Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Africans created everything

Africans created everything 10 Dec 2016 23:46 #1

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
First off if there is already a thread that this video would suit - move it and delete the thread

Secondly - I still dont know how to search effectively on this forum - so feel free to delete me :yup:

This Black woman, obviously a scholar, schools white people on their history.

now we know

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Africans created everything 11 Dec 2016 02:33 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I know. I think she obtained her PhD in Black Pride from the Soros Obama Open University. :)

I am ever so grateful to black people for teaching me maths, science, and I think she also said to read. I can't even recall having a black teacher at school, no come to think of it, there was one, but he was my year 6 teacher (a very good one too - he'd moved on from mere stick invention too by the way) but I could already read, do maths and understood science by then, in a an age appropriate way. But I guess it is all down to him.

I wonder if the PhD in Black Pride also extends to Australian aboriginals? Or is it exclusive to American Blacks.

Due to (((radical inclusion))) we can also be grateful to Somalians for inventing the following for us:

Housing (this is the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea equivalent in Somalia)

Toilets

Toilet paper (I think that is a paint tin filled with water)

And the autobahn

They certainly have invented everything and for that we must be eternally grateful.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Africans created everything 11 Dec 2016 03:03 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It is obvious that they gave all their know-how away to white people that they have none left. Very altruistic.

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare