Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 06:31 #81

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
and id just like to add at this point that you continually ignore any post you cant bullshit your way out of and have done it several times on this thread alone

while simultaneously doing very typical shit lib drive by style of aasertions and accusations

its quite typical , you make an assertion that something you say is fact , then you are proven factually incorrect but you dont admit it

You just move on to the next text wall post and carry on as though nothing happened

At least have the decency to admit you could have more to learn about things

I have the decency to do that when its clear Im not as informed as I thought I was

If im not mistaken you still have some ideological assertions to justify on the Anarchy thread

But instead of doing that you end up here using the same frantic assertions about the need to kick European people in the gonads

Its like its your life mission to be a Mini Ruth Bader Ginsburg
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 08:18 #82

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
.....
Forgery in the Gospels

When the New Testament in the Sinai Bible is compared with a modern-day New Testament, a staggering 14,800 editorial alterations can be identified. These amendments can be recognized by a simple comparative exercise that anybody can and should do. Serious study of Christian origins must emanate from the Sinai Bible's version of the New Testament, not modern editions.

Of importance is the fact that the Sinaiticus carries three Gospels since rejected: the Shepherd of Hermas (written by two resurrected ghosts, Charinus and Lenthius), the Missive of Barnabas and the Odes of Solomon. Space excludes elaboration on these bizarre writings and also discussion on dilemmas associated with translation variations.

Modern Bibles are five removes in translation from early editions, and disputes rage between translators over variant interpretations of more than 5,000 ancient words. However, it is what is not written in that old Bible that embarrasses the Church, and this article discusses only a few of those omissions. One glaring example is subtly revealed in the Encyclopaedia Biblica (Adam & Charles Black, London, 1899, vol. iii, p. 3344), where the Church divulges its knowledge about exclusions in old Bibles, saying: "The remark has long ago and often been made that, like Paul, even the earliest Gospels knew nothing of the miraculous birth of our Saviour". That is because there never was a virgin birth.

It is apparent that when Eusebius assembled scribes to write the New Testimonies, he first produced a single document that provided an exemplar or master version. Today it is called the Gospel of Mark, and the Church admits that it was "the first Gospel written" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, p. 657), even though it appears second in the New Testament today. The scribes of the Gospels of Matthew and Luke were dependent upon the Mark writing as the source and framework for the compilation of their works. The Gospel of John is independent of those writings, and the late-15th-century theory that it was written later to support the earlier writings is the truth (The Crucifixion of Truth, Tony Bushby, Joshua Books, 2004, pp. 33-40).

Thus, the Gospel of Mark in the Sinai Bible carries the "first" story of Jesus Christ in history, one completely different to what is in modern Bibles. It starts with Jesus "at about the age of thirty" (Mark 1:9), and doesn't know of Mary, a virgin birth or mass murders of baby boys by Herod. Words describing Jesus Christ as "the son of God" do not appear in the opening narrative as they do in today's editions (Mark 1:1), and the modern-day family tree tracing a "messianic bloodline" back to King David is non-existent in all ancient Bibles, as are the now-called "messianic prophecies" (51 in total). The Sinai Bible carries a conflicting version of events surrounding the "raising of Lazarus", and reveals an extraordinary omission that later became the central doctrine of the Christian faith: the resurrection appearances of Jesus Christ and his ascension into Heaven. No supernatural appearance of a resurrected Jesus Christ is recorded in any ancient Gospels of Mark, but a description of over 500 words now appears in modern Bibles (Mark 16:9-20).

Despite a multitude of long-drawn-out self-justifications by Church apologists, there is no unanimity of Christian opinion regarding the non-existence of "resurrection" appearances in ancient Gospel accounts of the story. Not only are those narratives missing in the Sinai Bible, but they are absent in the Alexandrian Bible, the Vatican Bible, the Bezae Bible and an ancient Latin manuscript of Mark, code-named "K" by analysts. They are also lacking in the oldest Armenian version of the New Testament, in sixth-century manuscripts of the Ethiopic version and ninth-century Anglo-Saxon Bibles. However, some 12th-century Gospels have the now-known resurrection verses written within asterisks marks used by scribes to indicate spurious passages in a literary document.

The Church claims that "the resurrection is the fundamental argument for our Christian belief" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. xii, p. 792), yet no supernatural appearance of a resurrected Jesus Christ is recorded in any of the earliest Gospels of Mark available. A resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ is the sine qua non ("without which, nothing") of Christianity (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. xii, p. 792), confirmed by words attributed to Paul: "If Christ has not been raised, your faith is in vain" (1 Cor. 5:17). The resurrection verses in today's Gospels of Mark are universally acknowledged as forgeries and the Church agrees, saying "the conclusion of Mark is admittedly not genuine ... almost the entire section is a later compilation" (Encyclopaedia Biblica, vol. ii, p. 1880, vol. iii, pp. 1767, 1781; also, Catholic Encyclopedia, vol. iii, under the heading "The Evidence of its Spuriousness"; Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, pp. 274-9 under heading "Canons"). Undaunted, however, the Church accepted the forgery into its dogma and made it the basis of Christianity.

The trend of fictitious resurrection narratives continues. The final chapter of the Gospel of John (21) is a sixth-century forgery, one entirely devoted to describing Jesus' resurrection to his disciples. The Church admits: "The sole conclusion that can be deduced from this is that the 21st chapter was afterwards added and is therefore to be regarded as an appendix to the Gospel" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. viii, pp. 441-442; New Catholic Encyclopedia (NCE), "Gospel of John", p. 1080; also NCE, vol. xii, p. 407).

"The Great Insertion" and "The Great Omission"

Modern-day versions of the Gospel of Luke have a staggering 10,000 more words than the same Gospel in the Sinai Bible. Six of those words say of Jesus "and was carried up into heaven", but this narrative does not appear in any of the oldest Gospels of Luke available today ("Three Early Doctrinal Modifications of the Text of the Gospels", F. C. Conybeare, The Hibbert Journal, London, vol. 1, no. 1, Oct 1902, pp. 96-113). Ancient versions do not verify modern-day accounts of an ascension of Jesus Christ, and this falsification clearly indicates an intention to deceive.

Today, the Gospel of Luke is the longest of the canonical Gospels because it now includes "The Great Insertion", an extraordinary 15th-century addition totaling around 8,500 words (Luke 9:51-18:14). The insertion of these forgeries into that Gospel bewilders modern Christian analysts, and of them the Church said: "The character of these passages makes it dangerous to draw inferences" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Pecci ed., vol. ii, p. 407).

Just as remarkable, the oldest Gospels of Luke omit all verses from 6:45 to 8:26, known in priesthood circles as "The Great Omission", a total of 1,547 words. In today's versions, that hole has been "plugged up" with passages plagiarized from other Gospels. Dr Tischendorf found that three paragraphs in newer versions of the Gospel of Luke's version of the Last Supper appeared in the 15th century, but the Church still passes its Gospels off as the unadulterated "word of God" ("Are Our Gospels Genuine or Not?", op. cit.)

The "Expurgatory Index"

As was the case with the New Testament, so also were damaging writings of early "Church Fathers" modified in centuries of copying, and many of their records were intentionally rewritten or suppressed.

Adopting the decrees of the Council of Trent (1545-63), the Church subsequently extended the process of erasure and ordered the preparation of a special list of specific information to be expunged from early Christian writings (Delineation of Roman Catholicism, Rev. Charles Elliott, DD, G. Lane & P. P. Sandford, New York, 1842, p. 89; also, The Vatican Censors, Professor Peter Elmsley, Oxford, p. 327, pub. date n/a).

In 1562, the Vatican established a special censoring office called Index Expurgatorius. Its purpose was to prohibit publication of "erroneous passages of the early Church Fathers" that carried statements opposing modern-day doctrine.

When Vatican archivists came across "genuine copies of the Fathers, they corrected them according to the Expurgatory Index" (Index Expurgatorius Vaticanus, R. Gibbings, ed., Dublin, 1837; The Literary Policy of the Church of Rome, Joseph Mendham, J. Duncan, London, 1830, 2nd ed., 1840; The Vatican Censors, op. cit., p. 328). This Church record provides researchers with "grave doubts about the value of all patristic writings released to the public" (The Propaganda Press of Rome, Sir James W. L. Claxton, Whitehaven Books, London, 1942, p. 182).

Important for our story is the fact that the Encyclopaedia Biblica reveals that around 1,200 years of Christian history are unknown: "Unfortunately, only few of the records [of the Church] prior to the year 1198 have been released". It was not by chance that, in that same year (1198), Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) suppressed all records of earlier Church history by establishing the Secret Archives (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. xv, p. 287). Some seven-and-a-half centuries later, and after spending some years in those Archives, Professor Edmond S. Bordeaux wrote How The Great Pan Died. In a chapter titled "The Whole of Church History is Nothing but a Retroactive Fabrication", he said this (in part):

"The Church ante-dated all her late works, some newly made, some revised and some counterfeited, which contained the final expression of her history ... her technique was to make it appear that much later works written by Church writers were composed a long time earlier, so that they might become evidence of the first, second or third centuries." (How The Great Pan Died, op. cit., p. 46)

Supporting Professor Bordeaux's findings is the fact that, in 1587, Pope Sixtus V (1585-90) established an official Vatican publishing division and said in his own words, "Church history will be now be established ... we shall seek to print our own account" Encyclopédie, Diderot, 1759). Vatican records also reveal that Sixtus V spent 18 months of his life as pope personally writing a new Bible and then introduced into Catholicism a "New Learning" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. v, p. 442, vol. xv, p. 376). The evidence that the Church wrote its own history is found in Diderot's Encyclopédie, and it reveals the reason why Pope Clement XIII (1758-69) ordered all volumes to be destroyed immediately after publication in 1759.

Gospel authors exposed as imposters

There is something else involved in this scenario and it is recorded in the Catholic Encyclopedia. An appreciation of the clerical mindset arises when the Church itself admits that it does not know who wrote its Gospels and Epistles, confessing that all 27 New Testament writings began life anonymously:

"It thus appears that the present titles of the Gospels are not traceable to the evangelists themselves ... they [the New Testament collection] are supplied with titles which, however ancient, do not go back to the respective authors of those writings." (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, pp. 655-6)

The Church maintains that "the titles of our Gospels were not intended to indicate authorship", adding that "the headings ... were affixed to them" (Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. i, p. 117, vol. vi, pp. 655, 656). Therefore they are not Gospels written "according to Matthew, Mark, Luke or John", as publicly stated. The full force of this confession reveals that there are no genuine apostolic Gospels, and that the Church's shadowy writings today embody the very ground and pillar of Christian foundations and faith. The consequences are fatal to the pretence of Divine origin of the entire New Testament and expose Christian texts as having no special authority. For centuries, fabricated Gospels bore Church certification of authenticity now confessed to be false, and this provides evidence that Christian writings are wholly fallacious.

After years of dedicated New Testament research, Dr Tischendorf expressed dismay at the differences between the oldest and newest Gospels, and had trouble understanding...
"...how scribes could allow themselves to bring in here and there changes which were not simply verbal ones, but such as materially affected the very meaning and, what is worse still, did not shrink from cutting out a passage or inserting one."
(Alterations to the Sinai Bible, Dr Constantin von Tischendorf, 1863, available in the British Library, London)

After years of validating the fabricated nature of the New Testament, a disillusioned Dr Tischendorf confessed that modern-day editions have "been altered in many places" and are "not to be accepted as true" (When Were Our Gospels Written?, Dr Constantin von Tischendorf, 1865, British Library, London).

Just what is Christianity?

The important question then to ask is this: if the New Testament is not historical, what is it?

Dr Tischendorf provided part of the answer when he said in his 15,000 pages of critical notes on the Sinai Bible that "it seems that the personage of Jesus Christ was made narrator for many religions". This explains how narratives from the ancient Indian epic, the Mahabharata, appear verbatim in the Gospels today (e.g., Matt. 1:25, 2:11, 8:1-4, 9:1-8, 9:18-26), and why passages from the Phenomena of the Greek statesman Aratus of Sicyon (271-213 BC) are in the New Testament.

Extracts from the Hymn to Zeus, written by Greek philosopher Cleanthes (c. 331-232 BC), are also found in the Gospels, as are 207 words from the Thais of Menander (c. 343-291), one of the "seven wise men" of Greece. Quotes from the semi-legendary Greek poet Epimenides (7th or 6th century BC) are applied to the lips of Jesus Christ, and seven passages from the curious Ode of Jupiter (c. 150 BC; author unknown) are reprinted in the New Testament.

Tischendorf's conclusion also supports Professor Bordeaux's Vatican findings that reveal the allegory of Jesus Christ derived from the fable of Mithra, the divine son of God (Ahura Mazda) and messiah of the first kings of the Persian Empire around 400 BC. His birth in a grotto was attended by magi who followed a star from the East. They brought "gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh" (as in Matt. 2:11) and the newborn baby was adored by shepherds. He came into the world wearing the Mithraic cap, which popes imitated in various designs until well into the 15th century.

Mithra, one of a trinity, stood on a rock, the emblem of the foundation of his religion, and was anointed with honey. After a last supper with Helios and 11 other companions, Mithra was crucified on a cross, bound in linen, placed in a rock tomb and rose on the third day or around 25 March (the full moon at the spring equinox, a time now called Easter after the Babylonian goddess Ishtar). The fiery destruction of the universe was a major doctrine of Mithraism-a time in which Mithra promised to return in person to Earth and save deserving souls. Devotees of Mithra partook in a sacred communion banquet of bread and wine, a ceremony that paralleled the Christian Eucharist and preceded it by more than four centuries.

Christianity is an adaptation of Mithraism welded with the Druidic principles of the Culdees, some Egyptian elements (the pre-Christian Book of Revelation was originally called The Mysteries of Osiris and Isis), Greek philosophy and various aspects of Hinduism.

Why there are no records of Jesus Christ

It is not possible to find in any legitimate religious or historical writings compiled between the beginning of the first century and well into the fourth century any reference to Jesus Christ and the spectacular events that the Church says accompanied his life. This confirmation comes from Frederic Farrar (1831-1903) of Trinity College, Cambridge:
"It is amazing that history has not embalmed for us even one certain or definite saying or circumstance in the life of the Saviour of mankind ... there is no statement in all history that says anyone saw Jesus or talked with him. Nothing in history is more astonishing than the silence of contemporary writers about events relayed in the four Gospels."
(The Life of Christ, Frederic W. Farrar, Cassell, London, 1874)

This situation arises from a conflict between history and New Testament narratives. Dr Tischendorf made this comment:

"We must frankly admit that we have no source of information with respect to the life of Jesus Christ other than ecclesiastic writings assembled during the fourth century."
(Codex Sinaiticus, Dr Constantin von Tischendorf, British Library, London)

There is an explanation for those hundreds of years of silence: the construct of Christianity did not begin until after the first quarter of the fourth century, and that is why Pope Leo X (d. 1521) called Christ a "fable" (Cardinal Bembo: His Letters..., op. cit.).

www.exminister.org/Bushby-forged-origins-NewTestament.html
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 09:41 #83

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Ok IAAIA, I suggest you get back on topic in stead of C&P walls of text into this thread about a completely different subject.

If you feel the need to talk shit on Christianity, go ahead and create a new topic.

But you won't be doing it here anymore.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 10:02 #84

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
MrAnderson wrote:
and id just like to add at this point that you continually ignore any post you cant bullshit your way out of and have done it several times on this thread alone

while simultaneously doing very typical shit lib drive by style of aasertions and accusations

its quite typical , you make an assertion that something you say is fact , then you are proven factually incorrect but you dont admit it

You just move on to the next text wall post and carry on as though nothing happened

At least have the decency to admit you could have more to learn about things

I have the decency to do that when its clear Im not as informed as I thought I was

If im not mistaken you still have some ideological assertions to justify on the Anarchy thread

But instead of doing that you end up here using the same frantic assertions about the need to kick European people in the gonads

Its like its your life mission to be a Mini Ruth Bader Ginsburg

^ This for 100 %


IAAIA is an incredibly dishonest weasel, just like the rest of the leftist / antifa / anarchist bunch.

Ragnarok, bd, GMP, Ugh. Gaia, Rocco etc. etc.... they're all the same weak, dishonorable figures..


I'll get back on this later as I got to go for now.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 13:35 #85

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
Ok IAAIA, I suggest you get back on topic in stead of C&P walls of text into this thread about a completely different subject.

If you feel the need to talk shit on Christianity, go ahead and create a new topic.

But you won't be doing it here anymore.

G'day Censor Flare.

What are you so scared of about the truth that you would threaten to censor Who I Am?

Is it that the Nazis were merely puppets of the pedophile infested Roman Catholic Church?

It is because Adolf Hitler climbed into bed with the pedophile infested Roman Catholic Church?

Is it that the basis of your religious beliefs are founded in a lie perpetuated by the pedophile infested Roman Catholic Church?

Over 14,800 editorial alterations in modern day bibles when they are compared to the oldest known bible. No ressurrection story in the earliest bibles. No virgin birth.

You've been told a LIE !!!

The Roman catholic Church wasn't "infiltrated" in 1958 or whatever year you claim to fit your pristine Nazi / christian narrative.It was a scam from the start, a fraud perpetrated since the Council of Nicaea 325 AD.

This is who the Nazis climbed into bed with.

Funny that you should post that picture with Mithras on it considering the myth of Mithras was used as a template for the 'Jesus' myth. The Eagle in the picture is representational of the Eagle Nebula in the Serpens Constellation, Ophiucus, the 'Snake Holder' and 13th Astrological Star Sign ... hidden by the Roman Catholic Church. For those who have eyes to see.

Now, if Adolf Hitler was so smart, why did he climb into bed with the perpetrators of the greatest fraud in known history?

The Roman Catholic Church keeps control of the leaders by setting them up themselves, which includes Crowning monarchies. The Nazis were simply one more set up in a long line throughout history. A Roma Catholic Church Cardinal, Lothar Schmalfuss, changes his name to Mohamed, writes the Koran and starts Islam. Controlled opposition.

So what do you get out of censoring the exposure of this connection and all that it entails?

Why would you attempt to stop anyone else from reading the information?

Have you ever read the bible, from cover to cover?

Here is a quick bible quiz, enjoy :thumbup: .....
-
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 14:52 #86

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
^ Bashing Christianity, bashing National Socialism, promoting anarchism and says nothing about judaism, islam and mass immigration.

The jews can’t be happier with such a disgusting, weak and dishonest traitor like you who does all the work for them.


Out of all people who have been posting on this board, you are the most pathetic of all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 18:35 #87

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2181
no offense to members who agree with me on many points but it is true that the bible - both old and new testaments are full of contradictions. you can get a free copy of "what is wrong with the bible" by charles giuliani who was a theology student by emailing him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or you can buy it online


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 20:21 #88

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
IMO we should be careful what we wish for

its all very well chucking the Church in the dustbin because we want to rely on the power of our intellect to detect falsehoods

however there will all ways be another power structure willing to fill that void

and as is quite evident in many European nations now , the void is being filled by all sorts of power structures that quite honestly have no intention of preserving or respecting a single thing about it

Out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak

Instead of having a sense of community and purpose through religious practice and gatherings what do we have to replace it ?

IDK but id much rather sit down and have a nice meal with some Catholics than I would take my family to some meeting of anarchists and radical marxist types

Last time I was in the UK I only introduced my son to my Catholic friends because we were invited over to meet their family again and have something to eat and a few drinks

My other past associates were a sickly looking bunch of drug addicted loosers who were still pretending to be rock stars

I wouldnt have taken my son anywhere near them
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 20:28 #89

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
i keep finding as well as I debate self professed anarchists that truly the only religion they are 100% fixated on is Christianity

Its amazing really , take I AM for example

" rules are bad , heirarchy is evil , no teachers required , identity is a false hood "

and yet here they are 100% adamant that the 12 tribes of Israel story is fact and will go out of their way to prove it even trying to claim that the Scotia Stone is actually belonging to the Jews

Amazing that isnt it ?

Every identity is wrong excecpt the Jews and we just need to deconstruct who we are to suit the 12 tribes of Israel narrative and thats Anarchy folks
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 20:35 #90

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Its all a matter of choice really , which way western man ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 20 Sep 2020 22:08 #91

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
The problem with leftists / antifa / anarchists is that their ideology is attached to their ego... and because of their ideology they HATE Fascism / National Socialism, without even knowing what those ideologies really are all about.

I swear that Gaia and IAAIA haven't watched a single video from Adolf Hitler or anything regarding WW II truth which has been posted on this board, like this one for example: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/73311-why-do-you-fight-the-germans.html#356183

^ Because if they would have been watching videos like those, they at least would have been talking differently than they do today... but since they are so blinded by hatred because of their jewish ideology, they skip all of that and just throw mud at anything we say and dodge the hard facts / questions they can't explain.

And that's because of the ego thing... since if they get proven that their ideology is flawed, their ego will take a huge hit which will psychologically hurt them more than physically breaking a leg, thus they rather keep up the false narrative by lying about certain matters and dodging the hard facts..

It takes strength to be able to break your own ego and humble yourself to the truth.. and unfortunately most leftist / antifa / anarchist people are mentally too weak for that.
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2020 22:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 00:33 #92

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Voltaire wrote:
no offense to members who agree with me on many points but it is true that the bible - both old and new testaments are full of contradictions. you can get a free copy of "what is wrong with the bible" by charles giuliani who was a theology student by emailing him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or you can buy it online

G'day Voltaire.

Thank you for the honesty and integrity of your self expression. :thumbup:

Dan Barker wrote the book, Losing Faith In Faith: From Preacher to Atheist. Online writings can be found here ...
ffrf.org/component/k2/item/18376-dan-barkers-online-writing

This one show the contradictions throughout the resurrection narrative ....
Leave No Stone Unturned
ffrf.org/component/k2/item/18418-leave-no-stone-unturned
.....
Here are some of the discrepancies among the resurrection accounts:

What time did the women visit the tomb?
Matthew: "as it began to dawn" (28:1)
Mark: "very early in the morning . . . at the rising of the sun" (16:2, KJV); "when the sun had risen" (NRSV); "just after sunrise" (NIV)
Luke: "very early in the morning" (24:1, KJV) "at early dawn" (NRSV)
John: "when it was yet dark" (20:1)

Who were the women?
Matthew: Mary Magdalene and the other Mary (28:1)
Mark: Mary Magdalene, the mother of James, and Salome (16:1)
Luke: Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and other women (24:10)
John: Mary Magdalene (20:1)

What was their purpose?
Matthew: to see the tomb (28:1)
Mark: had already seen the tomb (15:47), brought spices (16:1)
Luke: had already seen the tomb (23:55), brought spices (24:1)
John: the body had already been spiced before they arrived (19:39,40)

Was the tomb open when they arrived?
Matthew: No (28:2)
Mark: Yes (16:4)
Luke: Yes (24:2)
John: Yes (20:1)

Who was at the tomb when they arrived?
Matthew: One angel (28:2-7)
Mark: One young man (16:5)
Luke: Two men (24:4)
John: Two angels (20:12)

.....

There are a lot more contradictions shown at the link provided.

There are at least 16 known dying and resurrecting gods prior to christianity. From memory, there is a book called, The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read, that lists many of them. Joseph Campbell is well known for his exposure of the 'Monomyth' (George Lucas used it for Star Wars and is a well known admirer of Campbell).

Tischendorf's 14,800 differences was for only two thirds of the text. The final count exceeded 22,000 variations in modern day bibles to compared to the Sinaticus, the oldest known bible.

Knowing the truth about the Council of Nicaea and how Rome set up its State religion as christianity is paramount in unraveling the myriad of lies promulgated by the Roman Catholic Church. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 01:11 #93

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
How To Turn Water Into Wine


The amphora of Heron of Alexandria (fl. AD 62), the mathematician and inventor called o mechanikós, allows to pour either water or wine from the same vessel. The amphora is divided into two compartments by a vertical partition wall, while an opening leads the liquid from each compartment to a common spout at the foot. Inside the neck there is a round wall with small holes, like a sieve; and, at the top of each half, air holes have been made near the handles. If when the spout at the bottom is shut, wine is poured into the neck of the amphora, it can only fill the half whose air hole is open. Later the other half may be filled with water, using the same procedure. When the neck has been closed, either water or wine can be poured from the same spout, if the right air hole is obstructed with a finger.
uvamatris.com/en/2018/08/come-trasformare-lacqua-in-vino-e-viceversa/

Heron of Alexandria used to make 'machines' for the temples. These were called 'Thaumata', a Greeek word that literally translates as 'Miracles'.
Machines of the Gods

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 01:32 #94

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
How To Turn Water Into Wine


The amphora of Heron of Alexandria (fl. AD 62), the mathematician and inventor called o mechanikós, allows to pour either water or wine from the same vessel. The amphora is divided into two compartments by a vertical partition wall, while an opening leads the liquid from each compartment to a common spout at the foot. Inside the neck there is a round wall with small holes, like a sieve; and, at the top of each half, air holes have been made near the handles. If when the spout at the bottom is shut, wine is poured into the neck of the amphora, it can only fill the half whose air hole is open. Later the other half may be filled with water, using the same procedure. When the neck has been closed, either water or wine can be poured from the same spout, if the right air hole is obstructed with a finger.
uvamatris.com/en/2018/08/come-trasformare-lacqua-in-vino-e-viceversa/

Heron of Alexandria used to make 'machines' for the temples. These were called 'Thaumata', a Greeek word that literally translates as 'Miracles'.
Machines of the Gods



Debunking the turn water into wine religious mumbo jumbo.
"my sky pilot's better than yours".
Bollocks.
Get a grip.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 01:34 #95

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 01:41 #96

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day Lux Interior.

It appears that a god is a "sky pilot's" (sic). :D

All of the "sky pilot's" are mythological, so none of them have "Bollocks". :thumbup:

Personally I prefer to let go of false beliefs than to "Get a grip" on them. ;) :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 01:46 #97

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
allegory is a fine method of carrying a story

only problem being if somebody mistakes the allegory for literal meaning

bit like " let the dead bury the dead "

on the face of it appears as an insane proposition , how can the dead bury the dead ?

but according to the Nag Hammadi texts ( only found last century ) , or what have been called the Gnostic Gospels , the Essenes considered those not of their following to be spiritually dead and only " alive " once they had undergone initiation into the Essene sect , which included baptism and so on

again , me personally just because Im able to see what Christ / Logos represents , doesnt mean that Im completely ignorant or shut off to new information

Ive said elsewhere here that part of the reason Europeans embraced Christ is because they allowed us to keep the pre Christian wheel of the year and set their celebrations to a pre existing calendar of events

as pointed out also the story of the dying and resurrecting man would also have been a common theme well known to many pre Christians

as awful as some things are in this world I still consider myself very lucky to be alive at a time where so much knowledge is open and available to us

though I do think we should have some caution as in , be careful what we wish for

I find it possible to maintain a level of respect for people who have no intention of just tearing down traditions and knowledge for the sake of something to do

I dont have much respect for people who believe they can tear down tradition and not expect it to be replaced by other power structures , those who are naive enough to think everyone will just naturally have a better life if Anarchy reigns supreme and there are no rules and no access to learning and so on

*edit* I find the marxists and anarchist to be like the Under Pants Gnomes from the South Park episode

They go around stealing peoples underpants and when confronted with the question why are you doing this they say they have a plan

And the plan has three stages

1. Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit

Its basically the sane plan that anarchists / marxists have

1. Anarchy
2. ?
3. Utopia


It makes no sense and as we can see in this thread if you poke an anarchist what you really get is someone who just has it in for Christians and they probably dont really understand the consequences of what they are doing

Weve all been sold down the river by intellectuals and " poets " of the modern age IMO
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020 01:53 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 02:08 #98

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Im also of the opinion its unwise to dismiss the possibility that the reason so many of our people are so well versed in their anti christian sentiment is because a certain ((( group ))) of people have benefited greatly from this

The same group of people who to this day continue to piss and moan day and night whenever they see a Cross anywhere and set the wheels of law in motion to remove Christian thinking wherever they see it

They have more recently set their wheels in motion via their " anti racism " and " anti colonialism " legal challenges

Which often are not challenged at all because they have sympathetic minds lined up in positions of influence who do their bidding without raising a single objection

Imagine putting I AM I in charge of anything to do with European heritage for example

The first group of anarchists who raised a stink about something " offending them " or " representing colonialism " would get their way immediately

And why ? Because I Am I thinks just like them all ready , and probably due to the fact they are somewhat of a social reject and probably have zero chance of procreating they do what they do out of spite and venom and claim its called love

you just cant satisfy a wretched and wicked spirit no matter how many times you get on your knees and give them their way
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2020 02:14 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 02:14 #99

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Lux Interior.

It appears that a god is a "sky pilot's" (sic). :D

All of the "sky pilot's" are mythological, so none of them have "Bollocks". :thumbup:

Personally I prefer to let go of false beliefs than to "Get a grip" on them. ;) :D

Nah, it's just bollocks.
Abrahams delusional hallucinations, split into 3 camps, because, well, share the power over gullible fools.
Double bollocks.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis. 21 Sep 2020 02:47 #100

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day MrAnderson.

The only individual that has professed to be an Anarchist is Gaia.

Amazing how you and Censor Flare only believe in freedom of speech when it is 'you or yours' providing the narrative. How shilling of you.

Your continued attempts at character assassination, ad hominem and 'poor me' victim narrative is very shilling.

Life itself is the only "power structures" (sic) required. Do No Harm is the 'Golden Rule'.

That which is freely given is the ideal of Life. Look around you. The Sun freely gives light for all of Life to grow. Everything that has grown has not cost you anything. Life itself has already provided for you.

If you believe in an 'Intelligent Designer', then surely such an intelligence would have provided for your every requirement. Sunlight, air, water and food, all provided completely free. As breathing, drinking and eating are required for the continued functioning of the physicality, then the requirements for sustainability are already provided.

So why would you require man made "power structures"?

Are you that enamored of being ruled that you cannot envision a reality without such man made "power structures"?

Humanity acts like fleas on a dogs back fighting over who owns the dog. Worse, humanity is actively destroying the environment that sustains their lives. That would be akin to the fleas attempting to kill the dog without realising that if they succeed they have ultimately committed suicide.
-
HUMANITY

ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
THINKING THEY’RE THE BEST,
ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
KILLING ALL THE REST.

ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
THINKING THEY’RE JUSTIFIED,
ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
COMMITTING GENOCIDE.

ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
WITH THE DISTINCTION,
ONE GROUP OF MAMMALS,
CREATING THEIR EXTINCTION.
-

The idea that humanity is superior to life is a fallacy. Humanity is an aspect of Life and the part is not superior to the whole nor any other aspect of Life. Such a false belief will ultimately lead to the extinction of humanity. This is an idea embedded within institutionalised authority.

Humanity can either face the truth or face extinction. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Smart People Love Drugs10.37Saturday, 13 October 2012
Homeland Security and Surveillance - Company Admits New ‘Smart’ Street Lights Can Analyze Voices and Track People9.53Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Too Smart? New LED smart light technology raises privacy concerns. Allows NSA To Spy On Your Every Movement?9.35Sunday, 13 July 2014
Smart Dust6.41Monday, 08 December 2014
Stop Smart Meters!6.34Sunday, 31 May 2015
How High-tech Is Your “Smart Car”?6.34Friday, 16 November 2018
smart lights and wifi6.34Wednesday, 06 April 2016
Can a smart person have a low quality of Life?6.27Friday, 12 December 2014
5G SMART grid weapon system6.27Monday, 29 July 2019
The Flatula Smart Car - the ultimate Greens machine6.2Sunday, 20 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.