Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 03:44 #181

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4454
  • Likes received: 1674
You should be happy its not me moderating I would have banned you ages ago simply for being such a faggot

Plus you are blatantly of no fucking use whatsover to the future of the white race

In fact you are an enemy

Anybody who says " there is no such thing as the white race " is beyond help IMO

You are clearly a chicken swingers best friend
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2020 03:48 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 04:10 #182

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4454
  • Likes received: 1674
wierd isnt it , how happy you seem to be picking apart Christianity as if you are some lone revolutionary

its like all the naggers wandering around at the moment thinking they are part of the " resistance "

while they are also endorsed by Nike and Master Card and get their grievances aired on CNN in a nightly basis
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 04:16 #183

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4454
  • Likes received: 1674
BTW I AM while you are here

Might want to take a seat on your beanbag and roll a fatty for this one

This is the future you fucking hippies have created

Have a look through this ladies material

twitter.com/Astro_Fash

Wakey Wakey Eggs N Baky
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 09:40 #184

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4454
  • Likes received: 1674
theyd be out on their ear too
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 20:01 #185

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
MrAnderson wrote:
wierd isnt it , how happy you seem to be picking apart Christianity as if you are some lone revolutionary

its like all the naggers wandering around at the moment thinking they are part of the " resistance "

while they are also endorsed by Nike and Master Card and get their grievances aired on CNN in a nightly basis


W-w-wait...... hold up.... I thought naggers really were the resistance?!

Hold on a sec... lemme roll another spliff and have a listen to this communist song.....


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 20:08 #186

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
MrAnderson wrote:
wierd isnt it , how happy you seem to be picking apart Christianity as if you are some lone revolutionary

its like all the naggers wandering around at the moment thinking they are part of the " resistance "

while they are also endorsed by Nike and Master Card and get their grievances aired on CNN in a nightly basis

That's weird indeed.

What's also weird is the fact that you won't hear IAAIA and his jew-buddy Gaia complain about Nationalists / National Socialists getting completely censored from Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram... but when they try to derail a thread by posting off-topic material on a small internet-forum just in order to troll the place, then they start screaming and complaining that they're getting censored.


Those people are literally the cancer of humanity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 09 Oct 2020 21:44 #187

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4454
  • Likes received: 1674
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 00:16 #188

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
Flare wrote:
That's weird indeed.

What's also weird is the fact that you won't hear IAAIA and his jew-buddy Gaia complain about Nationalists / National Socialists getting completely censored from Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram... but when they try to derail a thread by posting off-topic material on a small internet-forum just in order to troll the place, then they start screaming and complaining that they're getting censored.


Those people are literally the cancer of humanity.

^ See how silent they remain..?

Fascists and National Socialists getting censored from Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.... literally all major platforms are censoring them, while communists and anarchists get FREE ROAM there...

Yet those dumb, fucking leftists actually still believe it's the Fascists/NatSocs who are the problem in this world....


One would say it's as easy as 1 + 1 = 2 to figure out what is right and what is wrong in this case... but those people are so incredibly retarded.. it's bizarre.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 00:36 #189

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2376
  • Likes received: 727
G'day Censor Flare.

You failed to mention that you are the one doing the censoring EXACTLY like "Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook'.

1 + 1 = 2 after all. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 01:21 #190

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You failed to mention that you are the one doing the censoring EXACTLY like "Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook'.

1 + 1 = 2 after all. :thumbup:

All your posts have been moved to the correct topic, so they haven't been censored.

Nevertheless... you actually should be censored, because you are only making matters worse in this world: the Christ-hating jews are in control and are wrecking the shit out of this planet; especially the West.

And what are you doing?

Helping the jews a hand by posting shit about Christianity, of which the Vatican has been infiltrated and subverted by their Freemasons.


You are hands-down the dumbest fuck of this board.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 08:04 #191

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2376
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You failed to mention that you are the one doing the censoring EXACTLY like "Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook'.

1 + 1 = 2 after all. :thumbup:

All your posts have been moved to the correct topic, so they haven't been censored.

G'day Censor Flare.

You can spin it anyway you like, everyone knows you have censored this thread in a 'vain' attempt to 'defend' the Roman Catholic Church of pedophiles.
-
Flare wrote:
Nevertheless... you actually should be censored, because you are only making matters worse in this world:

Your willingness to censor forum members that do not 'toe your party line' nor 'bow' to your abuse is well noted. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
the Christ-hating jews are in control and are wrecking the shit out of this planet; especially the West.

You offer no verifiable evidence of your claims, starting with the fact that you cannot prove the existence of "Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ'.
-
Flare wrote:
And what are you doing?

Exposing your lies and censorship that mirrors what the Roman Catholic Church does to cover up pedophilia.
-
Flare wrote:
Helping the jews a hand by posting shit about Christianity, of which the Vatican has been infiltrated and subverted by their Freemasons.

I have posted verifiable evidence about the Roman Catholic Church, which only claims to be 'Christian'. The post you censored showed the Roman Catholic Church employing an actively pro LGBT company for their internet propaganda from their website after all.

The 'God' you worship is the same 'Jewish God' of the Jewish religious text commonly called the 'Old Testament' and the 'New testament' is about the supposed Jewish Messiah prophesised in the 'Old Testament' (prophecy states he will be named Immanuel not 'Jesus') who apparently had 12 Jewish 'Disciples'. Your 'church' is supposed started by one of the Jewish 'disciples'.

If it walks and quacks like a Jewish religion ...

It appears that YOU are the one "helping the jews" with their Abrahamic religious mumbo jumbo and by censoring anyone pointing out the Roman Catholic Church's obvious hypocrisy and Jewish foundations and connections.

Catholic means Universal, so it is the Roman Universal Church, nothing about 'christianity' in that label, as in 'Roman Christian Church' ..... Didn't the Romans feed 'christians' to the lions? (or so it is 'claimed')
-
Flare wrote:
You are hands-down the dumbest fuck of this board.

Your continued abuse merely shows you to be abusive.

Repeating it over and over again does not make it true.

That you censor someone that you abuse says everything about you, mirroring the Roman Catholic Church censoring those that they abuse. Two peas in a pod.

After all, it is you that promoted the pedophile enabler Bishop Williamson on this forum.

1 + 1 = 2 :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 08:41 #192

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You offer no verifiable evidence of your claims, starting with the fact that you cannot prove the existence of "Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ'.

Jews control all of the banks (Rothschilds), the media and the politicians.

If you haven't figured that out by now, while you have been sitting on this board for years, then you're either an incredibly dumb fuck, or an outright shill.








Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 10:22 #193

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2376
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You offer no verifiable evidence of your claims, starting with the fact that you cannot prove the existence of "Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ'.

Jews control all of the banks (Rothschilds), the media and the politicians......

G'day Censor Flare.

Cherry picking to put your spin on it eh. :roll:

Apart from failing to provide any verifiable evidence proving the existence of ":Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ", you failed to add religions to the list under Jewish control, which includes the Roman Catholic Church. Surprise, surprise.

I already posted the following information on this thread .....
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
There is actually still a lot of debate on who is said to have destroyed the Library of Alexandria

I used to believe it was the early christians too , because I hadnt bothered to look eslewhere

There is just as much conjecture that the Library itself was destroyed upon the order.of an Islamic Caliph

incidentally , much focus is put upon the Library of Alexandria as an.example of early christian zeaolotry and disregard for antiquity

but to put across a much less disputed event of disregard for antiquity , how many of you know that the great pyramids of Egypt were once encased in bright white stone ?

and where is this stone today?

its called the city of Cairo , as the Pyramids were strippes of their casing stones by Islamic instruction

desecration of Temples and places of learning seems rather contrary to Roman ideas tbh

also , any word on the Christian held libraries of Constantinople and the Byzantines fall ?

or are we much learned in just one aspect of the history of this world ?

G'day MrAnderson.

Pol Pot was killing all of the intellectuals, teachers, etc, and going to make himself God & Emperor while starting the calendar back at 0 and erasing all history.

The burning of the Library of Alexandria was done for the same purpose ... to erase history.

Funny enough, Islam has an interesting origin directly connected to the Roman Catholic Church .....

Was Mohammed a Jew?

Categories: Acharya S/D.M. Murdock

Here is an excerpt from Chapter Thirteen of “The Crucifixion of Truth” by Tony Bushby (a book that really takes apart so-called “Christian truth”, although Bushby believes that Jesus really existed. I have added his references below this excerpt. —

— “Today he is called Mohammed (570-632), but his real name was Lothar Schmalfuss.( 1) Ancient Christian writings recorded a remarkable revelation about Mohammed’s early religious life and revealed the true reason for the commencement of the Islamic faith. The reference is found in a book called ‘Chronica Majora’, a summary of world history from biblical Creation to the year of the author’s death. It was written by Matthew Paris (d.1259), a pious Christian monk, described by the church ‘as an historian who holds the first place among English chroniclers’ .(2) From his quaint specimen of Abbey records, the erudite Monk explained how Mohammed started an ‘impious religion’:

“‘It is well known that Mohammed was once a cardinal, and became heretic because he failed to be elected pope. Also (later in life) having drunk to excess, he fell by the roadside, and in this condition was killed by swine. And for that reason, his followers abhor pork even unto this day.'(3)

“Monk Matthew Paris called Mohammed ‘cardinal’; a term that today signifies councilors of the pope, and the origin of that category of priesthood reveals another area of censored information in Christian development. The 16th Century church said that ‘the office of cardinal (incardinatus) first came into being in the 6th Century…its true origin to this day remains unanswered for in none of the Councils (records) do we find authority for the distinguishing features of the office’.(4) However, the position of cardinal was created by special decree at a French synod in January 560 and that information is recorded church history. ‘The Synods which were held during the sixth century were confined to France and Spain. They amount to twenty-six in number, and like those of the minor Councils which preceded them, are interspersed with canons, having in view the security of the church proper’.(5)

“It was at one of those Synods that the ‘creatio’ of cardinals occurred and the deliberations involved in its manufacture were termed ‘frivolous’ by the 19th Century church. At that gathering a group of seven old bishops ‘of carnal nature'(6) established for themselves a special office to protect their earthly privileges. Many bishops of the time ‘were given up to worldliness and gain, and we hear of worse scandals'(7) and the creation of a new hierarchal administrative body of churchmen was one of those disgraces. Under the guise of ‘bearers of hidden knowledge’ they generated a new upper level class of ecclesiastics that were sworn by oath never to reveal the true origins of Christianity outside their select group. Professional clergymen were now entering the church and to protect the knowledge of Constantine’ s deification of his descendants at Nicaea from reaching new priests, a directorial code of silence was developed by the Incardinatus.

“Incoming clerics were naive about the true Christian origins and the basis of their preaching was not revealed until they achieved and maintained the office of bishop. They were then eligible to enter the College of Cardinals, and after swearing a vow of secrecy, were enlightened as to the invented nature of the Christian deity. Mohammed had achieved the position of cardinal, knew the false essence of Christianity, and having being passed over for the top papal job at around the age of forty, departed and established his own religion.

“Mohammed alleged that he received ‘divine communication’ from god in a cave on Mt. Hira and that information subsequently becaem the contents of the Holy Koran. The competitive religion that he established was similar in concept to Christianity, but excluded the ‘son of God on Earth’ dogma, and its variant system of belief had devstating effects upon the growth of Christianity. . . .

“. . . From the position of cardinal, Mohammed knew the church’s farcical presentation of its deity and confirmed that Jesus was ‘verily a true prophet of Allah and a grand man: But lo! his disciples all went insane one day, and made a God of him’.(8) In the Koran he added this extraordinary passage, ‘and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on a cross’.(9)

“Mohammed had nine wives and one Roman Catholic concubine, his favorite being Aisha, who resided with him until his gory death.(10) In the Koran he summoned followers to ‘give alms’, ensuring that he lived in sumptuous surroundings amidst vast wealth during his life.”

Bushby’s references:

(1) –“The World’s Religions” Lion Publishing, Pg. 315, 1994

(2) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425

(3) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425)

(4) –“Annales Ecclesiastici” , tome viii, Fol. Antwerp, 1597, Cardinal Caesar Baronius

(5) –“Ecclesiastical History”, Du Pin, vol. i, pg. 710

(6) –“The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers”, Second Series. Edited by the Rev. Professor Roberts, D.D., and Principal James Donaldson, L.L.D., St.
Andrews, The Christian Literature Publishing Co., Buffalo, NY, 1885

(7) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , 1908, Vol. IV. Pg. 583

(8) –Notes on Abulfeda, Gagnier, also; The Life of Mahomet, Updated

(9) –Koran, Surah 4. (Did he know something the rest of us don’t know? Of course, Bushby’s theory is that “Jesus” had been stoned to death and not
crucified. But this statement can just as well suggest that there was no one to crucify anyway.)

(10) –“Encyclopedia Britannica, Macropedia, Vol. 12, Pg. 607

Linda

stellarhousepublishing.com/was-mohammed-a-jew/

Tony Bushby also wrote ...
The Bible Fraud
The Secret in the Bible
The Crucifixion of Truth
The Papal Billions

Bushby has a theory about who 'Jesus' was in history, though I lean more to the idea that he is the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. After all, Caesar was deified while he was alive and his initials are JC.

Bushby had access to some very early bibles, ones that originally contained the idea of reincarnation, which is essentially the idea of 'Jesus' coming back again. One of the stunning pieces of information is that the Roman Catholic Church admits in the Catholic Encyclopedia that they appellate the names to the four gospels and they do not know who actually wrote them.

The exposure of the Papal crimes and debauchery over the centuries is well documented, as is the quotes from Bishop Eusubius and Pope Leo X .....



..... which lends weight to the idea that Lother Schmalfuss started Islam at the behest of the Roman Catholic Church as controlled opposition.

The characters in the religious texts of Christianity and Islam have their origins in Judaism. This is why they are known as the Abrahamic religions.

In the narrative, the character Abraham is taken out of the Mesopotamian city of Ur by God. Funny enough, one of the deities worshipped in the city of Ur was the God 'Sin'.

".....
Sin had a beard made of lapis lazuli and rode on a winged bull. The bull was one of his symbols, through his father, Enlil, "Bull of Heaven", along with the crescent and the tripod (which may be a lamp-stand). On cylinder seals, he is represented as an old man with a flowing beard and the crescent symbol.
....."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology)

The "Bull of Heaven" ... a Papal Bull .... the flowing beard and the crescent moon. All representations of the same shizzle.

In relationship to the pyramid comment, did you know that the Great Pyramid at Giza actually had 144,000 limestone casing stones?

Funny that number, especially in regards to the 144,000 to be saved in the book of Revelation.

Here is an experiment anyone can do that owns a bible. Open the bible and check for the copyright. When you find it, ask yourself how anyone could own the copyright of the supposed 'Word of God'?

The answer and conclusion should be very easy to recognise. :thumbup:

..... which shows that the Islamic religion was started by Roman Catholic Cardinal Lothar Schmalfuss, a Jew.

Which means that Cardinal Lothar Schmalfuss was a Jew of high rank within the Roman Catholic Church prior to 610, which was when he changed his name to Mohamed and wrote the Quran, forming the religion of Islam.

These are the references in case you overlook them within the post .....

(1) –“The World’s Religions” Lion Publishing, Pg. 315, 1994

(2) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425

(3) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425)

(4) –“Annales Ecclesiastici” , tome viii, Fol. Antwerp, 1597, Cardinal Caesar Baronius

(5) –“Ecclesiastical History”, Du Pin, vol. i, pg. 710

(6) –“The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers”, Second Series. Edited by the Rev. Professor Roberts, D.D., and Principal James Donaldson, L.L.D., St.
Andrews, The Christian Literature Publishing Co., Buffalo, NY, 1885

(7) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , 1908, Vol. IV. Pg. 583

(8) –Notes on Abulfeda, Gagnier, also; The Life of Mahomet, Updated

(9) –Koran, Surah 4. (Did he know something the rest of us don’t know? Of course, Bushby’s theory is that “Jesus” had been stoned to death and not
crucified. But this statement can just as well suggest that there was no one to crucify anyway.)

(10) –“Encyclopedia Britannica, Macropedia, Vol. 12, Pg. 607

..... which includes the Catholic Encyclopedia.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 11 Oct 2020 13:38 #194

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

Cherry picking to put your spin on it eh. :roll:

Apart from failing to provide any verifiable evidence proving the existence of ":Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ", you failed to add religions to the list under Jewish control, which includes the Roman Catholic Church. Surprise, surprise.

I already posted the following information on this thread .....

Fuck off you liberal weed-junkie cunt.

YOU are the one who is cherry picking on literally every topic and the only thing you have left to do is whine and bitch about Christianity.


I am not talking about Jesus Christ here, I'm talking about the JEWS being in control of everything and just provided the evidence for it.

But of course, it was expected that you'd deflect from that topic and start talking about Christianity again... you weasel.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 12 Oct 2020 00:39 #195

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2619
  • Likes received: 1740
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 12 Oct 2020 17:10 #196

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
annabelle wrote:
The clip is funny indeed.

But it is part of the slow drip..... drip...... drip brainwashing into making people believe that the National Socialists are the evil ones, while in fact the opposite is true.

And thus now we are dealing with hordes of half-Truthers who go a long way into the rabbithole, yet they denounce National Socialism because they 'feel' it's evil. Or like Truthspoon said earlier today, his 'instinct' tells him Hitler was controlled opposition... (and thus gladly had his own people slaughtered by the millions)


As long as people like you (Annabelle) and Truthspoon don't give it a serious look, we will remain stuck in the mud and the jews will win.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 13 Oct 2020 16:50 #197

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 350
  • Likes received: 139
they say that the Nazis stole the "Amber Room" during invasion - but it is more likely the Sowjets destroyed it while bombing :cool: :ponda: :wissl:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Room :)

"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2020 16:51 by Gloria.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Oct 2020 13:40 #198

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2619
  • Likes received: 1740
Actually I have been at times shunned/targeted in real life for putting into verbal historical context the actions of the Germans/National Socialists during WW2 and what led up to it when the topic has come up. I find these explanations of the reality of some of what happened does no good as people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to the extent that to give any type of historical context into WW2 only ends in you being viewed with suspicion and hostility.

I have to admit that I was to a certain degree the same way (brainwashed) many long years ago until I decided to take the plunge into the rabbit hole of the topic of 'holocaust denial'

It didn't start out with the loaded topic of whether the holocaust/gassings happened. It started with the state of Israel and researching how the Jewish state of Israel was formed. This interest began after reading a book I got from the library, written by a Jew, who was adamantly and veraciously anti-zionist and who wrote about the history of zionism from the perspective of an anti-zionist Jew and Jews who were historically very opposed to it.

So it went from learning about the dangers of Zionism (ironically from a Jewish writer) to further researching how the Jewish state of Israel was formed (which was appalling) to finally taking the plunge to researching if the official story of the 'holocaust' happened as told repeatedly, and looking at the evidence.

From there it went to researching what really happened during WW2....from the German perspective.....and finding history is really written by the victors.

My sympathies are with the German people, including German soldiers, of the time, who have been maligned and demonized to this very day based on generational disinformation and propaganda.

I also understand why many in Germany became angry with the Jewish people in their midst and wanted them removed/transferred out (not killed in a so-called holocaust that didn't happen but transferred to other countries willing to take them in).

As for the elites of the SS/Adolf Hitler etc.. I do not place them on a pedestal and worship them. They made many of the same kinds of mistakes many men and leaders of political organizations who gain power make. Political maneuverings and machinations and decisions and manipulations within the circles of the top brass......decisions that were mistakes.

Same of course for the allies. Churchill was horrible and how the American and British leaders/military could have made a pact with Stalin/communists to destroy a n y o n e is beyond evil.

An untold number of soviet citizens wanted the NS to win against their very own country, such was the evil of communism, such was the massive and intentional death toll happening in Stalin's Soviet Union.

So many millions of military men and citizens of various countries who were not in positions to make powerful decisions who were destroyed and cut down.

On remembrance day I remember the allied soldiers/citizens and the German soldiers/citizens who lost their lives and their souls and yes...also what many Soviet citizens suffered.

Communism is rearing it's ugly head here in the west in an open way and because the Jews have had a monopoly on the mass media for generations, people do not understand the dangers of it....many do not seem to even want to try to understand.....willful ignorance.

Jew dominance/Zionism/Stazis/Communist China/Bolsheviks/Marxists/Islam/Anti-white hatred/destruction of western history........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Oct 2020 14:50 #199

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
annabelle wrote:
Actually I have been at times shunned/targeted in real life for putting into verbal historical context the actions of the Germans/National Socialists during WW2 and what led up to it when the topic has come up. I find these explanations of the reality of some of what happened does no good as people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to the extent that to give any type of historical context into WW2 only ends in you being viewed with suspicion and hostility.

I have to admit that I was to a certain degree the same way (brainwashed) many long years ago until I decided to take the plunge into the rabbit hole of the topic of 'holocaust denial'

It didn't start out with the loaded topic of whether the holocaust/gassings happened. It started with the state of Israel and researching how the Jewish state of Israel was formed. This interest began after reading a book I got from the library, written by a Jew, who was adamantly and veraciously anti-zionist and who wrote about the history of zionism from the perspective of an anti-zionist Jew and Jews who were historically very opposed to it.

So it went from learning about the dangers of Zionism (ironically from a Jewish writer) to further researching how the Jewish state of Israel was formed (which was appalling) to finally taking the plunge to researching if the official story of the 'holocaust' happened as told repeatedly, and looking at the evidence.

From there it went to researching what really happened during WW2....from the German perspective.....and finding history is really written by the victors.

My sympathies are with the German people, including German soldiers, of the time, who have been maligned and demonized to this very day based on generational disinformation and propaganda.

I also understand why many in Germany became angry with the Jewish people in their midst and wanted them removed/transferred out (not killed in a so-called holocaust that didn't happen but transferred to other countries willing to take them in).

As for the elites of the SS/Adolf Hitler etc.. I do not place them on a pedestal and worship them. They made many of the same kinds of mistakes many men and leaders of political organizations who gain power make. Political maneuverings and machinations and decisions and manipulations within the circles of the top brass......decisions that were mistakes.

Same of course for the allies. Churchill was horrible and how the American and British leaders/military could have made a pact with Stalin/communists to destroy a n y o n e is beyond evil.

An untold number of soviet citizens wanted the NS to win against their very own country, such was the evil of communism, such was the massive and intentional death toll happening in Stalin's Soviet Union.

So many millions of military men and citizens of various countries who were not in positions to make powerful decisions who were destroyed and cut down.

On remembrance day I remember the allied soldiers/citizens and the German soldiers/citizens who lost their lives and their souls and yes...also what many Soviet citizens suffered.

Communism is rearing it's ugly head here in the west in an open way and because the Jews have had a monopoly on the mass media for generations, people do not understand the dangers of it....many do not seem to even want to try to understand.....willful ignorance.

Jew dominance/Zionism/Stazis/Communist China/Bolsheviks/Marxists/Islam/Anti-white hatred/destruction of western history........



Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 14:51 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Oct 2020 22:41 #200

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16102
  • Likes received: 6054
annabelle wrote:
I also understand why many in Germany became angry with the Jewish people in their midst and wanted them removed/transferred out (not killed in a so-called holocaust that didn't happen but transferred to other countries willing to take them in).

As for the elites of the SS/Adolf Hitler etc.. I do not place them on a pedestal and worship them. They made many of the same kinds of mistakes many men and leaders of political organizations who gain power make. Political maneuverings and machinations and decisions and manipulations within the circles of the top brass......decisions that were mistakes.

Same of course for the allies. Churchill was horrible and how the American and British leaders/military could have made a pact with Stalin/communists to destroy a n y o n e is beyond evil.


Hey Annabelle... now what can I say..? :)

I'm happy you came forward with this!

As you might have noticed, one can only find out when you actually research it by yourself.
It just doesn't work when someone tries to tell someone else about the truth of WW II, because it just won't 'land'.

The only thing what can be done is to point out the necessary sources to help someone on the way...


Anyway, in the above quoted section you say you do "not put Adolf Hitler on a pedestal / worship him"... I'm wondering why you say that..?
Do you know of any other political leader who has accomplished the many things Hitler did? He literally pulled all of Germany out of bankruptcy and turned it into an economic superpower within 4 years time, by taking the jews out of influential positions and throwing the Freemason in jail.

Of course, I'm not trying to say here that you have to worship him... but you've got to give it to the man that he achieved amazing things for his people, now didn't he..?

Just trying to point out here... that there is no need to be ashamed of actually liking the man, in stead of downplaying what he did.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Smart People Love Drugs10.37Saturday, 13 October 2012
Homeland Security and Surveillance - Company Admits New ‘Smart’ Street Lights Can Analyze Voices and Track People9.53Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Too Smart? New LED smart light technology raises privacy concerns. Allows NSA To Spy On Your Every Movement?9.35Sunday, 13 July 2014
Smart Dust6.41Monday, 08 December 2014
Stop Smart Meters!6.34Sunday, 31 May 2015
How High-tech Is Your “Smart Car”?6.34Friday, 16 November 2018
smart lights and wifi6.34Wednesday, 06 April 2016
Can a smart person have a low quality of Life?6.27Friday, 12 December 2014
5G SMART grid weapon system6.27Monday, 29 July 2019
The Flatula Smart Car - the ultimate Greens machine6.2Sunday, 20 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.