Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Is the OT Cannibalism referred to by Robert Baird Jewish or Christian?

Jewish Cannibalism and RB is a twat 1 100%
Christian Cannibalism and I love RB's posts No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 1 ( Exorcist )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: POLL - JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN CANNIBALISM?

POLL - JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN CANNIBALISM? 01 Feb 2016 12:23 #1

• Exorcist
Robert Baird wrote:

For people who think Nero was just talking propaganda here are some excerpts from the Holy Bible to cogitate upon. Please read this long after eating.

Leviticus 26:29 (NIV) You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (NIV) Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you -- so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot -- will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:28-29 (NIV) Then he asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, `Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him The next day I said to her, `Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (NIV) I (God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 4:10 (NIV) With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10 (NIV) Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Robert Baird posted the above quotes from the OT labelling the instances of Cannibalism as "Christian". Do you agree with him?..... :larf:
Forum Polls are not public ($hit Jewmla Forum Software) but, if you wish to, please add a post saying how you voted.....
I voted for option 1 ......:D
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2016 12:28 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

POLL - JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN CANNIBALISM? 01 Feb 2016 12:29 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Eat non-human animals and vegetables all your life and you're normal; eat one person in a time of hardship and suddenly you're a cannibal. Seems a little unfair to me.
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2016 12:30 by ragnarok.

POLL - JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN CANNIBALISM? 01 Feb 2016 12:42 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
Eat non-human animals and vegetables all your life and you're normal; eat one person in a time of hardship and suddenly you're a cannibal. Seems a little unfair to me.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

POLL - JEWISH OR CHRISTIAN CANNIBALISM? 01 Feb 2016 12:45 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The fake Robert Baird is a complete f*cking idiot.

The OT is the first part of the Bible written BEFORE Jesus Christ.

A Christian is someone who follows the teachings, behaviours and example of Jesus Christ ... usually interpreted to mean AFTER his execution at the hands of the Jews.

I don't need to even round out the blatant absence of logic in the fake RB's question.