Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 18 Sep 2018 23:06 #101

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
steamroller wrote:
Sidestepping the issue again I see. Tell me Trump isn't a jew loving piece of shit..

Nah mate, we holy men don't do sidestepping..:)
Get your priorities right, the Jews are harmless compared to Muslims, so I've got no beef with Trump siding with the Jews.
I mean what a slap in the face it was for muslims when he re-located the US Embassy to Jerusalem..:)
Furthermore,when the muzzies get nuke weapons and use them against Jerusalem, the US Embassy will get trashed by the blast, which will give Don the excuse he needs to join Israel to launch a massive nuclear attack against every muslim city in the Mideast, sounds good with me, Don's been itching to toast the muslim world ever since they murdered 3000 of his fellow New Yorkers on 9/11..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 20 Sep 2018 01:08 #102

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Sidestepping the issue again I see. Tell me Trump isn't a jew loving piece of shit..

Nah mate, we holy men don't do sidestepping..:)
Get your priorities right, the Jews are harmless compared to Muslims, so I've got no beef with Trump siding with the Jews.
I mean what a slap in the face it was for muslims when he re-located the US Embassy to Jerusalem..:)
Furthermore,when the muzzies get nuke weapons and use them against Jerusalem, the US Embassy will get trashed by the blast, which will give Don the excuse he needs to join Israel to launch a massive nuclear attack against every muslim city in the Mideast, sounds good with me, Don's been itching to toast the muslim world ever since they murdered 3000 of his fellow New Yorkers on 9/11..:)

First, you do so much side stepping that you could probably create a new dance out of it. Next, I point you in the right direction and you refuse to go there. So maybe in that regard, you are "holy." But that doesn't speak well for you. I tried this before, but it didn't work. So just to waste a little time, I will say it again. Go to the vent room. 8 threads down you will find a thread called, "Why do I hate jews so much." Tell me ALL your bullshit about jews there. If you dare.

Next, the muslims would never nuke jerusalem. One of their holiest sites is there. And there are probably more muslims in jerusalem than jews. That aside, I'm pretty sure I already told you that even a limited nuclear war would be a disaster. It would only take about 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to seriously alter the earth's climate. And to get rid of muslims to any meaningful way, you would have to nuke far more than just 7 muslim cities.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 20 Sep 2018 08:40 #103

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
steamroller wrote:
Next, the muslims would never nuke jerusalem. One of their holiest sites is there..And there are probably more muslims in jerusalem than jews..
...That aside, I'm pretty sure I already told you that even a limited nuclear war would be a disaster. It would only take about 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to seriously alter the earth's climate...
..And to get rid of muslims to any meaningful way, you would have to nuke far more than just 7 muslim cities.

1- In the past when it's been pointed out to muslims that their terror attacks also kill muslims who've got caught up in it, the terrorists say something like "It was regrettable, but they died as martyrs".
In other words, they wouldn't care if a nuke attack on Jerusalem killed muslims as well as jews!

2- Likewise, muzzies wouldn't care if a nuke war destroyed the planet, because nothing matters to them except killing jews!

Osama Bin Laden responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."


"It is the duty of every Muslim to fight.
Killing Jews is top priority."
-Bin Laden in video, Oct 2001
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1362113/Bin-Laden-Yes-I-did-it.html#









Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018 09:02 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 20 Sep 2018 22:48 #104

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Next, the muslims would never nuke jerusalem. One of their holiest sites is there..And there are probably more muslims in jerusalem than jews..
...That aside, I'm pretty sure I already told you that even a limited nuclear war would be a disaster. It would only take about 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to seriously alter the earth's climate...
..And to get rid of muslims to any meaningful way, you would have to nuke far more than just 7 muslim cities.

1- In the past when it's been pointed out to muslims that their terror attacks also kill muslims who've got caught up in it, the terrorists say something like "It was regrettable, but they died as martyrs".
In other words, they wouldn't care if a nuke attack on Jerusalem killed muslims as well as jews!

2- Likewise, muzzies wouldn't care if a nuke war destroyed the planet, because nothing matters to them except killing jews!

Osama Bin Laden responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."


"It is the duty of every Muslim to fight.
Killing Jews is top priority."
-Bin Laden in video, Oct 2001
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1362113/Bin-Laden-Yes-I-did-it.html#










The temple mount in jerusalem is something the muslims would never destroy. It is where mohammed supposedly ascended to heaven from. Next, muslims are stupid. But I don't think they're that stupid. There are only about 14 million jews on earth. How would it profit them by killing around a billion muslims to get rid of 14 million jews.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 21 Sep 2018 00:09 #105

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
steamroller wrote:
The temple mount in jerusalem is something the muslims would never destroy. It is where mohammed supposedly ascended to heaven from..

Never say never mate. The muzzies would probably regard the destruction of the temple mount in a nuke blast as a price worth paying to toast all the jews in Jerusalem.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 21 Sep 2018 23:12 #106

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The temple mount in jerusalem is something the muslims would never destroy. It is where mohammed supposedly ascended to heaven from..

Never say never mate. The muzzies would probably regard the destruction of the temple mount in a nuke blast as a price worth paying to toast all the jews in Jerusalem.

In this case, I am quite comfortable saying "never." To muslims the temple mount is the next holiest site, just below mecca.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 22 Sep 2018 07:02 #107

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
steamroller wrote:
In this case, I am quite comfortable saying "never." To muslims the temple mount is the next holiest site, just below mecca.

Where muslims are concerned, nothing is a safe bet, right Kid?

"Right"
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 07:02 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 05 Oct 2019 21:42 #108

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
In this case, I am quite comfortable saying "never." To muslims the temple mount is the next holiest site, just below mecca.

Where muslims are concerned, nothing is a safe bet, right Kid?

"Right"

This whole thread has gone astray. What this thread is about is the allies having not backed Hitler. Not the muslims. You may remember that just recently I slammed one of your replies for badmouthing Hitler. But you must have read this thread. How did you forget it so easily. I suggest you read it again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 06 Oct 2019 12:33 #109

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16292
  • Likes received: 1706
I think the allies would have backed dolfy against the Soviets if he had kept out of Poland and Western Europe.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 06 Oct 2019 21:08 #110

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Frothy wrote:
I think the allies would have backed dolfy against the Soviets if he had kept out of Poland and Western Europe.

The whole reason Germany invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. The main reason the U.S. backed Stalin instead of Hitler was because the jews run our country. And the Germans dared to deport 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 07 Oct 2019 06:52 #111

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16292
  • Likes received: 1706
moronfinder wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I think the allies would have backed dolfy against the Soviets if he had kept out of Poland and Western Europe.

The whole reason Germany invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. The main reason the U.S. backed Stalin instead of Hitler was because the jews run our country. And the Germans dared to deport 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement.

That isn't true....Germans were being targeted in Poland after the invasion by Germany which was 'justified' by the Germans staging false flag attacks, most prominent of those was at a radio station. Jewish power in the US wanted Germany to deport Jews to Palestine.

Most of the allies had been anti-Soviet, it's what Patton's comments were about at the end of the war, your version of WW2 history is skewed, and it's not just Poland that dolfy invaded anyway, that's why he was always going to be on a loser. Having a war against the Soviets, Britain, and the US at the same time, was always going to end in defeat. If dolfy would have just focused on warring with the Soviets things might have turned out differently for him, it's his own fault, he should have read Sun Tzu's book before he started.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2019 07:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 07 Oct 2019 23:37 #112

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Frothy wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I think the allies would have backed dolfy against the Soviets if he had kept out of Poland and Western Europe.

The whole reason Germany invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. The main reason the U.S. backed Stalin instead of Hitler was because the jews run our country. And the Germans dared to deport 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement.

That isn't true....Germans were being targeted in Poland after the invasion by Germany which was 'justified' by the Germans staging false flag attacks, most prominent of those was at a radio station. Jewish power in the US wanted Germany to deport Jews to Palestine.

Most of the allies had been anti-Soviet, it's what Patton's comments were about at the end of the war, your version of WW2 history is skewed, and it's not just Poland that dolfy invaded anyway, that's why he was always going to be on a loser. Having a war against the Soviets, Britain, and the US at the same time, was always going to end in defeat. If dolfy would have just focused on warring with the Soviets things might have turned out differently for him, it's his own fault, he should have read Sun Tzu's book before he started.

You are delusional. Try looking it up. Germans were being murdered in Poland, so Hitler invaded. It is true that even more ethnic Germans were murdered after Germany invaded. But at least that didn't last long. Next, now you're hallucinating. Jews nowhere wanted Germany to deport their jews. Next, try reading some history. At first, England and France declared war on Germany. Not the other way around. Also, as I said, the U.S. and Germany were already basically at war. So Germany declaring war on the U.S. wasn't all that big of a deal. Though I would say it wasn't a really wise decision. Seeing how the declaration of war was in part to support Japan in their war against the U.S. And when Germany found out that Russia was about to attack them, causing Germany to attack first, Japan didn't declare war against Russia in support of Germany.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 08 Oct 2019 02:28 #113

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16292
  • Likes received: 1706
:lolplac:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 08 Oct 2019 10:43 #114

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
moronfinder wrote:
You may remember that just recently I slammed one of your replies for badmouthing Hitler. But you must have read this thread. How did you forget it so easily. I suggest you read it again.

You talking to me Charlie?
If so, we Truthers don't "badmouth" anybody, we simply state facts, and the fact is Adolf was a great public speaker and motivator and did a great job of getting Germany back on its feet when he came to power.
Sadly, he then lost the plot and began invading every country in sight and making terrible military and political decisions, and he ended up toasted and Germany lay in ruins.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 08 Oct 2019 19:24 #115

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16292
  • Likes received: 1706
dolfy was a sabbatean.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 08 Oct 2019 20:15 #116

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2641
  • Likes received: 994
Hitler was right.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 08 Oct 2019 21:00 #117

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3441
  • Likes received: 2049
allies were controlled by the guess whos - never ever were they gonna back hitler. and yes there are those who say hitler was also controlled by the same whos. i disagree and those who disagree with me are free to do so. we will never convince each other as to is correct,


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Oct 2019 00:56 #118

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16292
  • Likes received: 1706
Voltaire wrote:
allies were controlled by the guess whos - never ever were they gonna back hitler. and yes there are those who say hitler was also controlled by the same whos. i disagree and those who disagree with me are free to do so. we will never convince each other as to is correct,

I still think that the allies may have backed the Zionism enabler if he had kept out of Poland, France, etc etc, and just fought the Soviets.
Perhaps, the reason the allies stood back and let dolfy build up a huge armoury (which was in breach of the surrender agreement) was because of the Soviet threat.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2019 01:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Oct 2019 04:04 #119

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3191
  • Likes received: 368
TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

After conquering Poland in 1939, the German army was on the Russian border and had the perfect chance to invade Russia, and if they had done, Britain and France would probably have turned a blind eye and let them get on with it.
But no, Adolf BLEW IT by invading France instead and bombing Britain before finally invading Russia in June 41, going through the Russkis like butter and reached the gates of Moscow 5 months later.
But then he BLEW IT again by declaring war on America in Dec 41 and that's what finished him, because he had to siphon off a huge chunk of the Wehrmacht to go guard against a possible Brit / US invasion in the west.

"Before America entered the war I knew we could not win it. After she entered I knew we could not lose"- Winston Churchill


Last Edit: 09 Oct 2019 04:05 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Oct 2019 07:55 #120

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2641
  • Likes received: 994
It pains me to say it but if Germany had captured the BEF at Dunkirk then the outcome would be different. The first mistake, trying to be decent in wartime.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.