Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 03 Sep 2018 19:48 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
I've been at NF and BM meetings in the 80s in the UK myself. I've even been at Nick Griffins farm in Suffolk. Your photoshopped membership card means nothing here.
White people in Germany, UK, Poland, Hungary, and many other countries are finally waking up. We need to support each other.
You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists

The only photoshopping I did was to blank out my surname and membership number for security purposes, because as I tell my wargame recruits- "Keep your heads down, the enemy can't kill you if they can't see you"..:)
Congrats for having the balls to mention your NF and BM interest, I was never a member of the NF or BM because I wasn't too interested in politics in those days, but I remember watching a NF march in Leicester in the 1970's, great stuff..:)
About 30 years later I joined the BNP because it offered the answer to Britain's problems, but I lost interest after a couple of years and never renewed my membership because I didn't like the way Nick Griffin was running it.
In recent years I began voting for UKIP..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 03 Sep 2018 21:02 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I've been at NF and BM meetings in the 80s in the UK myself. I've even been at Nick Griffins farm in Suffolk. Your photoshopped membership card means nothing here.
White people in Germany, UK, Poland, Hungary, and many other countries are finally waking up. We need to support each other.

The only photoshopping I did was to blank out my surname and membership number for security purposes, because as I tell my wargame recruits- "Keep your heads down, the enemy can't kill you if they can't see you"..:)
Congrats for having the balls to mention your NF and BM interest, I was never a member of the NF or BM because I wasn't too interested in politics in those days, but I remember watching a NF march in Leicester in the 1970's, great stuff..:)
About 30 years later I joined the BNP because it offered the answer to Britain's problems, but I lost interest after a couple of years and never renewed my membership because I didn't like the way Nick Griffin was running it.
Nick Griffin is probably the only non kosher nationalist left in Britain. Doesn't it make you wonder why UKIP, BNP, EDL get all the publicity (good or bad) and NG had a massive smear campaign against him and just disappeared from the public eye (same happened to many other real nationalists across the white world)

You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 03 Sep 2018 23:30 #43

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
He is a slave of jesus. Which amounts to the same thing.

Who, me? Jesus kicked the snooty jewish priests butt bigtime and they killed him, so whose side are you on, his or theirs?
Be careful or people might start to think you're secretly a jew....:)

Yeah. Jesus kicked jewish butt by claiming to be the son of their jewish god. Not a very good plan I would say. And as far as I know, it wasn't the jews who killed jesus. (If you are inclined to believe any of that bullshit) It was the Romans.

Actually no, it was the Sanhedrin Rabbis who got the Romans to kill Jesus Christ. Jesus never broke Roman laws, it was the Jewish
Sanhedrin rabbinical court which charged Christ with breaking Jewish law. Hence why they got the Romans to kill him, according to their own laws. Not Roman law.

And i'm not religious by the way. I just know how some of the story goes.

Are they the ones that the bible refers to as pharisees? (Which isn't a flattering term) Be that as it may, it was still Roman soldiers who did the actual killing. As the story goes. A Roman soldier was also said to have stabbed jesus in the side with a spear. Apparently to take pity on him and help him die faster. The spear tip supposedly still exists and is called the spear of destiny.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 03 Sep 2018 23:46 #44

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Ugh quote- it's a pity Germans today are mostly snowflakes and wimps
Rocco wrote:
4500 Germans in Chemnitz today say you're wrong

I said MOST jerries are wimps (not all), proven by the way the majority voted Mutti Merkel into power to let muslims flood in..:)
True patriots like the far-right Chemnitz 4500 are heroes because every country has its patriots..:)
I myself was a member of the extreme right British National Party which gives me bragging rights for life, here's my membership card-

I've been at NF and BM meetings in the 80s in the UK myself. I've even been at Nick Griffins farm in Suffolk. Your photoshopped membership card means nothing here

"When the day comes, we will not ask whether you swung to the right or whether you swung to the left; we will simply swing you by the neck" - Robert Matthews

From what I hear, Poland doesn't let muslim invaders (immigrants) into Poland. Maybe this is wrong. I never looked it up myself. But if they don't, I don't know how they get away with it being a member of the EU. Next, how would you like to support a White person. Join USMB. Do a search for the thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a comment in it to refresh it. Just make sure you state that you are NOT the person who wrote it. Otherwise they will probably ban you right away. I am registered there right now. (But probably not for long) I will swoop right in and start leaving replies. Which I'm sure the USMB enemies of freedom of speech won't like. I would ask Urg to do so. But he doesn't seem to want to do anything. Apparently he likes jesus more than White people.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 03 Sep 2018 23:56 #45

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

If something isn't being run the way you like it , it is probably because like stormfront or VNN, it is being secretly run by jews. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." That aside, how would you like to do a White person a favor. In so doing, help other White people. Join USMB. Even if you have to sneak in. Look up this same thread there. "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." Leave a reply in it to refresh it. Just let it be known that you aren't the person who wrote it. Otherwise, they will probably ban you right off the bat. Then I can swoop in and start leaving replies without it seeming too suspicious.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 04 Sep 2018 00:05 #46

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Ugh quote- it's a pity Germans today are mostly snowflakes and wimps
Rocco wrote:
4500 Germans in Chemnitz today say you're wrong

I said MOST jerries are wimps (not all), proven by the way the majority voted Mutti Merkel into power to let muslims flood in..:)
True patriots like the far-right Chemnitz 4500 are heroes because every country has its patriots..:)
I myself was a member of the extreme right British National Party which gives me bragging rights for life, here's my membership card-

I've been at NF and BM meetings in the 80s in the UK myself. I've even been at Nick Griffins farm in Suffolk. Your photoshopped membership card means nothing here

:chuckle:

It's not shopped, it's genuine.. honest..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 04 Sep 2018 13:10 #47

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
..Nick Griffin is probably the only non kosher nationalist left in Britain. Doesn't it make you wonder why UKIP, BNP, EDL get all the publicity (good or bad) and NG had a massive smear campaign against him and just disappeared from the public eye (same happened to many other real nationalists across the white world)

After I joined the BNP I got absolutely sick of being bombarded with begging letters which Griffin kept sending out to all members asking for cash to hire legal teams to fight his court cases, so I never renewed my membership.
I mean, he studied Law when he was at Cambridge Uni, so why the hell couldn't he defend himself instead of needing a team?
He was also raking in big money from BNP membership fees, so people began wondering where exactly all that cash was going, and a lot of us lost faith in him and members drifted away, and in 2014 he was expelled from the BNP.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 13:12 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 04 Sep 2018 13:23 #48

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Join USMB. Do a search for the thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a comment in it to refresh it. I would ask Urg to do so. But he doesn't seem to want to do anything. Apparently he likes jesus more than White people.

If you mean the US Message Board, I might change my screenname from Ugh and join to have fun slapping them around, I'll let you know what name I decide to use..:)
As for Jesus, I don't think he was a nigrah was he, or am I missing something?

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 04 Sep 2018 23:07 #49

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Join USMB. Do a search for the thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a comment in it to refresh it. I would ask Urg to do so. But he doesn't seem to want to do anything. Apparently he likes jesus more than White people.

If you mean the US Message Board, I might change my screenname from Ugh and join to have fun slapping them around, I'll let you know what name I decide to use..:)
As for Jesus, I don't think he was a nigrah was he, or am I missing something?

Yes. I did mean U S Message Board. I take it you were banned from there before. As I have. And those assholes need some slapping around. Just leave jesus out of it. Unless you are posting something in their religion section. For example, you are missing something here. This thread is about White people being superior. But you bring up jesus. As you do in most of my other threads. Instead of talking what the threads are about. For example, did you ever read or leave a reply in my thread, "The Inferior american African?" If you haven't, please do so. You will find that religion has nothing to do with it either.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Sep 2018 22:46 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Well I signed onto USMB a few days ago as "English Mike" but it's like a friggin madhouse in there with everybody jabbering at once and I could hardly get a word in so I've just walked out..:)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Sep 2018 22:51 #51

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
This thread is about White people being superior.But you bring up jesus..

Whites are certainly superior in the brainpower department, and blacks are superior on the sports field, so it evens out doesn't it?

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Sep 2018 22:51 #52

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Well I signed onto USMB a few days ago as "English Mike" but it's like a friggin madhouse in there with everybody jabbering at once and I could hardly get a word in so I've just walked out..:)

You shouldn't have shown them your pocket knife and cheap ass camouflage jacket, now they won't take you seriously anymore.

Another forum you can add to the list. :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 09 Sep 2018 23:13 #53

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:

I think you need to persevere with the other website.

It may I hope take a long time to fit in!

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try ............... again and again and again.

I'm sure other posters here would agree :chuckle:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2018 23:23 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 00:41 #54

• steamroller
  • Banned
There is a flaw in this thread. I admit it. It was pointed out to me in a different forum. In this thread it says that before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. And it says that Hitler fixed all of that. In reality, that particular situation had been straightened out nearly 10 years before Hitler came to power. But in my defense, I doubt if bread was any more plentiful or took up less of a percentage of the average German workers salary just before Hitler came to power. As for unemployment, Hitler did indeed fix that.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 00:52 #55

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:

I myself enjoy all the people who reply. There were often times where I couldn't keep up with all the people replying. What I did was just look and see who was replying to what. If their reply wasn't to something I said, and it wasn't something I felt needed my two cents worth, I just skipped over it. Only replying to those who were replying to what I said. And even then, if I felt that it wasn't worthy of a reply, I would just skip over that too.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 00:56 #56

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
This thread is about White people being superior.But you bring up jesus..

Whites are certainly superior in the brainpower department, and blacks are superior on the sports field, so it evens out doesn't it?

It would seem I made a mistake. This thread is about "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." Not "Is the White species superior?" Next, "Evens out?" NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! You must have read my thread "Is the White species superior?" Or, "Listen to the children scream!"
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2018 00:59 by steamroller.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 01:01 #57

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:

You shouldn't have shown them your pocket knife and cheap ass camouflage jacket, now they won't take you seriously anymore.

Another forum you can add to the list. :hahano:

He just left. He wasn't banned. And I could suggest some things for him to say over there that they would take seriously.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 01:03 #58

• steamroller
  • Banned
Roastie wrote:
Ugh wrote:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try ............... again and again and again.

Apart from the jesus and survivalist crap, Urg is pretty cool.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 21:02 #59

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Not in my opinion.

He believes six million Jews were gassed.

He believes the official versions of 9/11 and 7/7.

He believes Jews are ok.

He never mentions Zionism, Judaism, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Soros, Schiffs, Sassoons, Montefiores, Bezos, Goldsteins and all the other thousands of Jews who are ruling this planet.

He's probably never heard of the Talmud. Jesus is boiling in hot shit, but he loves them kosher crowd.

He believes the Israeli Defense FORCE has every right to kill Arabs in Palestine stolen indiscriminately, on land which was stolen from them.

How did you miss this?

And he'll come back saying give me your opinion on the Holocaust, 9/11 or 7/7, instead of reading the threads on the forum, or
watching a short video.

He's a wind up merchant and a time waster. Most people can see it.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2018 22:03 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Grolongo

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 10 Sep 2018 22:59 #60

• steamroller
  • Banned
Roastie wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Not in my opinion.

He believes six million Jews were gassed.

He believes the official versions of 9/11 and 7/7.

He believes Jews are ok.

He never mentions Zionism, Judaism, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Soros, Schiffs, Sassoons, Montefiores, Bezos, Goldsteins and all the other thousands of Jews who are ruling this planet.

He's probably never heard of the Talmud. Jesus is boiling in hot shit, but he loves them kosher crowd.

He believes the Israeli Defense FORCE has every right to kill Arabs in Palestine stolen indiscriminately, on land which was stolen from them.

How did you miss this?

And he'll come back saying give me your opinion on the Holocaust, 9/11 or 7/7, instead of reading the threads on the forum, or
watching a short video.

He's a wind up merchant and a time waster. Most people can see it.

I don't know what he is all about. All I know is that I have seen him post some replies that I agreed with. But you are right about him being a time waster. He would rather watch an episode of "The Waltons" than watch the shorter video "The Leuchter Findings." Yet he still has the balls to express an opinion. He also makes up shit about what the bible says. There is no doubt, the stupid is strong with him. But he does something that most other people around here won't do. Which is reply to my threads.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare