Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth About the Native American Genocide

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 14:12 #81

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Europe 1491

Europeans have one-tenth of the space, people have a lack of land and what they work on is not even theirs. Most people are farmers, it is heavier work, their main diet is bread and porridge. Europe is filled with fields owned by nobles and the church and tilled by peasants. Hunting is banned except for nobles. Wild animals are retreating into the forests, agriculture is pushing wildlife back. Fishing is approved, eating meat is banned for over 100 days a year. Intensive agriculture is damaging the fish supplies. In 1491 in Europe the rivers and lakes are empty and dirty. In the Americas, fishing is not an industry and it is not affected by farming/agriculture, there is an abundance of supply.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 15:06 #82

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Flare wrote:

''So probably they invented the "Indian Holocaust" right there along with it, to feed 'white guilt' to the Americans.''
truth-zone.net/forum/history/67453-the-truth-about-the-native-american-genocide.html?start=60#222152

The word ''probably'' indicates an assumption based on what exactely Flare ?

If you cannot prove your probability it remains not true.

Annabelle wrote:
I also personally have known survivors of the residential schools. That is children who were FORCIBLY taken from their families by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police having been given that authority by the Canadian Government. Those Native children were kidnapped and forced to go into residential schools where they were then cut off contact from there families and forced to give up speaking there own language and forced to give up their own customs and heritage.

Many of them were mistreated and physically abused, some were sexually abused. Some children were beaten to death and others were purposefully left to die of illnesses with no treatment. Many of these children were buried in unmarked graves. My own Grandmother spent eight years in one of these residential schools, she witnessed a small native girl, in front of her, get beaten to death by a nun. It has left a long and painful legacy and lingers on to this day.

In my opinion you disregard and show no empathy for the testimony of Annabelle Flare

Is it because of the White Man 's guilt that you carry ,or are just a disrespectfull

white supremacist named Wasi'chu : a greedy white man who has taken the best meat for himself

To me your are a disgrace to my tribe,and I find no honour in you Flare
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Gaia

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 17:10 #83

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
Europe 1491

Europeans have one-tenth of the space, people have a lack of land and what they work on is not even theirs. Most people are farmers, it is heavier work, their main diet is bread and porridge. Europe is filled with fields owned by nobles and the church and tilled by peasants. Hunting is banned except for nobles. Wild animals are retreating into the forests, agriculture is pushing wildlife back. Fishing is approved, eating meat is banned for over 100 days a year. Intensive agriculture is damaging the fish supplies. In 1491 in Europe the rivers and lakes are empty and dirty. In the Americas, fishing is not an industry and it is not affected by farming/agriculture, there is an abundance of supply.

15th century castles:

14th century caste, in Scotland:

13th century castle, built in the Netherlands:

Now compare that to this:

"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 17:15 by Flare.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 17:25 #84

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
3000 BC - 1500 AD

Architecture

Unique art

Now compare that to this:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 17:36 #85

• GMP
  • Silver Member
If , as claimed, Native - American culture was so vastly superior..
how come in didn't last do you think?
Nostalgia aint what it used to be but contemporary white folks pining for long-dead human sacrificers who enjoyed an average life expectancy of around 27 smacks of self-loathing.
:)
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 17:36 by GMP.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 19:46 #86

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Cultural genocide : to "kill the Indian and save the man."

Documentary '' The Thick Dark Fog - Trailer

Walter Littlemoon attended a federal Indian boarding school in South Dakota sixty years ago.
The mission of many of these schools in 1950, was still to "kill the Indian and save the man."
The children were not allowed to be Indians -- to speak their language or express their culture or
native identity in any way at the risk of being severely beaten, humiliated or abused.
What effects did these actions cause?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 20:36 #87

• Flare
^ Yea, next thing you're gonna post is "Schindlers List" as proof for the Holocaust right? :chuckle:

That documentary is so mainstream and won a couple of jewish awards that i'd throw that right out of the window if I'd were you.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 20:52 #88

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:wissl:

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 20:54 by Flare.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 21:25 #89

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Flare wrote:
^ Yea, next thing you're gonna post is "Schindlers List" as proof for the Holocaust right? :chuckle:

That documentary is so mainstream and won a couple of jewish awards that i'd throw that right out of the window if I'd were you.

Yes it's very mainstream not to be able to : speak your own language or express your culture or your native identity

and being at the risk of being severely beaten, humiliated or abused.

You really show your true colors Flare ; it is black and white

PFZIPFEI wrote:
''There is a thread on this forum since 02 Nov 2014
Columbus, the Expulsion of Jews from Spain and the Jewish Discovery of the New World
which renders the "discussion" on this thread obsolete.
The search function is still available... btw.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 21:26 by Cinta.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 21:32 #90

• Flare
^ To me it's all about preservation of the white race, as we are under attack and on the brink of destruction.

They use all kinds of methods in order to get their way, like feeding 'White Guilt' in order to break the moral of the people.

Guilt for stuff that didn't happen, like the Holocaust... and this Indian genocide which didn't happen.

Yes it was war for a couple of centuries, yes there were some massacres (also committed by the Indians by the way)... but no, there was no systematic genocide of the Indians.

The only reason for their gradual population decline was because of disease.

ww2truth.com/

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:03 #91

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Flare wrote:
^ To me it's all about preservation of the white race, as we are under attack and on the brink of destruction.

They use all kinds of methods in order to get their way, like feeding 'White Guilt' in order to break the moral of the people.

Guilt for stuff that didn't happen, like the Holocaust... and this Indian genocide which didn't happen.

Yes it was war for a couple of centuries, yes there were some massacres (also committed by the Indians by the way)... but no, there was no systematic genocide of the Indians.

In order break the moral of your beloved white people they need to have morals

So there's nothing here to break Flare

I am sorry you fail to understand the truths presented here in this thread

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:12 #92

• Flare
Cinta wrote:
Flare wrote:

Here, have a look at what's going on:

ww2truth.com/

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:18 #93

• Cinta
  • Never Again
GMP wrote:
If , as claimed, Native - American culture was so vastly superior..
how come in didn't last do you think?
Nostalgia aint what it used to be but contemporary white folks pining for long-dead human sacrificers who enjoyed an average life expectancy of around 27 smacks of self-loathing.
:)

:facepalm:

Wasi'chu ,the white man killed the Indian GMP and saved a couple and put them in camps."

Sounds familiar doesn't it

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:23 #94

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Flare wrote:

Here, have a look at what's going on:

I thought the topic was : The Truth About the Native American Genocide :dunno:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:47 #95

Cinta wrote:
Flare wrote:

''So probably they invented the "Indian Holocaust" right there along with it, to feed 'white guilt' to the Americans.''
truth-zone.net/forum/history/67453-the-truth-about-the-native-american-genocide.html?start=60#222152

The word ''probably'' indicates an assumption based on what exactely Flare ?

If you cannot prove your probability it remains not true.

Annabelle wrote:
I also personally have known survivors of the residential schools. That is children who were FORCIBLY taken from their families by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police having been given that authority by the Canadian Government. Those Native children were kidnapped and forced to go into residential schools where they were then cut off contact from there families and forced to give up speaking there own language and forced to give up their own customs and heritage.

Many of them were mistreated and physically abused, some were sexually abused. Some children were beaten to death and others were purposefully left to die of illnesses with no treatment. Many of these children were buried in unmarked graves. My own Grandmother spent eight years in one of these residential schools, she witnessed a small native girl, in front of her, get beaten to death by a nun. It has left a long and painful legacy and lingers on to this day.

In my opinion you disregard and show no empathy for the testimony of Annabelle Flare

Is it because of the White Man 's guilt that you carry ,or are just a disrespectfull

white supremacist named Wasi'chu : a greedy white man who has taken the best meat for himself

To me your are a disgrace to my tribe,and I find no honour in you Flare

The white Man's guilt? I don't feel any guilt whatsoever for any wrong my ancestors may have done, and neither should anybody else, no matter what race they may be. None of my family ancestors brought slaves over from Africa, owned slaves, or profiteered from the Trans Atlantic Slave trade. It was mainly Jews and rich Arabs who owned slaves and profiteered from the slave trade. This is a matter of historical fact, and nothing to do with being ''Anti-Semitic.'' It's also a matter of Historical fact that slaves heading West were treated far more humanely than the one's heading East and owned by Arabs. The Arabs and Semites often used to castrate male slaves, and also often cut their tongues out.

When are the Semitic races going to hold their hands up to the major role they played in the Slave trade, and their own horrific crimes against humanity? Slavery still hasn't been abolished in some Eastern cultures to this very day, and in fact is still encouraged and openly practised in some of these backward cultures.

You also think throughout history the only people who have done any wrong are white people? You have a very narrow minded and slanted view of history if you think that's the case, Cinta. All races have at some time or another conquered others, and gone to war against other tribes or Nations. It just so happens white people had superior Warriors and superior weapons at one time.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:26 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 22:57 #96

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
White, black, red, yellow and brown guilt or pride indeed are nonsense.

But if you propose the idea that "a more advanced -in certain aspects- tribe is allowed to conquer another tribe", then you cannot be against jews conquering whites.

If your stance is that people should be left in peace, no matter their race, religion, "ethnicity" or other irrelevant factors, then the opposition against the conquest of the Americas AND the ruling of certain jews over other whites is consistent.

Hailing the conquest by whites while at the same time hating the conquest by jews is completely hypocrite.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 23:05 #97

That's not what I said. So you admit Jews are trying to conquer whites? Are you Jewish yourself, Gaia?

If so then don't think for one second you are superior to me. You are not, neither morally, neither intellectually, neither spiritually or physically superior to me.

And no, Jews, or any other race or tribe have no right whatsoever to try and enslave other races. No matter whether they think ''God'' commands them to do it or not.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:07 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 23:12 #98

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
That's not what I said. So you admit Jews are trying to conquer whites? Are you Jewish yourself, Gaia?

It is clear that the psychopathic Elitist jews are trying to do that, yes.

No, I am not jewish, like stated many times before. My paternal grandfather was jewish, but my father nor my mother were.
If so then don't think for one second you are superior to me. You are not, neither morally, neither intellectually, neither spiritually or physically superior to me.

And no, Jews, or any other race or tribe have no right whatsoever to try and enslave other races. No matter whether they think ''God'' commands them to do it or not.

So how come you are not criticising Ze Baby for his praise of the White Enslavement of "inferior" indigenous peoples in the Americas? Afraid to lose your "friends"? :ponda:

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 23:20 #99

Nobody is praising the Enslavement of "inferior" indigenous peoples in the Americas, he's just not allowing himself to be being brow-beaten down with the pervasive and insidious collective white guilt that is being foisted upon ALL white people.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:24 by Return of Zorro.

The Truth About the Native American Genocide 13 Jul 2016 23:30 #100

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Nobody is praising the Enslavement of "inferior" indigenous peoples in the Americas, he's just not allowing himself to be being brow-beaten down with the pervasive and insidious collective white guilt that is being foisted upon ALL white people.
Oh really? :larf:

He is:
- showing he has no clue whatsoever about the whole topic, as evidenced by annabelle, Cinta and me
- praising the conquest "because those savages were primitive anyway" (just the same thought jewish Crazy Apes have when talking about their fellow Homo sapiens who they consider "goys"
- making false comparisons between European grand architecture with simple living spaces instead of comparing the Colloseum with Chitchen Itza and the tipis with the houses of the average European
- using this false comparison to back-up the second and using his lack of knowledge to present a false history of the Americas, by many millennia

:facepalm:
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:30 by Gaia.