Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust Cult, Revisited.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 09 Aug 2016 23:20 #1

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
I think most people around here know that the holocaust was largely a load of crap. But now I can do something that I couldn't do before. Upload pictures. Let's talk about jewish internment camp at Auschwitz. Which was said to be the worst of the worst "death camp." I will show a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says that 4 million jews were murdered there. The new plaque on the right that is there now says that only 1.5 million jews died there. (None of whom were gassed) But even that number is a vast overstatement. Recently the pope visited Auschwitz and prayed there. No doubt one of the things he prayed for was that the real truth never be known.

I will also include a couple pictures of the swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. You wouldn't build a swimming pool for people you intend to murder. Also, I have heard it said that the swimming pool was supposed to provide water in case of a fire. But Auschwitz had running water! So they wouldn't have need the pool for that. Not that such a small pool would have helped a lot anyway. I will include another picture of the water supply to the pool itself.

I will also include a couple of pictures of a couple documents that tell how many jews died in various jewish internment camps. One was from 1979 and the other was I think from 1984. They say that the total deaths were from about 271,000 to about 281,000.

[/img]
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2016 23:43 by cultsmasher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 09 Aug 2016 23:46 #2

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Sorry. For some reason, I couldn't get the pictures of the plaques to load. I will try it again here. If it doesn't work, I guess it isn't going to. [/img]
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2016 23:48 by cultsmasher.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 10 Aug 2016 02:00 #3

• Straight Shooter
Stop making new threads for topics we already have here, thank you.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 10 Aug 2016 10:51 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
A swimming pool (for the SS) that some prisoners may have been permitted to use means to you that no homicidal chambers existed.

This is the sort of rubbish that you use to support your general premise of holocaust denial.

Oh wait - ''there was running water'' ah - so if there is running water and a swimming pool in a location that means it's not permissible to kill people in a building using HCN. I've heard it all now surely :larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2016 11:48 by Frothy.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 10 Aug 2016 23:53 #5

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
I don't know about the lands around Auschwitz. But if Germans wanted to go swimming, there were probably lakes around where they could have done it. Also, if the pool was meant for guards, it wouldn't have been in the prison camp itself. Another thing is that I don't know who the bugger is who's post is above yours. But he is right about there having been other holocaust threads. If you had been following along at all with the one called "Everything I was taught about WW II is a lie," you should know that there were no gas chambers. I posted a couple of documents that showed what the number of jews who died in the listed jewish internment camps were. And who was responsible for their deaths? The Allies! Because it was because of the hardships that their war caused that caused those deaths. Also, if that war hadn't put a stop to the deportation of jews, most of those camps probably wouldn't have existed to begin with.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 03:24 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
:larf:
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2016 03:44 by Frothy.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 03:35 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
cultsmashersmasher wrote:
cultsmasher wrote:
I don't know about the lands around Auschwitz.

You can visit Auschwitz. They have no border control against USAmericans.
But if Germans

Germans are people from Germany, or mostly who speak German. German Russians? German Argentinians?

You mean Nazis. Camp Commanders. Those in charge to keep the whole freak show going?
wanted to go swimming,

They would invest in the most luxurious swimming pools possible with the highly respected and well-known German technological advancements.
there were probably lakes around

Good for the Germans (the people), the ducks and the dogs indeed. Have you ever swum in a German lake outside of July-August?
where they could have done it.

The "most powerful" have the best gadgets. Fake democracies and dictatorships vary in the level of control, but the latter favour the exclusivity.
Also, if the pool was meant for guards,

For those in power. The sheep can bath in the pathetic ponds. The "bosses" (instructed by the Zionist Hand) have the heated pools with the non-existing gas coming from chambers.
it wouldn't have been

Any assessment study of this to present? Chances of A, so many %, chances of cultsmashtroll being right so few %, those kind of publications? Doesn't need to be "peer- reviewed" cloud, but anything?
in the prison camp itself.

That is the area of control. USAmericans "on camp" also could eat Iraqian kebab, but still have their own Whopper Burger Poison Kings and Dead Domino's Duplobillionaires Doughnuts, right?
Another thing is that I don't know who the bugger is

Trust me, I know.
who's post is above yours. But he is right about there having been other holocaust threads. If you had been following along at all with the one called "Everything I was taught about WW II is a lie," you should know that there were no gas chambers.

There were no gas chambers for humans. There were places where delousing took place that used HCN, provided by BASF-IF Farben.
I posted a couple of documents that showed what the number of jews who died in the listed jewish internment camps were.

And I have written a critical review of that, my first post on this forum. Seek and thou shall find.

And who was responsible for their deaths?

First level: "individual Nazis"
Steered by second level "The Nazi Controllers"
Steered by third level "The NaZionist Hand"
The Allies!

The faults of your neighbours do not compensate for your own errors in any way, shape or form.
Because it was because of the hardships that their war caused that caused those deaths.

- hardship of sick forced labour
- diseases
- killings
- suicides

adds up to some number, somewhere between 500,000 and 4-5 million, not the magical six.
Also, if

Applying logic to the sickest of all (propaganda) wars of all time, traumatising centuries with is nonsense.
that war hadn't put a stop to the deportation of jews, most of those camps probably wouldn't have existed to begin with.

Forced labour to produce the weaponry and militaristic madness of The Third Reich was the primary target.

The one in the background was the sacrifice of many many jews to The Sick Psychopathic Zionist Hand, to have an eternal claim on the tiny horrible piece of nice Earth in Israel.

Business men as the stereotypical jew is, could have bought the place from the late British Empire and have made something cozy, also for neighbours. But the psychos chose otherwise.

To assume Adolph Rothschild and his jewgay party crowd were some kind of Asterix independent force in a Zionist Hand dominated world, is madness.

Also there you find more, when you seek. Did you join to smash your own cult, or to truth seek?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 03:44 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
cultsmasher wrote:
I don't know about the lands around Auschwitz. But if Germans wanted to go swimming, there were probably lakes around where they could have done it. Also, if the pool was meant for guards, it wouldn't have been in the prison camp itself. Another thing is that I don't know who the bugger is who's post is above yours. But he is right about there having been other holocaust threads. If you had been following along at all with the one called "Everything I was taught about WW II is a lie," you should know that there were no gas chambers. I posted a couple of documents that showed what the number of jews who died in the listed jewish internment camps were. And who was responsible for their deaths? The Allies! Because it was because of the hardships that their war caused that caused those deaths. Also, if that war hadn't put a stop to the deportation of jews, most of those camps probably wouldn't have existed to begin with.

''If Germans wanted to go swimming there were probably lakes around outside of the camp'' lol, in the army you can't just leave your unit and go off swimming, it's why even today army camps have a bar etc... The soldiers can't just nip on out for a beer when ever they like, they use the camp bar, or gym or whatever else there is available to use for leisure on site.

Regardless what you've written in other threads eg - that you want to ''impale babies on a pitch fork'' you're suggesting the presence of a swimming pool means that homicidal chambers using HCN didn't exist. Even if the pool was for the prisoners and not used by the SS , it could have easily been that that non-Jewish privileged Polish prisons, such as political prisoners could have used it. it does not prove that homicidal chambers did not exist, or were not used.

You're poor at presenting the holocaust denial narrative, it's as though you have set out to make it fail.

I agree that the numbers are inconsistent with regards to holocaust deaths, but the reduction/fluctuation of numbers does not mean that the homicidal chambers did not exist.

The lower figure makes the logistics more practicable, 6 million was a figure that was used by Zionists prior to WW2, it's a holocaust prophecy figure, it's not based on fact - rather a fulfilment, a sort of target number that triggers the phrase holocaust, so they just needed to bump the real figure up to 6 million to be able to say ''holocaust''.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2016 05:06 by Frothy.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 03:50 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
NSBaby has been quite quiet during my chosen absence, but Frothy Shill, the dirtiest of them here, has profited from my missing arrows against his timid tactics and sly strategies, I see.

Keep shilling, you only expose yourself more and more.

Great to observe. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 04:31 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
NSBaby has been quite quiet during my chosen absence, but Frothy Shill, the dirtiest of them here, has profited from my missing arrows against his timid tactics and sly strategies, I see.

Keep shilling, you only expose yourself more and more.

Great to observe. :thumbup:

Unlike most of your posts, which are a symptom of mental illness, quite depressing to observe. you're just another one of these sick absolutists.

''it's all lies, lies I tell you, lies aaaaaaargh !!!!!!''

Poor sod :sadno:
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2016 04:34 by Frothy.

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 11 Aug 2016 16:18 #11

• GMP
  • Silver Member
We've got a Holocaust thread already.
Why not join in that one cultsmasher?
Why keep starting threads on topics already covered on TZ?
Do you find it difficult to play well with others?

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 12 Aug 2016 07:52 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
GMP wrote:
We've got a Holocaust thread already.
Why not join in that one cultsmasher?
Why keep starting threads on topics already covered on TZ?
Do you find it difficult to play well with others?

The ''Holocaust'' needs a subsection so that topics can be debated with lots of different debates occurring at once ie, it's difficult to debate something like Prussian Blue staining when other posters are debating the modern freedom of speech laws regarding the Holocaust on the same thread at the same time.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2016 07:53 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 12 Aug 2016 09:43 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
The ''Holocaust'' needs a subsection so that topics can be debated with lots of different debates occurring at once ie, it's difficult to debate something like Prussian Blue staining when other posters are debating the modern freedom of speech laws regarding the Holocaust on the same thread at the same time.

Well peeps can use the history section for now... i know ive merged threads in the past but i can abstain from that.

Im not even a fan of merging threads, i personally dont have issues with multiple threads and especially if they are about specific and differing subsets of the overarching topic.

I dont always talk to zorro about moderation, we individually make the calls at times, i notice he hasnt merged this one, im fine with it staying as it is.

To "unpick" previous mergings of other threads might be a clusterfuck though, but technically possible perhaps as the database has records of the various topics and what was merged into what... where it becomes more difficult is things posted after the merge as they can pertain to any of the original threads... that would need sorting manually.

I conceed i was probably too hasty in merging holocaust threads in the past.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The Holocaust Cult, Revisited. 13 Aug 2016 08:26 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Well Machiavelli,

I had commenced two threads regarding the holocaust, one was about ''Evidence of Treblinka'' which was basically relying on the evidence of SS men and civil engineers that were commissioned to design and oversee construction of certain buildings. The other was about ''Who Created The Holohoax'' and posed the question of when it came into the public consciousness, who planned it, how where and when.

I thought that both threads had been quite sensible, but as you know they were trolled to death by the subjective views of our resident holocaust deniers on mass, and subsequently lost their point and were merged, they became a free for all ''shove your holocaust post here pal'' sort of dump. The questions were never answered, it's just the usual ''commie/Jew/hasbara/shill/ that believes everything that he was taught at school, where's the murder plan?'' bs, instead of providing any intelligent input possibly with the exception of Voltaire.

The local holocaust deniers union now circle that merged thread in case anyone posts anything on it which is contradictory to their pov. In other words there is a sort of taboo here about posting anything about the holocaust that is not within the narrative that is shared by a number of posters on patrol.... They have to keep up the ''shill/commie/SJW/Jew thing in case anything else is posted outside of their shared agreement. So I don't think there will be a lot of call for a holocaust sub-section that is properly moderated and posted on topic because they will struggle to defend their narrative, which has to be the reason for their previous behaviour.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2016 09:37 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP