeat an idea often enough, people will believe it. Repetition, repetition, repetition" ...

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.


How so?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2016 21:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 02:57 #47

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear P (little tiny brain)

Can you read?

All answered all the time - here is one again with source.

"The link between Goethe and Fascism is easily and often made. In 1940 there were about ten books which stated that Goethe hated Jews, this number grew as the war progressed. This is not surprising: Goethe was indeed imbued with the spirit of his time and therefor he talked rather condescendingly about Jewish people. Goethe was also very fond of the German nature, culture and race. He was often quoted in fascistic literal works. An example is the title of a publication of Shirach in 1942: Goethe an uns, Ewige Gedanken des Grossen Deutschen, Eingeleitet durch eine Rede des Reichsjugendführers Baldur von Shirach ('Goethe to us, eternal thoughts of Great Germany, prefaced by a speech by State Youth Leader Baldur von Shirach'). Shirach ends his essay with the sentence 'Youth of Adolf Hitler! For you too count the eternal words ((of Goethe and Hitler)).' Goethe indeed wrote 'We Germans are superior and have no reason to let us blow around by the wind', and fitted therefore wonderfully well in the National Socialistic way of thinking, something that couldn't be said about two other ruling poets at that time: Heine (a Jew) and Platen (a homosexual). Finally it should be mentioned that even Adolf Hitler quoted Goethe in his controversial Mein Kampf. I'll save you the quotes, you can probably imagine what those were like."

everything2.com/title/Johann+Wolfgang+von+Goethe

Earlier I have given much more including Carlyle who I wrote a book on and who exchanged letters with Goethe whose work he translated. I dare say YOU are so ignorant of fact - that you have never even read Goethe's work. You may have picked up a book and done what you have done here - seen what YOUR little mind NEEDs to see, but you do not READ or comprehend the words.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 02:58 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 04:33 #48

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
To be fair phiz, he does post some interesting things Which I enjoyed reading. As to his ulterior motive for being here , peacenik does put up an interesting case.

I will admit that the prolific copy and paste is annoying and probably doesn't get read by anybody anymore.

At least he adds something interesting , not like the other two rejects that gave recently joined :nono:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 04:34 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 11:08 #49

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear all

The only ulterior motive is philanthropic - aka Right Thought = Right Action - for me. You all need to try it sometime. In fact the whole of life on this planet may depend on it..

Yes, it would appear the majority (ESPECIALLY here) are not even capable of reading - much less making cogent argument.

It is hard to over-emphasize the contributions to the welfare of people in America and Europe due to the Enlightenment Experiment. Yes, some aboriginal issues did occur and plans for wars to end all wars resulted - but we are more able to challenge ourselves rather than having so much time spent on religious feudal inquisitions and worse. Of course, we are still waging this war against tyranny but Goethe is a source of light and reason as we see in this introduction to a book on him from a fair and unbiased (As much as possible) source.

"Throughout his oeuvre Goethe invokes the writers and thinkers of the Enlightenment: Voltaire and Goldsmith, Sterne and Bayle, Beccaria and Franklin. And he does not merely reference them: their ideas make up the salt of his most acclaimed works. Like Hume before him, Goethe takes up the topic of suicide, but in a best-selling novel, Werther; the beating heart of Faust I is the fate of a woman who commits infanticide, a burning social issue of his age; in an article for a popular journal Goethe takes up the cause of Kant and Penn, who wrote treatises on how to establish peace in Europe. In another essay Goethe calls for reconciliation between Germans who had fought against each other in those same Wars, as well as for worldwide understanding between Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Heathens. Professor Kerry shows that Goethe is a child of the Enlightenment and an innovator of its legacy. To do so he discusses a chronological swath of Goethe's works, both popular and neglected, and shows how each of them engages Enlightenment concerns.

Paul Kerry is associate professor in the Department of History and member of the European Studies faculty at Brigham Young University."


www.camden-house.com/store/vi...idProduct=8534
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 11:30 #50

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
We must look closely at the likes of super-agents and spies like Thomas Paine, St. Germain, Count Rumford, Jean Lafitte and Pierre Dupont de Nemours during the French and American Revolutions. Their allegiance is not to any one country but rather to supranational forces leading to the things we have today in the Fed, IMF and Economic Unions. These Revolutions were planned and part of the creation of a New World Order that is becoming more powerful but it was not really a new order. The Roman Empire never really fell; power became concentrated in the hands of fewer and fewer people. The same was true with the Sons of Aeneas (Julius Caesar was one.) in Rome when they defeated Greece or when the Hyksos inter-married with leaders in their Egyptian colony.

The Hittites are the Hatti and origins of Berbers too, according to Stuart historians I have quoted in other threads. They trace themselves to these ancient people and indeed all white people come from the Caucasus- so why not?

So what can be said about Leonardo's leadership of The Priory of Sion and how many of these leaders were Stuart Royals or appointed by the same? Can you believe those Royals knew who were in their family back to Scythia, Persia and Ba'albek or Dolni Vestonici? Please browse those words here to see threads on them.

Many myth-makers needed to give people easy answers so those people could be ruled. THAT is so obvious as to be a non-issue and yet it seems people love to invent a conspiracy of aliens and elites who work against the poor pitiful humans. Fact is - most humans are poor and pitiful because they are not illuminated! They do not seek enlightenment! Then along comes a little knowledge in history and voila - you have the terrible family of Jesus (Merovingians) or Illuminati. If history taught us a little factual insight and questioning technique we would delve deeper and find the family of Jesus has been with us before the Trojan War mentioned in this link that includes the Chattti or Hatti which the Stuart Royal historians freely admit they are descended from over 25,000 years ago. We would soon know all white people are from the same source and all races within the whites are not real - but that would mean those who like the alien feature to separate themselves from les autres could not so easily be our priests and kings.


[In 1124 AD from the most famous Scottish Bloodlines of history leave northern France and Belgium to make home in Scotland. So not so Scottish at all eh! This happened during the reign of the Scottish Kings David 1 and Malcolm 1V between 1124 and 1165. these were classic Scottish names like: Stewart, Seton, Hamilton, Campbell, Douglas, Montgomery, Balliol, Graham, Lindsay, CAMERON and Comyn, all arriving from Northern France and Belgium during this brief time. Please understand I am not saying if you have one of these names you are bad, , but in following the bloodlines it is essential information. It goes without saying they took over Scotland very quickly indeed. Of course this was made possible with the work of the Sinclair family.] lifeinthemix2.co.uk/merovingians_not.html

There is a lot of good potential in a reduction of nations, bureaucracy and the attendant corruption but the new structures are not addressing the ethical issues according to experts including The Club of Rome. It is unlikely they can address the ethical malaise if they do not understand the history and our elites that they are a small part or parcel of. There is a reason Lord Mountbatten changed the name of his family to Windsor and he spent all his reading time studying his family tree. In the following timelines there are a lot of nobles mentioned and you will see the Martinists claimed none of their members died under the Guillotine - there is a reason they do not tell us!

"1700 - 1800 CE
Birth of the Comte de Saint-Germain (1710).
Masonic Grand Lodge of England and Druid Order founded (1717).
First Masonic lodge founded in France (1721)> Benjamin Franklin initiated as Mason (1731).
Chevalier Alexander Ramsey informs French Masons that they are heirs to the Templar tradition (1736). Roman Church condemns Masonry (1738).
Birth of Count Cagliostro. Comte de Saint-Germain involved in Jacobite plot to restore Stuart dynasty to the English Throne (1743). Society of Flagellants and Skopski founded in Russia (1750).
George Washington initiated as a Mason (1752).
Sir Francis Dashwood founds the Hell Fire Club. Franklin visits England to discuss the future of American colonies with Dashwood (1758).
Foundation of the Rite of the Strict Observance by Baron von Hund based on the Templar tradition. Frederick of Prussia founds Order of the Architects of Africa and uses the title Illuminati to describe his neo-Masonic lodges (1768).
Franklin elected Grand Master of the Nine Sisters lodge in Paris (1770).
Grand Orient founded in France (1771).

Boston Tea Party (1773).
Washington appointed Commander-in-Chief of the new American Army (1775).
Order of Perfectibilists or Illuminati founded. American Revolution (1776).
Czar Peter founds the Secret Circle (1778).
Supposed death of the Comte Saint-Germain (1784).
Grand Masonic Congress allegedly plots French Revolution. Cagliostro involved in Diamond Necklace Affair. Illuminati banned in Bavaria and goes underground (1785).
French Revolution (1789).
Illuminist conspiracy to overthrow the Hapsburgs (1794)." (1)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 13:08 #51

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
It is good to see a Jewish scholar admit his Sephardic ancestors like Jean Lafitte engaged in the slave trade. But it is a crock of crap!

a) He has no idea of what Lafitte is (like Columbus - a Cathar Jew, whose family had been engaged in worldwide trade for longer than Judaism exists probably.) and the extent of the 'converso' issue which caused almost every person who came to the so-called New World with Columbus - a Jew. His interpreter was fluent in Hebrew which most Jews were not and you might not think most In-deos (Yes, that name comes from Columbus and means "with god") or Indians are speakers of a language related to Hebrew. I suppose he knows how the program to steal from Jews all their wealth every so often was long standing - but does he also keep quiet about the Halakah and who the elites are that allow these things? Many Jews had been coming to the Americas for a long time to avoid lions in Rome or other issues in the screwy European Empires whose history still infects our laws and culture. www.historiaobscura.com/ The Mormon history of Bountiful details some of it.

b) Lafitte and his brothers (all adept Masons or alchemist wanna-bes) were humanists sharing decision-making and the spoils in a true democratic manner with all races they called brothers on board their pirate ships. This is why Jean Lafitte tried to create a true humanist form of government that removed all vestiges of religion and the resultant theft and persecution, and yes slavery which many Jews experienced in Roman galleys (Remember Ben Hur). Yes, he funded Marx and Engels!

3) Their children were mixed race and some were black or mulatto. True he made money in the slave trade but 'slave' is a word - and there were people that soon became free (another word) who found they were worse off once free to share-crop etc.

www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilre...st/austen.html

Here is more admissions of lies and yet people being tarred and feathered with serious charges of Anti-Semitism not unlike what happened to David Ahenakew in Canada even more recently (see thread Liberte, Egalite, et Fraternite). The current terrorist targets on both sides of equally obscene religious and nationalist (racist) issues fostered by militarist thinking is a very real and expanding issue. It will continue if history is not taught with facts such as this author only begins to admit has been kept by 'specialists' for 'specialist' causes which I say includes the whole hype of a Holocaust (given that many worse Holocausts are done and elites such as those who the Halakah details can kill) has been hidden.

"For better or worse, it is no longer possible to maintain that this myth has any but the most abstract bearing on the facts of our pre-emancipation relationship with Africans and their New World descendants. Jewish students of Jewish history have known it was untrue and, over several decades, have produced a significant body of scholarship detailing the involvement of our ancestors in the Atlantic slave trade and Pan-American slavery Until recently, this work remained buried in scholarly journals, read only by other specialists. It had never been synthesized in a publication for a non-scholarly audience. A book of this sort has now appeared, however, written not by Jews but by an anonymous group of African Americans associated with the Reverend Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.

Since its publication in 1991, The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews has become the subject of considerable furor, although little serious analysis. It was cited by Professor Leonard Jeffries in his infamous speech in July 1991 at the Empire State Black Arts and Cultural Festival that led to his removal from the chairmanship of the Black Studies Department at the City University of New York. (He was subsequently reinstated as chairman and awarded damages in a suit he brought against the university.) The book was also the topic of an even more publicized and virulently anti-Semitic speech by Farrakhan's representative, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, at Kean College in New jersey in November 1993.

Early in 1993, a furor arose at Wellesley College when Tony Martin, a Black Studies professor, assigned the book in one of his African-American history courses, causing vociferous protest from Jewish groups. During a long, stormy discussion in Wellesley's Academic Council about the ethics of teaching such a text, Selwyn Cudjoe, the chair of the college's Africana Studies Department, denounced The Secret Relationship as anti-Semitic and deplored Martin's uncritical presentation of the text."

Yes, there has been a backlash against Farrakhan for using the book as if it was correct to blame one particular group. Given that African chiefs sold their people and kidnapped neighbors of theirs for all of recorded history it is no big surprise that fingers are being pointed every which way. A larger issue that actually delves deeply into how all people are slaves to nations and ideals which they do not examine as much as Jean Lafitte - is my point. The Polos (Marco et. al) were major slave traders and the Tartars were so valuable it amazes even me. Most Europeans have slave blood and the Church leaders were not immune to the vicissitudes of sexual deviant behaviour - as we still see today. These are important things to make clear our schools and leaders have LIED about!

www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts...e-black-muslim
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 13:21 #52

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
This author understates the extent of the Ukrainian pogrom I say was organized extinction and destruction of culture and history which included changing the alphabet, re-naming cities and worse. He says 7,000,000 people were genocidally treated to starvation and the same stuff that went on in Ireland and other places where remains of the so-called Atlantean culture existed. Gypsies and the Romuva in Poland included. Heck I can't mention them all. I have seen estimates as high as 33,000,000 for what went on in the Ukraine and it continued (maybe even to the present) in Gulags after the Cossacks fought alongside their less-hated Nazi Germans.

http://desip.igc.org/HolocaustAndHolodomor.html

From Listverse's 10 UFO origins weirder than aliens we have this. I disagree that Pauwels and Bergier claimed the Vril Society made contact with aliens. I say they reported that this is what the Thulean SS and Vril were promoting. Yes, the Nazis used what is tried and true propaganda methods just as the Bible does. Zundel is a freak but he is held up as the reason to not investigate what happened in Germany. At the end of the second world war a large number of people died in concentration camps as the Nazis had no food even to feed themselves. The 6,000,000 you hear about is thus not all the fault of the Nazis. The Allied efforts at genocide in Dresden and Tokyo are seldom equated with what went on all over this war. Nor is it discussed that ghettos are concentration camps that cost more to manage and the Germans were following what others had recently done to the Armenians or Irish. Stalin killed far more Ukrainians - some estimates are as high as 32,000,000.

Then you need to look for what happened to captured Germans. Some didn't even get a barracks to house them as they were left to die in bad weather with little food - maybe a million Waffen and Hitler Youth. Then there are those killed by Russians - and it is a fact Stalin forced the killing of his own troops in order not to waste funds on medical care or to enforce attacks and defenses that were horrific. One encyclopedia I saw had 11,000,000 Russians dying in that war and not one listed as wounded.

That is hard to believe but it is not hard to believe they wasted no time or money keeping up with what went on. Stalin was far worse than Hitler, and the Pope at that time knew this. It is part of a rationale promoted by Catholics today who wish to expunge their guilt about not taking action to protect the Jew, Poles, Gypsies and others killed in concentration camps.

"Ernst Zundel is most famous for his Holocaust denial, but he was also famous for theorizing that UFOs are actually advanced craft created by the Third Reich. He was preceded by the work of Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier, who claimed the Vril Society, an occult Nazi conspiracy, made contact with Aryan aliens living in the Aldebaran system. The strange “foo fighters” reported by Allied pilots were actually the first prototypes of anti-gravity craft designed by the society, incorporated into the SS. The craft was allegedly powered by an electromagnetic-gravitic engine known as the Thule Triebwerk. After the war, the surviving Nazis regrouped to Antarctica to continue development. Bulgarian physicist Vladimir Terziski went even further, asserting that the Nazis had by 1942 landed on the Moon and later established bases there, which he claims has an atmosphere, water, and vegetation despite NASA’s propaganda to the contrary.

But it was Zundel, working off the success of von Daniken’s Chariots of the Gods and other UFOlogy books, who truly popularized the idea. Writing under the pseudonym Christof Friedrich, he claimed a secret Nazi expedition to Antarctica discovered an almost tropical area the size of Germany where they established bases and withdrew in a massive convoy in 1945 with their secret weapons in tow. The CIA and KGB collaborated to keep the truth of the UFO phenomenon secret while they plotted to destroy the Nazis and establish a global dictatorship. Thankfully, an investigation of the evidence by UFOlogist Kevin McClure concluded the Nazi UFO mythos, like Holocaust denial, is nothing more than bigoted delusion."

http://listverse.com/2015/06/04/10-e...r-than-aliens/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 14:00 #53

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
Another broken link :conf:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 25 Jan 2016 14:32 #54

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
And your point is ??????

Use your own fingers, do some research and browse.

If you were referring to Listverse - the link is not broken - you just have to search the site if you doubt I have quoted it properly, though why anyone would doubt it who is not totally deranged is beyond me.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 14:35 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 09 Feb 2016 16:42 #55

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
So much of our paradigm thought has been predicated upon racist ideas including those which set humans above porpoises and the apes we are descended from. John Locke and his crew felt the English were above all others on the Scale of Nature which was still taught in the early 20th Century alongside the idea that people who guided ships thought there was no curvature to our planet. Yes, Cosmas Indicopleustas was a mariner and he was paid handsomely along with Ussher - for their lies.

This oppression of consciousness and morals is still rampant in the denial of our soul which animals certainly have, despite the Pope in 1524 saying they did not as he raised the people in the America's above the apes. Even Thomas Jefferson thought the black people he loved screwing (Biblically) were originally a mixing or miscegenation of an Orang and human. Of course he did not know there were no white people on Earth in our early evolution.

Needless to say Nazis had similar concepts (some still do - knuckle draggers all).

Just when we left trees as a place to live (rather than caves as once thought) is a matter of contention. The age of early hominids still has a way to go as I see it.

"Despite the ability to walk upright, early relatives of humanity represented by the famed "Lucy" fossil likely spent much of their time in trees, remaining very active climbers, researchers say.

Humans are unique among living primates in that walking bipedally — on two feet — is humans' chief mode of locomotion. This upright posture freed their hands up for using tools, one of the key factors behind humans' domination of the planet.

Among the earliest known relatives of humanity definitely known to walk upright was Australopithecus afarensis, the species including the famed 3.2-million-year-old "Lucy." Australopithecines are the leading candidates for direct ancestors of the human lineage, living about 2.9 million to 3.8 million years ago in East Africa."


www.livescience.com/24297-ear...rom-trees.html

I like what this team of researchers are doing but I disagree that tool use is exclusive to hominids because chimpanzees use sticks to get at ants in hills the ants build. Chimps also use ropes to swing through trees, don't they? Higher apes will also use sound by beating on logs and trees. I am nearly certain they climbed aboard logs or amalgams of logs and vines (ropes) which float and began long voyages, at first unintentionally. What about otters using rocks to break open the shells of clams? I might even argue that selecting a special clump of trees wrapped in vines and picking away at the loose stuff was building a raft or home. Their preening is a highly intuitive act and social function but don't they preen other things like they do us or other animalia? Cats and dogs sure do, and cats will build homes by chewing on boxes etc. I recall a dog friend of mine who built a lair out of sticks and limbs.


"[VANESSA WOODS & BRIAN HARE:]Mikeno sits with his chin resting on his right hand, in a startling imitation of Rodin's Thinker. His left arm is thrown over his knee, and his eyes are slightly out of focus, as though he's deep in thought. With his black hair parted carefully down the middle and his rosy pink lips, Mikeno looks human. But he isn't. Mikeno is a bonobo — an inhabitant of Lola ya Bonobo, one of a number of African sanctuaries for apes orphaned by the bushmeat trade, this one in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Bonobos share more DNA (98.7 percent) with us than they do with gorillas — enough so that under his glossy black hair Mikeno has the body of a young athlete, complete with chiseled biceps and a developing six-pack. The question is: where among the three billion nucleotides of his genome is the 1.3 percent that makes Mikeno a bonobo instead of a human?

We have been seeking to define our humanity for thousands of years. Plato described a human being as a featherless creature that walks on two legs; in response, Diogenes turned up at one of Plato's lectures holding a plucked chicken. Other definitions have come and gone: Only humans use tools. Only humans intentionally murder one another. Only humans have souls. Like mirages in the desert, the definitions are always shifting.

In the six million years since hominids split from the evolutionary ancestor we share with chimpanzees and bonobos, something happened to our brains that allowed us to become master cooperators, accumulate knowledge at a rapid rate, and manipulate tools to colonize almost every corner of the planet. In evolutionary time, our progress has been swift and ruthless. What allowed us to come down from the trees, and why?...

The chimps didn't discriminate; they made the begging gesture at people who obviously couldn't see them just as often as they begged from people who were looking straight at them. If chimpanzees have no theory of mind, which this set of findings suggested, then that could be what distinguishes humans from other animals.

That was before Brian and two colleagues, Josep Call and Michael Tomasello, began working with Jahaga, a female chimpanzee at the Wolfgang Köhler Primate Research Center of the Leipzig Zoo. The experiment went like this: In a room at the center, you sit behind a Perspex panel with a tray extending from it that holds a banana. Jahaga sees the banana. She can also see you watching, and knows that if you see her coming, you'll pull in the tray, because you've already kept food from her like that. Instead of simply rushing for the banana, Jahaga casually walks to the back of the room, as though she didn't want your measly banana and was bored by the whole game. She continues along the back wall, slinking around a partition until she's out of sight. Then, when she knows the partition is blocking your view of her, she walks low and fast behind it and swipes the banana off the tray.

This was the first experiment to investigate whether chimpanzees will actively deceive another individual based on what that individual can or cannot see. Deception can be one important test of whether or not you possess a theory of mind, because, in many cases, in order to deceive someone you have to know what they're likely to be thinking and then try to manipulate the situation such that their thinking changes in your favor.

Jahaga's behavior in this experiment — and later that of other chimpanzees — seemed deceptive, not just because she slinked to a place where she knew you couldn't see her (that is, she was sensitive to what you were thinking) but also because she seemed to be deceptive about being deceptive: she looked as though she were pretending not to be interested in the banana (that is, she may have been trying to manipulate what you thought about her intent).

After Jahaga, a whole range of experiments have shown that in a number of contexts chimpanzees do think about what others are thinking about. Low-ranking chimpanzees will always go for the food that's hidden from a dominant chimpanzee's view, because they know the dominant has not seen it. If you suddenly look up, a chimpanzee will follow your gaze, wondering what you've seen. If you delay giving chimpanzees food, either by teasing them or accidentally dropping it, they know when you're being intentionally mean, and they act more frustrated than they do when you're just being clumsy.

But does this mean that chimpanzees have the same theory of mind that we do?"


edge.org/conversation/out-of...-no-one-follow
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 19 Feb 2016 19:15 #56

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The link between Nazism and Christian (Roman) hatreds is strong. It was not just the fact that they had a concordant you can read, or that the Church never ex-communicated Hitler. It continues to this very day! When the Catholics allowed that Jews are part of the Christian cult about a dozen years ago it was laughable - implicit and utter nonsense! The fact is - anyone accepting the Gospels is no Christian - they are Empire genocidal maniacs and they seek sheep to shear and lay down their lives as cannon fodder or accept (in the case of women) a status less than the Halakah gives lesser Jews. It is canon law and not just 'harbinger' dogma! It is even worse in Islam - the other member of this cult which has over 20,000 denominations and almost as many gods (I am counting saints and angels.).

A fundamental program of propaganda initiated before the war, during the war and after the war was not invented by Lao Tzu in his Art of War. It was not perfected when Rome infiltrated the Sanhedrin with it's minister of Mines (Joseph of Arimathaea) or employment of other so-called Jews like Josephus, Philo and Paul/Saul the assassin who lied when he said he was a Pharisee and admits he was a Benjaminite Roman citizen. I suspect the elite in Rome like Joseph of Arimathaea are either Benjaminites or Merovingians and I can document many such connections including the Brutti who founded it and Britain. In what follows you are given the impression Jesus (Yeshua and his older brother James) was the enemy of the Pharisees and vice versa. Real researchers know he was against the "inbred idiots" of the Temple Sadduccees and Herodian quisling regimes. The Pharisees maintained their integrity throughout the Roman and Parthia Empire and helped the poor and downtrodden like women. In fact anything in the Gospels can be taken as a reversal of actual fact. The scrolls found in Dag or Nag Hammadi as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls overseen by James the Just or Teacher of Righteousness (Read Magi) provide insight to real scholars and C. H. Douglas was active before they were found or translated.

So we find a great deal of finger-pointing by partially interested parties with varying agendas quoting people with little or no expertise about a true history. Unfortunately good people like C. H. Douglas get drawn in to such quotes and propaganda. There is a lot of truth in every myth and story - Caesar's Journals are written by Hirtius his propagandist - for example. Churchill was an unusual politico in that he wrote his own scripts. But make no mistake he was just as clever as other people's scriptwriters. This particular scriptwriter starts out trying to explain how scripting history and it's myths is not his stock and trade.

"HISTORY SHAPED BY MYTHS

by Eric D. Butler


What man believes governs what he does. Irrespective of whether a myth or legend is literally true of not, if people believe it to be true, this will play a part in shaping their activities. Belief in some myths is relatively harmless. A new book on Australia's most famous bushranger, Ned Kelly, seeks to present a more favourable image of the cold blooded murderer. Whether literally true or not, the myth concerning Kelly - "as game as Ned Kelly" - is relatively harmless. So is the legend concerning Robin Hood who, according legend, robbed the rich to give to the poor, although it might be argued that type of myth encourages the concept of the Welfare State. Realists will object to this view, pointing out that every individual suffers in some way at the hands of the Modern State.

The harmless, or often beneficial myths of history, generally speaking, do not need to be sustained by constant propaganda. But the money myth, one which promotes the concept of money as a commodity, makes it possible to attempt to enslave the individual. Salvation requires that sufficient people reject this myth, and demand the implementation of policies which reflect reality. Writing in his Programme For The Third World War, C.H. Douglas, in referring to the importance of myths, said, "I have no doubt whatever that the Chosen Race Myth, with its corollary of Messianism, is the key myth of history, and that in it, we can find an almost a complete explanation of the world's insanity, (e.g. divorce from reality) and an almost complete indication of the path to recovery."

Douglas's comment was made while the Second World War was still raging. Events since that conflict ended fifty years ago, have confirmed Douglas's view. In another view of his Second World War works, The Big Idea, Douglas wrote that "institutionalized Judeo-Christianity" had prevented the application of practical Christianity. In recent years there has been a relentless campaign to further dilute traditional Christianity. Representatives of the Christian Church now collaborate openly with representatives of Judaism who want the four synoptic Christian gospels to be rewritten, eliminating what are described as "offensive" comments concerning Christ's most bitter opponents, the Pharisees.

Anyone who attempts to examine, however objectively, the far-reaching implications of the Jewish Chosen Race myth on history, is subjected to the "anti-semitic"smear. But it is some courageous Jews who have provided the deepest insights into this subject. It was the distinguished Sephardic Jewish writer and philosopher, Dr. Oscar Levy, who wrote of thousands of years of "madness associated with the Chosen Race Myth." Dr. Levy said that "The question of the Jews and their influence in the world, past and present, cuts to the core of all things and should be discussed by every honest thinker."

A more recent contribution to the subject is by Israel Shahak, a retired Professor of Chemistry, and lifelong human rights activist. migrated to Israel in 1945. His work, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, with a Foreword by Gore Vidal, is packed with explosive statements such as, "Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred towards Christianity, combined with ignorance about it." Reference is made to "malicious slanders against Jesus," concerning the subject of the Crucifixion.

Shahak writes, "According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt for rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the Talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned". {Which is not proof of what he says - it is proof of them selling out or being threatened until their writings are what Rome wanted - see Josephus the Liar.}

"The more popular accounts . . . such as the notorious Taldot Yesbu are even worse, for in addition to the above crimes they accuse him of witchcraft. {Which any adept can be convicted for - including every Catholic exorcist.} The very name Jesus was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable, and this popular tradition still persists. The Gospels are equally detested, and they are not allowed to be quoted (let alone taught) in modern Jewish schools." {Why should they teach Roman propaganda blaming them for the death of a person who they knew well and who was not what Rome says?}

We are told that compared with the harsh attitude towards Christianity, that concerning Islam is "relatively mild", and that Judaism "is totalitarian in nature." Shahak concludes his study stating that both Israel and Jews worldwide must face the test of facing an honest criticism of their past. "The most important part of such a critique must be detailed and honest confrontation of the Jewish attitude to non-Jews ... In last forty years the number of non-Jews killed by Jews is by greater than the number of Jews killed by non-Jews."

The future of Christianity depends upon a sufficient number of Christians facing the reality of the Judaic campaign to dilute Christianity to the point where, in the words of one Jewish activist, "it is completely Judaised." The subject is being confused by what has become one of the major Myths of the twentieth century, that concerning "the Holocaust". What might be termed as "The Holocaust Dogma" has been elevated to the point where any criticism, however objective, of the dogmas is classed as "blasphemous". In two major Western European nations, France and Germany, critics of the dogma can result in imprisonment. Although an American citizen, Fred Leuchter, the man who demonstrated that no homicidal gas chambers could ever have operated in Poland, was arrested on a visit to Germany and later hounded so viciously that he apparently went into hiding when he managed to return to the USA.

Now comes the chilling news that another American citizen, Hans Schmidt, of German background, has now been arrested during a visit to Germany. Schmidt's "crime" is that in a publication he issues in the U.S.A. he had questioned "The Holocaust". Presumably it is not safe for any critics of "the Holocaust" to make a visit to Germany, or France, without risking arrest. British historian David Irving is prohibited from continuing to visit Germany since he started expressing his doubts about "The Holocaust", the German ruling being used to prevent Irving from visiting Canada and Australia. Both the Canadian and Australian governments leave no doubt that they are not prepared to defy the Zionist Jewish propaganda machine.

In his Jewish History, Jewish Religion, Israel Shahak lists Canada as one of the English speaking countries in which Jewish influence is particularly strong, a view confirmed by journalist Doug Collins during his recent visit to Australia.

The future of Western Civilization is dependent on "The Chosen Race" Myth, now strongly buttressed by "The Holocaust" Dogma, being exposed and opposed. (Eric D. Butler)"

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/myths.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 19 Feb 2016 20:09 #57

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3185
  • Likes received: 1613
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What about the sources?


You show very little interest in providing evidence for your claims
and a lot of contempt for those who are fighting for truth.


"Nazi" and "Hitler" and Jewish occultism, on the other hand, are a major part of your
campaign on this forum, besides acting out your massively inflated ego.


Instead of presenting your egocentrical megalomania on a daily basis, you could as well
present evidence for your claims for a change.



Robert Baird wrote:
I speculate that Scientology follows Hitler's advice, from "Mein Kampf": "If you repeat an idea often enough, people will believe it. Repetition, repetition, repetition" ...

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.


How so?

.

The whole idea behind not posting sources, is to fool the reader into believing RB is the source.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 19 Feb 2016 20:44 #58

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What about the sources?


You show very little interest in providing evidence for your claims
and a lot of contempt for those who are fighting for truth.


"Nazi" and "Hitler" and Jewish occultism, on the other hand, are a major part of your
campaign on this forum, besides acting out your massively inflated ego.


Instead of presenting your egocentrical megalomania on a daily basis, you could as well
present evidence for your claims for a change.



Robert Baird wrote:
I speculate that Scientology follows Hitler's advice, from "Mein Kampf": "If you repeat an idea often enough, people will believe it. Repetition, repetition, repetition" ...

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Source please


Robert Baird wrote:
You can almost say Goethe is the founder of fascism.


How so?

.

The whole idea behind not posting sources, is to fool the reader into believing RB is the source.

Sources are always supplied.

If you read what you quoted you will find the source in what you quoted, The Phiz master has the Goethe quote on every post she makes. I have supplied many sources saying he is a founder of the Bavarian Illuminati.

My comparison of your cult with Hitler has the Mein Kampf reference in it, and it is my speculation unless you actually want to read the various proofs of it I have given in the last few days since that was written - whole books such as the one by Hamad Subani.

You say people here are fighting for truth. I say you and most people here are not anything close to studious people able to get past their brainwashing and I quote experts galore including those who people here quote which they do not even read. For example you had to stoop to saying I was a high up $cientologist after I demonstrated I knew more about your cult than you do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ignorance of Jew Hatred - here 19 Feb 2016 21:02 #59

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I)

By Wayne Madsen | 25.10.2011

There is a historical “eight hundred pound gorilla” lurking in the background of almost every serious military and diplomatic incident involving Israel, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Greece, Armenia, the Kurds, the Assyrians, and some other players in the Middle East and southeastern Europe. It is a factor that is generally only whispered about at diplomatic receptions, news conferences, and think tank sessions due to the explosiveness and controversial nature of the subject. And it is the secretiveness attached to the subject that has been the reason for so much misunderstanding about the current breakdown in relations between Israel and Turkey, a growing warming of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and increasing enmity between Saudi Arabia and Iran…

Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries. These Jewish refugees from Spain were welcomed to settle in the Ottoman Empire and over the years they converted to a mystical sect of Islam that eventually mixed Jewish Kabbala and Islamic Sufi semi-mystical beliefs into a sect that eventually championed secularism in post-Ottoman Turkey. It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Islam in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.

The Donmeh sect of Judaism was founded in the 17th century by Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, a Kabbalist who believed he was the Messiah but was forced to convert to Islam by Sultan Mehmet IV, the Ottoman ruler. Many of the rabbi’s followers, known as Sabbateans, but also “crypto-Jews,” publicly proclaimed their Islamic faith but secretly practiced their hybrid form of Judaism, which was unrecognized by mainstream Jewish rabbinical authorities. Because it was against their beliefs to marry outside their sect, the Dönmeh created a rather secretive sub-societal clan.


The Dönmeh rise to power in Turkey

Many Dönmeh, along with traditional Jews, became powerful political and business leaders in Salonica. It was this core group of Dönmeh, which organized the secret Young Turks, also known as the Committee of Union and Progress, the secularists who deposed Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II in the 1908 revolution, proclaimed the post-Ottoman Republic of Turkey after World War I, and who instituted a campaign that stripped Turkey of much of its Islamic identity after the fall of the Ottomans. Abdulhamid II was vilified by the Young Turks as a tyrant, but his only real crime appears to have been to refuse to meet Zionist leader Theodore Herzl during a visit to Constantinople in 1901 and reject Zionist and Dönmeh offers of money in return for the Zionists to be granted control of Jerusalem.

Like other leaders who have crossed the Zionists, Sultan Adulhamid II appears to have sealed his fate with the Dönmeh with this statement to his Ottoman court: “Advise Dr. Herzl not to take any further steps in his project. I cannot give away even a handful of the soil of this land for it is not my own, it belongs to the entire Islamic nation. The Islamic nation fought jihad for the sake of this land and had watered it with their blood. The Jews may keep their money and millions. If the Islamic Khalifate state is one day destroyed then they will be able to take Palestine without a price! But while I am alive, I would rather push a sword into my body than see the land of Palestine cut and given away from the Islamic state.” After his ouster by Ataturk’s Young Turk Dönmeh in 1908, Abdulhamid II was jailed in the Donmeh citadel of Salonica. He died in Constantinople in 1918, three years after Ibn Saud agreed to a Jewish homeland in Palestine and one year after Lord Balfour deeded Palestine away to the Zionists in his letter to Baron Rothschild.

One of the Young Turk leaders in Salonica was Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. When Greece achieved sovereignty over Salonica in 1913, many Dönmeh, unsuccessful at being re-classified Jewish, moved to Constantinople, later re-named Istanbul. Others moved to Izmir, Bursa, and Ataturk’s newly-proclaimed capital and future seat of Ergenekon power, Ankara.

Some texts suggest that the Dönmeh numbered no more than 150,000 and were mainly found in the army, government, and business. However, other experts suggest that the Dönmeh may have represented 1.5 million Turks and were even more powerful than believed by many and extended to every facet of Turkish life. One influential Donmeh, Tevfik Rustu Arak, was a close friend and adviser to Ataturk and served as Turkey’s Foreign Minister from 1925 to 1938.

Ataturk, who was reportedly himself a Dönmeh, ordered that Turks abandon their own Muslim-Arabic names. The name of the first Christian emperor of Rome, Constantine, was erased from the largest Turkish city, Constantinople. The city became Istanbul, after the Ataturk government in 1923 objected to the traditional name. There have been many questions about Ataturk’s own name, since “Mustapha Kemal Ataturk” was a pseudonym. Some historians have suggested that Ataturk adopted his name because he was a descendant of none other than Rabbi Zevi, the self-proclaimed Messiah of the Dönmeh! Ataturk also abolished Turkey’s use of the Arabic script and forced the country to adopt the western alphabet.


Modern Turkey: a secret Zionist state controlled by the Dönmeh

Ataturk’s suspected strong Jewish roots, information about which was suppressed for decades by a Turkish government that forbade anything critical of the founder of modern Turkey, began bubbling to the surface, first, mostly outside of Turkey and in publications written by Jewish authors. The 1973 book, The Secret Jews, by Rabbi Joachim Prinz, maintains that Ataturk and his finance minister, Djavid Bey, were both committed Dönmeh and that they were in good company because “too many of the Young Turks in the newly formed revolutionary Cabinet prayed to Allah, but had their real prophet [Sabbatai Zevi, the Messiah of Smyrna].” In The Forward of January 28, 1994, Hillel Halkin wrote in The New York Sun that Ataturk recited the Jewish Shema Yisrael (“Hear O Israel”), saying that it was “my prayer too.” The information is recounted from an autobiography by journalist Itamar Ben-Avi, who claims Ataturk, then a young Turkish army captain, revealed he was Jewish in a Jerusalem hotel bar one rainy night during the winter of 1911. In addition, Ataturk attended the Semsi Effendi grade school in Salonica, run by a Dönmeh named Simon Zevi. Halkin wrote in the New York Sun article about an email he received from a Turkish colleague: “I now know – know (and I haven’t a shred of doubt) – that Ataturk’s father’s family was indeed of Jewish stock.”

It was Ataturk’s and the Young Turks’ support for Zionism, the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, after World War I and during Nazi rule in Europe that endeared Turkey to Israel and vice versa. An article in The Forward of May 8, 2007, revealed that Dönmeh dominated Turkish leadership “from the president down, as well as key diplomats . . . and a great part of Turkey’s military, cultural, academic, economic, and professional elites” kept Turkey out of a World War II alliance with Germany, and deprived Hitler of a Turkish route to the Baku oilfields.” In his book, The Donme: Jewish Converts, Muslim Revolutionaries and Secular Turks, Professor Marc David Baer wrote that many advanced to exalted positions in the Sufi religious orders.

Israel has always been reluctant to describe the Turkish massacre of the Armenians by the Turks in 1915 as “genocide.” It has always been believed that the reason for Israel’s reticence was not to upset Israel’s close military and diplomatic ties with Turkey. However, more evidence is being uncovered that the Armenian genocide was largely the work of the Dönmeh leadership of the Young Turks. Historians like Ahmed Refik, who served as an intelligence officer in the Ottoman army, averred that it was the aim of the Young Turks to destroy the Armenians, who were mostly Christian. The Young Turks, under Ataturk’s direction, also expelled Greek Christians from Turkish cities and attempted to commit a smaller-scale genocide of the Assyrians, who were also mainly Christian.


cont'd


As I suspected we find these Kabbalists fomenting more power for themselves and lying about the Zohar which Daniel Matt has proven (see his work here) to be a fraud authored by de Leon. But it may be an ecumenical attempt or a way for them to gain converts - when I see they are also into usurping Vedanta (like others) and throwing their foul coil or cape around anything they can. You will have to decide. The Cabals had to defend themselves against Roman lies and prejudice so they formed those cabals after and during the Children's Crusade. The root of knowledge is Qabala or the Verbal Tradition which kept knowledge even before man had language or could speak.

The Zohar - Donmeh West



www.donmeh-west.com/zohar.shtml

To all who study it with good intention the Zohar is clearly the divinely transmitted work of the Bat HaKol ("Voice of the All") that speaks through its God-inspired ...

The extent of the lunacy among those who are trying to convince people there is a Satan and he "is out to get you" is almost laughable except for the fact that they are bombing innocents. The following crap has Zevi Sabbatean followers still believing he is a Messiah after he converted to Islam and was rewarded for it. There is no evidence of even the remotest fact and so I am not going to quote it.

firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/jewish-sabbateans-rule-the-world-for-satan/
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2016 21:10 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.