Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 11 Sep 2018 00:31 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Roastie wrote:
Ugh...believes six million Jews were gassed.
He believes the official versions of 9/11 and 7/7.
He believes Jews are ok.
He never mentions Zionism, Judaism, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Soros, Schiffs, Sassoons, Montefiores, Bezos, Goldsteins and all the other thousands of Jews who are ruling this planet.
He's probably never heard of the Talmud. Jesus is boiling in hot shit, but he loves them kosher crowd.
He believes the Israeli Defense FORCE has every right to kill Arabs in Palestine stolen indiscriminately, on land which was stolen from them.

1- But if 6 million weren't gassed, how many do you think were?
2- Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden ADMITTED they did 9/11, or do you think Mary Poppins dun it?
3- Jews don't fly airliners into buildings..:)
4- I'm well fed, well housed and well off moneywise like everybody else, so if the Jews are responsible for that maybe we should say thank you..:)
5- Most Jews I've met are nice decent people, sure there might be a few hardcore fanatics around but as Jesus said to those of his time- "You snakes, how can you ever hope to escape hell?"
6- Muslims have been killing Israelis for years so Israel is killing them back, I got no beef with that..:)
In fact I think Israel is TOO SOFT, they should kick all muzzies out of Palestine once and for all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 11 Sep 2018 23:09 #62

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Ugh...believes six million Jews were gassed.
He believes the official versions of 9/11 and 7/7.
He believes Jews are ok.
He never mentions Zionism, Judaism, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Soros, Schiffs, Sassoons, Montefiores, Bezos, Goldsteins and all the other thousands of Jews who are ruling this planet.
He's probably never heard of the Talmud. Jesus is boiling in hot shit, but he loves them kosher crowd.
He believes the Israeli Defense FORCE has every right to kill Arabs in Palestine stolen indiscriminately, on land which was stolen from them.

1- But if 6 million weren't gassed, how many do you think were?
2- Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden ADMITTED they did 9/11, or do you think Mary Poppins dun it?
3- Jews don't fly airliners into buildings..:)
4- I'm well fed, well housed and well off moneywise like everybody else, so if the Jews are responsible for that maybe we should say thank you..:)
5- Most Jews I've met are nice decent people, sure there might be a few hardcore fanatics around but as Jesus said to those of his time- "You snakes, how can you ever hope to escape hell?"
6- Muslims have been killing Israelis for years so Israel is killing them back, I got no beef with that..:)
In fact I think Israel is TOO SOFT, they should kick all muzzies out of Palestine once and for all.

As for the mussies being responsible for the 9-11 attacks, you are right. As for the rest, look up the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" At the very least, just scroll through the book. It is only about one hundred pages long. How long could that take. About a minute? Is that too much to ask? You spend FAR more time writing replies like this. So please, give it a try. No doubt you will run across some picture that will interest you.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 11 Sep 2018 23:51 #63

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
As for the mussies being responsible for the 9-11 attacks, you are right. As for the rest, look up the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" At the very least, just scroll through the book. It is only about one hundred pages long..

I just looked through it and most of it is what we already know about lowlife blacks and muslim barbarians..:)
As for jews, they're nowhere as near bad as them are they?
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2018 23:51 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 00:37 #64

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
As for the mussies being responsible for the 9-11 attacks, you are right. As for the rest, look up the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" At the very least, just scroll through the book. It is only about one hundred pages long..

I just looked through it and most of it is what we already know about lowlife blacks and muslim barbarians..:)
As for jews, they're nowhere as near bad as them are they?

Are you kidding? The jews are the worst of the lot! The thing you have to remember is that out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million jews. Here in the U.S. we have around 5 million of the things. There are FAR more negoide and sand negroes in the world. So the jews have to get their way through more sneaky means. And what is it jews want? Just ask one. Then KNOW that the exact opposite is true. But to put it plainly, what jews want is the destruction of the superior White species. You say you looked at the book I mentioned. Did you see the pictures of the jews and what they had to say? And if you think that was bad, there are pages in there that show some of the things that the talmud has to say. They are just as bad. Some worse.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 12:34 #65

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..The jews are the worst of the lot!..

Huh? You think jews are worse than muslims, militant LGBT's and militant nigrahs?
if jews hope we'll intermarry with black women, not a friggin chance, look at this hideous bitch ranting at a tennis umpire..:)

Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 12:35 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 13:47 #66

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Serena Williams is a Shabbos Goy par excellence as are most "celebrities" be them black or white.

You are too.

Serena Williams vacations in Israel

American regarded one of best female tennis players of all times arrives in Eilat for short holiday. Ynet brings you exclusive pictures.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4301723,00.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 14:13 #67

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Jewish media are protecting Serena William's penis, don't cha know? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 14:13 by Roastie.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 14:26 #68

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:
if jews hope we'll intermarry with black women, not a friggin chance

Guess again 33...he looks huwhite to me...

Could be a touch of the Kalergi gamemasters tho, whole worlds a stage and all that...

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 18:58 #69

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

Yeah I feel sorry for Williams white hub Alexis having to shag her every night, he must be one of those weirdos like Prince Harry who likes black pussy.
if I was him I'd do it in a pitch-black bedroom and pretend I was having warm loving sex with some sweet white Anglo-Saxon bird like Judith Durham of the Seekers..:)
PS- Not only is Williams black, but she's also a JW, boy she's screwed up real bad-
WIKI- "Williams was raised a Jehovah's Witness...She often thanks Jehovah after winning matches"

Below: White is right,,:)
Judith in action-

Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 19:05 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 22:19 #70

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..The jews are the worst of the lot!..

Huh? You think jews are worse than muslims, militant LGBT's and militant nigrahs?
if jews hope we'll intermarry with black women, not a friggin chance, look at this hideous bitch ranting at a tennis umpire..:)

I don't think jews are the worst of the lot. I KNOW it! Next, far too many white women intermarry with negroes. That subject is gone into in my thread "Is the White species superior?" I know you must have read it. Maybe you need to read it again. Also, jews control the media. There is constantly both overt and subliminal promotions for species mixing shown through it.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 22:21 #71

• steamroller
  • Banned
Roastie wrote:
Serena Williams is a Shabbos Goy par excellence as are most "celebrities" be them black or white.

You are too.

American regarded one of best female tennis players of all times arrives in Eilat for short holiday. Ynet brings you exclusive pictures.

I wish the humanzee would stay in israel.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 22:24 #72

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
novum wrote:

Yeah I feel sorry for Williams white hub Alexis having to shag her every night, he must be one of those weirdos like Prince Harry who likes black pussy.
if I was him I'd do it in a pitch-black bedroom and pretend I was having warm loving sex with some sweet white Anglo-Saxon bird like Judith Durham of the Seekers..:)
PS- Not only is Williams black, but she's also a JW, boy she's screwed up real bad-
WIKI- "Williams was raised a Jehovah's Witness...She often thanks Jehovah after winning matches"

Below: White is right,,:)
Judith in action-

Are you high? There are way finer looking White chicks than that.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 22:35 #73

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:

You are too.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4301723,00.html

Eilat is a popular diving destination, and there's a lot of nightlife going on, I didn't do that because it is so freaking expensive, but for divers it's good. Aqaba, just across the border in Jordan is much nicer.

Suddenly Arabs were great, compared to those Israelis. :P
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 22:45 #74

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Eilat is a popular diving destination, and there's a lot of nightlife going on, I didn't do that because it is so freaking expensive, but for divers it's good. Aqaba, just across the border in Jordan is much nicer.

^ Says the Israeli. :facepalm:

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 23:21 #75

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
I don't think jews are the worst of the lot. I KNOW it!
Next, far too many white women intermarry with negroes. There is constantly both overt and subliminal promotions for species mixing shown through it.

1- Jews don't go round flying airliners into buildings or blowing us up, so I'd rate them as harmless..:)
2- There have always been white women who like black dick, but they're very much a minority. Same with white men such as Prince Harry who like black pussy, they're a minority too..:)
All of us vast majority of normal white doods have zero interest in black women, I mean anybody who'd want to shag this specimen must be seriously deranged-

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 23:23 #76

• steamroller
  • Banned
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Is Gaia one of those things?

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 23:33 #77

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote- "some sweet white Anglo-Saxon bird like Judith Durham of the Seekers"..:)
steamroller wrote:

Judith's lips are ultra-kissable and her angelic voice melts my soppy heart..:)
And Sarah Sanders rates high on the kissable scale too, I fell in love with her for the way she slaps traitorous fake news reporters around at press briefings..:)

Sarah in action-
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 23:34 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 23:51 #78

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I don't think jews are the worst of the lot. I KNOW it!
Next, far too many white women intermarry with negroes. There is constantly both overt and subliminal promotions for species mixing shown through it.

1- Jews don't go round flying airliners into buildings or blowing us up, so I'd rate them as harmless..:)
2- There have always been white women who like black dick, but they're very much a minority. Same with white men such as Prince Harry who like black pussy, they're a minority too..:)
All of us vast majority of normal white doods have zero interest in black women, I mean anybody who'd want to shag this specimen must be seriously deranged-

1. I already told you that jews use different means to do basically the same thing. Believe it, or don't. Though I have something for you to not believe. Back in the late 60's, israel was at war with its neighbors. They purposefully attacked an American spy ship called the USS Liberty. Their plan was to kill everybody on board. No doubt so israel could blame it on their enemies and get the U.S. more directly involved in that war on their side. But their plan failed. The USS Liberty also managed to send out a call for help. And there was an American aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. We could have destroyed any airplane and attack boat attacking the USS liberty. But because of who was attacking our ship, no help was sent.
2. In the past, I doubt if there was ever any White women who liked black dick. I doubt if negro males were even allowed into brothels where White whores worked. It is only because of the promotion of such treasonous species mixing garbage by the jew media that any white woman would do so. One such jewish TV show that promoted such filth was a TV show called Bewitched. In that TV show, they eventually made the species mixing witch slut the queen of the witches. Another one was called "I dream of Jeanie." As for that royal piece of shit prince Harry. I found out that he had been married before. To a White girl. Probably because his first wife was White, they didn't make such a big media event out of it. Prince Harry should have read my thread "The Inferior american African." If you want to talk about this subject further, I suggest you do it in that thread. Unless you are secretly on the darkies side.

Next, what White guys do isn't the point. As I said, I went into this some in my thread "Is the White species superior?" With my own eyes, this is what I see. Around 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a White female. Most of that, as I said, I blame on the jew controlled media promoting such treasonous filth.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 12 Sep 2018 23:56 #79

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote- "some sweet white Anglo-Saxon bird like Judith Durham of the Seekers"..:)
steamroller wrote:

Judith's lips are ultra-kissable and her angelic voice melts my soppy heart..:)
And Sarah Sanders rates high on the kissable scale too, I fell in love with her for the way she slaps traitorous fake news reporters around at press briefings..:)

Your standards are indeed low. Here in the U.S. we have many restaurants called "Hooters." Where they have waitresses dressed in skimpy clothing. You could go to any one of them and find White chicks that are way finer that any you mentioned. By the way. I'm still waiting to see a reply from you in my thread, "The holocaust: What a lie!"
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018 23:07 by steamroller.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 00:02 #80

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Is Gaia one of those things?

No, of course not, but Ze Baby Troll doesn't have any real arguments.

Out of 60 countries, Israel was the worst I have been. Even India was "better".

Go visit the main bus station in Tel Aviv and tell me that's a "western" country... the bus stations here in Colombia look and feel way better.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare