TOPIC: Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 11:59 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
annabelle wrote:
Gaia wrote;
I really don't care if it's propaganda, complete lies or completely true

Yep, that about sums it up, and yet here you are in the truth zone
Useless comment as it is useless to look for the validity of these claims; Dolfy is gone and so are his genitals.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 12:01 #42

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I bet when Adolf imagined his name being talked about in years to come, he didn't think it would be regarding his genitals, or lack of them.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 17:17 #43

• GMP
  • Silver Member
And the prize for ...
Least likely Karaoke pick at a neo-nazi rally goes to..
(All together now..1-2-3....)-

"Hitler has only got one ball,
Goering has two but very small,
Himmler has something similar
But poor old Goebbells has no balls at all."

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 23:11 #44

• Flare
GMP wrote:
Seems like poor old Adolf didn't just " only have one ball'.
No wonder the dude was a tad snippy.
New research reported here...
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

Well... according to a "Harvard-study" it seems he was actually a woman, so where did they get up with the claim he only had 1 testicle..?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/adolf-hitler-was-a-woman-claims-new-harvard-study/
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 23:16 #45

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That'd explain his obsession with strapping Aryan menfolk.

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 23:18 #46

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
@ annabelle, what are you talking about? I couldn't care less for this "news"; Dolfy is and was a horrible figure representing a racist regime.

If he had one, two or three balls I don't know nor care.

The micropenis part has some logic seeing the frustration of that man in all those speeches. He must have been a sad, lonely dwarf. The overcompensation with Houwitsers replacing his own microscopic instrument makes sense.

A racist regime..? Got anything to back up that claim, since the German-led army was the most multicultural army the world had ever seen?

I don't understand why you keep repeating these Hollywood lies, as we have spoken this over and over again and I proved you otherwise on several occasions. You should know better by now, but here you are, just claiming otherwise.

It seems like you are going on a trolling spree in stead of finding out the truth by doing your OWN research and digging in from the German perspective of the story, since Hollywood and the MSM will not tell you how things were back in the day.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 07 Mar 2016 23:29 #47

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flares wrote:
Well... according to a "Harvard-study" it seems he was actually a woman, so where did they get up with the claim he only had 1 testicle..?

Cool, thanks for the info.

Then so far its been established by researchers he was indeed a jewish woman that had one testicle and a micropenis.

Im sure there is more coming... were slowly putting all the pieces together.

Would be cool if they found he was an alien too, you never know.

Im suspicious given all that UFO stuff he was involved with.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 08 Mar 2016 10:20 #48

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
:D oh no, Nazi-Germany was not racist at all... just exclusively kidnapping jews, gypsies and Slaves but in your book that is "justified", not racist.

And you're not looking at the German perspective at all. You're replicating the nazi perspective. That you equate the two shows you lost all nuance. Germans suffered under the nazi regime. Only the higher order nazis profited. And their foreign business partners, immorally making money from warfare just like yer average Rothschild crook.Flares wrote:
Gaia wrote:
@ annabelle, what are you talking about? I couldn't care less for this "news"; Dolfy is and was a horrible figure representing a racist regime.

If he had one, two or three balls I don't know nor care.

The micropenis part has some logic seeing the frustration of that man in all those speeches. He must have been a sad, lonely dwarf. The overcompensation with Houwitsers replacing his own microscopic instrument makes sense.

A racist regime..? Got anything to back up that claim, since the German-led army was the most multicultural army the world had ever seen?

I don't understand why you keep repeating these Hollywood lies, as we have spoken this over and over again and I proved you otherwise on several occasions. You should know better by now, but here you are, just claiming otherwise.

It seems like you are going on a trolling spree in stead of finding out the truth by doing your OWN research and digging in from the German perspective of the story, since Hollywood and the MSM will not tell you how things were back in the day.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 23 Feb 2020 21:49 #49

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
It is difficult for me to give any credance to these MSM hit pieces.

So they constantly remind us he was the most evil man that ever lived... and now but of course he had a tiny dick too.

Seems like MSM overcompensation to me, but for many decades now. :larf:

How can we really know that churchills wasnt smaller? ... and one things for sure, Churchill hadnt been able to see his for quite a while by the time www2 rolled around on account of his piss and food nurtured big pot belly. :larf:

There's only one way to settle this …...Fire up the Tardis and send Doctor Pfwho back in time to take some measurements.......... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings 23 Feb 2020 22:38 #50

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352