Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 20:51 #41

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Hey guys .... Could I ask for your best videos and documentation on this issue .... I am looking for, well lets say that best 20-30 videos?
I have the 5 hours 50 minutes 46 seconds, The Greatest Story Never Told, which I guess is the correct one and I have some 'books' .... but would like the really 'should be seen' ones.
Don't care how long they are and I am happy if you say "Well just these 5" or 10 or 20 or 30 .... I just want to save the 'good' ones. (for reasons lol)

Should I just go through all the threads and find probably not the best ones or will you give me the decent ones .... also which thread should I asked for the same type of thing but regarding the jews? (current but more historical form)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 20:57 #42

• EW
  • Fresh Member
ink wrote:
Hey guys .... Could I ask for your best videos and documentation on this issue .... I am looking for, well lets say that best 20-30 videos?
I have the 5 hours 50 minutes 46 seconds, The Greatest Story Never Told, which I guess is the correct one and I have some 'books' .... but would like the really 'should be seen' ones.
Don't care how long they are and I am happy if you say "Well just these 5" or 10 or 20 or 30 .... I just want to save the 'good' ones. (for reasons lol)

Should I just go through all the threads and find probably not the best ones or will you give me the decent ones .... also which thread should I asked for the same type of thing but regarding the jews? (current but more historical form)

Hi ink,

Europa: The Last Battle

It's a lot of parts, but parts 3 and 4 are probably the most interesting.
User(s) who Liked this post: ink

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 21:08 #43

• ink
  • Fresh Member
EW wrote:
Hi ink,

Europa: The Last Battle

It's a lot of parts, but parts 3 and 4 are probably the most interesting.

So this mate which is near 12 hours? (suspossedly all 9 parts)

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 21:09 by ink.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 21:12 #44

• EW
  • Fresh Member
ink wrote:
So this mate which is near 12 hours? (suspossedly all 9 parts)

Bitchute link

Yeah. Part 3 and 4 probably go into the most detail about the NSDAP. Part 3 is about the rise of Hitler and 4 is about WW2.
User(s) who Liked this post: ink

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 18 Sep 2020 21:27 #45

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Cheers EW .... got it and the intro text for it which states time stamps for the different parts :D
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 00:49 #46

• Flare
ink wrote:

The Greatest Story Never Told is the go-to documentary, as it greatly explains the basics of the era from before WW I up to post-WW II, from German perspective.

After you have finished that one, you have to give this one a look... which basically is the same as TGSNT, only this time narrated by Adolf Hitler himself.

A Last Appeal to Reason was the last effort which Hitler made in order to stop the war, out of in total 22 peace offers to the world prior and during the war. The appeal was made in a public speech, as well as being printed on pamphlets and being dropped from German planes by the hundreds of thousands over London, so the people there on the ground could read it... this, while the UK had already started bombing German cities.

A Last Appeal To Reason

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 01:08 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 03:43 #47

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Did the Nazis censor opposing views?

Did the Nazis burn books?

Did Flare censor this thread?

The evidence is in the logs of the forum. The picture below was posted directly after words by Flare directed at Who I Am. I responded with the pictures below that one.

So Flare can ask Novum to support him in his claim that I spammed the thread with that one post and was not responding directly to the post Flare had already made.

The Nazis were given authority by the Roman Catholic Church which is the Crown Corporation (root word corpse) that runs the legal institutions, claims title of 'Crown Land', invests Monarchs and is the 'Parent Company' of every single corporation on the planet, which includes the 'Main Stream Media' and all 'Jewish' corporate entities. This means that they control all of the financial institutions on the planet as well as each and every 'Nation' as they are registered Corporations listed on the Securities & Exchange Commission.

The Roman Catholic (= Universal) Church is well known to be full of pedophiles. This is not new. It started over 2,000 years ago.

Rome was started by the Escutcheons ... 12 City States with 12 Patriarchs that recorded their decisions within their State and is where legal precedence originates.

Could this be the '12 Tribes of Israel'?

Maybe.

That Roman law also based on the 12 Tables prior to Emperor Justinian introducing Corpus Juris Civilis might also be coincidental.

That the Roman Catholic Church coat of arms is on a red shield (Rothschild) is telling.

That the Roman Catholic Church crest is a winged serpent is telling.

That the Roman Catholic Church removed Ophiucus, the 13th Astrological Star Sign, the Snake Holder, from the original Astrology, bringing it from 13 Star Signs down to 12 is telling.

Note:- Ophiucus is the Serpens Constellation, with one of its major features being the Eagle Nebula.

Why are we on a Gregorian Calendar?

Why was the previous Calendar the Julian Calendar?

Why did the year count start at 0 a mere 2,000 years ago when it is well known that history precedes this date?

Why all the book burning?

The word 'propaganda' originates from the Roman Catholic Church starting the Propagation of the Faith section hundreds of years ago.

The Roman Catholic Church started the first 'College' .... the first indoctrination facility. The Roman Catholic Church continues to run run all of the indoctrination facilities, whether directly or through their subsidiary corporations commonly called 'governments' and 'private corporations'.

Every leader in the world bows to the Pope and kisses the ring on his hand ... a gesture of subservience as of a servant to the master.

Every Pope for decades has called for a 'New World Order' and the current Pope is advocating vaccines for everyone.

And Flare wants to censor a post highlighting the pedophilia of the Roman Catholic Church against the bullshit claim of moral superiority of a 'good christian'.
CHRISTIANITY

SIX SIX SIX, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST,
ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS JOIN THE FEAST,
DENYING THE TRUTH THAT'S INSIDE,
SO THEIR ACTIONS THEY CAN HIDE.

THE CONVERSION OF ALL IS THE GOAL,
SO THEY CAN FEED UPON YOUR SOUL,
WITH THE JOY OF LIFE TO BECOME A COST,
FOR ALL IN FEAR TO BE LOST.

THE BLIND AND DEAF ALWAYS PREACH,
OF A PLACE THEY CANNOT REACH,
SO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IS SAID,
FOR ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS WANT YOU DEAD.

THOUGH WHEN YOU SEE AND YOU HEAR,
ALL BECOMES PERFECTLY CLEAR,
THEN IT IS THAT YOU WILL KNOW,
TO YOU LOVE WILL ALWAYS FLOW.

What is "THE TRUTH INSIDE"?

Inside your physicality are Carbon molecules and each one has;
6 Protons
6 Neutrons
6 Electrons

As Life on this planet is Carbon based, then it is based on the 6 6 6 principle of Life itself.

1 day = 24 hours .............. 2 + 4 = 6
1 hour = 60 minutes ......... 6 + 0 = 6
1 minutes = 60 seconds ... 6 + 0 = 6

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 and 216 is the 'A' note in 432hz Musical Tuning (to 'A'ttune yourself to Natures frequency of 432hz).

This is not some mythological boogeyman created by the Roman Catholic Church to engender fear. It is "THE TRUTH THAT"S INSIDE". It is inside the cells of your physicality.

The propaganda of the mythological 'Satan' and 'demons' has been spouted by the Roman Catholic Church and their shills for centuries ..... tell a LIE long enough and LOUD enough ..... yet not one shred of verifiable evidence has ever been presented. NOT ONE.

So who were the book burners?

Who burnt the library at Alexandria, considered the greatest library in the world at the time, with millions of ancient scrolls in it?

The Nazis simply joined with the original book burners that started long ago.

How many German people died because one man was empowered by the Roman Catholic Church to lead their country into another war?

The Nazis did the bidding of their Roman Catholic Church masters. Tools in the ongoing attempt to divide and conquer the world.

Puppet Master = Roman Catholic Church
Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies

The Punch & Judy characters may change 'masks' / 'costumes', yet the Puppet Master remains the same behind the scenes / 'Punch & Judy Show'.

And censors will be censors (a Roman title). :thumbup:
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

Lying again huh.

It was posted in response to your post in which you posted this imge .....

..... and some BS comment. Which you have deleted to hide the evidence.

Censors are full of lies.
-

That they censored opposing viewpoints and burnt books.

Exactly like Flare deleting his post and removing the response I made within minites of it being posted .....
Christian Reality

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 04:37 #48

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
There is actually still a lot of debate on who is said to have destroyed the Library of Alexandria

I used to believe it was the early christians too , because I hadnt bothered to look elsewhere

There is just as much conjecture that the Library itself was destroyed upon the order.of an Islamic Caliph

www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa-history-important-events/destruction-great-library-alexandria-001644

So you state as absolute fact that " christians destroyed the Library of Alexandria " but no such fact exists really

As I said , I also used to believe this because I had read such things and taken them at face value , but then I had never taken the time nor had the inclination to look further into it , as it confirmed my prior bias and so I was happy to let it become part of my verbiage

incidentally , much focus is put upon the Library of Alexandria as an.example of early christian zeaolotry and disregard for antiquity

but to put across a much less disputed event of disregard for antiquity , how many of you know that the great pyramids of Egypt were once encased in bright white stone ?

and where is this stone today?

its called the city of Cairo , as the Pyramids were strippes of their casing stones by Islamic instruction

desecration of Temples and places of learning seems rather contrary to Roman ideas tbh

also , any word on the Christian held libraries of Constantinople and the Byzantines fall ?

or are we much learned in just one aspect of the history of this world ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 04:55 by MrAnderson.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 04:42 #49

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
again , when it comes to one sided understandings of history , where on earth do you get the idea that the Catholic Church initiated the first college ?

thats a ridiculous statement , there were many places of learning long before the Catholic Church emerged .....

also , the image of " Nazi book burners " is like an indelible ink stain

I all ready provided some information in the Anarchy thread which proves that much of what was destroyed was pedarist and perverted jewish literature intended to pervert the minds of the youth

they were burning books taken from the " institure of sexology " or whatever the hell it was called

a place founded and run by pedarists and perverts

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 05:07 #50

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
any concern at all that a modern " book burning " is taking place where the likes of the ADL , an organisation founded to defend a jewish rapist and murderer goes around the world today banning people and suing them into the gutter ?

Directing national policies or attempting to threaten entire nations such as they did to Iceland when they wanted to ban circumcision ?

They sent them a letter saying if you ban circumcisions we will make sure tourism to your nation comes to a grinding halt

Any concerns about this kind of behavior at all ?

Such as the formation of modern " anti hate " book burners whose job it is to quash any dissent to the anti white , anti european agenda of the NWO ?

Or were we convinced that " evil " was finally ended once and for all last century and we can all go back to bed ?

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 05:08 by MrAnderson.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 06:57 #51

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
There is actually still a lot of debate on who is said to have destroyed the Library of Alexandria

I used to believe it was the early christians too , because I hadnt bothered to look eslewhere

There is just as much conjecture that the Library itself was destroyed upon the order.of an Islamic Caliph

incidentally , much focus is put upon the Library of Alexandria as an.example of early christian zeaolotry and disregard for antiquity

but to put across a much less disputed event of disregard for antiquity , how many of you know that the great pyramids of Egypt were once encased in bright white stone ?

and where is this stone today?

its called the city of Cairo , as the Pyramids were strippes of their casing stones by Islamic instruction

desecration of Temples and places of learning seems rather contrary to Roman ideas tbh

also , any word on the Christian held libraries of Constantinople and the Byzantines fall ?

or are we much learned in just one aspect of the history of this world ?

G'day MrAnderson.

Pol Pot was killing all of the intellectuals, teachers, etc, and going to make himself God & Emperor while starting the calendar back at 0 and erasing all history.

The burning of the Library of Alexandria was done for the same purpose ... to erase history.

Funny enough, Islam has an interesting origin directly connected to the Roman Catholic Church .....

Was Mohammed a Jew?

Categories: Acharya S/D.M. Murdock

Here is an excerpt from Chapter Thirteen of “The Crucifixion of Truth” by Tony Bushby (a book that really takes apart so-called “Christian truth”, although Bushby believes that Jesus really existed. I have added his references below this excerpt. —

— “Today he is called Mohammed (570-632), but his real name was Lothar Schmalfuss.( 1) Ancient Christian writings recorded a remarkable revelation about Mohammed’s early religious life and revealed the true reason for the commencement of the Islamic faith. The reference is found in a book called ‘Chronica Majora’, a summary of world history from biblical Creation to the year of the author’s death. It was written by Matthew Paris (d.1259), a pious Christian monk, described by the church ‘as an historian who holds the first place among English chroniclers’ .(2) From his quaint specimen of Abbey records, the erudite Monk explained how Mohammed started an ‘impious religion’:

“‘It is well known that Mohammed was once a cardinal, and became heretic because he failed to be elected pope. Also (later in life) having drunk to excess, he fell by the roadside, and in this condition was killed by swine. And for that reason, his followers abhor pork even unto this day.'(3)

“Monk Matthew Paris called Mohammed ‘cardinal’; a term that today signifies councilors of the pope, and the origin of that category of priesthood reveals another area of censored information in Christian development. The 16th Century church said that ‘the office of cardinal (incardinatus) first came into being in the 6th Century…its true origin to this day remains unanswered for in none of the Councils (records) do we find authority for the distinguishing features of the office’.(4) However, the position of cardinal was created by special decree at a French synod in January 560 and that information is recorded church history. ‘The Synods which were held during the sixth century were confined to France and Spain. They amount to twenty-six in number, and like those of the minor Councils which preceded them, are interspersed with canons, having in view the security of the church proper’.(5)

“It was at one of those Synods that the ‘creatio’ of cardinals occurred and the deliberations involved in its manufacture were termed ‘frivolous’ by the 19th Century church. At that gathering a group of seven old bishops ‘of carnal nature'(6) established for themselves a special office to protect their earthly privileges. Many bishops of the time ‘were given up to worldliness and gain, and we hear of worse scandals'(7) and the creation of a new hierarchal administrative body of churchmen was one of those disgraces. Under the guise of ‘bearers of hidden knowledge’ they generated a new upper level class of ecclesiastics that were sworn by oath never to reveal the true origins of Christianity outside their select group. Professional clergymen were now entering the church and to protect the knowledge of Constantine’ s deification of his descendants at Nicaea from reaching new priests, a directorial code of silence was developed by the Incardinatus.

“Incoming clerics were naive about the true Christian origins and the basis of their preaching was not revealed until they achieved and maintained the office of bishop. They were then eligible to enter the College of Cardinals, and after swearing a vow of secrecy, were enlightened as to the invented nature of the Christian deity. Mohammed had achieved the position of cardinal, knew the false essence of Christianity, and having being passed over for the top papal job at around the age of forty, departed and established his own religion.

“Mohammed alleged that he received ‘divine communication’ from god in a cave on Mt. Hira and that information subsequently becaem the contents of the Holy Koran. The competitive religion that he established was similar in concept to Christianity, but excluded the ‘son of God on Earth’ dogma, and its variant system of belief had devstating effects upon the growth of Christianity. . . .

“. . . From the position of cardinal, Mohammed knew the church’s farcical presentation of its deity and confirmed that Jesus was ‘verily a true prophet of Allah and a grand man: But lo! his disciples all went insane one day, and made a God of him’.(8) In the Koran he added this extraordinary passage, ‘and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on a cross’.(9)

“Mohammed had nine wives and one Roman Catholic concubine, his favorite being Aisha, who resided with him until his gory death.(10) In the Koran he summoned followers to ‘give alms’, ensuring that he lived in sumptuous surroundings amidst vast wealth during his life.”

Bushby’s references:

(1) –“The World’s Religions” Lion Publishing, Pg. 315, 1994

(2) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425

(3) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425)

(4) –“Annales Ecclesiastici” , tome viii, Fol. Antwerp, 1597, Cardinal Caesar Baronius

(5) –“Ecclesiastical History”, Du Pin, vol. i, pg. 710

(6) –“The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers”, Second Series. Edited by the Rev. Professor Roberts, D.D., and Principal James Donaldson, L.L.D., St.
Andrews, The Christian Literature Publishing Co., Buffalo, NY, 1885

(7) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , 1908, Vol. IV. Pg. 583

(8) –Notes on Abulfeda, Gagnier, also; The Life of Mahomet, Updated

(9) –Koran, Surah 4. (Did he know something the rest of us don’t know? Of course, Bushby’s theory is that “Jesus” had been stoned to death and not
crucified. But this statement can just as well suggest that there was no one to crucify anyway.)

(10) –“Encyclopedia Britannica, Macropedia, Vol. 12, Pg. 607

Linda

stellarhousepublishing.com/was-mohammed-a-jew/

Tony Bushby also wrote ...
The Bible Fraud
The Secret in the Bible
The Crucifixion of Truth
The Papal Billions

Bushby has a theory about who 'Jesus' was in history, though I lean more to the idea that he is the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. After all, Caesar was deified while he was alive and his initials are JC.

Bushby had access to some very early bibles, ones that originally contained the idea of reincarnation, which is essentially the idea of 'Jesus' coming back again. One of the stunning pieces of information is that the Roman Catholic Church admits in the Catholic Encyclopedia that they appellate the names to the four gospels and they do not know who actually wrote them.

The exposure of the Papal crimes and debauchery over the centuries is well documented, as is the quotes from Bishop Eusubius and Pope Leo X .....

..... which lends weight to the idea that Lother Schmalfuss started Islam at the behest of the Roman Catholic Church as controlled opposition.

The characters in the religious texts of Christianity and Islam have their origins in Judaism. This is why they are known as the Abrahamic religions.

In the narrative, the character Abraham is taken out of the Mesopotamian city of Ur by God. Funny enough, one of the deities worshipped in the city of Ur was the God 'Sin'.

".....
Sin had a beard made of lapis lazuli and rode on a winged bull. The bull was one of his symbols, through his father, Enlil, "Bull of Heaven", along with the crescent and the tripod (which may be a lamp-stand). On cylinder seals, he is represented as an old man with a flowing beard and the crescent symbol.
....."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology)

The "Bull of Heaven" ... a Papal Bull .... the flowing beard and the crescent moon. All representations of the same shizzle.

In relationship to the pyramid comment, did you know that the Great Pyramid at Giza actually had 144,000 limestone casing stones?

Funny that number, especially in regards to the 144,000 to be saved in the book of Revelation.

Here is an experiment anyone can do that owns a bible. Open the bible and check for the copyright. When you find it, ask yourself how anyone could own the copyright of the supposed 'Word of God'?

The answer and conclusion should be very easy to recognise. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 09:02 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: text spacing

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 07:20 #52

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
if you focused your intellect on exposing the commonly accepted lies of WW2 you might make a good deal of sense

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 07:26 #53

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
ask yourself why it is that all of history is full of lies and yet when it comes to ww2 all of commonly accepted history is never to be questioned

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 08:04 #54

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
again , when it comes to one sided understandings of history , where on earth do you get the idea that the Catholic Church initiated the first college ?

thats a ridiculous statement , there were many places of learning long before the Catholic Church emerged .....

The Catholic Church and the Creation of the University

THOMAS E. WOODS, JR.

The Church played a central if not exclusive role in the establishment and encouragement of the university.

The substantial output of medieval scholarship that was produced in the twentieth century should have put this inane caricature to rest once and for all, but here we have another case of specialized knowledge that hasn"t managed to trickle down to the general public.

It was, after all, in the High Middle Ages that the university came into existence. The university, which developed and matured at the height of Catholic Europe, was a new phenomenon in European history. Nothing like it had existed in ancient Greece or Rome. The institution that we recognize today, with its faculties, courses of study, examinations, and degrees, as well as the familiar distinction between undergraduate and graduate study, comes to us directly from the medieval world. And it is no surprise that the Church should have done so much to foster the nascent university system since, according to historian Lowrie Daly, it was "the only institution in Europe that showed consistent interest in the preservation and cultivation of knowledge."

The precise origins of the very first universities are lost in obscurity, though the picture becomes ever clearer as we move into the thirteenth century. We cannot give exact dates for the appearance of universities at Paris and Bologna, Oxford and Cambridge, since they evolved over a period of time — the former beginning as cathedral schools, and the latter as informal gatherings of masters and students. But we may safely say that the process occurred during the latter half of the twelfth century.

In order to identify a particular medieval school as a university, we look for certain characteristic features. For one thing, a university possessed a core of required texts, on which professors would lecture and to which they would add their own insights. A university was also characterized by well-defined academic programs lasting a more or less fixed number of years, as well as by the granting of degrees. The granting of a degree, since it entitled the recipient to be called master, amounted to admitting new people to the teaching guild. Although the universities often struggled with outside authorities for self-government, they generally attained it. They also desired and received legal recognition as a corporation.

The papacy played a central if not exclusive role in the establishment and encouragement of the universities. Naturally, the granting of a charter to a university was one indication of this papal role. Some 81 universities had been established by the time of the Reformation. Of these 33 possessed a papal charter, 15 a royal or imperial one, 20 possessed both, and 13 had none. In addition, it was the accepted view that a university could not award degrees without the approbation of pope, king, or emperor. Pope Innocent IV officially granted this privilege to Oxford University, for example, in 1254. The pope (in fact) and the emperor (in theory) possessed authority over all of Christendom, and for this reason it was to them that a university typically had to turn for the right to issue degrees. Equipped with the approval of one or the other of these universal figures, the university"s degrees would be respected throughout all of Christendom. Degrees awarded only by the approval of national monarchs, on the other hand, were considered valid only in the kingdom in which they were issued.

In certain cases, including in particular the universities at Bologna, Oxford, and Paris, the master"s degree entitled the bearer to teach anywhere in the world (ius ubique docendi). It was in Pope Gregory IX"s document pertaining to the University of Toulouse in 1233 where we first see the formula, and this document became a model for the future. The idea was that such scholars could freely join other faculties in western Europe, though in practice each institution preferred to examine the candidate itself before admitting him. Still, this privilege, conferred by the popes, doubtless played a significant role in encouraging the dissemination of knowledge and fostering the idea of an international scholarly community.

And it is no surprise that the Church should have done so much to foster the nascent university system since, according to historian Lowrie Daly, it was "the only institution in Europe that showed consistent interest in the preservation and cultivation of knowledge."

The papal role was not confined to these matters, but extended to a great many others as well. A glance at the history of the medieval university reveals that conflicts between the university and the people or government of the area were not uncommon. Local townsmen were frequently ambivalent in their posture toward university students: on the one hand, the existence of the university was a boon for local merchants and for economic activity in general since the students brought money to spend, but on the other, university students then as now could be irresponsible and unruly. As a modern commentator puts it, inhabitants of medieval university towns loved the money but hated the students. As a result, students and their professors were often heard to complain about the treatment they received.

In this atmosphere, the Church provided special protection to university students by offering them what was known as benefit of clergy. Clergymen in medieval Europe enjoyed a special legal status in that, first, it was an extraordinarily serious crime to lay a hand on them, and second, they had the right to have their cases heard in an ecclesiastical rather than a secular court. University students, as actual or potential clerical candidates, would also enjoy these privileges. Secular rulers often extended similar protections — as when, in 1200, Philip Augustus of France granted and confirmed such privileges to students of the University of Paris, permitting them to have their cases heard in what would certainly be a more sympathetic court than that of the local town.

The popes intervened on behalf of the university on numerous occasions, as when Pope Honorius III (1216-27) sided with the scholars at Bologna in 1220 against infringements on their liberties. When the chancellor of Paris insisted on an oath of loyalty to himself personally, Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) intervened. Later, when the Bishop of Paris and the chancellor of the university continued to encroach upon the institutional autonomy of the institution, it was the Pope, Gregory IX, who in 1231 issued the bull Parens Scientiarum on behalf of the masters of Paris. In this document the Pope effectively granted the University of Paris the right to self-government, whereby it could make its own rules pertaining to courses and studies. The Pope also granted the university a separate papal jurisdiction, thus emancipating the institution from the interference of what had been an overbearing diocesan authority. "With this document," writes one scholar, "the university comes of age and appears in legal history as a fully formed intellectual corporation for the advancement and training of scholars." The papacy, writes another, "has to be considered a major force in shaping the autonomy of the Paris guild [i.e., the organized body of scholars at Paris]."

In that same document, the Pope also granted a privilege known as cessatio — the right of the university to suspend its lectures and to go on a general strike. Just cause included such grounds as "refusal of the right to fix ceiling prices for lodgings, an injury or mutilation of a student for which suitable satisfaction had not been given within fifteen days, [or] the unlawful imprisonment of a student." By supporting the universities in their right to suspend lectures and stating reasons that would constitute adequate justification for so doing, the Pope made an important contribution to the cultivation of the kind of peaceful and settled environment that conduces to scholarship and learning.

It became common for universities to bring their grievances to the Pope in Rome. On several occasions, the pope even intervened to force university authorities to pay professors their salaries; Popes Boniface VIII, Clement V, Clement VI, and Gregory IX all had to take such measures. Little wonder, then, that one historian has declared that the universities" "most consistent and greatest protector was the Pope of Rome. He it was who granted, increased, and protected their privileged status in a world of often conflicting jurisdictions."

At these great institutions students studied not only many of the standard liberal arts disciplines but also civil and canon law, natural philosophy, medicine, and theology. As the universities took shape in the twelfth century they were the happy beneficiaries of the fruits of what some scholars have called the renaissance of the twelfth century. Massive translation work brought forth many of the great works of the ancient world that had been lost to Western scholarship for too many centuries, including the geometry of Euclid, the logic, metaphysics, natural philosophy, and ethics of Aristotle, and the medical work of Galen. Legal studies began to flourish as well, particularly at Bologna, when the Digest, the key component of the sixth-century Emperor Justinian"s Corpus Juris Civilis (a compendium of Roman law, much admired from its origins to the present day), was rediscovered.

At these great institutions students studied not only many of the standard liberal arts disciplines but also civil and canon law, natural philosophy, medicine, and theology.

The distinction between undergraduate and graduate education was made in the early universities more or less as it is today. And as today, some places were especially known for academic distinction in particular subject areas — Bologna thus became renowned for the graduate study of law, as did Paris in theology and the arts.

The undergraduate, or artist (that is, a student of the liberal arts), attended lectures, took part in occasional disputations in class, and attended the formal disputations of others. His professors — or masters, as they were known — typically lectured on an important text, often drawn from classical antiquity. There was heavy emphasis on Aristotle. Alongside their commentaries on these ancient texts, professors gradually began to include a series of questions to be resolved through logical argument. Over time, the questions essentially displaced the commentaries. Here was the origin of the question method of scholastic argument, of the kind found in St. Thomas Aquinas" Summa Theologiae.

Such questions were also posed in what was known as the ordinary disputation. The master would assign students to argue one or the other side of a question. When their interaction had ceased, it was then up to the master to "determine," or resolve, the question. To obtain the Bachelor of Arts degree, a student was expected to determine a question by himself to the satisfaction of the faculty. (Before being permitted to do so, however, he had to prove that he possessed adequate preparation and was fit to be evaluated.) This kind of emphasis on careful argument, on marshaling a persuasive case for each side of a question, and on resolving a dispute by means of rational tools sounds something like the opposite of the intellectual life that most people associate with medieval man. But that was how the degree-granting process operated. (I myself have taken mischievous delight at imagining poor Messrs. Knight and Lomas trying to defend their anti-Catholic nonsense before an audience of true scholars.)

Once the student had determined, therefore, he was awarded the Bachelor of Arts degree. The process would typically take four to five years. At that point, the student could simply declare his education completed, as most bachelors of arts do today, and look for remunerative work (even as a teacher, perhaps in some of the lesser schools of Europe) or decide to continue his studies and pursue a graduate degree. The so-called master"s degree, to which satisfactory completion of his graduate study entitled him, would render him qualified to teach within the university system.

In order to begin further studies on the road to becoming a qualified teacher, or simply to pursuing desirable posts in civil or ecclesiastical service, the prospective master had to demonstrate competence within the canon of important works of Western civilization. This was before he petitioned for his license to teach, or licentiate, which was awarded between the bachelor"s and master"s degrees. We get some idea of the advanced student"s background from a modern historian"s overview of texts with which that student was expected to be familiar:

According to historian of science Edward Grant, the creation of the university, the commitment to reason and rational argument, and the overall spirit of inquiry that characterized medieval intellectual life amounted to "a gift from the Latin Middle Ages to the modern world…though it is a gift that may never be acknowledged.

After his bachelorship, and before he petitioned for his license to teach, the student must have "heard at Paris or in another university" the following Aristotelian works: Physics, On Generation and Corruption, On the Heavens, and the Parva Naturalia; namely, the treatises of Aristotle On Sense and Sensation, On Waking and Sleeping, On Memory and Remembering, On the Length and Shortness of Life. He must also have heard (or have plans to hear) On the Metaphysics, and have attended lectures on the mathematical books. [Historian Hastings] Rashdall, when speaking of the Oxford curriculum, gives the following list of works, to be read by the bachelor between the period of his determination and his inception (mastership): books on the liberal arts: in grammar, Priscian; in rhetoric, Aristotle"s Rhetoric (three terms), or the Topics of Boethius (bk. iv.), or Cicero"s Nova Rhetorica or Ovid"s Metamorphoses or Poetria Virgilii; in logic, Aristotle"s De Interpretatione (three terms) or Boethius" Topics (bks. 1-3) or the Prior Analytics or Topics (Aristotle); in arithmetic and in music, Boethius; in geometry, Euclid, Alhacen, or Vitellio, Perspectiva; in astronomy, Theorica Planetarum (two terms), or Ptolemy, Almagesta. In natural philosophy the additional works are: the Physics or On the Heavens (three terms) or On the Properties of the Elements or the Meteorics or On Vegetables and Plants or On the Soul or On Animals or any of the Parva naturalia; in moral philosophy, the Ethics or Economics or Politics of Aristotle for three terms, and in metaphysics, the Metaphysics for two terms or for three terms if the candidate had not determined.

The process for acquiring the licentiate generally consisted of another demonstration of knowledge and a commitment to certain principles of university life. Once this process was complete, the license was officially awarded. At Ste. Geneviève, the person to be licensed knelt in front of the vice-chancellor, who said:

I, by the authority vested in me by the apostles Peter and Paul, give you the license for lecturing, reading, disputing, and determining and for exercising other scholastic and magisterial acts both in the faculty of arts at Paris and elsewhere, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.

The precise length of time that typically passed between reception of the licentiate and reception of the master"s degree (which apparently required knowledge of a wider array of books) is difficult to determine, but one reasonable estimate is that it ranged between six months and three years. One candidate, who had perhaps already read all the required books, is recorded as having received both distinctions on the same day.

The university and the intellectual life it fostered played an indispensable role in Western civilization. Christopher Dawson observed that from the days of the earliest universities "the higher studies were dominated by the technique of logical discussion — the quaestio and the public disputation which so largely determined the form of medieval philosophy even in its greatest representatives. "Nothing," says Robert of Sorbonne, "is known perfectly which has not been masticated by the teeth of disputation," and the tendency to submit every question, from the most obvious to the most abstruse, to this process of mastication not only encouraged readiness of wit and exactness of thought but above all developed that spirit of criticism and methodic doubt to which Western culture and science have owed so much."

According to historian of science Edward Grant, the creation of the university, the commitment to reason and rational argument, and the overall spirit of inquiry that characterized medieval intellectual life amounted to "a gift from the Latin Middle Ages to the modern world…though it is a gift that may never be acknowledged. Perhaps it will always retain the status it has had for the past four centuries as the best-kept secret of Western civilization."
www.catholiceducation.org/en/education/catholic-contributions/the-catholic-church-and-the-creation-of-the-university.html

G'day MrAnderson.

It was another promotional piece of the Roman Catholic Church that I read about setting up the first 'College', as is the one above ... in their own words.

The Roman Catholic Church possesses the Crown Corporation and every other registered corporation on the planet is a subsidiary of the Crown. National governments are corporations and are listed on the Securities and Exchange Commission, therefore, the Crown owns the government corporations. Roman law, which is what the legal institutions are founded on and why they use Latin / Legalese, is 'Corpus Jueis Civilis'.

The root word of corporation is corpse. It is a dead entity.

In the legal aspect, when you are born, the local Government Corporation contracts with the parents of a newly born baby and has it registered as a new product of the Corporation via the Birth Certificate fraud. The Government Corporation then begs for a loan and uses the future tax payments of the newly born as a surety for payment. The legal name gives possession of your physicality to the Crown. You are considered 'lost at Sea', Ceste Que (Sp?), which under salvage law your physicality can be possessed.

Under Roman law there is a difference between possession and ownership. An owner rents from the possessor. You have been possessed.

Your Slave Identification Number, your SIN, is on the Birth Certificate, the 'Mark of the Beast'. The 'Name of the Beast' is the capitalised legal name, the given name, and the 'Number of the Beast' is the Date of Birth .... or Date of Bondage. ;)

The Roman Catholic Church set all of this up. Are they Jewish?

It is possible. The red shield on the Roman Catholic Church coat of arms ..... Rothschild. Caesar and many Romans had prominent noses. :D

The Thirteenth Tribe of Israel is supposedly the Priesthood descended from 'Aaron'. :ponda:

Are they the 'Aryams'? :D

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 08:35 #55

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
ask the blonde and fair skinned inhabitants of New Zealand who were all ready there when the Moari arrived

or perhaps the much taller red heads

good luck finding them though

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 09:49 #56

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
ask yourself why it is that all of history is full of lies and yet when it comes to ww2 all of commonly accepted history is never to be questioned

G'day MrAnderson.

I already did over 20 years ago.

Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies

Did you know that Denmark literally translates as the 'Mark of Dan'?

Dan is one of the 12 Tribes of Israel and is represented by a Serpent.

The Vikings ... VI in Roman numerals is 6, so 6 Kings or Tribes ... used the Serpent as a symbol on their boats, etc.

King Canute held both the Monarchy of Denmark and England.

The English Monarchy are Crowned on top of a three step pyramid and the 'Stone of Scone', apparently the rock 'Jacob' lay his head on when he had his vision of 'God' in the Old Testament.

What do Switzerland get in return for providing the Pope with the Swiss guard?

There are a lot of questions that you can ask yourself. Are you willing to face the answers?

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 10:06 #57

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies

The Vikings ... VI in Roman numerals is 6, so 6 Kings or Tribes ... used the Serpent as a symbol on their boats, etc.

The English Monarchy are Crowned on top of a three step pyramid and the 'Stone of Scone', apparently the rock 'Jacob' lay his head on when he had his vision of 'God' in the Old Testament.

There are a lot of questions that you can ask yourself. Are you willing to face the answers?

What in the actual f is half of that bs?

Vikings = Vi in roman numerals so 6 kings ?

Are you absolutely desperate to prove a point or something ?

The stone of scotia came from the jews did it ?

lol

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 10:39 #58

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

Punch = Nazis
Judy = Allies

Vikings = Vi in roman numerals so 6 kings ?

Are you absolutely desperate to prove a point or something ?

The stone of scotia came from the jews did it ?

lol

The Stone of Scone (/ˈskuːn/; Scottish Gaelic: An Lia Fáil, Scots: Stane o Scuin)—also known as the Stone of Destiny, and often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone—is an oblong block of red sandstone that has been used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland, and later also when the monarchs of Scotland became monarchs of England as well as in the coronations of the monarchs of Great Britain and latterly of the United Kingdom following the treaties of union. Historically, the artefact was kept at the now-ruined Scone Abbey in Scone, near Perth, Scotland. It is also known as Jacob's Pillow Stone and the Tanist Stone, and in Scottish Gaelic, clach-na-cinneamhain. Its size is 66 cm (26 in) by 42.5 cm (16.7 in) by 26.7 cm (10.5 in) and its weight is approximately 152 kg (335 lb). A roughly incised cross is on one surface, and an iron ring at each end aids with transport.[1] The Stone of Scone was last used in 1953 for the coronation of Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

The Stone of Jacob appears in the Book of Genesis as the stone used as a pillow by the Israelite patriarch Jacob at the place later called Bet-El. As Jacob had a vision in his sleep, he then consecrated the stone to God. More recently, the stone has been claimed by Scottish folklore and British Israelism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Jacob

G'day MrAnderson.

Do you always first ridicule something that you do not comprehend?

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 10:40 by I AM ALL I AM.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 17:28 #59

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:

That's stuff posted by someone who is on weed when he's not sleeping.

Besides that, IAAIA now claims that "The Roman Catholic Church" is the puppet master... :larf:

Literally EVERYONE on this board knows that it's the jews who are the puppet masters... so it takes a very special type of person to shift the blame on the Vatican.

Unbelievable what an idiot... he's mentally still stuck in 2008 when Infowars was the main source for information.

Way to go man.... :chuckle:

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 19 Sep 2020 18:02 #60

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
More recently, the stone has been claimed by Scottish folklore and British Israelism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Jacob

G'day MrAnderson.

Do you always first ridicule something that you do not comprehend?

More recently the stone has been claimed by British Israelism ^^^^^

what a shocker

also you have to hand it to ziopedia for its outward bias sometimes

the dribbling zionists try to say the stone was used for " centuries " instead of a more honest thousands of years

its not exactly difficult to establish where the stone originates from , geologists are very good at that sort of thing

but of course no such work will be done on the stone and instead we can just rely on ziopedia to tell us all about its more recent Jewish pedigree :facepalm:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 18:08 by MrAnderson.