Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 14 Oct 2016 08:28 #81

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
Gaia wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
So according to your source Rudolf Hoess confessed to 2.5M gassings\burnings right ?
And you are presenting this as evidence of the holocaust happening as stated because
of said confession . I assume this to be correct.

However please can you confirm the above

I.E. 2.5 million deaths by gassing with a further 1/2m by disease starvation

I await your response.......

No, the Residential Rat, or Blue-stained Zyklon Tackler, or Cousin_Freaky, doesn't believe in the numbers of the "gassings".

The other physical and chemical impossibilities of the "gas chambers" presented to us as real (yet constructed after 1945) and your valid point about the cremations and the necessary fueling material for that he just avoids to answer.

Better go with notoriously unreliable "witness accounts" and play deaf against all arguments.

Quite.
I also noticed that apart from ignoring questions regarding fuel logistics etc for
the holocaust to happen your post with numerous names of persons that denied
the holocaust was also ignored along with the chap who "confessed" to gassings
at Buchenwald. A camp where no gas chambers are being claimed :dunno:

And to put the tin lid on it all a monster "confession" from Rudolf Hoess !
One only has to look at the current plaque at Auschwitz regarding the amount
of claimed deaths to see that Hoess "confession" is, at best, unreliable.

However, I expect more dogma from the Ratmeister.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 14 Oct 2016 18:05 #82

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
bsolutely the numbers are wildly inflated, and many other than jews also died.
does anyone have any sensible.believable figures for the deaths.
surely, no sensible person can deny that there were many deaths in the camps.
they were not resorts, they were death camps, after all.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 14 Oct 2016 19:21 #83

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
bd wrote:
bsolutely the numbers are wildly inflated, and many other than jews also died.
does anyone have any sensible.believable figures for the deaths.
surely, no sensible person can deny that there were many deaths in the camps.
they were not resorts, they were death camps, after all.

The Red Cross stated a figure of 272,000 which includes Gypys Political prisoners
communists peodophiles as well as Jews.
Clearly 272,000 is 272,000 too many.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, GMP

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 14 Oct 2016 19:29 #84

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
any number is too many .. agreed.
that said, i am under no illusion that the 'allied forces' were humanitarians.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 14 Oct 2016 19:43 #85

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
The Red Cross numbers are a minimum only. It was not that a certified honest Red Cross doctor was present every second to register every death.

The Nazi "admitting" to "gas chambers" in Buchenwald shows how much they were aligned with the lie part of the Holocaust. A real camp commander of Buchenwald would never make that "mistake".

"Uf yes, now you ask me, I indeed gassed thousands of people here.
But sir, there were no gas chambers there.
Eeh, well, I still gassed them"

:facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 15 Oct 2016 01:18 #86

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10306
  • Likes received: 2927
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Flare

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 11:25 #87

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Hokuspokus wrote
So according to your source Rudolf Hoess confessed to 2.5M gassings\burnings right ?
And you are presenting this as evidence of the holocaust happening as stated because
of said confession . I assume this to be correct.

However please can you confirm the above

I.E. 2.5 million deaths by gassing with a further 1/2m by disease starvation

I await your response..

I'm only presenting evidence that no nazi denied the homicidal gas chambers, your reason for this is because their families needed to be protected or that they were being tortured, but you have no evidence of any nazi that admitted to the homicidal gas chambers being tortured or their families being in danger according to their trial pleads, And even after that up until the present day no Nazis have come out and said ''i was forced to lie'' etc...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 11:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 11:33 #88

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
BTW the thread is off topic again, It's not about ''no gas chambers existed'' or what the red cross said.

It does not matter their trail verdict if they gave testimony at a trial, but rather did they deny the homicidal gas chambers existed/were used, it's quite simple really. Gaia posted some names (without unedited video footage) via the link from CODOH Voltaire gave, but they only seemed to have denied the homicidal gas chambers either on a temporary basis or denied certain accusations about their involvement but admitted to other accusations about them regarding the homicidal gas chambers. Thus, I have already submitted on behalf of the thread premise that a few Nazis had made gas chamber denial pleads but decided not to maintain those pleads.

What the thread premise if looking for is a Nazi either during their trial, or at any time thereafter who came out and said ''These were no homicidal gas chambers, i was there etc....''

As I say, I'm happy to have the thread premise defeated if there is such a person, at least the premise could be changed to ''The Nazi who denied the holocaust'' etc..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 12:49 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 12:32 #89

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Here is a list and a few details of the The Sobibor Personnel



Erich Bauer
SS-Oberscharführer. Born 1900, Germany.
Short in stature but well built, Bauer was in charge of the gas chambers in Lager III at Sobibor. He was cruel and sadistic; when a transport was gassed he usually seen on the roof checking the gassing process through a glass window. Arrested after he was recognized by Samuel Lerer in a Berlin amusement park. Sentenced to life imprisonment in 1950, Bauer died in a Berlin prison in 1980.

Rudolf Beckmann
SS-Oberscharführer.
Official in Sobibor; killed in the revold on October 14, 1943.

Kurt Bolender
SS-Oberscharführer. Born May 21, 1912.
Active in the euthanasia program as a corpse cremator. Sent to Sobibor at the beginning of 1942, he was in charge of cremation in Lager III. Brutal and ruthless, he would throw babies straight into the transport carts like sacks of potatoes. Transferred to Treblinka in September 1942. Arrested in May 1961 under the name "Brenner" [german, transl. "Burner" i.e. af person who incinerates something] while working as a porter in a hotel in Hamburg. In his home, police found the inlaid mongram "KB" (made by Szlomo Szmajzner [a survivour of Sobibor who was forced to work as a goldsmith for the SS-personnel]) from the handle of his whip, saved as a souvenir. Committed suicide in December 1965 by hanging himself in his detention cell in Hagen, Germany.

Paul Bredow
SS-Oberscharführer.
Active in the euthanasia program. In Sobibor mostly in charge of the Lazarett where victims not able to go unaided to the gas chambers were murdered. Very sadistic, each day he personally killed a number of Jews who were unfortunate enough to cross his path. Disappeared in 1945.

Arthus Dacshel
Oberwachtmeister der Polizei.
Active in the euthanasia program in Sonnenstein as a body cremator. Later worked in Belzec and Sobibor where he supervised the construction of Lager IV. Disappeared in 1945.

Werner Dubious
SS-Obershcarführer. Born June 26, 1913 in Germany.
Member of the elite SS since 1937. In 1938 he was guard in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp for nine months. Was active in the euthanasia program as a corpse cremator. Later worked at Belzec and transferred to Sobibor in the beginning of June 1943. Sometimes supervised the Waldkommando. Badly wounded in the revolt. Aquitted at the Belzec trial in Munich in 1963-64. Rearrested and sentenced to three years imprisonment at the Sobibor trial in Hagen in 1966. Died in 1973, before an additional charge for crimes at Belzec could be brought against him.

Herbert Floss
SS-Scharführer. Born 1912, Germany.
Killed by Ukranian guards days after the revolt in November 1943 while he was assisting the guards in their return to Trawniki training camp.

Kurt Franz
SS-Oberscharführer. Staff cook in the ehthanasia institutions of Grafeneck, Brandenburg, Hartheim and Sonnenstein. From early 1942 worked at Belzec and later in Treblinka where he advanced to deputy commandant On June 21, 1943, nominated to the officer's rank of SS-Untersturmführer on Himmler's personal order. Arrived at Sobibor at the end of October 1943 with a group of Jews from Treblinka, brought for the dismantling of the camp. Notoriously cruel. Sentenced after the war to life imprisonment, he was released in 1993 because of old age. Lives in Düsseldorf.

Karl Frenzel
SS-Oberscharführer. Born August 28, 1911, in Zehdenick/Havel.
He became a member of the Nazi party in August 1930. A carpenter by trade. Formerly employed in the euthanasia program. Arrived at Sobibor with Stangl's group on April 28, 1942. In Sobibor he was in charge of Lager I where JEwish prisoners were kept. Cruel and sadistic. Surviving his superior, he was in charge of Sobibor at the time of the revolt. After the revolt he was sent to Italy where he served with Wirth in Fiume and Trieste. At the time of his arrest on March 22, 1962, he was emplyed as a theater lighting technician. Sentenced to life imprisonment, he was released due to poor health after serving sixteen years. Frenzel now lives under "house arrest" in the village of Gorben-auf-der-Horst, Germany.

Erich Fuchs
SS-Unterscharführer. Born 1902, Germany.
Member of the euthanasia program in the institutions of Brandenburg and Bernburg. In February 1942 he helped in the construction of the gas chambers at Belzec. After April 1942 he worked at Sobibor, later at Treblinka. After the war he was a car salesman. Acquitted at the Belzec trial in Munich 1963-64. Rearrested and sentenced to four years imprisonment at the Sobibor Trial in Hagen in 1966. Fuchs was married for the sixth time during the trial. Died in 1984.

Odilo Globocnik
SS-Brigadeführer. Born 1904 in Trieste.
He won Nazi approval in 1938 by working for the seizure of Austria. As a reward he was made Gauleiter of Vienna. In 1941 he was made the head of Operation Reinhard. He committed suicide on May 31, 1945 in Austria, after his arrest by British troops.

Hubert Gomerski
SS-Oberscharführer. Short and stocky; age 35 at the time he worked in Sobibor. He supervised the Waldkommando. A sadistic murderer. Sentenced in 1948 to life in prison, he was released in 1972 because of poor health. In 1974 he was sentenced to another fifteen years.

Paul Groth
SS-Scharführer.
He performed his tasks with zeal and sadism, usuially accompanied by the dog "Barry" (the size of a small pony, the dog was trained to attack prisoners). Extremely cruel. Involved with a Jewish cleaning girl named Ruth. At the end of 1942 he was transferred to Belzec and was in charge of the train which brought the last work Jews from Belzec to Sobibor for execution in the early summer of 1943. Disappeared at the end of the war; officially declared dead by a German court in 1951, at the request of his wife.

Robert Jührs
SS-Unterscharführer. Born on October 17, 1911.
Active in the Euthanasia program. Member of the Belzec staff until March 1943, later active in the Dorohusza camp, and after the liquidation of the Jewish prisoners, sent to Sobibor on November 5, 1943, to supervise the dismantling of the structures. Took part in the execution of the last group of over thirty Jews. Aquitted at the Belzec trial in Munich 1963-1964. Jürhs today lives in Frankfurt-am-Main.

Johann Klier
SS-Unterscharfürer. Born in 1901, Germany. In charge of the bakery and shoe storeroom. Secretly helped Jews. On the basis of victims' testimonies he was aquitted at his 1950 trial in Berlin.

Erich Lachmann
Former memeber of the police Silesia, Germany, with the rank of Oberwachmeister (Staff Sergant).
In 1941 sent to Lublin and to SS-training camp Trawniki as an instuctor to Ukranian volunteers for guard duties. In June 1942 he was transferred to Sobibor and later ordered to report to Treblinka. On the way to this camp he deserted with the help of his Polish girlfriend. Arrested after roaming the streets of Warzaw for six weeks he was sentenced by an SS court in Lublin to six years prison. After short stays in different detention camps, he was sent as a prisoner to the Dachau concentration camp.

Erwin Lambert
SS-unterscharführer. Born July 12, 1909, in Schildow near Berlin.
A mason by trade. Member of the Nazi party since 1933. Arrived in Sobibor at the end of September 1942 for a three-week period in connection with the installation of gas-chambers. Sentenced to three years imprisonment at the Sobibor tiral in Hagen in 1966.

Ludwig Karl
SS-scharführer.
Worked in the euthanasia program and also worked in Treblinka and Sobibor. Treated the Jews in a humane way.

Hermann Michel
SS-Oberscharführer, about 35 years old at the time he worked at Sobibor.
Tall and delicate, he addressed the incoming transports; his polite and refined speech earned him the nickname "Preacher". Cruel, and a master of deception. Detained by the US Army, at Bad Aiblingen, Bavaria, but released on April 19, 1946. Cashed a certificate of credit for $191.60 on January 15, 1948, and disappeared. Believed to have been living in Egypt in the 1950s.

Franz Reichleitner
SS-Hauptsturmführer. Austrian. Worked in the Euthanasia-program in Hartheim.
Commandant of Sobibor after Stangl's transfer to Treblinka. A perfect bureaucrat who, directing his killing empire with strict precision from his desk, seldom ventured into the depths of the camp grounds. He was demanding keeping his distance with his underlings. Jews referred to him as "Trottel" (Idiot), the taunt he often called the Jews, or "Rosh" from the Hebrew word for chief. After the revolt in Sobibor he was transferred, together with other members of Operation Reinhard, to Italy where he was killed by partisans. Buried in the German Military Cemetary at Costermano, Italy.

Heinz-Hans Schütt
SS-Scharführer. Worked in the Euthanasia program in Grafeneck and Hadamar.
Was in Sobibor until August 1942. Took care of the office work and payroll. For some unclear reason he was arrested and sentenced to six years in prison. Near the end of the war, Schütt was sent to the Eastern Front.

Franz Stangl
SS-Hauptsturmführer. Born March 26, 1908 in Austria.
Formerly a police officer. Worked in the Euthanasia program in the institutions of Hartheim and Berneburg in Germany. Commandant of Sobibor, and later Treblinka. After the war, with Red Cross documents and money supplied by Bishop Hudal at the Vatican, he escaped to Syria and later to Brazil. Discovered in 1967 in a Volkswagon factory in Sao Paolo, he was arrested and extradited to Germany to stand trial. Sentenced to life imprisonment. Died of a heart attack in prison.

Richard Thomalla
A tall well-built man around 40 years old. Was a protégé of General Globocnik, whom he knew from earlier times. He was responsible for building the Sobibor death camp. Executed some of the Jews building Sobibor.

Heinrich Unverhau
SS-Oberscharführer. Born June 5, 1911.
Active in the Euthanasia program. Member of the Belzec SS staff. In May 1943 he was transferred to Sobibor. After the war he supported himself as a musician. Aquitted at the Grafeneck euthanasia trial in West Germany in 1948, and aquitted at the Belzec trial in Munich in 1963-64.

Gustav Wagner
SS-Oberscharführer. Born in Austria.
Called "Gustl" by his friends. Sergant-major in Sobibor. He interpreted orders, held work meetings, and solved unforseen problems between the ranks. Tall and very powerfully bult, with disproportionately long arms. Very intelligent and witty, but had an explosive personality. His deep blue eyes had and an almost hypnotizing power. Regarded as the most sadistic and cruel Nazi in Sobibor. After the war he escaped with Stangl and was discovered in Brazil. The Brazilian government refues his extradition to Germany. According to Government sources he comitted suicide in October 1980.

Christian Wirth
SS-Sturmbannführer. Born in Germany in November 1985. Formerly Chief of Police in Stuttgart, Germany. The transfer document designating him to the Security Service dated April 8, 1939, bears the mark "Z. Führer" (at disposal of the Führer). Known as "Christian the Terrible" by his subordinates because of his cruelty. Inspector in the euthanasia program and Operation Reinhard. Experimentd in developing gas chambers, gassing crippled and insane victims in the Brandenburg Institute, 1940. First commandant of Belzec. Killed by partisans in Italy in May 1944. His grave in Italy is marked by a large stone cross in the German Military Cemetetary at Costermano by Lake Garda.

Franz Wolf
SS-Unterscharführer. Born on March , 1907.
Brother of Josef Wolf who was killed in the revolt, worked at Sobibor at the time of the revolt. Sentenced to eight years imprisonment at the Sobibor trial in Hagen 1966. Lives today in Bavaria.

Josef Wolf
SS-Unterscharführer.
Came to Sobibor in March 1943. Primarily responsible for textile sorting and hair-cutting area. Thin and small in stature. Killed in the revolt. Buried in the German Military Cemetery in Chelmn.

Ernst Zierke
SS-Unterscharführer. Member of the Nazi party since 1930.
Active in the euthanasia program in the institution of Grafeneck and Hadamar. Member of the Belzec staff until March 1943, later active in the Dorohucza camp from which he was sent to Sobibor on November 5, 1943, to supervise the dismantling of the structures. Also took part in the execution of the last group of over thirty Jews. Aquitted at the Belzec trial in Munich in 1964, and released from custody during the Sobibor trial in Hagen on health grounds.

Did any of them deny the holocaust or even after their sentence come and tell us all that there were no homicidal gas chambers, I don't think so, if i'm wrong then post up the details with a link source, if i'm right then why did they not deny the homicidal gas chambers, if it was because they were ''being tortured'' or they needed to ''protect their families'' then please give the specific details of that particular event for each.

Unless there's another reason that they didn't deny the homicidal gas chambers?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 12:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 12:39 #90

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
Nuremberg 29th May 1946

Dr Servatius. (Q) Did you have any knowledge as to what would happen to the Jews ?

Ernst Sauckel. (A) Do you mean?

Dr Servatius. (Q) (interposing) The final solution?

Ernst Sauckel (A) No . I had no knowledge of that.


Excerpts taken from the IMT blue series available at www.loc.gov.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 12:42 #91

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Having ''no knowledge of'' is not the same as ''I was there, it did not happen''

But anyway there should by hundreds of Nazis from WW2 that have come forward and said ''I worked at xyz, there were no homicidal gas chambers.'' We're having to scrape the barrel to find one.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 12:55 #92

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
There is this point that posters seem to be missing, if homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found, then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers, so then the question is even larger, why did they not all deny it?

You see, the more homicidal gas denying Nazis that can be found, the more it discredits the narrative that the others were forced to toe the homicidal gas chamber narrative, so it's a catch 22 for present day holocaust deniers because the more Nazis they find that denied the gas chambers the more it discredits the hush up that they say has taken place. :cool:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 13:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 14:55 #93

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
Rat wrote:
There is this point that posters seem to be missing, if homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found, then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers, so then the question is even larger, why did they not all deny it?

You see, the more homicidal gas denying Nazis that can be found, the more it discredits the narrative that the others were forced to toe the homicidal gas chamber narrative, so it's a catch 22 for present day holocaust deniers because the more Nazis they find that denied the gas chambers the more it discredits the hush up that they say has taken place. :cool:

Mr Rat you are brought before this court today on the charge that you did unknowingly mangle logic. It is also this court's intent to try you for every mangling of logic that ever occurred upon the internet perpetrated by anyone , anywhere at any time- ever. How do you plead?*
:)
You really didn't think that first sentence through before typing it did you mate?
"If homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found" ( then found they are).
"then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers" (no that does not 'prove means' it manifests testimony NOT proof thereof).
"so then the question is even larger" ( says who? Why?)
"why did they not all deny it?" ( *can you see where you went wrong now?)
Logic is tough buddy but stick at it and you'll get there.
:)
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 15:02 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, hokuspokus, Gaia

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 19:17 #94

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
There is this point that posters seem to be missing, if homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found, then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers, so then the question is even larger, why did they not all deny it?

You see, the more homicidal gas denying Nazis that can be found, the more it discredits the narrative that the others were forced to toe the homicidal gas chamber narrative, so it's a catch 22 for present day holocaust deniers because the more Nazis they find that denied the gas chambers the more it discredits the hush up that they say has taken place. :cool:

Mr Rat you are brought before this court today on the charge that you did unknowingly mangle logic. It is also this court's intent to try you for every mangling of logic that ever occurred upon the internet perpetrated by anyone , anywhere at any time- ever. How do you plead?*
:)
You really didn't think that first sentence through before typing it did you mate?
"If homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found" ( then found they are).
"then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers" (no that does not 'prove means' it manifests testimony NOT proof thereof).
"so then the question is even larger" ( says who? Why?)
"why did they not all deny it?" ( *can you see where you went wrong now?)
Logic is tough buddy but stick at it and you'll get there.
:)
Guilty as charged :thumbup:
And the Ratmeister also dismisses anyone who said " I have no knowledge"
Rat has himself said that no one has denied and only have "no knowledge"
therefore I can only conclude that Rat is a double agent offering up straw man logic
for some of us to kick into touch.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 19:18 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Gaia

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 16 Oct 2016 19:28 #95

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
Rat also accuses, falsely, of derailing however the O.P. ,currently last edited 20 th sept,is a statement only with
a cut and paste wall of text from a site with an agenda.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 19:30 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 20 Nov 2016 03:30 #96

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
hokuspokus wrote:
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
There is this point that posters seem to be missing, if homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found, then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers, so then the question is even larger, why did they not all deny it?

You see, the more homicidal gas denying Nazis that can be found, the more it discredits the narrative that the others were forced to toe the homicidal gas chamber narrative, so it's a catch 22 for present day holocaust deniers because the more Nazis they find that denied the gas chambers the more it discredits the hush up that they say has taken place. :cool:

Mr Rat you are brought before this court today on the charge that you did unknowingly mangle logic. It is also this court's intent to try you for every mangling of logic that ever occurred upon the internet perpetrated by anyone , anywhere at any time- ever. How do you plead?*
:)
You really didn't think that first sentence through before typing it did you mate?
"If homicidal gas chamber denying Nazis are found" ( then found they are).
"then that in itself proves that there is a means for them to deny the death chambers" (no that does not 'prove means' it manifests testimony NOT proof thereof).
"so then the question is even larger" ( says who? Why?)
"why did they not all deny it?" ( *can you see where you went wrong now?)
Logic is tough buddy but stick at it and you'll get there.
:)
Guilty as charged :thumbup:
And the Ratmeister also dismisses anyone who said " I have no knowledge"
Rat has himself said that no one has denied and only have "no knowledge"
therefore I can only conclude that Rat is a double agent offering up straw man logic
for some of us to kick into touch.

The point still remains valid if a handful of Nazis are found to have maintained a denial of the holocaust then yes, that in itself defeats this thread premise, but then the follow on point shall be about, if some Nazis found a means to deny the homicidal gas chambers without torture, why didn't they all do it, because that would evidence to support the case that they were not tortured to keep quite but free to plead as they wished, and in such case all Nazis should have denied the holocaust.

So your answer will provide ammunition against your narrative.

By the way I'm still waiting for the name of a holocaust denying Nazi who said that the gas chambers existed because he was being tortured, or his family had been threatened, or even the name of a Nazi who maintained a plead that the gas chambers were not real.

No other responses will really do, if the responses are anything other than providing evidence of a particular Nazi who maintained a narrative that the gas chambers are not real, or that has been tortured or had their family threatened, with evidence to support such responses regarding the particular names of holocaust admitting Nazis that I have given on the thread already, then I will take it as the thread premise is undefeated.

hokuspokus wrote:
Rat is a double agent

:larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2016 04:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 20 Nov 2016 07:21 #97

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
The highest ranked Nazis didn't """deny""" the gas chambers A) because they didn't exist and B) because they were not really hung.

The Nuremberg show trials were a scam from start to finish.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2016 07:22 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 20 Nov 2016 09:30 #98

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Captain Israel you have typical Jew logic. ie, none. You just speak bullshit, lies and disinformation.

Logic:

1. The holocaust is a Jewish fairy tale. It did not happen.
2. Something they did not occur cannot be denied.

That's logic Captain Israel

Yours is

#logicforretards
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier 20 Nov 2016 18:50 #99

Do you think OP really cares? Or are these threads created for a specific purpose?
How many holocaust denier threads have you started?


The thought police no longer need to pay people for survey's.
We give them our minds for free daily.
You can NOT have war without mind control
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2016 18:52 by Organizemyroom.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier17.07Sunday, 02 October 2016
Jeremy Corbyn is a "Holocaust Denier" lol12.19Thursday, 13 August 2015
German Jewish Leaders Slam Court for Acquitting Holocaust Denier11.68Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Argentina's Holocaust museum takes custody of seized Nazi relics9.45Friday, 04 October 2019
Phizzog You have become a convex horizon denier7.21Thursday, 10 December 2015
"I am better than a Nazi therefore I should be treated better than a Nazi."6.27Sunday, 18 December 2016
The Holocaust: What A LIE!5.15Monday, 06 January 2020
The Holocaust5.15Tuesday, 13 April 2021
[excerpt of] The Holocaust5.1Sunday, 16 October 2016
MH17 & The Holocaust5.1Wednesday, 23 March 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.