Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 02:52 #101

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Lux Interior wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Lux Interior.

It appears that a god is a "sky pilot's" (sic). :D

All of the "sky pilot's" are mythological, so none of them have "Bollocks". :thumbup:

Personally I prefer to let go of false beliefs than to "Get a grip" on them. ;) :D

Nah, it's just bollocks.
Abrahams delusional hallucinations, split into 3 camps, because, well, share the power over gullible fools.
Double bollocks.

G'day Lux Interior.

Four when you count 'Satanism'. The four Abrahamic religions with the same mythological characters in them are Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Satanism. Four times the "bollocks". ;) :D

Edit: Split into camps to create the Punch & Judy narrative for everyone to pick a side. Note how they vilify each other and want you to join them in destroying the others. ;)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020 02:55 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 03:51 #102

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day MrAnderson.

The only individual that has professed to be an Anarchist is Gaia.

Amazing how you and Censor Flare only believe in freedom of speech when it is 'you or yours' providing the narrative. How shilling of you.

Your continued attempts at character assassination, ad hominem and 'poor me' victim narrative is very shilling.

Life itself is the only "power structures" (sic) required. Do No Harm is the 'Golden Rule'.

That which is freely given is the ideal of Life. Look around you. The Sun freely gives light for all of Life to grow. Everything that has grown has not cost you anything. Life itself has already provided for you.

If you believe in an 'Intelligent Designer', then surely such an intelligence would have provided for your every requirement. Sunlight, air, water and food, all provided completely free. As breathing, drinking and eating are required for the continued functioning of the physicality, then the requirements for sustainability are already provided.

So why would you require man made "power structures"?

Are you that enamored of being ruled that you cannot envision a reality without such man made "power structures"?

Humanity acts like fleas on a dogs back fighting over who owns the dog. Worse, humanity is actively destroying the environment that sustains their lives. That would be akin to the fleas attempting to kill the dog without realising that if they succeed they have ultimately committed suicide.
-

The idea that humanity is superior to life is a fallacy. Humanity is an aspect of Life and the part is not superior to the whole nor any other aspect of Life. Such a false belief will ultimately lead to the extinction of humanity. This is an idea embedded within institutionalised authority.

Humanity can either face the truth or face extinction. :thumbup:

You are a rambling and venomous lunatic

And a lying sack of shit to boot.....

Just look at the way you claim to have no identity and follow no rules and the rest of your lying horse shit

And yet when I scratch the surface of your beliefs what do I find ?

A fucking anarchist full of their own spiritual mumbo jumbo.....

I cant even be bothered to highlight how often and how hard you contradict yourself when its your own words you are using

To be blunt if you believe half of what you say you make me fucking sick to my stomach

And people wonder why things have gone tits up

You are a walking example of the modern shit lib and you are not even aware of how much of a total retard you sound like

Zero self awareness and yet you claim to be enlightened

And to top it all off there is this air of demonic enjoyment that you give off when you think you have made the winning internet post..

I mean what sort of utter reject would be putting the thumbs up to the human race going exctinct

As if you are some cheap Chinese version of Thanos

In glad you get to say your piece though and I can only hope one day people are able to look back at all this and see where it all went wrong

You can take your ting tong symbols and shove them.up your godless arse

Ive nothing decent to say to you and nothing to offer but contempt
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 04:29 #103

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day MrAnderson.

Your "offer" is a poor shilling of no value.

You can use the reward and punishment methodology as much as you like it is ineffective. Neither your complimentary nor derogatory narrative that you "offer" is being sought and fail as a 'carrot and stick'.

Ad hominem is the process used to hide the lack of verifiable evidence presented.

What verifiable evidence do you present?

It appears for all intent and purposes that you want the pedophile infested Roman Catholic Church to remain unexposed for all of the corruption it has perpetrated and still perpetrates to this day.

What verifiable evidence do you want hidden?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 04:36 #104

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Ad hominem is the process used to hide the lack of verifiable evidence presented.

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 11:55 #105

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
MrAnderson wrote:
You are a rambling and venomous lunatic

And a lying sack of shit to boot.....

Just look at the way you claim to have no identity and follow no rules and the rest of your lying horse shit

And yet when I scratch the surface of your beliefs what do I find ?

A fucking anarchist full of their own spiritual mumbo jumbo.....

I cant even be bothered to highlight how often and how hard you contradict yourself when its your own words you are using

To be blunt if you believe half of what you say you make me fucking sick to my stomach

And people wonder why things have gone tits up

You are a walking example of the modern shit lib and you are not even aware of how much of a total retard you sound like

Zero self awareness and yet you claim to be enlightened

And to top it all off there is this air of demonic enjoyment that you give off when you think you have made the winning internet post..

I mean what sort of utter reject would be putting the thumbs up to the human race going exctinct

As if you are some cheap Chinese version of Thanos

In glad you get to say your piece though and I can only hope one day people are able to look back at all this and see where it all went wrong

You can take your ting tong symbols and shove them.up your godless arse

Ive nothing decent to say to you and nothing to offer but contempt

IAAIA is a disgustingly dishonest weasel.

Gets his ass kicked all over the board here and the only person 'liking' his posts is a jew... which should tell him enough.

But nope, he just goes on-and-on promoting his esoteric anarchism crap... while claiming he's not an anarchist. :facepalm:


People like IAAIA and Gaia are liberals like... "XTC makes me feel good, so then it must be good for everyone... let's have it legalized!"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 18:17 #106

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Lux Interior.

It appears that a god is a "sky pilot's" (sic). :D

All of the "sky pilot's" are mythological, so none of them have "Bollocks". :thumbup:

Personally I prefer to let go of false beliefs than to "Get a grip" on them. ;) :D

Nah, it's just bollocks.
Abrahams delusional hallucinations, split into 3 camps, because, well, share the power over gullible fools.
Double bollocks.

G'day Lux Interior.

Four when you count 'Satanism'. The four Abrahamic religions with the same mythological characters in them are Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Satanism. Four times the "bollocks". ;) :D

Edit: Split into camps to create the Punch & Judy narrative for everyone to pick a side. Note how they vilify each other and want you to join them in destroying the others. ;)

Have you eaten your sandals yet?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 21:19 #107

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 23:57 #108

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Here I know its off topic but look at this fucking hippy here

m.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

This is exactly the sort of looser that I AM I is , living in a filthy old van I mean at least I AM was lucky enough to get a beating from the cops and compensated enough to buy a new one

And see what they just got arrested for .....

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-quebec-woman-who-sent-poison-letter-to-trump-identified-by-rcmp

Thats exactly the sort of anarchist reject Techno Witch looks up to
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020 23:58 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 04:11 #109

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
That was Trudeau in drag.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 09:58 #110

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
MrAnderson wrote:
Here I know its off topic but look at this fucking hippy here

m.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

This is exactly the sort of looser that I AM I is , living in a filthy old van I mean at least I AM was lucky enough to get a beating from the cops and compensated enough to buy a new one

And see what they just got arrested for .....

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-quebec-woman-who-sent-poison-letter-to-trump-identified-by-rcmp

Thats exactly the sort of anarchist reject Techno Witch looks up to


IAAIA is male, right..?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 16:40 #111

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Here I know its off topic but look at this fucking hippy here

m.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

This is exactly the sort of looser that I AM I is , living in a filthy old van I mean at least I AM was lucky enough to get a beating from the cops and compensated enough to buy a new one

And see what they just got arrested for .....

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-quebec-woman-who-sent-poison-letter-to-trump-identified-by-rcmp

Thats exactly the sort of anarchist reject Techno Witch looks up to


IAAIA is male, right..?

I doubt it
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 18:09 #112

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Here I know its off topic but look at this fucking hippy here

m.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

This is exactly the sort of looser that I AM I is , living in a filthy old van I mean at least I AM was lucky enough to get a beating from the cops and compensated enough to buy a new one

And see what they just got arrested for .....

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-quebec-woman-who-sent-poison-letter-to-trump-identified-by-rcmp

Thats exactly the sort of anarchist reject Techno Witch looks up to


IAAIA is male, right..?

I doubt it

Yea, me too regularly... since at the very least he is low masculinity.

He could just as well be a woman posting on this board.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 19:25 #113

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
The unmistakable hatred which had been directed at him during this press conference finally opened Patton’s eyes fully as to what was afoot. In his diary that night he wrote: “There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs. They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . . Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP’s, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most non-political officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long.”

nationalvanguard.org/2014/12/general-pattons-warning/#comment-36910
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Sep 2020 20:10 #114

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Sep 2020 11:41 #115

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 343
  • Likes received: 134
the Nazis tried to educate their people about the Rothschilds :)

Rothschild´s turning point was the lie that Napoleon won Waterloo - to win a fortune in the stockmarkets.... :cool:

"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Sep 2020 16:27 #116

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Gloria wrote:
the Nazis tried to educate their people about the Rothschilds :)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Sep 2020 18:33 #117

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Because of my love for classical music and various European composers , I stumbled across segments of writing about Strauss because I wanted to know if he was Jewish

Anyway , that led me to read some very interesting writings from the 19th century regarding certain composers being " anti semitic "

Wagner was another one I stumbled across

Its odd because they were basically complaining that the music industry was run by unscrupulous Jews who kept ripping them off and stealing peoples compositions and pretnding they were their own

I believe it was Strauss who once wrote something along the lines of

" if I have to deal with another jew at least let it be an orthodox jew as they are less likely to jew me "

Its difficult to find the actual writing but its out there , what I found mostly was a whole heap of articles written by jews complaining about " inveterate anti semites " like Wagner ....
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Sep 2020 21:25 #118

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
MrAnderson wrote:
Because of my love for classical music and various European composers , I stumbled across segments of writing about Strauss because I wanted to know if he was Jewish

Anyway , that led me to read some very interesting writings from the 19th century regarding certain composers being " anti semitic "

Wagner was another one I stumbled across

Its odd because they were basically complaining that the music industry was run by unscrupulous Jews who kept ripping them off and stealing peoples compositions and pretnding they were their own

I believe it was Strauss who once wrote something along the lines of

" if I have to deal with another jew at least let it be an orthodox jew as they are less likely to jew me "

Its difficult to find the actual writing but its out there , what I found mostly was a whole heap of articles written by jews complaining about " inveterate anti semites " like Wagner ....

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Sep 2020 23:07 #119

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Because of my love for classical music and various European composers , I stumbled across segments of writing about Strauss because I wanted to know if he was Jewish

Anyway , that led me to read some very interesting writings from the 19th century regarding certain composers being " anti semitic "

Wagner was another one I stumbled across

Its odd because they were basically complaining that the music industry was run by unscrupulous Jews who kept ripping them off and stealing peoples compositions and pretnding they were their own

I believe it was Strauss who once wrote something along the lines of

" if I have to deal with another jew at least let it be an orthodox jew as they are less likely to jew me "

Its difficult to find the actual writing but its out there , what I found mostly was a whole heap of articles written by jews complaining about " inveterate anti semites " like Wagner ....



Ah yes the " golden rule "

Amazing isnt it , how often we were warned and just how much effort has gone in to suppressing the voices of the past
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 24 Sep 2020 02:49 #120

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Here I know its off topic but look at this fucking hippy here

m.facebook.com/pascale.ferrier.1

This is exactly the sort of looser that I AM I is , living in a filthy old van I mean at least I AM was lucky enough to get a beating from the cops and compensated enough to buy a new one

And see what they just got arrested for .....

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-quebec-woman-who-sent-poison-letter-to-trump-identified-by-rcmp

Thats exactly the sort of anarchist reject Techno Witch looks up to


IAAIA is male, right..?

I doubt it

Yea, me too regularly... since at the very least he is low masculinity.

He could just as well be a woman posting on this board.

G'day MrAnderson and Censor Flare.

:shemused:

Interesting that Censor Flare joins in off topic posts on a thread that he censored on claims of a post being off topic and then threatened further censoring of the exposure of the pedophile infested Roman Catholic Church. :ponda:

A pair of shillings. ;) :D

Hitler Ate Sugar

A logical fallacy, specifically a sub-type of Association Fallacy, that assumes that anything done or liked by a bad person must be bad itself, taking Not So Different to absurd levels.

The premise seems to be that bad people must have a way to tell if something is evil. Either that, or bad people are repulsed by anything that isn't at least as evil as they are. Whatever the reason, bad people magically will only associate with things that are bad. Therefore, people claim a thing is bad because bad people associate with it.

This is a concept called the Association Fallacy (or the more well-known term "Guilty by Association"), which often overlaps with Godwin's Law due to how often Adolf Hitler is used (also known as Reductio ad Hitlerum)note . After all, Hitler has gained the reputation for being the very embodiment of darkest evil, who oozed "pure liquid malevolence" right out of his pores. So, he supposedly would only do/like/own things that are as evil as him. You know, things like sitting on a chair, wearing clothes, eating, taking a walk, and breathing. Hitler did those things, but that doesn't make them bad. Hitler is not a reason things are bad. We don't think mass murder is bad because Hitler, Stalin, or other bad people did them. We think those people are bad because they committed mass murder. In other words, this trope is backwards. A thing being bad stands on its own as bad. It would be like:
Bob: I want to commit genocide.
Alice: The Nazis committed genocide.
Bob: Really? What was I thinking? I can't believe I was going to do something the Nazis did.

This is also one of the reasons why we often loathe to admit that a person who we generally always disagree with may actually be right for once. Remember, Don't Shoot the Message. Someone intimidated by this "argument" may invoke No True Scotsman as a "rebuttal". ("Hitler wasn't a REAL vegetarian.")

One reason this trope exists was that for a long time during The '30s, Hitler was seen as a neutral statesman and some of his policies were appealing to people because he framed himself and the Nazis as Moral Guardians and various "good-on-paper" sounding ideas like personal hygiene, cleanliness, animal rights, sexual restraint, heteronormality, the "excesses" of Weimar Germany and so on. Nazi Germany focused on cultural policy to an equal and at times greater extent than economics and good governance. So in some respects Hitler Ate Sugar is a Justified Trope because he and his fellow Nazis invoked Culture Justifies Anything as a key part of their platform, and Nazi Germany is a historically relevant example on the dangers of such policies and its appeals. In the contemporary context, it must be noted that this trope is deployed on arguments that have to do with "culture wars" rather than the original context of Nazi Germany (The Great Depression, Modernism, the Weimar era).

Additionally, the trope is used in American, British and other countries' politics to attack enemies on both sides of the political spectrum, at least since Red-baiting fell out of style. Suffice to say that divorcing Hitler's positions from their original context and trying to fit them into modern politics where concepts of "left" and "right" are drastically different than in Weimar Germany, is essentially a fool's errand. Worse, Hitler's "opinions" on a modern-day issue are often inferred from Nazi campaign speeches or literature from the '20s, and not policies he actually implemented once in power.

For similar reasons, this trope also has been known to overlap with You Know Who Said That?, when a person says a quote that other people would agree with at face value, but then— gotcha!— reveals it was actually said by Hitler or some other contemptible figure. Of course, as explained, that doesn't necessarily prove the idea is immoral on its own merits.

On the other hand, if it's framed very carefully there can be a valid point to be made here. If something is a demonstrably evil idea on its own terms, then pointing out how it's tied to an evil source is relevant not as a proof but as a supporting example. It might even serve as a sort of moral wake-up call. That would be like:
Bob: Greedy Jew isn't a racist stereotype.
Alice: Then how come the Nazis used it in their racist propaganda?
Bob: ... Hitler's approval fills me with shame.

A Sub-Trope of So Was X and Anti-Advice, and the Association Fallacy.

A Sister Trope to Abomination Accusation Attack (attacking people by accusing them of doing or wanting to do something inexcusably atrocious), Ad Hominem (refuting an argument by insulting an aspect of the presenter that isn't relevant to the argument's content), Chewbacca Defense (attempting to win a debate using an irrelevant logical fallacy), Godwin's Law (insinuating that a person is bad by comparing them to Hitler and the Nazis), Damned by a Fool's Praise (insinuating that something is bad by having a stupid or unpleasant person like it), Space Whale Aesop (a moral that involves bad actions having ludicrously unrealistic consequences), and Bulverism (arguing that someone must not believe an idea without actually explaining why the idea is wrong in the first place).

Often used as one of the less spurious links in a chain of Insane Troll Logic.

This trope has very similar thinking to No True Scotsman, as both are logical fallacies used to exclude or stigmatize something. It could also be seen as something of an Inverted Trope: No True Scotsman fallaciously excludes one bad example to prevent the group as a whole from being identified with it, while Hitler Ate Sugar fallaciously goes right ahead and identifies the group as a whole with the one bad example. An alternate form of inversion is What Would X Do?, when people argue that an action is good solely on the grounds that a good person did it.

Unrelated to Real Men Hate Sugar, where people come to hate something normally considered pleasant due to cultural expectations of what is considered "mature" or "masculine". If Hitler is shown hating sugar, it would likely be a case of Bad is Good and Good is Bad, but still counting as this trope if sugar is portrayed as good entirely based on Hitler's dislike of it as a result. As such, unless it is used to demonize sugar and the people who eat it, this trope also has nothing to do with Hitler's well-documented fondness for sweets.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar

.....
That Alexander was the son of Philip is a fact, too evident to be concealed. His pedigree is stated by the most celebrated genealogiata in this way :—

Phillip
Hermes
Meton
Rome
Yunan
Yafeth
Rumiya
Byzantium
Theophil
Rome
Al'asfar
Elifaz
Esau
Isaak
Abraham

archive.org/stream/chronologyancie00sachgoog#page/n72/mode/1up

So Alexander the Great was a Jew.

It is said that 'All roads lead to Rome'. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Smart People Love Drugs10.37Saturday, 13 October 2012
Homeland Security and Surveillance - Company Admits New ‘Smart’ Street Lights Can Analyze Voices and Track People9.53Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Too Smart? New LED smart light technology raises privacy concerns. Allows NSA To Spy On Your Every Movement?9.35Sunday, 13 July 2014
Smart Dust6.41Monday, 08 December 2014
Stop Smart Meters!6.34Sunday, 31 May 2015
How High-tech Is Your “Smart Car”?6.34Friday, 16 November 2018
smart lights and wifi6.34Wednesday, 06 April 2016
Can a smart person have a low quality of Life?6.27Friday, 12 December 2014
5G SMART grid weapon system6.27Monday, 29 July 2019
The Flatula Smart Car - the ultimate Greens machine6.2Sunday, 20 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.