Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 00:15 #81

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
Around 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a White female. Most of that, as I said, I blame on the jew controlled media promoting such treasonous filth.

Dunno bout the jews, I blame a helluva lot of it on snowflake liberals who want to destroy the white race, but like I said it ain't never gonna happen because the majority of whites ain't the least bit interested in marrying blacks..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 18:40 #82

• Flare
steamroller wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Eilat is a popular diving destination, and there's a lot of nightlife going on, I didn't do that because it is so freaking expensive, but for divers it's good. Aqaba, just across the border in Jordan is much nicer.

Suddenly Arabs were great, compared to those Israelis. :P

^ Says the Israeli. :facepalm:

Is Gaia one of those things?

Yep.

Watch him talk about his jewish grandfather here and 1000 jewish family members he has lost in WW II here:

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2140#205739

Yet he says he is not jewish, thus he likes to play crypto jew.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 23:16 #83

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Eilat is a popular diving destination, and there's a lot of nightlife going on, I didn't do that because it is so freaking expensive, but for divers it's good. Aqaba, just across the border in Jordan is much nicer.

No, of course not, but Ze Baby Troll doesn't have any real arguments.

Out of 60 countries, Israel was the worst I have been. Even India was "better".

Go visit the main bus station in Tel Aviv and tell me that's a "western" country... the bus stations here in Colombia look and feel way better.

It would have been nice if Hitler had gassed the jews instead of basically helping to form israel by deporting jews to Palestine. But unfortunately, Hitler decided to make friends with the jewish zionists and help them in their cause. But now that we know what a mistake that was, someday maybe we can rectify it.
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018 23:16 by steamroller.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 23:33 #84

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Around 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a White female. Most of that, as I said, I blame on the jew controlled media promoting such treasonous filth.

Dunno bout the jews, I blame a helluva lot of it on snowflake liberals who want to destroy the white race, but like I said it ain't never gonna happen because the majority of whites ain't the least bit interested in marrying blacks..:)

"Snowflake liberals" are the puppets of the jews. You know the type. The type EXACTLY like you. The kind who actually worship a jew. Jesus.
Also, here in the U.S., we have two main political parties. The left wing liberal democrats and the right wing conservative republicans. They are just two sides of the same coin. Both sides are controlled by the jews. But even though people act blind, they aren't really. Every single day there are about 209,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Each year that is 76,285,000 more people. But the population levels of Whites aren't rising. In some places, they are even going down a little. I think part of the reason for that is because White people know they are being shit on. And they are less willing to bring children that they would love into a world where they would be shit on too. So what you say isn't happening IS happening. By the way, I am still waiting for you to leave a reply in my thread, "The Holocaust: What A LIE!"
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018 23:41 by steamroller.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 13 Sep 2018 23:39 #85

• steamroller
  • Banned
Flare wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Yep.

Watch him talk about his jewish grandfather here and 1000 jewish family members he has lost in WW II here:

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2140#205739

Yet he says he is not jewish, thus he likes to play crypto jew.

"Crypto jew?" There is hardly any other kind. For the vast majority of them, if they tell you something, you would be wise to believe the exact opposite. Also, I know that the holocaust has been talked about quite a bit around here. But I started a thread of my own on the matter. Maybe Gaia will see what I have written to you here. I invite you both to come to my thread "The Holocaust: What a LIE!" And leave a reply.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 00:05 #86

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..here in the U.S., we have two main political parties. The left wing liberal democrats and the right wing conservative republicans. They are just two sides of the same coin. Both sides are controlled by the jews
...By the way, I am still waiting for you to leave a reply in my thread, "The Holocaust: What A LIE!"

1- Yer wot mate? During Trump's great 'State of the Union" speech to Congress, the patriotic Reps applauded his every sentence, but the treacherous Dems sat in stony silence on the other side of the House, so how can they be the same?
2- I'll try to find your Holocaust thread and say there what I've said in other threads, namely that Hitler slaughtered a lot of jews, the official figure is 6 million, so why should I doubt that figure?

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 00:31 #87

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..here in the U.S., we have two main political parties. The left wing liberal democrats and the right wing conservative republicans. They are just two sides of the same coin. Both sides are controlled by the jews
...By the way, I am still waiting for you to leave a reply in my thread, "The Holocaust: What A LIE!"

1- Yer wot mate? During Trump's great 'State of the Union" speech to Congress, the patriotic Reps applauded his every sentence, but the treacherous Dems sat in stony silence on the other side of the House, so how can they be the same?
2- I'll try to find your Holocaust thread and say there what I've said in other threads, namely that Hitler slaughtered a lot of jews, the official figure is 6 million, so why should I doubt that figure?

Trump is a piece of shit fucking liar with jewish attorneys and a jewish son in law. His only saving grace is that he isn't Hillary. His ban on muslim immigration from certain muslim countries is a joke. And I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. And his attempts at better trade deals is a joke. They talk about trade sanctions. With China (though I could be wrong) I see number like 30 billion being tossed around. That's a meaningless drop in the bucket. Depending on which website you look at, our trade imbalance with China alone is anywhere from something around 300 billion dollars to over 700 billion dollars. And considering the good American jobs that were lost, the loss of 700 billion dollars to our economy is most likely VASTLY understated. Democrat or republican doesn't mean shit.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 00:44 #88

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Remember, the traitor Obama messed up America for 8 miserable years to get revenge on the white race, and Don is trying to set things right, he's only been Pres for 2 years so give him time..:)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 00:58 #89

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Remember, the traitor Obama messed up America for 8 miserable years to get revenge on the white race, and Don is trying to set things right, he's only been Pres for 2 years so give him time..:)

No elected official can set things right. That our society allowed the U.S. to be governed by a worthless piece of shit humanzee for 8 years is part of the reason why.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 01:04 #90

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
No elected official can set things right. That our society allowed the U.S. to be governed by a worthless piece of shit humanzee for 8 years is part of the reason why.

Don's doing alright so far isn't he, he's building the Wall, he's made it harder for muslims to get into America, he's cut taxes, the economy is fantastic and he's got unemployment right down..:)
The treacherous Dems are against his efforts to make America great again so that makes them (and the people who vote for them) as much the enemies of America as their muslim chums..:)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 02:22 #91

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
he's building the Wall,...

:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 14 Sep 2018 23:42 #92

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Don's doing alright so far isn't he, he's building the Wall, he's made it harder for muslims to get into America, he's cut taxes, the economy is fantastic and he's got unemployment right down..:)
The treacherous Dems are against his efforts to make America great again so that makes them (and the people who vote for them) as much the enemies of America as their muslim chums..:)

Trump's wall is bullshit. Just like border patrol, it's all smoke and mirrors. The 11 million illegals in the U.S. PROVES that. And these days, many mexicans are just being flown to Canada and entering from there. Where there is no wall. Al long as illegals are allowed to stay, or any "latinos" are allowed to stay that the mexicans can blend in with, there is no stopping them. The only thing the wall does is help keep them in. And Trump's travel ban from certain muslim countries does nothing. What he needs to do is start deporting the muslims that are already here. Even if they are "citizens." That way, other muslims won't even try to come here. Making any sort of "ban" unnecessary.

Next, cutting taxes on the wealthy is bullshit. Every republican president does that. What the U.S. needs to do is take over the businesses themselves. That way, they don't have to try and bribe anybody to create jobs. All they have to do is provide them. Next, our economy is in the toilet. The only thing Trump did, (if anything) is move the economy up a little closer to the rim of the toilet. By having more people flip each other's burgers. If you hear on the news that our economy is improving, your best bet is to believe just the opposite. I remember one such line of bullshit from the Clinton administration. They claimed to have balanced the budget. But it was all smoke and mirrors. They used accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 15 Sep 2018 00:38 #93

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
As long as illegals are allowed to stay, or any "latinos" are allowed to stay that the mexicans can blend in with, there is no stopping them. The only thing the wall does is help keep them in. And Trump's travel ban from certain muslim countries does nothing. What he needs to do is start deporting the muslims that are already here.

Remember, everything that Don tries to do to make America great again, the treacherous Dems try to block him.
PS- how do the illegals stay in the US anyway, where do they get their money from to live?
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 00:39 by Ugh.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 16 Sep 2018 00:28 #94

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
As long as illegals are allowed to stay, or any "latinos" are allowed to stay that the mexicans can blend in with, there is no stopping them. The only thing the wall does is help keep them in. And Trump's travel ban from certain muslim countries does nothing. What he needs to do is start deporting the muslims that are already here.

Remember, everything that Don tries to do to make America great again, the treacherous Dems try to block him.
PS- how do the illegals stay in the US anyway, where do they get their money from to live?

The dems try to block the bullshit things Trump tries to do. Just imagine what they would do if trump every tried to do anything really meaningful. As for where the ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans get their money, they do it many ways. For example, a mexican pays on average $8000.00 dollars to be smuggled into the U.S. They borrow this money from mexican gangs. And probably indirectly, from the mexican government as a cheap way to invade the U.S. This they work off as virtual slaves to the mexican gangs in the U.S. Many deal drugs. And for those who can't take American jobs by undercutting the wages an American would expect, they go on welfare. For example, I myself get Food Stamps. Though these days they give you a card for that. When I call to find out how much in food stamps I have, a message comes up that says if you speak English to press a certain number. But this is supposed to be an English speaking country. What it should be asking is that if you speak spicknish to press a certain number.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 16 Sep 2018 04:06 #95

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
The dems try to block the bullshit things Trump tries to do. .

Mate, is there anybody out there who you DO like? Are you a Hillary fan or what?..:)
Don wants to build a wall and you think that's bullshit?
Are you a closet Mexican?..:)
Is this you?-

"We don't need no steenkin wall!"

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 16 Sep 2018 23:53 #96

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The dems try to block the bullshit things Trump tries to do. .

Mate, is there anybody out there who you DO like? Are you a Hillary fan or what?..:)
Don wants to build a wall and you think that's bullshit?
Are you a closet Mexican?..:)
Is this you?-

"We don't need no steenkin wall!"

You should know me well enough by now to know that I just don't go for bullshit. Fuck the wall. All we need is about a hundred yard wide mine field. And what about places where you can't put a wall. Such as running through the middle of the Rio Grand river. I have seen women and children crossing it. Do you know what they did when they got to the other side? Looked for fucking border patrol to turn themselves over to! You know what would work? Guard towers with people in them equipped with good sniper rifles. If any beaners reach our side of the river, they get shot. Women, children or whatever. But the bodies need not just float down stream like the human shit that they are. Stock the river with alligators and piranha to clean up the mess. They could also stock the river with hippos. I hear they are good at killing those who intrude on their territory. Too bad most White people aren't as smart as hippos.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 17 Sep 2018 00:07 #97

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Fuck the wall. All we need is about a hundred yard wide mine field.

Yes I don't think but the treacherous Dems and snowflakes would allow it.
Obama didn't want a wall, but Trump does, so Don is a lot better than him..:)
PS- the blue border states of California and New Mexico didn't vote for Don, so presumably they don't mind mexes coming across to pump their kids full of drugs, they must be lousy parents!

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 17 Sep 2018 22:56 #98

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Fuck the wall. All we need is about a hundred yard wide mine field.

Yes I don't think but the treacherous Dems and snowflakes would allow it.
Obama didn't want a wall, but Trump does, so Don is a lot better than him..:)
PS- the blue border states of California and New Mexico didn't vote for Don, so presumably they don't mind mexes coming across to pump their kids full of drugs, they must be lousy parents!

As far as I know, lining a border with minefields isn't illegal. As for Trump, fuck that jew loving piece of shit. I wonder if he has ever pondered how much cum his daughter has swallowed from her jewish husband's cock. Also, as I said, republican and democrat are just two sides of the same coin. What got Trump elected was him saying that he would deport 11 million illegals. I'm still waiting for that to happen. As for democrat states, did you ever hear the song by Frank Zappa called, "I'm the slime." If you haven't, do so. And read the lyrics.

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 17 Sep 2018 23:38 #99

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..As for Trump, fuck that jew loving piece of shit..

Perhaps you'd prefer Hillary in the White House?..:)

Why Didn't The Allies back Hitler. 18 Sep 2018 22:54 #100

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..As for Trump, fuck that jew loving piece of shit..

Perhaps you'd prefer Hillary in the White House?..:)

Sidestepping the issue again I see. Tell me Trump isn't a jew loving piece of shit. Ans just like what I have to say about jesus, it seems that anything i say against Hillary just goes in one ear and out the other. And if she had been elected, she would just have been another jew loving piece of shit too. As I said, republicans and democrats are just two sides of the same coin. As to the upper part of the picture you showed, bikers are pussies. And bully boys who were too stupid to grow out of their bully stage. And they join gangs or MC's to have backup when they do their bully shit.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare