Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 10 Sep 2020 21:38 #21

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
No surprise there. He sold his paintings to his jewish masters. He all had jewish backers and friends. Started off as a commie, as we know a jewish invention.

He was con-trolled from the start and put in that position to both destroy Germany from the inside out and blackwash ethnic unity.

See today where those opposing the Coudenhove-Kalergi-Haushofer plans that are called "nazis".

O fuck off you dumb, rabid leftist antifa jew.

You are so blinded by foul hatred for anything Nationalist and Natural that it hurts you like a vampire can't withstand the light.
All you are doing is aiding the jews in power by spreading lie after lie after lie for many years now.

If Hitler was controlled (and thus working for the enemy) all he had to do was let the communists take over Germany, which was the Marxist plan at the time; the jews want to bring the whole world under communist rule.

Hitler didn't do that and actually took Germany out of the jewish worldwide banking scheme.

But hey.... the light hurts now doesn't it Gaia?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 14 Sep 2020 11:17 #22

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
Hitler had one testicle and was a jew. These are also claims made.

Come on - articles from jew owned press to be taken seriously? - You need to do better to convince me. As foe not speaking german - there are translation apps which do a pretty good job

who said I wanted to convince you? You´re sure that you are smart enough for this thread? :P
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 14 Sep 2020 11:32 #23

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Hitler had one testicle and was a jew. These are also claims made.

Come on - articles from jew owned press to be taken seriously? - You need to do better to convince me. As foe not speaking german - there are translation apps which do a pretty good job

who said I wanted to convince you? You´re sure that you are smart enough for this thread? :P

Well... Voltaire asked you for some info and you came up with multiple (((German))) MSM sources... of which I am sure you know we can't trust those at all. :D

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 16 Sep 2020 22:45 #24

• Flare
:dunno:

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 16 Sep 2020 23:32 #25

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
is there a test for smartness to post on the thread?

seriously people are going to disagree about interpretation of history. the NSDAP era is probably the most contentious - so a wise man says - do not waste time and energy debating with someone who holds diametrically opposed views to yours. no offense

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 00:57 #26

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 03:32 #27

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
redline wrote:
I will give you a couple pictures with quotes of two intelligent people .....

Appeal to Authority

argumentum ad verecundiam

(also known as: argument from authority, ipse dixit)

Description: Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered. Also see the appeal to false authority .

Logical Form:

According to person 1, who is an expert on the issue of Y, Y is true.

Therefore, Y is true.

Example #1:

Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary biologist and perhaps the foremost expert in the field, says that evolution is true. Therefore, it's true.

Explanation: Richard Dawkins certainly knows about evolution, and he can confidently tell us that it is true, but that doesn't make it true. What makes it true is the preponderance of evidence for the theory.

www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Appeal-to-Authority

G'day Redline.

The premise of your thread is a logical fallacy known as an 'appeal to authority'.

Are we to believe that there were 6 million Jews killed in a 'holocaust' during WWII, the same that was reported in newspapers at the end of WWI, simply because a few people that were apparently there have made?

Is this all of the evidence that is to be provided that anyone should choose Punch over Judy?

How about it was all funded by the same Puppet Master that keeps presenting Punch & Judy options for you to choose fbetween?

After all, the great USA air space program, NASA, was started by Werner Von Braun and the Americans, along with the Roman catholic Church, removed many 'Nazis' from Europe through Project Paperclip, etc. Maybe NASA actually stands for, Nazi American Scientific Amalgamation. Who knows?

What I do know is that a lot of people died because of the narrative of those in positions of institutionalised authority, which include the two individuals that you are quoting in your appeal to authority.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 03:35 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 03:42 #28

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Gloria wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Gloria wrote:
In Hitler´s first years in Munich he had money givers from the better society.
He used this money also to invest in private properties. He also seems to never payed any taxes.

:)

Fair enough. Could you please post some links as evidence?

Hitler´s tax papers are in the "Bayerische Staatsarchiv" in Munich...he did not pay taxes :cool:
Hitler was not poor

G'day Gloria.

Religious institutions do not pay taxes either. ;)

:D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 03:46 #29

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

G'day Voltaire.

No, "hippies" are allowed to post here. :D

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 03:48 #30

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
tomatobubble.com/ezra_pound.html
Ezra Pound (1885-1972) was a world-renown expatriate American poet who, when it came to writing, emphasized the importance of clarity, precision and, most of all, economy of language. Pound worked as a literary editor in London during the early 20th century, where he mentored and helped to promote now famous contemporaries of his, such as T. S. Eliot, James Joyce, Robert Frost and Ernest Hemingway. Angered by Britain's role in starting World War I and disillusioned by the aftermath, Pound left for Italy in 1924. He blamed the war on Jewish finance capitalism, and embraced the fascism of Italy's new leader, Benito Mussolini. Later on, Pound expressed support for Adolf Hitler, and wrote for publications owned by the British fascist Sir Oswald Mosley. As you might expect, media outlets such as Time Magazine began taking cheap shots at the ex-pat literary genius. A 1933 article smeared Pound as: "a cat that walks by himself, tenaciously unhousebroken and very unsafe for children."

One of Pounds radio broadcasts addressing the English people is re printed in full.

He begs them to recognise their true enemy , which was not Germany , but usury and the internationalists or what are today known as globalists / the NWO / UN / WHO / WORLD BANK / BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS / CFR / TRILATERAL COMMISSION / BILDERBERGERS / BOHEMIAN GROVERS / THE GUESS WHOS
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 04:09 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
twitter.com/stone_toss/status/1305368576531091457
the NWO? more like the JWO, amirite?
10:51 pm · 13 Sep 2020

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 04:46 #32

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Gloria wrote:
In Hitler´s first years in Munich he had money givers from the better society.
He used this money also to invest in private properties. He also seems to never payed any taxes.

Fair enough. Could you please post some links as evidence?

Hitler´s tax papers are in the "Bayerische Staatsarchiv" in Munich...he did not pay taxes :cool:
Hitler was not poor

G'day Gloria.

Religious institutions do not pay taxes either. ;)

:D
-
-

Hand Signs

Nazi soldiers being sworn into service under oath.

Swiss guard being sworn into service of the pope.

George Washington & Baphomet.

'Jesus' and a few popes showing you the Baphomet hand sign.

The Concordat between the Vatican and the Nazis

Cardinal Secretary of State, Eugenio Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) signs the Concordat between Nazi Germany and the Vatican at a formal ceremony in Rome on 20 July 1933. Nazi Vice-Chancellor Franz von Papen sits at the left, Pacelli in the middle, and the Rudolf Buttmann sits at the right.

The Concordat effectively legitimized Hitler and the Nazi government to the eyes of Catholicism, Christianity, and the world.
www.concordatwatch.eu/showkb.php?org_id=858&kb_header_id=752&order=kb_rank%20ASC&kb_id=1211

The Iron Cross

The Definitive Treaty of Peace of 1783 says that King George was the Arch Treasurer and Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire and the United States of America.

This video goes through how the Roman Cult orchestrated the slave trade, then the War of Independence, then the War of 1812, then the Civil War, then WW1, WW2, and now they are building up to WW3.

All warfare is commerce, and all commerce is warfare. All fictitious entities operate under Roman Law.

www.sovereigntyinternational.fyi

sovereigntyinternational.wordpress.com/

omnithought.org/crown-of-england-is-owned-operated-by-vatican/4910

John Paul II 1978- 2005 "In the early 1940`s, the I.G. Farben Chemical Company employed a Polish salesman who sold cyanide to the Nazis for use in Auschwitz. The same salesman also worked as a chemist in the manufacture of the poison gas. This same cyanide gas along with Zyklon B and malathion was used to exterminate millions of Jews and other groups. Their bodies were then burned to ashes in the ovens. After the war the salesman, fearing for his life, joined the Catholic Church and was ordained a priest in 1946. One of his closest friends was Dr. Wolf Szmuness, the mastermind behind the Nov./78 to Oct./79 and March/80 to Oct./81 experimental hepatitis B vaccine trials conducted by the Center for Disease Control in New York, San Francisco and four other American cities that loosed the plague of AIDS upon the American people. The salesman was ordained Poland`s youngest bishop in 1958. After a 30-day reign his predecessor was assassinated and our ex-cyanide gas salesman assumed the papacy as POPE JOHN PAUL II."

- William Cooper, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, (Light Technology Publishing, 1991), pp.89-90.

Pope calls for a new world order

Thursday, January 1, 2004 Posted: 1421 GMT (10:21 PM HKT)

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope John Paul II rang in the New Year on Thursday with a renewed call for peace in the Middle East and Africa and the creation of a new world order based on respect for the dignity of man and equality among nations.

edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/01/pope.ny.ap/

The New World Order, by Adolf Hitler.

hitlersdiaries.com/HitlersDiariesPhilosophy2.html

Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 06:40 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: img tag

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 05:03 #33

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
You really are an intentionally ridiculous character arent you IAM

It took me less than two minutes to figure out that the drawing of Baphomet there was given to us by :
Eliphas Levi Gives Baphomet a Face
In the 1850’s Eliphas Levi included Baphomet in a two volume occult publication that was known as ‘Dogma and the Rituals of High Magic.’ In this publication, he included a hand-drawn depiction of Baphomet that would become the defining image of the creature. His image depicted a humanoid creature with a goat’s had and women’s breasts. The Baphomet was also shown to have a large pair of wings, horns, and a pentagram on its forehead.

mythology.net/others/concepts/baphomet/

In 1850s , thats hardly ancient is it ? Its not even 200 years old and its the one and only image of baphomet ever used isnt it ! And made by a LEVI as if you would be surprised

So what are the odds that a man named LEVI would give his pictorial representation of baphomet using a much older hand gesture ?

Once again its actually the other way around isnt it

Levi was mocking the gesture by putting it in his depiction of Baphomet

Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 05:04 by MrAnderson.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 05:19 #34

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
while we are on the subject of the Catholics .....

www.radioalbion.com/2020/05/truth-will-out-radio-spanish.html?m=1
The Jews helped the Moslems to invade Spain in the 8th century and were rewarded handsomely by them.

Not surprisingly the Spaniards were not very happy at this when they retook their country in the Reconquista, but they nevertheless allowed Jews and Moslems to stay in the country.

This soon caused problems though and new laws had to be created to prevent Jews from taking advantage of the Spaniards.

To avoid having to obey these laws, many Jews pretended to convert to Christianity.

The Spanish Inquisition was formed to ensure these newly converted Jews were now actually behaving like Christians and not Jews.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 10:32 #35

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

It took me less than two minutes to figure out that the drawing of Baphomet there was given to us by :
In the 1850’s Eliphas Levi included Baphomet in a two volume occult publication that was known as ‘Dogma and the Rituals of High Magic.’ In this publication, he included a hand-drawn depiction of Baphomet that would become the defining image of the creature. His image depicted a humanoid creature with a goat’s had and women’s breasts. The Baphomet was also shown to have a large pair of wings, horns, and a pentagram on its forehead.

In 1850s , thats hardly ancient is it ? Its not even 200 years old and its the one and only image of baphomet ever used isnt it ! And made by a LEVI as if you would be surprised

So what are the odds that a man named LEVI would give his pictorial representation of baphomet using a much older hand gesture ?

G'day MrAnderson.

And 'Jesus' is a Jew. :D

And the 'New Testament' is the sequel to the 'Old testament', which is Jewish. :D

Did you notice the hand sign used by both the German soldiers being sworn in and the hand sign of the Popes Swiss guard being sworn in by chance?
-
The use of the gesture dates back many centuries. Recruits of the Pontifical Swiss Guard at the Vatican City use the sign when swearing their oath of allegiance to the Pope, in a ceremony performed on 6 May every year since the Sack of Rome in 1527.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwurhand

:ponda:

Would that make them Roman Catholic Church Nazi Soldiers?

Have you ever heard of funding both sides of the war, the Puppet Master pulling the strings of both Punch & Judy?

Puppet Master = Roman Catholic Church
Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies
-

Coat of Arms of the Vatican City

That is a lovely 'Red Shield' (Rothschild) on the coat of arms.
-

Vatican Audience Hall
-
Vatican City is home to a building shaped like a serpent's head with a 10 Ton statue of Baphomet in the center of its mouth.

Paul the 6th's Audience Hall was built in the 70s at great expense and with great attention to detail.

The building is shaped like the head of a serpent.

Inside the snake's mouth, where the Pope sits, is a 10 ton bronze statue by Fazzini, known as the resurrection.

Mirrored, this statue is a perfect representation of Baphomet, complete with the idol on top of his head.

Is it a coincidence that the obelisk out front of St Peter's Basilica came from Aswan, Egypt? Where Khnum, who resembles Baphomet, originated?

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyfact/comments/alwust/vatican_city_is_home_to_a_building_shaped_like_a/
-

Dragon on a large papal crest in the Vatican museum. Vatis = diviner, can = serpent. Vatican = The Divining Serpent. Knowing the meaning of the word Vatican no one will be surprised that the crest of the Vatican is “a serpent-dragon”.

Amazing what you can find when you spend more than 3 minutes 'researching'. :D

:wissl:

Doesn't it state in Revelation that the reign of 'Satan' on Earth shall be 2,000 years ... and the Roman Calnedar started 2,000 years ago?

:shemused:

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 15:48 #36

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
TBH we are going to need a lot of rope

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 22:54 #37

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:

seriously people are going to disagree about interpretation of history. the NSDAP era is probably the most contentious - so a wise man says - do not waste time and energy debating with someone who holds diametrically opposed views to yours. no offense

Always love your posts Voltaire. :chuckle:

Just trying to educate Gloria a bit on a VERY important part on history in regards to the Germans, as it is highly possible that they were the heroes of the world, in stead of the villains... but I guess you're right... maybe the views are too far opposed on this matter; if I say left, she goes dig right... if I say up, she looks down.. :( Unfortunately that's what most brainwashed people do... they're stuck in confirmation bias and resort to looking for sources which confirm their ideas.

This, in general, is a massive problem we have; a lot of people who think they are awake, are not awake at all...

Yes, they might have had one or two redpills... but that's where it stops as they already believe they are fully awake by then... while there's even a higher level of conscious which they don't know of.. I know this, because I have been in exactly that same postion for 7 years (between 2008 - 2015) as most other half-Truthers are.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 22:57 by Flare.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 17 Sep 2020 23:55 #38

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yea... nice try, pathetic hippie.

Way to go man... to trash Christianity which has been subverted by the jews since 1958 when the Freemasons entered the Vatican. :facepalm:

And of course... not a bad word about judaism or Islam.

IAAIA is the PERFECT jewified npc liberal cuck: as on the one hand he criticizes everything the West (white man) has to offer, yet he will leave the jews and their muslim hordes untouched, while sucking from his bong.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 23:55 by Flare.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 03:37 #39

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

And 'Jesus' is a Jew. :D

And the 'New Testament' is the sequel to the 'Old testament', which is Jewish. :D

Did you notice the hand sign used by both the German soldiers being sworn in and the hand sign of the Popes Swiss guard being sworn in by chance?
-
The use of the gesture dates back many centuries. Recruits of the Pontifical Swiss Guard at the Vatican City use the sign when swearing their oath of allegiance to the Pope, in a ceremony performed on 6 May every year since the Sack of Rome in 1527.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwurhand

Would that make them Roman Catholic Church Nazi Soldiers?

Have you ever heard of funding both sides of the war, the Puppet Master pulling the strings of both Punch & Judy?

Puppet Master = Roman Catholic Church
Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies
-

Coat of Arms of the Vatican City

That is a lovely 'Red Shield' (Rothschild) on the coat of arms.
-

Vatican Audience Hall
-
Vatican City is home to a building shaped like a serpent's head with a 10 Ton statue of Baphomet in the center of its mouth.

Paul the 6th's Audience Hall was built in the 70s at great expense and with great attention to detail.

The building is shaped like the head of a serpent.

Inside the snake's mouth, where the Pope sits, is a 10 ton bronze statue by Fazzini, known as the resurrection.

Mirrored, this statue is a perfect representation of Baphomet, complete with the idol on top of his head.

Is it a coincidence that the obelisk out front of St Peter's Basilica came from Aswan, Egypt? Where Khnum, who resembles Baphomet, originated?

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracyfact/comments/alwust/vatican_city_is_home_to_a_building_shaped_like_a/
-

Dragon on a large papal crest in the Vatican museum. Vatis = diviner, can = serpent. Vatican = The Divining Serpent. Knowing the meaning of the word Vatican no one will be surprised that the crest of the Vatican is “a serpent-dragon”.

Amazing what you can find when you spend more than 3 minutes 'researching'. :D

:wissl:

Doesn't it state in Revelation that the reign of 'Satan' on Earth shall be 2,000 years ... and the Roman Calnedar started 2,000 years ago?

:shemused:

Yea... nice try, pathetic hippie.

Way to go man... to trash Christianity which has been subverted by the jews since 1958 when the Freemasons entered the Vatican. :facepalm:

And of course... not a bad word about judaism or Islam.

IAAIA is the PERFECT jewified npc liberal cuck: as on the one hand he criticizes everything the West (white man) has to offer, yet he will leave the jews and their muslim hordes untouched, while sucking from his bong.

ad hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

G'day Flare.

Ad hominem does not an argument make.

basilisk (n.)

fabulous lizard-like creature, c. 1400, earlier basiliscus (Trevisa, late 14c.), from Latin basiliscus, from Greek basiliskos name of a kind of serpent, also the golden-crested wren, literally "little king," diminutive of basileus "king" (see Basil); said by Pliny to have been so called because of a crest or spot on its head resembling a crown.
www.etymonline.com/word/basilisk

The basilisk is called "king" because it is reputed to have on its head a mitre, or crown-shaped crest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilisk

The aisled-hall plan of the basilica was adopted by a number of religious cults in late antiquity.[2] At Sardis, a monumental basilica housed the city's synagogue, serving the local Jewish diaspora.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica
-

Papal Crown

Do you like the Fleur de Leis on the crown?

Russian Federation

Interesting how the Russian Federation coat of arms has the papal regalia AND the double headed eagle of the masons with the Fleur de Leis tail feathers, all on a red shield (Rothschild).

There is a difference between being a defender of faith and a defender of truth. :thumbup:

The Roman Catholic Church is well known for defending the faith over the truth of priestly pedophilia. Is this who you are defending with your logical fallacies Flare?

The Pope promotes the New World Order and vaccinations for everyone. Is this who you are defending with your logical fallacies Flare?

Some continually whine that they are being victimised. :roll:

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 09:12 #40

• Flare
^ Whines about ad hominems, while constantly beating the dead horse of subverted Christianity in order to troll the decent people on the board here, while on the other hand not spending a single negative word about Islam or judaism + avoiding to answer crucial posts. :)

Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 09:14 by Flare.