Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 01:32 #1

• Robert Baird
To suggest they walked between the worlds as the official site of The Old Gaelic Order says - is OK. To say these are Druids is not what I think is true and I have written many books on the matter. But such is the nature of power grabbers and fakirs - and they work together while appearing not to. They correctly say the knowledge comes from the Phoenicians I think because the people they sought to gain power and influence over KNEW this was true. Unfortunately modern day academics diminish even that small acknowledgement. http://freespace.virgin.net/clive.culbertson/oldgaelicorder.htm

Let me ask you why such a group would have taken the Senchus Mor into Christianity as they say - and yet allow it to be destroyed. All that remains is glosses of a huge compendium (to use their word) of laws.
Ben's earliest recorded ancestor was Lugar MacLugair. MacLugair seems to have been the most important figure in the 2nd century - he was a Lawgiver. He was described as the one who adapted "The Senchus Mor" the great compendium of Law to the Christian tradition. MacCugar was one of those characters who emerge every few generations and totally transform the character of a society. But because of the conflicts between Paganism and Christianity, he was written out history. MacLugair was the most important Druid of his time and a member of "The Order". He was Chief Druid of Ireland and Druid to the High King Leary and Druid to the Kings of Leinster.

The Kings he refers to are just heads of a clan who sold out and their descendants seek favor in Christendom or the society that accepts such garbage. Rome is Christendom and it was seeking an end to Druidry with three Roman Emperors proscibing them - and putting a bounty on their head and paying their agents to destroy all remnants of it including Ogham. You know this from my book - with loads of references and from MacDari's books.

The use of the word gaelic dates them a little but clearly their own research or site says the 2nd century. You should know there were always families who sought greater influence and this was a time when a lot of that was going on as the remnants of the pan-tribal international Keltoi or Phoenician Brotherhood was almost totally beaten in the Old World.

You asked if this is like the neo-Gnostics - yes. I will explain it more to you if you have any doubt.

My first published book is reviewed in this thread - and those who take the extensive amount of time to follow the links or search for the content sources now old and missing - will get exactly what these people say. It was way too much to cover in one book.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1384-Diverse-Druids

Now if a person wants a glimpse into the ethics and morals of truly spiritual people you can watch this video re-enactment of a meeting between Julius Caesar and a man he imprisoned and tortured for years who would not break the Keltic Creed and code. His bribes did not get the usual sell-out and even the torture and threats against Vercingetorix's family would not sway him. Here we have the last major common consent king of the pan tribal druids.

Socrates followed in the teaching of Pythagoras who was invested into the Druids near present day Marseilles in the region we later have this event. But the subsequent Gallic and Vandals or other uprisings were becoming more a matter of power and selling out or bargaining. Yes, there are questions about the Ostrogoth's and others who went to the Americas.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 01:40 #2

• Robert Baird
This is a recent review of the book. I thank him for the five stars but it is not well written and as he says it is hard to track down the sources - because I used a lot of links on the web.
5.0 out of 5 stars
A new look at history
ByQuentin R. Stewart, Jr.on February 27, 2014

Format: Kindle Edition

Diverse Druids is a look at a period of time that seems to have been hidden for years by those who want to control the way that we look at the past. According to Baird the movers and shakers of the past have a tie in with the Kelts (Celts) and Druids of the past. They were the travelers, traders and explorers who opened the routes to the America’s long before the European “discovery” of the so-called New World. Their accomplishments have been hidden by those who became greedy for power and the wealth that the Druids led them to in their explorations.

Baird in his writing ties all of the unexplained monuments found around the world to the Druids and their travels. Were they the Mound Builders of early North America? Were they on Easter Island? Did they influence the Aztecs? Are the Druids the source of the idea of Brotherhood of all people? It is up to each individual reader to decide for themselves and to trace down the sources that Baird uses to prove his points.

A very interesting read that might make you question what the history books have in them.

I wish I had been aware of this site when I wrote Diverse Druids.

http://www.carboneria.it/druidorder.htm

Perhaps I should not be harsh on them because they emphasize Britain and have not done the research to take it back a lot further. They get a few things as correct as any do, and are worth a read.

"After Hu Gadarn, Aed Mawr is said to have set up The Druid Order about 1,000 B.C., with three Archdruidic sees and thirty-one other centres of learning. Classical tradition, however unreliable, agrees with this in speaking of the reception of the founder-philosopher of Greece, Pythagoras, into The Druid Order in Marseilles in about 529 B. C.

It has also a legend, already old to Herodotus, who disbelieved it, {My reading of Hecateus sees him as confirming the great wisdom, language knowledge and other arts demonstrated by Abaris.} that visiting Pythagoras came one Abaris, from the land of the Hyperboreans he being a priest of Apollo, speaking perfect Greek and “fit for the reception of wisdom.”

Passing over these more doubtful figures which approximate to myth, more sober traditions and records agree in attributing to the Druids an elaborate and lengthy wisdom teaching with several grades, and an influence over princes and Celtic tribal peoples alike.

“The Druids,” says Ceasar (Gallic Wars, Bk. 6 {-written by his propagandist Hirtius but academics still don't know or will not say} ) “preside in matters of religion, have the care of sacrifice and interpret the will of the Gods. They have the direction and education of youth… In almost all controversies… the decision is left to them… The Druids never go to war, are exempted from taxes and military service.”

The young “are taught to repeat a great number of verses by heart and often spend twenty years upon this institution… They (the Druids) teach likewise many things relating to the stars and their motions, the magnitude of the world and our earth, the nature of things and the power and prerogatives of the immortal gods.”

Britain not Gaul, was the centre or holy land of this formidable body and although Bardism compromised, disastrously for itself, with the Roman power in Gaul, here Druidism fought the invaders tooth and nail.

How far it was really driven out one cannot tell; it remained strong in Scotland, Wales and above all Ireland, whence the Christianised Druids returned as the missionaries known as Culdees and probably formed the background of great missionaries such as St. Columba (Columcille) who founded the Celtic Church in Britain. {It is he who said "Jesus is the new Druid."}

The Arthurian traditions are clearly Druidic in their earlier forms, being part of a mystery teaching which includes the Welsh mythology."

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 15:17 #3

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
RB:
What hs this to do with OBOD?
(which, btw, is my Order)
I have been an active member for over 20 years.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 15:18 by bd.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 15:42 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
We've been chatting about this elsewhere.
I'd asked if anyone knew of any non corrupt political administration in history.
Robert mentioned that the Druids were a reasonable crew in that respect.
I did wonder if today's druids would actually aspire to any form of political leadership.
Whilst OBOD tenets might reasonably inform a modern politician and there are sure to be some MPs who are OBOD members as was the last Archbishop of Canterbury - one cannot imagine the OBOD becoming a political party.
They strike me as having quite other and rather 'higher' interests.
:)
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 15:43 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:00 #5

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
GMP wrote:
We've been chatting about this elsewhere.
I'd asked if anyone knew of any non corrupt political administration in history.
Robert mentioned that the Druids were a reasonable crew in that respect.
I did wonder if today's druids would actually aspire to any form of political leadership.
Whilst OBOD tenets might reasonably inform a modern politician and there are sure to be some MPs who are OBOD members as was the last Archbishop of Canterbury - one cannot imagine the OBOD becoming a political party.
They strike me as having quite other and rather 'higher' interests.

no politics for OBODies, that i know of.
(this is not to say that among the many thousands of members worldwide, there are no politicians)
i know our Chosen Chief and his family and have been a guest at their home in Lewes.
Phillip has no political interest, other than observation..
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 16:01 by bd.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:04 #6

• GMP
  • Silver Member
That's reassuring bd.
Having met one or two OBOD 'bods' my impression was both favourable and that they were 'above' politics-ing.
Robert makes an interesting point but is perhaps wrong to include the OBOD.
I hadn't considered what an ancient Druidic polity might or might not look like.
Do we have the sources enabling us to know for sure?
Even if we did have such sources I doubt that there could be much if any current applicability.
Times and people change.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 16:09 by GMP.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:26 #7

• Robert Baird
Dear BD

From the things you said at DIF I was near to certain you were an OBOD member - or the one Churchill was initiated into at Blenheim Palace if that was not them. You of course, would know my last name is in your group designation.

I sent the main office in London some stuff on Shakespeare once and was told the head dude was a Baconian - which I disprove totally. I consider them a Christianized group just like this Old Gaelic Order - and even the one going back to 1000 BCE is still corrupted by Empire.

Yes, I put this here for you and GMP - and I am glad to have this discourse here -0 away from the utter nonsense of some Frankfurt Scool or Nazi agenda from people who do not even know Hitler was a student of what the Druids were in the Vaner, Thulean era or what Himmler's warlock Wiligut spoke to being 12,500 BCE. I have all sorts of proof from ewvery hard science going back a lot further.

Dear GMP

Look up Dolni Vestonici in 27,000 BCE - and the Sidhe or DNN from that region - for starters. The heat in that double kiln would have made alloys with a cutting edge and the ceramic Gaian objects which exploded might have explained childbirth. Did you notice Vergingetorix was talking about "only fighting his enemies|" and having solid ethics and morals with NO FEAR. That is the Keltic Creed. And Caesar himself was a product of an educational system which sent children to places away from where they were born - as you also see in Braveheart. One name for this educational system last headed by Abaris (trans Rabbi) the Druid is The Bairdic Education system. It is what Pythagoras (maybe Orpheus) and others long before learned from and in. You can find a free book or two by Conor MacDari on the web now - I spent 20 years researching, verifying and adding to it, while re-writing it as directed by my Ogham mentors. Direct cognition is very real, and so is Bibliomancy.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:34 #8

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear BD

From the things you said at DIF I was near to certain you were an OBOD member - or the one Churchill was initiated into at Blenheim Palace if that was not them. You of course, would know my last name is in your group designation.

I sent the main office in London some stuff on Shakespeare once and was told the head dude was a Baconian - which I disprove totally. I consider them a Christianized group just like this Old Gaelic Order - and even the one going back to 1000 BCE is still corrupted by Empire.

i can assure you that ODOD is not "christianized."
the neo druidic movement of the 18th century (iolo morganwg) could have been seen as such.

the main office is in lewes, not london.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 16:36 by bd.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:36 #9

• Robert Baird
Further

As to applicability - it may require the repudiation of all mind control in all religions - which can only be done with superior technology - we do have.

Progressive meritocracy and beneficent dictatorship has a long storied philosophical basis which I have covered a little here already.

Thomas Carlyle is one champion of it, and all Transcendentalists we addressed earlier are associated (your addition being Ramakrishna types if I recall), Emerson may have employed Direct Perception (eastern author) or cognition according to Unitarian professors my oldest brother is involved with. I say he got it from Carlyle via Goethe from Albertus back to Pythagoras who impacted the Essenes who lived IT!

In point of fact it is what will have to happen if humanity is to exist beyond this century.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:44 #10

• Robert Baird
Dear BD

Do you know what Christianized means in historical terms? For example you probably know about the proscriptions and bounties on the heads of Druids - and you think your group survived intact - without selling out? Yea, sure - Martinists and many more say that shite. I do not know where Lewes is but I do know where I sent my package.

When you have actually studied the history of Empire and how it made deals and usurped all and every religion - then your group might stand a chance of re-viving true knowledge enabling such things as Mac Dari wrote about. But do give me a link to the history of OBOD or the Martinist Order or other myths and such - I will be happy to de-construct or add my thoughts.

Did you agree the Old Gaelic Order is Christianized for the reasons I explained?

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:51 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear BD

Do you know what Christianized means in historical terms? For example you probably know about the proscriptions and bounties on the heads of Druids - and you think your group survived intact - without selling out? Yea, sure - Martinists and many more say that shite. I do not know where Lewes is but I do know where I sent my package.

When you have actually studied the history of Empire and how it made deals and usurped all and every religion - then your group might stand a chance of re-viving true knowledge enabling such things as Mac Dari wrote about. But do give me a link to the history of OBOD or the Martinist Order or other myths and such - I will be happy to de-construct or add my thoughts.

Did you agree the Old Gaelic Order is Christianized for the reasons I explained?

honestly, i have not heard of the "old gaelic order."
that being said, we have some incredible scholarship in the order, with Professor Ronald Hutton and John and Caitlin Matthews as members.
(all of whom i know and have worked with)
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 16:57 by bd.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:56 #12

• Robert Baird
A quick search of Wikipedia leads to them saying OBOD is a recent or neo-Druidic group based upon Welsh and Cornish Practices (which is good but do they know who these people are or were). I look forward to your history of their origins going back millennia by millennia for 30,000 years.

It also mentions Strabo, a decent source and he does write about a written history going back 7500 years before his era (which would make it in line with my linguistics although ten millennia younger than nearby accurate lunar calendars in Oghamic scratches (per academia once called farm implement effects) in Celtiberia. I look forward to your history explaining the Iberian emporiae and trading entities including Homer's DN who founded Strabo's homeland - Greece. Of course this means I am saying Strabo was far more correct than Wikipedia contributors know because they have been Christianized by paradigm Empire History - or miss-story.

"A gorsedd /ˈɡɔːrsɛð/ plural gorseddau, is a community or coming together of modern-day bards. The word is of Welsh origin, meaning "throne". It is often spelled gorsedh in Cornwall and goursez in Brittany, reflecting the spellings in the Cornish and Breton languages, respectively.

When the term is used without qualification, it usually refers to the national Gorsedd of Wales, namely Gorsedd Beirdd Ynys Prydain,[1] meaning "The Gorsedd of Bards of the Island of Britain". However, other gorseddau exist, such as the Cornish Gorsedh Kernow[2] and the Breton Goursez Vreizh.[3]"

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 16:59 #13

• Robert Baird
Are you saying you did not read the opening post and merely saw the OBOD and felt you had something to add - without reading that post including their website and quotes as to their origins which I de-construct?

Yes every order has people they call incredible and of great magnificence - it is also termed psychopompous and ego-driven !

Please provide some facts - I will show they do not know what they think they know. Just as I did in the OP. Have you scoured Robert Graves, The Golden Bough, Gimbutas, and others? Then through archaeomythology gone past Campbell and into the Sarmoung or Sarman to see all manner of people all over the world were the roots of Druidism or were Druids? Peter Berresford Ellis (probably wrong, but a top author who wrote The Druids) says they came from Bharat - that is another variation of my last name. Drop the aspirant and know telta and delta (Greek) are one and the same.

Yes, I have read Caitlin and others as well as articles in your group organ (does it still exist). No real issue except to say it is in fact Empire promotion or Christianized. What we need is an end to Empire and the kind of common consent (real trust in democracy) leadership once exercised by The Council of Six. Professor Mac Manus did a good book which left off at the start of Empire but gave glimpses back to what the Senchus Mor (see OP) recorded for 25,000 years in the Bardic oral tradition or Qabala. His efforts to revive Ir-ish history became perverted into Sein Fein.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 17:13 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 17:09 #14

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear BD

Yes, I put this here for you and GMP - and I am glad to have this discourse here -0 away from the utter nonsense of some Frankfurt Scool or Nazi agenda from people who do not even know Hitler was a student of what the Druids were in the Vaner, Thulean era or what Himmler's warlock Wiligut spoke to being 12,500 BCE. I have all sorts of proof from ewvery hard science going back a lot further.

Dear GMP

Look up Dolni Vestonici in 27,000 BCE - and the Sidhe or DNN from that region - for starters. The heat in that double kiln would have made alloys with a cutting edge and the ceramic Gaian objects which exploded might have explained childbirth. Did you notice Vergingetorix was talking about "only fighting his enemies|" and having solid ethics and morals with NO FEAR. That is the Keltic Creed. And Caesar himself was a product of an educational system which sent children to places away from where they were born - as you also see in Braveheart. One name for this educational system last headed by Abaris (trans Rabbi) the Druid is The Bairdic Education system. It is what Pythagoras (maybe Orpheus) and others long before learned from and in. You can find a free book or two by Conor MacDari on the web now - I spent 20 years researching, verifying and adding to it, while re-writing it as directed by my Ogham mentors. Direct cognition is very real, and so is Bibliomancy.
I bow to your knowledge Robert. Lazy fellow that I am, history rather passed me by in school. Missed 'Braveheart' the movie so far as well but will look out for it on TV. This is obviously your research area and a fascinating one it must be to you and those who share your interests. Not wanting to stray too far from my own more contemporary-political interests I shall leave this thread here but with the very best of wishes. :)
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 17:10 by GMP.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 17:10 #15

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Robert Baird wrote:
Are you saying you did not read the opening post and merely saw the OBOD and felt you had something to add - without reading that post including their website and quotes as to their origins which I de-construct?

nope.
i read the opening post and saw no mention of OBOD, except in the title.
i had not heard of the old gaelic order until this thread.
(and i have studied druidry extensively for over twenty years)
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 17:13 by bd.

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 06 Feb 2016 17:27 #16

• Robert Baird
Dear BD

Yes, no mention of it except in the title - as I said - I put it in the title because I was almost certain you were an OBOD.

And yes, The Old Gaelic Order probably is just another neo-Druid group selling family history wrapped up in psychopompous robes. There were Druid websites building such crap around my work a dozen years ago - until I told them their attributions of age and family lineages do not fit the facts. And what I said then is more proven now through DNA now available - some of which I have quoted here already (I think in the Hitler thread of mine).

Dear GMP

You mention the Archbishop of Canterbury - head of the Anglican Church if I recall - named Ramsey - a member of a Druidic Society.

Just remember the Empire you support when you lose hope for humanity was not always the case - humans do have a desire for truth and fairness. Look up Jonathon Swift talking about how his country was cheated and how a Master of Courts named Parsons (memory might be off) details what you can also see in the scroll of the Movie Tom Collins with Liam Neeson. It says there was a 700 year war but I show it goes back to when Rome first fell and kept up past the Synod of Whitby (633 AD era from memory ) when resurrection myths removed good acts and put paid Salvation in their place and people became the greediest and foulest bunch yet seen on Earth.

Sir John Davies was one of the paladins of the Stuart king of England who crafted a new Bible. The Stuart/Jacobin intrigues of war and aristocracies are just one aspect of an interesting alternative history that might make sense of why prejudices were fostered rather than collective pride and joy in learning and growing as a human family. Sir John was the Attorney General of Ireland under James I and he observed:

“There is no nation of people under the sun that doth love equal and indifferent justice better that the Irish, or will rest better satisfied with the execution thereof, although it be against themselves, as they may have protection and benefit of the law when upon just cause they do deserve it. His Master of the Court of Wards, Sir William Parsons said: "We must change their (Irish) course of government, apparel, manner of holding land, language and habit of life. It will otherwise be impossible to set up in them obedience to the laws and to the English empire."

The Gaedhils like Simon Magus were with the Gnostics. They are from Hyperborean regions where the Megaliths are older in underwater Carnac than Karnac in Egypt. In fact the elites of all white people are to be found in cahoots or corporate ventures to this day. Philip Gardiner's The Shining Ones documents some of this and he wrote that shortly before I contacted him.

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/serpent-symbolism.html

Hume ridiculed and destroyed all truth of Irish contributions to culture, as best he could. He was (is) not alone.

http://www.trincoll.edu/depts/phil/philo/phils/scotus.html

The Phoenician or Irish Cultural Age (according to Masonic linguist Conor MacDari) language schools understood the magic of words and symbols better than we do today. The Phoenicians (trans. followers of the Irish King Finn and his Fianna) are the mythological Atlanteans and much more from myth is attributable to them. The Father of Biblical Archaeology says the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. All the languages of the Mediterranean came from the Phoenicians and I draw a connection to Peru and other places in the thread Ogham and Aymara. The Red-Headed League of Megalith Builders are Phoenicians and it now seems possible that the DNN or Ainu did genetic interbreeding with Denisovan Man and Neanderthal to make those red-heads.

In this site and link you will see how the myth begins and more evidence of what I say.

"THE ISLAND OF ATLANTIS was a mythical realm of the far West which was sunk beneath the ocean by the gods to punish the people for their immorality.

The name "Atlanteans" was also given by the Greeks to the Phoenician colonies along the Barbary Coast of North Africa (i.e. around Mount Atlas). Diodorus Siculus describes their Titan-mythology and wars with the Libyan Amazones. Plato may have the same nation in mind, since he names the second Atlantian king Gadeiros after a famous Phoenician colony near the Straits of Gibraltar."

http://www.theoi.com/Phylos/Atlantes.html
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016 17:37 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 16 Feb 2016 13:15 #17

• Robert Baird
On a UFO forum a man posted a comment to something I had written about William Bramley and his book with Eden in the title which addresses the Brotherhood of the snake. There are many words in many languages all addressing these snakes and serpents or dragons and the Chanes we have covered in many threads who boarded their kids heads to look like serpents.

Yes, I have checked him and other neo-scholarly types out - Hancock is coming out with a new disinformation piece. In this case we have Gardner who recanted the alien origins of his noble masters (De Vere and dragons - your snakes or the chanes with boarding heads and so forth). Gimbutas gave insights to a far earlier time of about 10,000 years ago. I go back based on a lot of others and get back to the origins of white people around 35,000 years ago.

I think it was her work that clued me in to what is fairly obvious in much different areas for a lot longer. Gibbon (Rise and Fall of Rome fame) observed it when he came to the US. His observations about common heraldic origins of the English and the Indians, is not just because of contact before the Norse or even the earlier Basque/Keltoi and others. Anyway I see token and totemic allies of spiritual relationships with animals and insects lead to a lot of names for people and their secret societies.

They would build pretty fancy myths to make their clan seem superior, that lead to alien attributions. There are many who document the 'my g-d is better than yours' game or underlying power struggle we still face.

Robert Graves was a great bard and knew more than most about what that means. He says these few and most telling words.

"Conquering gods their titles take From the foes they captive make,
and that to know the name of a deity at any given place or period, is far less important than to know the nature of the sacrifices that he or she was then offered. The powers of the gods were continuously being redefined. The Greek god Apollo, for instance, seems to have begun as the Demon of a Mouse-fraternity in pre-Aryan totemistic Europe: he gradually rose in divine rank by force of arms, blackmail and fraud until he became the patron of Music, Poetry and the Arts and finally, in some regions at least, ousted his 'father' Zeus from the Sovereignty of the Universe by identifying himself with Belinus the intellectual God of Light. Jehovah, the God of the Jews, has a still more complex history."

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 27 Feb 2016 00:14 #18

• Robert Baird
If you desire to develop your innate spirituality you are going to find many dry holes and scams. If you learn from some you will say it was worth it. If you seek only for company in your misery AMORC is happy to take your money and you can find people like Steve Kalec to assist you as well. He only had 18 months in AMORC and was a year into giving courses because he said he had a life of knowledge from Martinists who are even more of a scam as far as I can tell. I wrote a book wrapping around the work of Franz Bardon and a top Rosicrucian from a better Rosicrucian group said I "made Bardon credible". Caveat Emptor!

I consider Franz Bardon who they teach had good insight. I am sure you can learn from fakirs like Blavatsky, but the whole of AMORC is a Roman intrigue like the Gospels to discredit hermetics and alchemy. You can call it Black Ops disinfo to use the current eubonics or lingo.

I am embarrassed for the good intentions of people who get sucked in to such scams even though they probably learn a great deal. Needless to say AMORC people do not like me, and Theosophists also can rise to the level of other Christian fakirs who hate me. It is imperative that you read their manual for many reasons, you are lucky to get it so easily - it took me a decade to get it when I was looking high and low from the late 60s onwards.

"Attainment of some success in psychic matters through the teachings in other systems does not indicate any special preparedness for the Rosicrucian work. Very often we hear the remark made: "Before I took up your Rosicrucian teachings and exercises I had visions that were prophetic, could at times see other persons at a distance, and make them sense me, and could even heed by laying my hands on others; but now all of these things have stopped, and I find I have gone backward in my development. What is wrong?" Without being unkind in our intentions we say to these persons: "Yes, and you may be able to play several pieces of music quite well on the piano without knowing anything of music, and after taking up the study of music for a while you will find you cannot play the old pieces at all. But would this indicate that you had gone backward in your talent?"

CONTROLLING PSYCHIC MANIFESTATIONS

Many persons do have unusual experiences of a psychic nature before they ever take up any course of practical, psychic development. This is because they attained some degree of development in a previous incarnation and those faculties are striving to manifest, and DO MANIFEST AT TIMES, but without control and direction by the person. What must be done is to learn how to control and direct the faculties and develop them to a more perfect state of functioning. To do this, the spasmodic action of these faculties must cease for a time; and nature stops them until the time comes to use them UNDER CONTROL after the laws and principles have been learned.

So our members are guided and directed in their individual development. And, in addition to the study and practice of the lessons, the one who is truly on the Path will give the utmost of devotion to the Order, to assist it and its other members, that the Masters may be helped by the very ones who will later on seek help and guidance from the Masters.

SPECIAL HELP IN DEVELOPMENT

Always ready to render some service to the Order, through the Order, or because of the Order, is a form of devotion that pays each member the greatest dividends in development; for by such service he obligates the Order and the Cosmic to him, and from the Cosmic he can expect compensation. That is why the Keynote of the Rosicrucian Order is SERVICE. All through the graded work in the Temples of our Order the student is impressed with the fact that SERVICE is the duty he owes to it and all mankind. Few new members realize, of course, the many ramifications of the Rosicrucian Order, and in its public literature it says very little of this phase of its Great Work. But it is a fact that not only has AMORC in North America, for instance, three or four very definite associate organizations under its direction, but it has twelve definite avenues of service and labor in behalf of its members, and about the same number in behalf of mankind generally. All of these activities—often carried on to a high degree without being known except to a few hundred of America's foremost newspaper editors, scientists, judges, lawyers, physicians, and educators—require trained experts to do the work in secret, funds to meet emergencies, secretaries to keep records, and space for the preservation of the work in our national organization. Perhaps one of the greatest services rendered to our members is through the personal correspondence to and from Headquarters. Do our members ever think of the nature of that correspondence and the cost—the tremendous cost—to maintain such a service department?"

[url]https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844...er%20Lewis.pdf[/url]

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 27 Feb 2016 00:19 #19

• Robert Baird
This post includes some of what has been posted to other threads it is relevant to as well as this one - warning about neo-new age scams or christian black ops disinfo such as this site is famous for supporting (Which includes Nazism). If you desire to develop your innate spirituality you are going to find many dry holes and scams. If you learn from some you will say it was worth it. If you seek only for company in your misery AMORC is happy to take your money and you can find people like Steve Kalec to assist you as well. He only had 18 months in AMORC and was a year into giving courses because he said he had a life of knowledge from Martinists who are even more of a scam as far as I can tell. I wrote a book wrapping around the work of Franz Bardon and a top Rosicrucian from a better Rosicrucian group said I "made Bardon credible". Caveat Emptor!

I consider Franz Bardon who they teach had good insight. I am sure you can learn from fakirs like Blavatsky, but the whole of AMORC is a Roman intrigue like the Gospels to discredit hermetics and alchemy. You can call it Black Ops disinfo to use the current eubonics or lingo.

I am embarrassed for the good intentions of people who get sucked in to such scams even though they probably learn a great deal. Needless to say AMORC people do not like me, and Theosophists also can rise to the level of other Christian fakirs who hate me. It is imperative that you read their manual for many reasons, you are lucky to get it so easily - it took me a decade to get it when I was looking high and low from the late 60s onwards.

"Attainment of some success in psychic matters through the teachings in other systems does not indicate any special preparedness for the Rosicrucian work. Very often we hear the remark made: "Before I took up your Rosicrucian teachings and exercises I had visions that were prophetic, could at times see other persons at a distance, and make them sense me, and could even heed by laying my hands on others; but now all of these things have stopped, and I find I have gone backward in my development. What is wrong?" Without being unkind in our intentions we say to these persons: "Yes, and you may be able to play several pieces of music quite well on the piano without knowing anything of music, and after taking up the study of music for a while you will find you cannot play the old pieces at all. But would this indicate that you had gone backward in your talent?"

CONTROLLING PSYCHIC MANIFESTATIONS

Many persons do have unusual experiences of a psychic nature before they ever take up any course of practical, psychic development. This is because they attained some degree of development in a previous incarnation and those faculties are striving to manifest, and DO MANIFEST AT TIMES, but without control and direction by the person. What must be done is to learn how to control and direct the faculties and develop them to a more perfect state of functioning. To do this, the spasmodic action of these faculties must cease for a time; and nature stops them until the time comes to use them UNDER CONTROL after the laws and principles have been learned.

So our members are guided and directed in their individual development. And, in addition to the study and practice of the lessons, the one who is truly on the Path will give the utmost of devotion to the Order, to assist it and its other members, that the Masters may be helped by the very ones who will later on seek help and guidance from the Masters.

Always ready to render some service to the Order, through the Order, or because of the Order, is a form of devotion that pays each member the greatest dividends in development; for by such service he obligates the Order and the Cosmic to him, and from the Cosmic he can expect compensation. That is why the Keynote of the Rosicrucian Order is SERVICE. All through the graded work in the Temples of our Order the student is impressed with the fact that SERVICE is the duty he owes to it and all mankind. Few new members realize, of course, the many ramifications of the Rosicrucian Order, and in its public literature it says very little of this phase of its Great Work. But it is a fact that not only has AMORC in North America, for instance, three or four very definite associate organizations under its direction, but it has twelve definite avenues of service and labor in behalf of its members, and about the same number in behalf of mankind generally. All of these activities—often carried on to a high degree without being known except to a few hundred of America's foremost newspaper editors, scientists, judges, lawyers, physicians, and educators—require trained experts to do the work in secret, funds to meet emergencies, secretaries to keep records, and space for the preservation of the work in our national organization. Perhaps one of the greatest services rendered to our members is through the personal correspondence to and from Headquarters. Do our members ever think of the nature of that correspondence and the cost—the tremendous cost—to maintain such a service department?"

[url]https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844...er%20Lewis.pdf[/url]

It appears the link is not working that will take you to the Rosicrucian course manual. It is well worth browsing for it to read. I would have paid big bucks for it at one point. I repeat their sales pitch again for emphasis.

https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844...er%20Lewis.pdf

Right! They have the cost of keeping enough drugs to make themselves calm enough not to break out laughing when they go to the bank. But I am not averse to learning what some real Rosicrucians have learned.

Now you will have reason to say Jesus was a Vampire and even a Nos Feratu or one level less than a person who can shares his knowledge with apostles through his touch. Yes, an enlightenment can occur occasionally without a touch or bite (kidding - sort of). I have known the Goth types who think they are vampires and spoke with them about what I know. I chuckle thinking about it. I have written a book (semi-fiction) called The Nos Feratu. One time the person almost turned as white as a succubus just from talking to me, we had met many times before, and I think word went around because a bunch of these people started coming around like I was an attraction.

If a person is perfect it is like a hologram and the knowledge in every atom is also perfect - but even the people who can de-materialize are not 100% perfect -though they are as close as it gets if they can take every atom to another dimension or level of consciousness. This site (like most Christian or religious sites) calls it Divine. That is fine if they mean something which I call Divine. You might see Divine as a personality - I do not. But an entity with the ability to think - that is at the end of growth in the next realm - as I see it. We have numerous threads here where science broaches consciousness in this realm as well as harnessing the collective. These things are real! But you are right to think you'll believe it when you see it, to paraphrase a book by Wayne Dyer.

"The Divine by Aurora's Son

All of our rituals, practices, and studies are intended to lead us to one thing: Communion with the Divine. There are many ways of looking at both of these terms but through the rituals I see a valid praxis, of actually seeing these terms in a spiritual technology, a way of recognition with All That Is. So how does one teach a concept that there is no physical proof or corollary to? (Notice I did not say any physical manifestation of.) How does an Initiate begin to understand the subtle communication between what is called The One and the Individual? And what is the practical value of this Communion?"

www.lvx.org/files/QuickSiteImages/The_Divine.pdf
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2016 04:49 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

The Old Gaelic Order and OBOD 11 Mar 2016 15:47 #20

• Robert Baird
:) Now it might surprise you that people who call themselves Druids and have been members of OBOD for fifteen years would challenge someone like myself with my name, even if they did not know I authored a book on Druids (In it's second edition I just saw - I get nothing from the publisher.). I have written another book titled Druid's Eggs and one on Ogham and so on. But that is how cults go, they accept dogma and build on what people will accept when you say it with conviction. I asked him how his organization could be Druidic and survive the Roman bounties and Christian purges, and bribes. Here is another example; I just mentioned in the last post that Dryads were made or forced to become Sibylls or seers for the Romans. So I went to check on the Dryads and number one of the google hit parade was this person saying Dryads are not female Druids - they are Greek tree spirits. "About Druids and Druidry - Pàganachd

www.paganachd.com/faq/druids.html

Jump to A lady druid is a “dryad”, right? - A lady druid is a dryad, right? No. A “dryad” is a Greek tree-spirit. It has nothing to do with druids.

Here is someone with a different tune, calling the Druids a holy female sisterhood. Frankly I do not know which is worse.

"Female Druids also known as dryads (Greek) or oak nymphs were oracular priestesses, each with her own personal tree spirit. Dryads were also known as priestesses of Artemis, whose souls dwelt in trees. Dryads could also assume the shapes of serpents and were called Hamadryads or Amadryades.

Dryadism and druidism (Scottish) were two phases of the same religion, restricted to a female priesthood in the earlier, matriarchal stage, but later open to male priests as well. Irish churches were originally known by the old druidic name of dairtech, or “oak-house,” a sacred grove. The Christian church attacked the Druids for their paganism, and also for their tendency to include sacred women in their ranks."

www.kathycrabbe.com/2010/08/d...le-sisterhood/

Hold on to your hat! No kidding this could actually knock your hat off. Outside your body (in your aura or part of your solar body) you have five chakras to go with the seven in your body that co-ordinate the inner chhi and nerve energies (Which Eastern thought knew thousands of years before modern neuroscience.). The people who built the stupas and temples knew a thing or two about these energies also. The Irish and Keltic menhirs and megaliths we have said have piezo electric charges also act as antennae as the Pyramid collects solar and earth grid energy. And we have many threads on the cultural to mind-body evolution and at -one -ments where this will apply. It will also apply to the psychotronic generation through the ankh in the Pavlita generator and the caduceus coiled Kundalini serpent on staffs like the medical groups have and which staffs of ancient esoteric adepts had that were enhanced into the Tepaphone. The shem-an-na conical stones also have similar design.

"The cosmic energies of the heavens above are sometimes channeled into the buildings and megalithic structures of earth using an antenna-like conical structure (i.e. a Spire). On ancient religious architectural buildings like the stupa or pagoda, the mast/yasti/horin is the conical structure that functions as the antenna of the building....

The bending of the spine of the pagoda is derived from the knowledge that came to the Far East from India and India derived it from the Egyptians/Aryan Scythians/Israelites. The spine of the pagoda and the pagoda itself move in a very serpentine manner, which hints at the presence of the Danites {DN?} among the founders of this style of architectural design....

Jacob’s ladder is the spine/axis mundi of the Earth and the human bodies of the Israelite and gentile followers of Christ, who yield their vessels to the influence of the spirit of the Most High God, I AM. According to scripture, God does not dwell in temples made by the hands of men but his church is the human bodies of those same Israelites and gentiles who yield their will to his, and Christ is the cornerstone of the temple (Ephesians 2:20). However, for pagan temples and the bodies of those who yield their mind’s to the Anti-Christ, the keystone/cornerstone or spine of their build is the backbone of the god Ptah/Osiris....

The energies of specific celestial bodies that are channeled into the temple of Osiris/Baal effectively transform the minds and bodies of the individuals exposed to the energy. The shape of the building, in this example, a stupa or gab H1354, magnifies that energy inside of the temple chamber and quickens the process of “enlightenment”. This enlightenment can be defined as a unification of the mind and body of man (the human/physical temple) with the mind and body of the spirit/god/energy of the temple. These temples are typically built in specific locations that align with particular energies that aid the process of transformation and enlightenment....

By chance or design some people, due to their proximity to the alignments, are more influenced by its energies. Perhaps in the distant past this was planned for spiritual leaders, like druidic priests – key occurrences of their lives such as conception, birth and spiritual initiation occurred at strategic locations along the alignments, such as Avebury, during times of peak energy activity. For them, their body’s cells are exposed to a maximum level of energy. The very liquid crystal structure of billions of cells within their bodies resonates with the energy emanating from the fault lines....

“The Laver of Water of Purification refers to the Waters of Binah, the Female Power refelcted in the Waters of Creation.” (p. 61 GD Second Knowledge Lecture) In the Practicus Ritual, the symbolism of the Stolistes, the Cup of Water is discussed:

The Cup of the Stolistes partakes in part of the Symbolism of the Laver of Moses and the Sea of Solomon. On the Tree of Life, it embraces nine of the Sephiroth, exclusive of Kether. Yesod and Malkuth form the triangle below, the former the apex, the latter the base. Like Caduceus, it further represents the Three Elements of Water, Air and Fire. The Crescent is the Water which is above the Firmament, and the Triangle the consuming Fire below, which is opposed to the Celestial Fire symbolized by the upper part of the Caduceus....

The conical crown channels the energy of energy frequency of Nimrod/Osiris/Baal/Buddha and the wearer becomes the embodiment/temple of the god. The knowledge of how to unite/resonate with a god/energy was guard secret and perhaps adds another aspect to the idea of “divine right” of rulership. In the Hindu/Buddhist practice of Vastu Shastra, it is believed that the temple not only is symbolic of the house of the deity on earth but it is the actual deity itself. The human body is a temple, so, adorning it in certain regalia will change the shape/reception of the antenna and temple/body. This will allow the body to channel a particular energy frequency, through oscillation, transforming the human bod/temple into the deity. This is one way that god-kings ruled by divine right or divine rite, for on certain people possessed the divine knowledge/mysteries of metaphysics and occult rites."

arianasiresearch.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/jacobs-ladder-and-the-antenna-of-the-temple/

So you can see form has it's place in the memes and icons of all things. The Pharaoh's hats, the Witch's hat and your dunce cap all focus energy to your Third Eye or Pineal gland we have said was also in the caduceus and looks like a pine cone. Your pineal gland has crystals and acts like a crystal radio set of old as the book The Wonder Child told us people like Gazzaniga and Edelman are researching. Any pressure or energy approaching the Thalami are processed and used by the adept. It was so effective that the Chanes of Central America boarded their kids head to make it separate the brain hemispheres to allow the cosmic energy direct access to the Thalami and Third Eye. Dagobert's trepanning was for this reason and not what academics tell you, he was a Merovingian King of France. One of the reasons laid out by Gardiner for the need of the fresh human thalami is those crystalline structures including Rhodium and Iridium. Thus you have the psychic supermen like the Bush Family who do the Bonesmen Obscene Rituals. I believe it wears off in short order and was just kidding about the Bush family being super.
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2016 15:53 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link