Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Explaining National Socialism

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 11:56 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Asia Teacher
We all use banks, but we don’t control them
.

Jews don't control the banks, if you actually take the time to research this you'll find that Jews controlling the banks is a myth.

Yeah sure Jews own some banks and have high positions in others, but Jews use the banks, so they're only hurting themselves in this conspiracy, you see Jews live in the same world as the rest of us, if they hurt others with their system they also hurt themselves as they live in the same system.

The Jewish communities have working councils they support the community, Jews help each other in business etc, whist ''Europeans'' are in competition with each other, it's why Jews are better at organising their civilisations, they work together and end up richer.

It's why Hitler was jealous.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 12:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 12:03 #22

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
The forum is glitching now, it must be the Jews doing it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 12:29 #23

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Ausrotten wrote:
Asia Teacher
We all use banks, but we don’t control them
.

Jews don't control the banks, if you actually take the time to research this you'll find that Jews controlling the banks is a myth.

Yeah sure Jews own some banks and have high positions in others, but Jews use the banks, so they're only hurting themselves in this conspiracy, you see Jews live in the same world as the rest of us, if they hurt others with their system they also hurt themselves as they live in the same system.

The Jewish communities have working councils they support the community, Jews help each other in business etc, whist ''Europeans'' are in competition with each other, it's why Jews are better at organising their civilisations, they work together and end up richer.

It's why Hitler was jealous.

Fine. Now do a thread on who does control them and own the major financial institutions. I’m hoping you’ll do the research, not pass the buck and back up what you’ve just said. Minimum 500 words and in your own words, begin. I’ll even give you a start and tell you who controls them.

5 biggest banks now own almost half the industry
While you’re at it, check out who owns the MSM you get your opinions from :)
These 6 Corporations Control 90% of the Media In America
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 16:44 #24

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
GMP wrote:
Excellent OP thanks AT.
One quick question please-
As no political party anywhere is canvassing National Socialism- how do you propose that a National Socialist administration might emerge as the democratic choice of electors?
Surely, if voters can't vote for it then they can't get it.
Or can they?
Do tell. How?

Bump...
Any ideas AT?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 22:08 #25

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
GMP wrote:
GMP wrote:
Excellent OP thanks AT.
One quick question please-
As no political party anywhere is canvassing National Socialism- how do you propose that a National Socialist administration might emerge as the democratic choice of electors?
Surely, if voters can't vote for it then they can't get it.
Or can they?
Do tell. How?

Bump...
Any ideas AT?

I’ll take it as a serious question and not just baiting, or I wouldn’t have answered. In the same way the US voted for change you can believe in and got a (identity politics) cultural Marxist without realising what he was and after eight years, finally catching on and refusing more of the same with Clinton and Sanders. Conversely, in Europe and having a bit more experience, Slovakia proposing to ban Islam, several countries building border fences and the rise of National Front in France, Golden Dawn in Greece and the Swedish Democrats are a start.
The full list here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, GMP

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 22:19 #26

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032


Founding Charter (an extract)

Today in 2003, the political system has still not been changed. As far as its roots are concerned, politics is still monopolar, legislation is marred by underlying deals while the political parties fail to consistently represent Hungarian interests. Even though the framework of state and government administration has been transformed, the network managing the country during the Communist years has retained its power. What we have had since 1990 cannot yet be considered as a real democracy, as there is no natural, competency-based selection in the economy, the media and the cultural life; these areas are still interwoven with a web of old political, business and kinship strings attached.

Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary aims to complete the change of the political system and create a more just society than the current one.

The current Hungarian political sphere and society are shaped by the negative impacts of the depressingly long four decades of Communism as well as those of the liberalism dumped upon us after 1990. While the Communist regime was openly destructive of natural human communities, national identity, historical churches, local patriotism and families, today's network, under the aegis of a media-controlled multi-party political system, is making covert efforts to disintegrate them. The current political regime has given in to the globalism that subdues the entire world and provides enormous financial resources to loosen up our traditional values in order to create an ultra-liberal, so-called open society.

Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary refuses to accept social injustice as an inevitable necessity, because we can and we must fight against it. We are aware of the imperfection of all worldly, human creations but we believe that we can build a society more just than the current one as long as there is a real, credible political will as well as the consistency necessary for its implementation. We cannot accept such a membership in a union that brings about a fatal mutilation of our national sovereignty! We cannot accept that there is light years of gap between the living standards of the rich and the poor! We cannot accept a political sphere subservient to the interests of private businesses instead of representing the interests of the community! We cannot accept a public discourse that sweeps under the carpet or veils by pseudo-debates such strategic national issues as population decline, the situation of the Gypsy community, the sellout of national assets as well as the tragic condition of our environment! We cannot accept laws that guarantee more and more legal security for criminals and provide less and less protection for honest citizens! We cannot accept the tragic demographic situation, the mental and health condition or self-destruction of the Hungarian society! Political parties remain idle and silent even though the existing unresolved issues demand action!

Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary is a value-centred, conservative, patriotic Christian party with radical methodology.

Our party is a Christian, value-centred movement so the source of our words, actions and each element of our operation is our faith in divine laws and universal human values. As conservatives, we believe that human life possesses an inherent dignity and that the reason and purpose of all activities - including politics - is the preservation and handing down of this legacy. For us, these are the values that limit the room for a compromise necessary for daily political activities.

We believe that our nation cannot strengthen morally unless such improvement is based on the teaching of Christ, and we wish to employ our means as a political party to contribute to the accomplishment of this goal. Our Christian churches and communities shall have a key role in this renewal since they have proven for centuries, in good times and in bad, that they can serve as the final spiritual, mental and cultural strongholds of our nation. In our view, national identity and Christianity are inseparable concepts.

Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary is a patriotic party, which lays its political foundations on the protection of national values and interests. That is why we confront the increasingly blunt effort to eliminate nations as the fundamental communities of human existence. In the age of globalism and consumerism, there is an increasingly pressing need to truly form a common nation with the Hungarian communities living in the territories torn away from us so that we could connect with them more closely and demonstrate the vitalizing force of national togetherness to the upcoming generations.

We want a better, more liveable country that ensures, promotes and incentivizes the spiritual, mental and material growth of the Hungarian nation in an increasingly tense and insecure world. Our vision of Hungary's future lies in the rediscovery of the retentive force of traditional communities: family, local community, churches and nation. In spite of being a party, we refer to ourselves as a movement because we surpass the limited scope of the conventional political framework in order to undertake a social and charity mission of value protection. We wish to cooperate with non-governmental organizations, trade unions, senior citizen societies and civic clubs.

Considering its methodology, Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary is a radical organization because we have been focusing on real issues and real solutions in terms of our political activity. We believe that the deep crisis of politics lies in the enormous gap between the words and the actions of political parties. Consequently, today's Hungarian political life is characterized by unfulfilled promises, turncoats, lies and corruption. Jobbik believes it is the party's duty to justify its words with its actions.

Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary wishes to represent the entire nation.
Read more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 22:32 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 22:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 12 Dec 2016 23:52 #28

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Nordic Resistance has just released their 9 point political views in English
Our political views

The Nordic Resistance Movement’s goals and visions have been summarized in nine points. These are:

1. Immediately stop mass immigration, and as soon as possible initiate the repatriation of the majority of peoples that are not of North European descent. These should in the most humane way possible be sent back to their respective homelands or regions nearby.

2. With all means possible work towards reconquering power from the global Zionist elite that by force and finance occupy a large part of our world.

3. Create a Nordic self-sufficient state with a common military, common currency and central bank, as well as common overarching laws. Memberships in The European Union and other similar hostile associations will immediately be terminated.

4. Create a powerful state with strong involvement and influence from the people. Important positions should be assigned after competence, and the goal of the state should be to work for the people’s welfare and survival. The state will have an extensive freedom of speech.

5. Nordic mass media shall be owned exclusively by citizens of the new North. Domestic as well as foreign media that act and behave hostile towards the Nordic people, shall be banned. An all to concentrated ownership shall be counteracted.

6. Create a modern society in harmony with the natural order. Laws regulating animal welfare and protection shall be extensive, and prioritize ethics over profits. Nature and natural resources shall be used wisely, keeping the future in mind. The freedom to roam, or everyman’s right, shall be protected.

7. Establish a National Socialist society where the distribution of resources should be done with the entire population in mind – the strong as well as the weak. Every citizen shall have the opportunity to reach and fulfil their full potential. Social security will provide citizens with both rights, and obligations. Basic infrastructure should be owned and controlled by the state. Business life and innovative spirit shall be encouraged.

8. Introduce national conscription and expand the military. All who have completed service in the Nordic military service will keep their weapon and gear. Each citizen should be able to aid in the defense of the nation towards domestic as well as foreign enemies.

9. Create a state based on justice and integrity where all citizens are equal before the law. Educated attorneys should work in the legal system. A people’s court should be established to put on trial grave cases of treason towards the people.
If you want to read the nine points elaborated upon to form a complete political platform,then please.
www.nordfront.se/our-political-views
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 13 Dec 2016 15:06 #29

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
Asia Teacher wrote:
GMP wrote:
GMP wrote:
Excellent OP thanks AT.
One quick question please-
As no political party anywhere is canvassing National Socialism- how do you propose that a National Socialist administration might emerge as the democratic choice of electors?
Surely, if voters can't vote for it then they can't get it.
Or can they?
Do tell. How?

Bump...
Any ideas AT?

I’ll take it as a serious question and not just baiting, or I wouldn’t have answered. In the same way the US voted for change you can believe in and got a (identity politics) cultural Marxist without realising what he was and after eight years, finally catching on and refusing more of the same with Clinton and Sanders. Conversely, in Europe and having a bit more experience, Slovakia proposing to ban Islam, several countries building border fences and the rise of National Front in France, Golden Dawn in Greece and the Swedish Democrats are a start.
The full list here.

+1
The new right populist parties are the way forward.
They canvass popular, sensible policies and they are winning votes.
Enough votes = forming an administration and once that happens the populist party can legislate its policies into law.
Things actualy get done then.
I have no issue whatsoever with our Naztalgic chums on here , a hobby is a hobby after all.
What baffles me and why I keep on about it is that National Socialism cannot return because no party is canvassing it.
It's a toxic brand and would lose votes whereas popular right wing policies aimed at today's voters - gain votes.
Times have changed since 1945. People are different with different aspirations and expectations than our 1930s era great grand-parents ever could have imagined
If voters want a nation state that represents them along with secure borders and control over who comes in - they should vote for one of the populist new right parties.
That works whereas some of our NS boosting chums on here refuse to vote at all for anyone.
How can that work towards effecting change?
No vote = No voice.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Explaining National Socialism 13 Dec 2016 23:24 #30

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
GMP wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
GMP wrote:
GMP wrote:
Excellent OP thanks AT.
One quick question please-
As no political party anywhere is canvassing National Socialism- how do you propose that a National Socialist administration might emerge as the democratic choice of electors?
Surely, if voters can't vote for it then they can't get it.
Or can they?
Do tell. How?

Bump...
Any ideas AT?

I’ll take it as a serious question and not just baiting, or I wouldn’t have answered. In the same way the US voted for change you can believe in and got a (identity politics) cultural Marxist without realising what he was and after eight years, finally catching on and refusing more of the same with Clinton and Sanders. Conversely, in Europe and having a bit more experience, Slovakia proposing to ban Islam, several countries building border fences and the rise of National Front in France, Golden Dawn in Greece and the Swedish Democrats are a start.
The full list here.

+1
The new right populist parties are the way forward.
They canvass popular, sensible policies and they are winning votes.
Enough votes = forming an administration and once that happens the populist party can legislate its policies into law.
Things actualy get done then.
I have no issue whatsoever with our Naztalgic chums on here , a hobby is a hobby after all.
What baffles me and why I keep on about it is that National Socialism cannot return because no party is canvassing it.
It's a toxic brand and would lose votes whereas popular right wing policies aimed at today's voters - gain votes.
Times have changed since 1945. People are different with different aspirations and expectations than our 1930s era great grand-parents ever could have imagined
If voters want a nation state that represents them along with secure borders and control over who comes in - they should vote for one of the populist new right parties.
That works whereas some of our NS boosting chums on here refuse to vote at all for anyone.
How can that work towards effecting change?
No vote = No voice.

You’ve basically answered your own question then.
No one would vote for a pot smoking, Marxist homosexual, but they will vote for ‘change you can believe in.’
No one will vote for National Socialism, but they will vote for a nationalist party that puts the country and its own people first.
From small acorns grow big trees . . .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare, GMP

Explaining National Socialism 14 Dec 2016 00:49 #31

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
National Socialism Forever! Statement on Proscription of National Action as a ‘Terrorist Organisation’
Benjamin Raymond
Daily Stormer
December 13, 2016

As of 13/12/2016, National Action ceased to exist as an organisation. This name is not a hill that any of us are willing to die on, there is so much more that all of us can give, and it is our duty as individuals to continue fighting for the National Socialist idea.

Many media outlets have already suggested that the ban will be ineffective – ‘they will just change their name’ they say, which has worked well enough for the Muslims. However the greatest strength that was expressed in the spirit of National Action was it’s imperceptibility. Soon there will be much gloating, our response is a smirk, you would think that by now they would learn to stop underestimating us.

This struggle was always about much more than some ‘brand’, we are in a the great coming time, a time of great unity and coming-togetherness, and in order to build there had to be destruction, it was inevitable. This opportunity we have been given will be used to its fullest, no attempt will be made to ‘circumvent’ the law – it is time for bigger and better things.

What an incredible year this was, how much we changed – and this to end it. To be hated by a society that is so utterly sick is now our proudest badge of honour.



It is our intention where possible to offer a legal challenge to this outrageous decision. The clumsy ban on National Action was entirely unjust. Every point of this profane document is a deliberate distortion and malicious lie unworthy of lowest gutter press. In particular are the items relating to so called ‘advocacy of violence and terrorism’, these are crimes in the United Kingdom, yet in three years not a single individual has been charged with a crime relating to our political activism, let alone a terrorism related offence. All points would crumble under the most cursory Judicial review – we deny every single one of them.

Unlike most right wing organisations we shunned the use of violence, and took a hard stance on sedition – repeated statements on the website and the exceptional conduct of the group attest to that. This decision will be debated in the week but so far nobody has had the courage to criticise or challenge the final death knell of free speech in this country. Not a single ‘so-called’ free speech or civil liberties organisation ever approached us. National Action was the front line, the canary in the coal mine – all of you are next, and you will get no pity from us.

National Socialism will survive everything, we know oppression, we were formed in oppression – in a system where the right wing is subject to violence by the state and it’s leftist agents, only we could flourish. With the strength of belief we took the blows and adapted until we produced a corps of what are arguably the most dedicated political activists in Britain. The helotic masses are cowards until they are big enough in number and led by the brave few – such is the history of every revolution.

To our loyal friends, and admirers at home and overseas, who have given us so much love and support you have our deepest gratitude and respect. If you are in the US please back up and repost our videos, images, and articles so people will know what it is we built.

National Action is Dead, Long Live National Socialism!






Protocols as of 13/12/2016
In effect until such at time as the proscription against National Action is lifted

1. National Action never had a ‘membership’ system or claimed to have ‘members’ but for all intents and purposes National Action has been disbanded in full – there are no members, activists, spokespersons, or any other affiliates in the present tense. It is done.

2. We urge for calm and coolness in wake of this atrocity, our enemies do not deserve our anger.

3. In the United Kingdom, nobody is to display or distribute material that promotes the group, nobody is to identify or pledge allegiance to the group. Nobody is to ‘fund raise’ for the group. Anyone who breaks this protocol poses a risk to themselves.

Having consulted legal advice we must impress that the proscription is not retroactive – anything that may have been posted to the internet in the past or whatever will not legally affect you. It is possible that the British Government will target social media accounts.

It is also not illegal to privately possess any paraphernalia or electronic materials relating to the group.

Benjamin Raymond is the founder of National Action.
www.dailystormer.com/national-socialism-forever-statement-on-proscription-of-national-action-as-a-terrorist-organisation/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.