Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race?

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 00:51 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
Probably supported by the powerful jews, like all big shot psychos in the last couple of hundred years were. See for a recent example your contributions on the Rwanda genocide.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" is even more important when you have some 50 years, vicious state propaganda, relatively low-profile and lots of space and opportunity. The engineers of the big projects were not all Chinese, for sure.


Thanks for your valid contribution.

Personally I think you are doing a very good job!

Swaying to and fro like a Seelenverkäufer that lost its anchor, between normal language and totally insane rants. Very interesting to watch.

:thumbup:


But I still think that maybe the most shameful thing ever was when they started to impersonate white people on the web?


:dunno:
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2016 00:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:04 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Swaying to and fro like a Seelenverkäufer that lost its anchor, between normal language and totally insane rants. Very interesting to watch.

:thumbup:


But I still think that maybe the most shameful thing ever was when they started to impersonate white people on the web?
.

Youre entertaining sometimes i will give you that.

You see anyone who isnt an adolf booster here as 'impersonating white people' :wissl:

Same goes for anyone who doesnt think every 'non-white (white) person' is in on it somehow, they must be 'impersonating white people' too.. or working for them, etc etc.

Its simply not the case.

And youve been on overdrive about it again the last couple days, hounding other members about it.. who from my pov btw are quite consistent in their views.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Gaia

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:11 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
Youre entertaining sometimes i will give you that.

You see anyone who isnt an adolf booster here as 'impersonating white people' :wissl:

Same goes for anyone who doesnt think every 'non-white (white) person' is in on it somehow, they must be 'impersonating white people' too.. or working for them, etc etc.

Its simply not the case.

And youve been on overdrive about it again the last couple days, hounding other members about it.. who from my pov btw are quite consistent in their views.


You are entertaining, too, sometimes, but not when it gets to your fear of being called a "Nazi" by the usual suspects.

Then you are even using their very terms and hounding those who are called "Nazis" by the usual suspects - no - that's not true - it's only me you are hounding, joining the hasbara, submitting to them and showing your true colours ... one woman is easier to beat in packs than taking a stance for once. No, wrong again, you took a stance - publicly.

Hero on your shield.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2016 01:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:28 #24

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
I dont agree with the way you speak to a number of forum members here and accuse them of being system minions and such, and im not looking at your gender btw but rather what you have written.

Im saying this as a fellow member and not as any kind of mod/admin bullying btw, im not interested in shutting you down in any way, but sometimes you make me cringe :larf: , or should that be facepalm :larf: and i cant help but say something as a member.. even though i know it falls on deaf ears.

Youve entered another thread here and turned the thread title onto other TZ members, accusing them of being shoes in disguise, which is something you do to most people who dont almost universally agree with your views across the board.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Gaia

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:37 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
I dont agree with the way you speak to a number of forum members here and accuse them of being system minions and such, and im not looking at your gender btw but rather what you have written.

Im saying this as a fellow member and not as any kind of mod/admin bullying btw, im not interested in shutting you down in any way, but sometimes you make me cringe :larf: , or should that be facepalm :larf: and i cant help but say something as a member.. even though i know it falls on deaf ears.

Youve entered another thread here and turned the thread title onto other TZ members, accusing them of being shoes in disguise, which is something you do to most people who dont almost universally agree with your views across the board.



I don't agree with you joining the pc majority in attacking me for speaking out.
I am saying this as a forum member, too, and above all as a human being.

I am not the one posting utmost non-pc pictures, swastikas or other explicit material.
I am only making use of my birthright to free speech.

You are the owner of this forum and you recurringly did things against me that were way off the normal funny stuff.
I need not go into details in this place at this time.

I speak for myself and as you can see nobody is here to defend me.
If you - as the owner of this forum - think that what you are doing is right and justified,
have the balls and say that you want me to shut up or go away ffs.

This forum cannot tolerate the opinion of one German woman.

Go figure!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2016 01:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:51 #26

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
If you - as the owner of this forum - think that what you are doing is right and justified,
have the balls and say that you want me to shut up or go away ffs.

This forum cannot tolerate the opinion of one German woman.

Go figure!

.

You are very black and white.. oracle is a bit the same with the shill sock and jew thing (all of TZ is that except for perhaps 3 people apparently) :chuckle:

Ok ive said my 2 shekels :P , you can breathe now, no one is going to remove your opinion here.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 01:55 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
You are very black and white.. oracle is a bit the same with the shill sock and jew thing (all of TZ is that except for perhaps 3 people apparently) :chuckle:

Ok ive said my 2 shekels :P , you can breathe now, no one is going to remove your opinion here.



Oracle and I agree on the overall situation here.

You may do with your shekels what you want.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2016 01:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 02 Jun 2016 02:08 #28

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle and I agree on the overall situation here.
.

I figured you would.. its infested by jews right, and theres how many non-jews here?

Three, four?

:hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 03 Jun 2016 22:03 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle and I agree on the overall situation here.
.

I figured you would.. its infested by jews right, and theres how many non-jews here?

Three, four?

:hahano:



Quite close ... but you neglected to mention/include the silent readers :)


Now that "......." aka "dots" provided proof that the black people in the USA
hate the white people, because they think all of them are like the "banksters",
I think that those black people must have a quite simplistic view of the world,
or they have been manipulated by those they hate most and thus I think this
might be the most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2016 22:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 03 Jun 2016 22:38 #30

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
the non-white race.

:yup:

If you go to a supermarket and put some apples in your basket, do you also ask the personell: "do you also have non-apples"? :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 00:33 #31

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Gaia wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
the non-white race.

:yup:

If you go to a supermarket and put some apples in your basket, do you also ask the personell: "do you also have non-apples"? :roll:

Wrong comparison, as then you would be comparing apples with other kinds of products in the supermarket.

However, with apples you have different kinds, like below:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 19:44 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks, Flare, you took the words right out of my mouth!

Nice to see that there are a few members here who are still in their senses :)

So "dots" told us, that black people hate white people because of the evil
behaviour of the "bankers". What does this mean?

Black people think all whites are evil because of certain old filthy rich Jews?

But on the other hand black people appear to be at the mercy of the "bankers",
as are white people, who are no "bankers".


So why don't they unite with the white people but hate them and want to kill them instead?


:dunno: ... this definitely makes no sense whatsoever.



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oh, btw, I just remember that someone started a thread on IQ ....
I think it was rodin ... maybe he is able to finally solve the knot ...


:dunno:


:right: I Q
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 20:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 20:35 #33

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
^ Well, back in the day blacks actually united with the Germans to fight alongside them...

But nowadays, the blacks are being brainwashed by the media that the white man is to blame for all, by the jews disguising as being whites.
They KNOW the blacks (mostly) can't tell the difference.

Besides that, black and white people don't actually 'mix' well together overall, as they are different kinds of people.
Whites being on average more intelligent, blacks being on average physically stronger/athletic.

One only has to look at the difference in all inventions made by the whites, compared with the blacks.
And the whites are actually builders of civilizations, as where blacks can't hold a country together. Everything they have, has been given
to them by the whites. If we wouldn't have given them anything, they all still would be living in clay huts in Africa and I wonder if they would
have invented the wheel by now...

"White man lends technology to black man"



"Black African culture without White man's opression"



Of course we should help the blacks get along, but not let the blacks get into control, as then it would turn everything into chaos.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 20:41 #34

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
This idea that blacks are like rowdy children who need to be kept in line by their wise white elders and betters is as old as racism itself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:03 #35

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
^ Well, it's obvious that they can't hold a country together themselves and revert to barbarity more then often once they're in charge.

Must say a lot of this has also been caused by the elites appointing certain dictators for them and such.

However... could you name one significant invention the blacks have made...?

And what's wrong with the whites helping the blacks along? I don't think that's racism at all, but doing good to another race.
Problem is, the jews are well-aware of the difference between black and whites and use the blacks against the whites in order to
destroy them, by feeding them anti-white propaganda and telling the whites they are racists if they resist.

You only have to look at what is happening in South-Africa now since the Apartheid has been abolished... the whole place went
from 1st to 3rd world nation and is on the brink of catastrophe. It would have been better for everyone there if the whites would
have remained in charge. Even blacks are actually admitting things were much better for them under Apartheid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:07 #36

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
^ Well, it's obvious that they can't hold a country together themselves and revert to barbarity more then often once they're in charge.

Must say a lot of this has also been caused by the elites appointing certain dictators for them and such.

However... could you name one significant invention the blacks have made...?

And what's wrong with the whites helping the blacks along? I don't think that's racism at all, but doing good to another race.
Problem is, the jews are well-aware of the difference between black and whites and use the blacks against the whites in order to
destroy them, by feeding them anti-white propaganda and telling the whites they are racists if they resist.

You only have to look at what is happening in South-Africa now since the Apartheid has been abolished... the whole place went
from 1st to 3rd world nation and is on the brink of catastrophe. It would have been better for everyone there if the whites would
have remained in charge. Even blacks are actually admitting things were much better for them under Apartheid.

Colonialist Flare talking about "those funny little negroes" in the same pejorative way as jews are talking about us, the goyim.

How ironic. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:12 #37

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
^ I talk about helping the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:13 #38

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I don't know why they don't just join forces. They've both got this "ain't we special" thing going on.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:20 #39

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
^ I talk about """helping""" the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Drop the false policor mask, it doesn't fit you.

You are a proud White Supremacist, much, very much, in the same way the Elitist jews see themselves.

You cannot even help your "own" race that is "getting extinct" as you're too afraid to have children. They interfere with your gaming time. :larf:
You've never been to Africa, let alone helped out a black person there. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 21:21 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The most shameful thing to ever happen to the non-white race? 04 Jun 2016 21:34 #40

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15301
  • Likes received: 5824
Gaia wrote:
@ TT: the horrors of Mao Zedong are "definately" one of the most impacting acts on a non-white race, ever. Very few psychopaths in the world, of past and present, would be able to top that cruelty.

Yea, or check out this guy, Pol Pot... who seemed a tad paranoid:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.