Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:33 #141

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
allies were controlled by the guess whos - never ever were they gonna back hitler. and yes there are those who say hitler was also controlled by the same whos. i disagree and those who disagree with me are free to do so. we will never convince each other as to is correct,

O spoke of a plan in various threads to get the pro-Hitler word out to the more populated forums. By standing together. Surely you must have heard of it. Why is it you never agreed to join in. So far I have only had one person agree to join in on my plan. And that person only let me know through a PM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:41 #142

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

After conquering Poland in 1939, the German army was on the Russian border and had the perfect chance to invade Russia, and if they had done, Britain and France would probably have turned a blind eye and let them get on with it.
But no, Adolf BLEW IT by invading France instead and bombing Britain before finally invading Russia in June 41, going through the Russkis like butter and reached the gates of Moscow 5 months later.
But then he BLEW IT again by declaring war on America in Dec 41 and that's what finished him, because he had to siphon off a huge chunk of the Wehrmacht to go guard against a possible Brit / US invasion in the west.

"Before America entered the war I knew we could not win it. After she entered I knew we could not lose"- Winston Churchill

You got it wrong matie. Germany invaded Poland. Soon after Russia did too. If Germany had defeated Poland, there wouldn't have been any Poland for Russia to invade. As it was, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. Russia executed about 22,000 of theirs in the Katen Massacre. Basically, you could say that allied cocksuckers like Churchill helped execute them.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:45 #143

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
It pains me to say it but if Germany had captured the BEF at Dunkirk then the outcome would be different. The first mistake, trying to be decent in wartime.

The last thing the Germans wanted was for France to solidify defenses. And start trench warfare all over again. Defeated British troops at Dunkirk were less of a concern.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:52 #144

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
That's right, dolfy had to go through Poland to get to Russia but invading France was his first big error, and declaring war on the US was an even bigger error.

Another schoolboy mistake by dolfy was that he ordered the German armies at Stalingrad and Normandy hold their positions, they were destroyed. Sometimes retreat is the best tactic, dolfy's poor decision making accounts for huge numbers of deaths.

My reckoning is that if Russia would have invaded Poland in order to later have a go at Germany, the allies would have sided with Dolfy.

It is interesting how you make up history as you go along. At the time that Germany invaded Poland, Germany and Russia had a non aggression pact between them. You could also say they were allies. As was shown when Russia helped Germany defeat Russia. If they were enemies, after Russia invaded, Poles would have probably switched sides and helped Germany go after Russia then and there.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:55 #145

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
That's right, dolfy had to go through Poland to get to Russia but invading France was his first big error, and declaring war on the US was an even bigger error.

Another schoolboy mistake by dolfy was that he ordered the German armies at Stalingrad and Normandy hold their positions, they were destroyed. Sometimes retreat is the best tactic, dolfy's poor decision making accounts for huge numbers of deaths.

My reckoning is that if Russia would have invaded Poland in order to later have a go at Germany, the allies would have sided with Dolfy.

It's so tragically obvious that he fucked up and almost with a maliciously stupid intent but I suspect he really saw himself as some kind of Messiah......

He went full retard unfortunately, when it comes to Europe and Russia, and everyone knows, you never go full retard and try to invade Russia AND Europe.

If only he'd stopped at the Sudetenland, Alsace Lorraine, Belgium (not even a real country just a collection of motorways) Holland he could have for free for all I care..... But I agree, invading France and Poland was just a little bit too much, noone wants a world-dictator with a Charlie Chaplin moustache..... you can take a few liberties but don't take the piss. Small steps would have been better. Hitler should have come back to Chamberlain and kissed his ass a bit. Chamberlain and the British elite were desperate not to have a war because they knew they were not remotely prepared for one and the only thing that saved them is that Hitler didn't really want war with England either.

The British appeasement was fine because they were giving him a pretty long leash, but then he just became a threat to the whole world and had to be challenged.

A shame, because Germany obviously should have more territory than she currently has and World War 1 divested Germany of her rightful ancestral lands in the East.....

It looks like your "truth spoon" has a hole in it. Sure, Germany invaded Poland. For good caused. But Germany had war declared on THEM. By France for one. When a country declares war on you, you invade them. That's just how things work.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 22:57 #146

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
OpenMind wrote:
Hitler invaded Russia only because he needed the oil to fuel the war machine, and to ensure Russia did not. He believed the only way to defeat Russia, which was inevitably going to join the war against him, was to strike first and take control of the Caucasus oil fields, which produced 90% of Russia's oil. If he had won that battle, he might've won the war. It wasn't so stupid really. It was his only chance, and he knew it.

Did you not read the thread? The ONLY reason Hitler decided to invade Russia was because he found out that the Russians were about to invade Germany. Try looking it up.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 23:02 #147

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
Germany was not the only nation which invaded neutral countries - UK invaded Iceland amd also illegaly neutral Norwegian waters to prevent Germany receiving iron ore mined in Sweden. Whether we like it or not war is war

When Germany invaded Holland or Belgium, hadn't war already have been declared on them? If so, doing so would have been a strategic move.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 23:05 #148

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
So Germany invade poland bad - bolsheviks invade poland ignore?

Poland was under the control of the Poles at the time of the German invasion but this is my point, if the Soviets would have invaded Poland Dolfy and Co could have entered Poland as liberators and would most likely. have had allied support against the Soviets,

That was Dolfy's mistake and invading France was always going to get the allies on his back.

All he had to do is stay in his own country (I don't mean Austria) and wait for the Soviets to officially invade Poland, rather than invading Poland, bombing civilian targets, and savaging the population in prison camps.It's not a policy that's going to gain allied support.

It wasn't ethnic Russians being murdered in Poland. So why would Russia have invaded first.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 23:10 #149

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
^ He;s on about the Nueremberg trials now.

The Morgenthau plan was devised in 1944.

This is the problem with dolfy boosters, you prove them wrong in one of their 3rd empire BIG GOVERNMENT fantasy threads, so they just slide it over to another element of WW2. and round and round and round and round and round and round they go.... now MrA is on about post war Germany not the reason why the allies didn't back dolfy during the war. :loco:

Next he'll be on about clockwork elves, and the great wall of Israel.

The Nuremberg trials were a kangaroo court. Plain and simple.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 23:15 #150

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Another major goof by Adolf was the fact that he continued bombing Britain throughout the war, including flying bombs and V-2 rockets, all of which had absolutely no effect on the Allied war effort, and only served to make every Brit servicemen long to do D-day to get over there and overrun his airfields and launch sites with a vengeance to stop him killing any more Brit civilians.

The English deserved everything they got. Sure, rockets couldn't pick out specific targets. But bombers could. And allied bombers had no problem with bombing civilians.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 29 Oct 2019 23:16 #151

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Just imagine, no hordes of third world filth! Too late now.

If you grow a pair of balls, you will find out that it is never too late.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare