Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust Issue Settled.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 28 Jun 2017 22:16 #1

• redline
  • Banned
There were no gas chambers. That is as much of a BS myth as there being a lampshade made out of jew skin or some jews being turned into soap. Until war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. For what jews did die in jewish internment camps, it was the allies who killed them! By bombing the hell out of the German infrastructure that supplied the internment camps.

As to the "6 million" jews who supposedly died, that is a load of horse shit. I will show you a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says that 4 million jews were murdered there. Though after Poland became free of Russia, they put up a new plaque that is shown on the right. Though it is a little hard to read, it says that 1.5 million jews died there. But even that is a vast overstatement. Probably meant to placate the U.S. and their BS version of history. I will include a picture of two documents that tell what the actual death toll was. One of which is from the International Red Cross. Be sure to take note of when these documents were created.

What i think is going on with the whole "6 million" thing is that it is a holy kabbalah number. I will show you a number of different newspaper atrices that appeared from time to time in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. You would have to be either jewish, evil or a sucker of suckers to believe the same sort of crap in regards to the holocaust.

Next, Auschwitz was said to have been the "worst of the worst" Nazi "death camp." I will show you two pictures of a swimming pool they had there for the inmates. Maybe the Nazis were planning to slaughter the jews with recreational activities.

Last Edit: 30 Jun 2017 21:55 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 28 Jun 2017 22:35 #2

• redline
  • Banned
redline wrote:

Here are a couple pictures that didn't load earlier.

Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 22:41 by redline.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 28 Jun 2017 22:42 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
If you are really brave and dont mind having your life bogged down in endless debate, you can try to make your point on this site www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=b9dedbb4554eed7760a7623dd0fd1e20

BTW I agree with you on this topic. Revisionists on the site i posted are gang raped. On this site you may find better treatment rodoh.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=d2dadcda8a440a66e8e011cab1f146b9 but stiff opposition

and then there is forum.codoh.com/ which has strict rules of engagement. the rules mean that the bullies from skepics and rodoh cant behave in the way they prefer. They call foul of course.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 28 Jun 2017 22:55 #4

• redline
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
If you are really brave and dont mind having your life bogged down in endless debate, you can try to make your point on this site www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=b9dedbb4554eed7760a7623dd0fd1e20

BTW I agree with you on this topic. Revisionists on the site i posted are gang raped. On this site you may find better treatment rodoh.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=d2dadcda8a440a66e8e011cab1f146b9 but stiff opposition

and then there is forum.codoh.com/ which has strict rules of engagement. the rules mean that the bullies from skepics and rodoh cant behave in the way they prefer. They call foul of course.

I have never heard of the forums you speak of. Are they ghost towns? Many forums are. I have been banned from most of the other political forums. Such as the politics forums, the political forums, debate politics, defending the truth, political hotwire, just plain politics, political forum, USMB, international skeptics forum and many others. Why? For saying the kinds of things that I did in this thread. Maybe if I get around to it, I will check out the forums you spoke of.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 28 Jun 2017 23:16 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Codoh is not active much presently tho does have threads on many topics - use the advanced search function

the other 2 are also sparsely populated, but are populated by many members who state that there was a deliberate plan by the Germans to kill jews just for being jews.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 01 Jul 2017 21:22 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Majority Rights and VNN are two other website/forums.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 01 Jul 2017 22:34 #7

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Majority Rights and VNN are two other website/forums.

I have never heard of majority rights. But it sounds like a conservative forum. As for VNN, it and stormfront are secretly run by jews so they can keep track of those who are against them. And as for stormfront, I sent what I am going to show you as a PM to other members there. It probably only took them about 10 minutes to ban me.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 02 Jul 2017 06:01 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm with you on stormfront but not over sure about VNN. Will dig further. Saying that, V NN does have a fair number of banned members. It's what we're they banned for that counts. Thank you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 06:05 by Lux Interior.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 02 Jul 2017 06:10 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Never heard of VNN or what it stands for.

CODOH is a decent source.

No surprises about Stormfromt; all the pro-Nazi shit is playing into the controlled NaZionist hands.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 02 Jul 2017 07:02 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 02 Jul 2017 22:33 #11

• redline
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
Never heard of VNN or what it stands for.

CODOH is a decent source.

No surprises about Stormfromt; all the pro-Nazi shit is playing into the controlled NaZionist hands.

VNN stands for Vanguard News Network. I on the other hand don't know what CODOH is. Is it another ghost town forum? Also, there are indeed many pro-Nazi things to be found at stormfront. But having a Nazi or Hitler avatar isn't one of them. And if you are pro-Nazi and have anything sensible to say, they will ban you. It happened to me after my first and only thread. That was of course deleted. I have seen the same sort of shit through the jew controlled media often enough. Where if they allow anybody pro-White to speak at all, they will only show those who had the least sensible or articulate things to say.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 02 Jul 2017 22:43 #12

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Interesting. But no surprise. Some time ago, I was looking around at some forum somewhere and ran across a thread that showed a picture of the leader of Nazi group in recent times. (There may have been more than one) They were standing at a podium in full Nazi clothing. The thread claimed that the person (or persons) was in fact jewish. Indeed. The best way to defeat an enemy is from within.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 22:44 by redline.

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 04 Jul 2017 09:31 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
redline wrote:
The best way to defeat an enemy is from within.

That's why cultsmasher came back as (((super nazi))) in new clothes?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/cinema-film-youtube/69399-the-believer-inside-a-skinhead-english-deutsch-full-movie.html

Thanks for the link www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83808&page=11 , Lux.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust Issue Settled. 04 Jul 2017 21:16 #14

• redline
  • Banned
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
redline wrote:
The best way to defeat an enemy is from within.

That's why cultsmasher came back as (((super nazi))) in new clothes?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/cinema-film-youtube/69399-the-believer-inside-a-skinhead-english-deutsch-full-movie.html

Thanks for the link www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83808&page=11 , Lux.

Your sock accusation aside, I am not within your circle. So how can I "defeat you from within." Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that is what i was doing. To do so would mean that I was your enemy. Look at my thread again and tell me what i said that makes me your enemy. That should be good for a hoot or two.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare