Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill 26 Jan 2016 19:57 #1

• Robert Baird
Is he properly called a philosopher, an historian, a political animal, a drunken lout, a world leader, a member of the secret elite, a great man or just a fool (there is a good sense to that word)?

"This is something, up with which I shall not put!"

I used to use this in debates with my English teacher named Percy Cox. Mr. Cox gave me a ride somewhere when I was hitch-hiking and we talked about English Composition and grammar which he was having to teach. He felt Churchill was right - but one had to first learn to do it right, before varying the use of technique and style. It was a good discussion and a bit of insight I had not anticipated. It stays in my mind to this day, and that is no mean thing when you consider all the stuff in my mind and how much gets lost over the years.

"Know something about everything and everything about something."

I was often caught up in this Churchillian logic and probably I still am quite a dilettante. It was at about age 30 after having been able to spend like a dying thief, and eating at Walton's on Walton St. and the Royal Connaught in London as well as the Admiralty Club as a guest of the man who became a good friend named John Oppenheimer - that I really questioned a life of ease and pleasure versus one of service and philanthropy.

Today I see another fan or student of Winnie named Donald Rumsfeld who they say is a polymath (another word like autodidact that is a dilettante with bars - or found therein) is coming to market with a form of solitaire Churchill loved. It has two decks and a lot of Churchillian saying to assuage the mind when you fail. Here are some of them.

"1. “Weakness is provocative. Time and again it has invited adventures that strength might well have deterred.”

2. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”

3. “It is possible to proceed perfectly logically from an inaccurate premise to an inaccurate and unfortunate conclusion.”

4. “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”

5. “Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

6. “First reports are often wrong.”

7. “The world is won by those who show up.”

8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”

9. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.”

10. “Leadership is by consent, not command. A leader must persuade.”"

You should know he promoted gassing the natives of Mesopotamia just like Rumsfeld who gave Saddam the WMDs to do it.

You should know his father owed a major fortune to the Rothschilds when he died, and that he was made a Druid at Blenheim Palace. But most importantly you should ask why his last two years were spent under the watchful eyes of Aristotle Onassis on Ari's yacht. The Onassis family is one of the oldest known Merovingian families.

In his book The Island Race I found a confession and reason for the use of Weapons of Mass Destruction to de-populate Europe to the tune of 70 million souls and over a 100 million in the Americas. It was the use of the Black Plague by Catholic hegemonists and I already had MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY and proof of how to save people from it was known to a few where the biologic weapon was taken from (William of Rubruck).
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Winston Churchill 26 Jan 2016 23:26 #2

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Churchill was an absolute bar steward.
Pissed off his face for most of the war.
Nasty piece of work who set troops onto striking trade unionists.
Never underestimate the utter contempt that Churchill was held in by the working classes before, during and after World War 2.
Workers did what they had to do in the war despite, not because of; Churchill's leadership.

Winston Churchill 26 Jan 2016 23:53 #3

• Robert Baird
I am not sure who to blame for the working class conditions and I know you know about Shanghai'ing practices so you must know this is all about long standing elitist conditions, and the English are truly a PIECE. We had pictures of the Queen on our dart board when we were growing up.

I am surprised you did not bring up Coventry and how he let the people get bombed to oblivion, That too has a possible explanation, but I am not convinced the enigma code was that important and I now know about Dieppe's connection with that too. Canadians were especially good cannon fodder - especially the Newfies. In WW1 they were gassed by the Brits who were still shooting their own troops in the back or at firing squads (French too).

Churchill oversaw the Jewish detention camps too.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 00:15 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Yep, old Winnie was a piece of work and no mistake.
I was raised in a mining village and Churchill was universally loathed.
Dreadful man.

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 03:29 #5

• Robert Baird
Having had a similar focus on being someone or doing something (Type A Personality), I understand how he felt somewhat. I am not so harsh on him, and I think he was starting to spill the beans late in life - which is why he was kept under the watchful eyes of another PIECE - Aristotle Onassis.

The marriage contract with Jackie O is the best evidence of high paid prostitution ever, and she broke the agreement and went for even more. You should read it sometime. I think it is a hell of a laugh in comparison with public perception. Which I think is your major point here about Winnie - watch what they do - not what they say.

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 03:51 #6

• Robert Baird
Churchill is responsible for the worldwide Great Depression according to some. You would have to delve into the Gold Standard and economics to grasp the full picture. You might also go into why a King's College economist named John Ralston Saul said the wars of the 20th Century were not as important as the end of the Bretton Woods Agreement. And finally you would have to study the Physiocrats back to the millennium before they supposedly existed, and see why we still have no international laws about arbitrage. But do not overlook why the author of the best research on central banks has not said they are bad - just wanted us to learn what really goes on. The Mises Institute promotes a certain level of truth even though their looking at history leaves me cold in many places. Here is what they have to say about Winston Churchill.

"February 27, 2004•Adam Young

On February 4th, President Bush eulogized the life of Winston Churchill. The president described Winston Churchill as a "great man" and quickly zeroed in on the mistress that both Bush and Churchill share: war. "He was a prisoner in the Boer War, a controversial strategist in the Great War. He was the rallying voice of the Second World War, and a prophet of the Cold War." Indeed, there doesn't seem to have been a war—or an opportunity for war—that Churchill wasn't associated with during his long career.

Bush also recited Churchill's famous retort that "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it" adding that "history has been kind to Winston Churchill, as it usually is to those who help save the world," surely hoping that history will be kind to George W. Bush.

Except this history is a myth. The truth about the real Churchill—the Churchill that few know—is that he was "a man of the state: of the welfare state and of the warfare state" in Professor Ralph Raico's turn-of-phrase. The truth about Winston Churchill is that he was a menace to liberty, and a disaster for Britain, for Europe, for the United States of America, and for Western Civilization itself.

Not since fictional personages like Hercules and Zeus, have so many myths been attached to one man. As we will see, the Winston Churchill we're told about is not the Churchill known to honest history, but rather a fictional version of the man and his actions. And these words and actions have produced our mainstream "patriotic political myths" as John Denson calls them, which are merely the victor's wartime lies and propaganda scripted into the 'Official History.' The Churchill mythology is challenged by honest history, and the reality about Churchill involves hard, but necessary truths.

Churchill the Opportunist

Of course, central to the neocon mythology built up around their almost deified idealization of Churchill is that he fought for (in Bush's words comparing Tony Blair to Churchill), "the right thing, and not the easy thing," right over popularity, principle over opportunism.

Except that isn't true. Churchill was above all a man who craved power, and a man who craves power, craves opportunity to advance himself no matter what the cost.

When Churchill entered politics, many took note of his unique rhetorical talents, which gave him power over men, but it also came with a powerful failing of its own. During WWII, Robert Menzies, the Prime Minister of Australia, noted of Churchill "His real tyrant is the glittering phrase so attractive to his mind that awkward facts have to give way."

However, Churchill had other failings as well. The Spectator newspaper said of Churchill upon his appointment as First Lord of the Admiralty in 1911: "We cannot detect in his career any principles or even any constant outlook upon public affairs; his ear is always to the ground; he is the true demagogue. . . ."

The great English classical liberal John Morley, after working with Churchill, passed a succinct appraisal of him, "Winston," he said, "has no principles."

Entering politics in 1900, Churchill (the grandson of a Duke and son of a prominent Tory) naturally joined the governing Conservative party. Then in 1904, he left the Conservatives and joined the Liberal party, and when they were in decline Churchill dumped them and rejoined the Conservatives, uttering his famous quote "It's one thing to rat, it's another to re-rat." Churchill allegedly made his move to the Liberals on the issue of free trade. However, Robert Rhodes James, a Churchill admirer, wrote: "It was believed [at the time], probably rightly, that if Arthur Balfour had given him office in 1902, Churchill would not have developed such a burning interest in free trade and joined the Liberals." Clive Ponting also notes that ". . .he had already admitted to Rosebery, he was looking for an excuse to defect from a party that seemed reluctant to recognize his talents." Since the Liberals would not accept a protectionist, Churchill had to change his tune.

It's not a surprise that this neoconservative administration and its apologists in the tamed media laud and venerate Churchill, for he was as President Bush described him; a man who was synonymous with war. Churchill loved war. In 1925, he wrote, "The story of the human race is war." This is untrue, but Churchill lacked any grasp of the fundamentals of true, classical liberalism. The story of the human race is increasing peaceful cooperation and the efforts by some to stop it through war. However, for Churchill, periods without war offered nothing but "the bland skies of peace and platitude.""

mises.org/library/real-churchill

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 14:01 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Churchill was an alcoholic homosexual pedophile. His mother was Jewish. A socialite from New York.

He was heavily influenced by Zionist lobby group, The Focus Group. It's head was the zionist CEO of Royal Dutch Shell. That's no surprise that the head of the Focus Group came from there given Shell Transport (the UK arm of Royal Dutch Shell) was a Rothschild entity.

Churchill's Jewishness goes a long way to explain his attitude towards Germany.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 16:59 #8

• Robert Baird
All white people are one race and there has been much inter-breeding since humans first walked or swung from vines in trees. Churchill probably was a Merovingian or Benjaminite just like Hitler (bastard like Charles Martel). Churchill and his top confidant Lord Mountbatten were related to the Royals of Germany. Mountbatten studied or read nothing more than his family history according to his biographer Lord Lambton. The Battenberg name connects all Royals but the name was changed to Windsor during the first war to end all wars.

Churchill was contacted by the German High Command before the second war to end all wars, and they said they would replace Hitler or assassinate him if Chamberlain backed up his treaties.

I still await some argument about what a Jew is, other than knuckle-dragging racist NONsense. Have you read the Halakah - read and study it. That will give your argument some merit.

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 17:06 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
All this lionising or demonising of powerful individuals overlooks the fact they'd have got nowhere without a significant number of Yes Men around them. Yes, some of these people were giant twats, but who enabled them to become such twats?

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 17:51 #10

• Robert Baird
Dear R

THAT - is a good question, and my answer is - the IGNOCENTI or ignorant who will not study and prefer to point fingers at boogeymen.

The elites have attempted over and over again to raise people up and allow real change to occur. For their efforts we burned them at the stake - Cathars or earlier Illuminized people including alchemists and people like Pythagoras the Druid. Then Rome put bounties on their heads and a whole new level of intrigue began with ever fewer people having control over ever more of our average people who no longer shared in the spoils of war, nations, racist religions and so on. Yes, once upon a time every citizen of Rome had a piece of the action with a hierarchy of those above them who got more. That was the end of the Second Reich. The Black Market in recent wars is not so different, but British Royals started buying their children high military positions at birth - see General Wolfe.

Winston Churchill 27 Jan 2016 23:15 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Churchill was an alcoholic homosexual pedophile. His mother was Jewish. A socialite from New York.

He was heavily influenced by Zionist lobby group, The Focus Group. It's head was the zionist CEO of Royal Dutch Shell. That's no surprise that the head of the Focus Group came from there given Shell Transport (the UK arm of Royal Dutch Shell) was a Rothschild entity.

Churchill's Jewishness goes a long way to explain his attitude towards Germany.

We know it.

They know it.

:right: Freemasonry, Bolshevism and Dirty Little Secrets You Weren’t Supposed to Know: The Stalin-Churchill Pact

:right: Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Greece, Europe

:right: Winston Churchill 'wanted to use most devastating chemical weapon ever devised' on Russian Bolsheviks at the end of WWI by Frog

:right: WINSTON CHURCHILL A TRUE LEADER by the Bratwurst Man aka the killer for money aka N's wingman

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 23:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Winston Churchill 28 Jan 2016 01:02 #12

• Robert Baird
Dear P

I read a little of what you have posted here before.

I found the idea that people did not know about Churchill and other arrangements being negotiated and broken with Stalin a little amazing.

I thought everyone knew that was why Hitler negotiated an arrangement with Stalin in the first place. Stalin was always negotiating with outside forces and he got what he wanted and gave them what they wanted - Armand Hammer did very well by it, But to suggest Hitler was a patient man and not bruising for war is so ridiculous I wonder how any idiot could spend time concocting such a blatant lie.

Hitler, who had been more patient and diplomatic than even many in his own party could comprehend, could no longer allow this situation continue. It was then just a matter of how to deal with it, without immediately bringing down the wrath of the international war mongers upon Germany.

Pilsudski is also mentioned and his story is one which needs to be understood in the varied claims of Jew lover to Jew Hater and all the rest of the propaganda seeking to get Poland by hook or by crook. Unfortunately it was freely given away by FDR along with a lot more lives in Hungary and elsewhere totally over 70 million, Churchill wished to save from that most genocidal of all cretins. But yes, the war machine or MIC in the US was in fact finding a way to increase spending in the post war period and having Stalin perform the loyal opposition did a great Evil Empire rationale for the Cold War.

Maybe someone can tell me how Hitler was living up to the Versailles Treaty and not building up armaments to go to war, and why he had peacefully (for a long time) taken other lands before invading Poland. Yep, a real zinger in the annals of hard to fathom - this one!!!!

Winston Churchill 06 Apr 2016 17:16 #13

• Robert Baird
When I see Cistercians helping develop Hitler or at the site of an early use of The Plague to eliminate the beautiful people of Bountiful (North America) I wonder who was behind the effort. In this case I have only the probable fact of an infestation and maybe it did not spread too far because the Nipissing shamans had good medicine and insight. It involves another hotly contested anomaly in our history of lies - the Kensington Runestone.

Scott Wolter of America Unearthed appears to have been at the Radisson Hotel when the Midwest Archaeological Society met and brought experts from Norway and engineers as well as chemists to study and agree the KRS is authentic. He is a Duke University scholar and Kehoe might be related to the scholar who showed the Ertebolle Pottery of Scandinavia was brought to the Americas millennia before this.

"KRS story with a wealth of historical information to produce a new interpretation of the origin and subsequent movements of the KRS. Very succinctly, Reiersgord theorized that the Scandinavian explorers were Cistercian monks from Gotland, along with some Norwegian sailors and navigators, and the “ten men red with blood and tortured” were victims, not of an Indian massacre, but of an outbreak of bubonic plague. (The plague, or Black Death, had swept through Europe shortly before the date on the KRS: 1346-50, and continued to flare up for decades after that.) Reiersgord’s scenario could account for the rapid decimation of Native Americans long before the westward migrations of European settlers, the Dakota legends of a pre-Columbian visit by white men with iron tools and weapons (see below), and other mysteries of American history.3 Finally, recent geological studies by Scott Wolter have shown that the weathering of the KRS inscription indicates at least 200 years of exposure before its discovery in 1898.4 If so Ohman (or any other alleged nineteenth-century hoaxer) could not have incised the inscription, and dating it before 1700 reduces the opportunity, means, and motive for such a hoax to the vanishing point. If this geological finding holds up, all the objections to “aberrant runes” and anachronistic words will be rendered irrelevant. The KRS will have to be accepted as a genuine fourteenth-century document, and its odd words and phrases will eventually be added to dictionaries of medieval Scandinavian.
3 "

http://jdbengt.net/articles/kensington.pdf

Winston Churchill 15 May 2016 13:07 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Winston Churchill 16 May 2018 19:21 #15

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
He was owned by the jews, Cassell paid debts off for him, Baruch also and also left bequests in his will for him too. He was indebted to them, so had to do their bidding??
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Winston Churchill 30 Jul 2018 15:22 #16

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
The atrocities Churchill committed in India or against his own countrymen as a crude businessman becomes no surprise as to why he had no problem selling out England also for a few shekels.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.

Winston Churchill 02 Oct 2018 05:40 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good breakdown of Winston "Nobel Prize" Churchill and more:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Winston Churchill 02 Oct 2018 11:47 #18

• Flare
^ Well fuck me...

Gaia posted a podcast from Mark Weber.

Could it be that hell is freezing over?

Winston Churchill 23 Oct 2018 20:22 #19

• Flare
Adolf Hitler - One day there will be no more Churchill!

^ Does this sound like ‘controlled opposition’ ? :roll:
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2018 20:24 by Flare.

Winston Churchill 24 Oct 2018 16:51 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Churchill was absolutely fearless and as a young man he volunteered for every war going..:)
Here he is in action with his cavalry unit in the Sudan in the film 'Young Winston', charging into a horde of muslim fanatics-

"I saw before me another figure with uplifted sword. I raised my pistol and fired.
So close were we that the pistol itself actually struck him.
Man and sword disappeared below and behind me."- Winston Churchill "My Early Life" p.173

Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 16:52 by Ugh.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare