Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Oct 2020 15:39 #201

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Dolfy Hitler and his (((nazi gang))) failed on all fronts (literally).

The mainstream ascribes it to madness, while the much more logical conclusion is by design (as the bombed cities prove, the business with the jews instead of the Germans, the so-called "tactical mistakes" in Barbarossa, the Dunkirk debacle, the declaration of war against the world's biggest superpower and much much more).

Intended suicide of Germany, that was one of the main goals of WWII, together with the establishment of Israel, South Korea and the many global organizations.

No wonder the nazis en masse fucked off to Argentina where they promptly formed part of Juanito Perón's cabinet together with (((the ones))) they allegedly "hated".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 22 Oct 2020 18:01 #202

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

The mainstream ascribes it to madness, while the much more logical conclusion is by design (as the bombed cities prove, the business with the jews instead of the Germans, the so-called "tactical mistakes" in Barbarossa, the Dunkirk debacle, the declaration of war against the world's biggest superpower and much much more).

Intended suicide of Germany, that was one of the main goals of WWII, together with the establishment of Israel, South Korea and the many global organizations.

No wonder the nazis en masse fucked off to Argentina where they promptly formed part of Juanito Perón's cabinet together with (((the ones))) they allegedly "hated".

^ Blablabla.... obvious jew being an obvious jew once again, spewing hatred and drivel about the Germans...

All the points you name above have been long debunked, but just as Hitler describes in Mein Kampf; he started to hate the jews when finding out that after they lost a debate in front of everyone, they would return the next day again with exactly the same talking points like if nothing had happened.. and that is exactly what you are doing.

But that comes as no surprise, since you can't help being dishonest as it is written in your dna to lie and deceive. You can't even be honest to your own wife man, so how can you be honest about anything else? I bet you even lie to your dog.

Anyway, it's a good thing to see that Annabelle had the strength and interest to view what happened during WW II from German perspective and already came to a lot of good conclusions; which is that we are being lied to on a massive scale about that whole era and that the Germans weren't the bad guys as the media and gatekeeping shills portray them to be.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Oct 2020 09:41 #203

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
Exactly.

Flare is just a brainwashed pawn in a Hegelian dialectic he hasn't the intelligence to understand.

Canon fodder. A tool for the true world masters. A plaything of the Jews he claims he is rebelling against.

Well you sure like anarchist jews and weed addicted antichrist hippies now don’t you?

What a weakling.

Holds opinions on Hitler, but flatout refuses to investigate from German perspective and rather goes along with what Discovery channel and (((post-WW II sources))) tell him... at least Annabelle did investigate and apparently is mentally a lot stronger than you are, and will ever be.

Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 09:42 by Flare.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Oct 2020 14:10 #204

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
More forms of controlled opposition:

1 - if the main problem in Europe was the communist takeover and the crapitalist bankster clans, why go fighting in North Africa? Why not focusing ALL the attention on the bankster and industrialist clans that harmed the German economy and outcompeted German industrialists?
2 - why would the Nazis choose a half-jew as their poster boy?
3 - why would Himmler FREE the ONLY Rothschild arrested, wouldn't that be arresting Osama bin Laden and releasing him because he was so lonely in his cell?
4 - the deal with Hollywood, see other thread
5 - the incrimination of the Nazis themselves. WHY would they destroy the "extermination camps" (mainstream narrative)? By doing that they incriminated themselves, because they could have simply shown all the plans and (aerial) photos proving they were transit camps
6 - same for the other side. Why didn't the Allies bomb the camps? If the Holocaust Story would be the main problem for the Allied forces (as the media of the time propagandized), wouldn't the forced labor camps and """death camps""" be the first to be destroyed, so the Nazis would have been punished for their atrocious plans? No of course not, the narrative needed to be kept alive. From both sides.

And then we have Dolfy Hitler appearing as Man of the Year by (((TIME))) magazine. Rrrright. If that doesn't prove controlled opposition I don't know what does. Next year it was José Stalin who fronted the cover. But the keyboard nazis online maintain that is not suspicious at all and that Dolfy was genuine and not controlled by Masons and Jews, but his predecessor in the same magazine was. Makes no sense, as the whole idolatry of Dolfy and his Germany-destroying gang doesn't.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Oct 2020 17:30 #205

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
You're such a snake.

Please, don't try to draw Annabelle into your little cunt show.

You are the snake Guest1041.

You flip flop between Nationalist and Antifa ideology. The one moment you are on my side, but when push comes to shove... you throw away your shove and team up with the forum antifa / anarchists.

You claim to be a Christian, yet you team up with a nutcase (IAAIA) who is railing against Christianity with modern-day pedophile priests in order to destroy the religion, while he says no word about the jews who actually command pedophilia from their Talmud and who are actually the ones who subverted the Vatican when they infiltrated it since 1958.

And in stead of putting IAAIA in his place, you bitch against me... now that's disgusting.

Regarding Annabelle, she actually posted herself in this topic that she researched WW II from German perspective and found out the whole thing is being lied about and that the Germans were actually not the evil ones. But yea... obviously for you this is not yet another sign to perhaps start an investigation yourself... because "Anthony Sutton wrote a book" of course ey?

God will sort you out when you arrive at the Gate.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 17:31 by Flare.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Oct 2020 19:58 #206

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
I showed a lot of patience with you Flare. I even tolerated you accusing me of working for Israeli intelligence....I even didn't blink when you accused me of being Jewish...... then it dawned on me, that you're a bully looking for a victim.

And I realised, you're just a cunt of a man.

And then I decided to try to put you in your place.

You decided to put him in his place by suggesting that the sensible thing to do is marry into Jewry ?

Flawless victory :wissl:
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 23 Oct 2020 20:49 #207

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
I showed a lot of patience with you Flare. I even tolerated you accusing me of working for Israeli intelligence....I even didn't blink when you accused me of being Jewish...... then it dawned on me, that you're a bully looking for a victim.

You decided to put him in his place by suggesting that the sensible thing to do is marry into Jewry ?

I think we misread that quote Mr. A.

Guest1041 was talking from the perspective of Trump and other White elite traitors... they are the ones marrying into jewry in order to have something of their family line preserved.

But he didn't mean that we on a personal level should marry into jewry as well.... it takes another read of his post to see what he actually means.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 24 Oct 2020 00:07 #208

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:

I think we misread that quote Mr. A.

Guest1041 was talking from the perspective of Trump and other White elite traitors... they are the ones marrying into jewry in order to have something of their family line preserved.

But he didn't mean that we on a personal level should marry into jewry as well.... it takes another read of his post to see what he actually means.

Well he tried telling me it was " just a joke "

Im not laughing yet

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 24 Oct 2020 00:11 #209

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Exactly.

Flare is just a brainwashed pawn in a Hegelian dialectic he hasn't the intelligence to understand.

Canon fodder. A tool for the true world masters. A plaything of the Jews he claims he is rebelling against.

G'day Guest1041.

I disagree that "he hasn't the intelligence". I believe that Censor Flare is intelligent enough to know EXACTLY what he is doing. :thumbup:

The Pied Piper comes to mind. ;)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 24 Oct 2020 01:28 #210

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Exactly.

G'day Guest1041.

I disagree that "he hasn't the intelligence". I believe that Censor Flare is intelligent enough to know EXACTLY what he is doing. :thumbup:

The Pied Piper comes to mind. ;)

Have you all ways enjoyed ruining internet boards or is this something you do when you get told off for acting like a toddler around serious people ?