Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 02:08 #21

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
I think Rocco, when you start talking like that, you lose the moral-high-ground, and without the moral high-ground, there's no moral reason for us to be right.

And in that case, we are no different from the evil we are fighting....and then you might ask yourself whether you have accidentally become your own enemy.

Right and wrong is what this is all about. If you lose sight of that then you're wandering away from the battle lines and into no-man's land where you're easy to be picked-off and caught in your own hatred.

Hatred is dangerous and is something you need to use only in an moment of self preservation. It's not something you should marinate your brain in all day long. Hatred makes you unbalanced and prone to making errors. Better to be tactical and in control of your self and your emotions.

You don't need a lecture I know...... But I fundamentally disagree with your position. It isn't healthy or effective.

Yes, sometimes i let my hatred get the best of me. I think I accidentally took the Black Pill earlier this week and I got depressed with our (and my personal) situation.
Of course we should not torture our enemies and cause unnecessary suffering. We should just deal with them quick and efficiently
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 03:02 #22

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
ragnarok wrote:
I was beginning to think nobody would call out this clown on his sick fetishism. How diseased does your mind have to be to wish such torture on any creature? Does it take the belief in a god of some sort to make it acceptable?
Triggered? :chuckle:
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 09:40 #23

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
Fuck off yourself, orangetard. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you'd stick up for the OP's sentiments. Congratulations on not letting the side down.

You’re just pissed that your tranny get up didn’t cut the mustard with the local Pakistani grooming gang! :hahano::hahano:
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 09:40 by Orangeaid.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 10:03 #24

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
I was beginning to think nobody would call out this clown on his sick fetishism. How diseased does your mind have to be to wish such torture on any creature? Does it take the belief in a god of some sort to make it acceptable?
Triggered? :chuckle:

What would you class as a good triggering? If my response in post #18 fits the bill, would a response to one of my posts where the respondee was threatening to hunt me down and do physical damage to me be more triggered or less triggered?

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 10:05 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Fuck off yourself, orangetard. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you'd stick up for the OP's sentiments. Congratulations on not letting the side down.

You’re just pissed that your tranny get up didn’t cut the mustard with the local Pakistani grooming gang! :hahano::hahano:

Shows how much attention you are paying. I'm a penguin now, you dozy cunt!

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 11:13 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
This forum is jewed
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 11:26 #27

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
So what could Jews have done to deserve such a cruel punishment?

1, usury
2, abducting and sacrificing Christian children
3, poisoning the wells and spreading the plague
4, ???
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 11:27 #28

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Shows how much attention you are paying. I'm a penguin now, you dozy cunt!

A male penguin with mental health issues who pretends to be a (really ugly) woman and is so ugly that even a Pakistani grooming gang turned you down :hahano: :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 11:44 #29

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:

1, usury
4, ???

Doesn't being Christian involve believing that no person deserves a cruel punishment? Now your earlier warm fuzzies from the depicted torture have cooled, are you actually acknowledging that the behaviour is cruel?

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:05 #30

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:

1, usury
4, ???

4. Holodomor
5. Armenian Genocide
6. Infiltrating societies to destroy them
7. Multiculturalism- back to Jew orchestrated moorish invasion
8. Satanism
9. ????
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:08 #31

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Jews gave you the internet. Be thankful, otherwise you'd be on public transport creating a nuisance.
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 12:09 by ragnarok.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:15 #32

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Tim Berners Lee is Jewish?

9) Zionism
10) Communism
11) war in the M.E.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:17 #33

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Who allowed him to implement his ideas? Did you think he set it up all on his own? Aw, bless you.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:20 #34

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
So feel free to explain why you think otherwise, are you accusing the chosenites of complicity and forcing his hand? Go on, make a rational argument instead of just jabbing for attention and diversion.

Unreal , you pop into threads one lining about the prejudices of people and accusing them of thinking the Jews are behind everything and yet you do exactly the same. How does that fit into the real world?

Ragsworld dictates that although Tim B.Lee invented the WWW, it was da joos pulling the strings all along.
FFS.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 12:26 by Lux Interior.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:25 #35

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Oh, right, so you'll ascribe jewish influence in all those things in your little list, but you're not going to accept they could control the mighty Tim Berners Lee, eh?

To answer your edit, all I'm doing is using your side's own logic that the jews are involved in every important action going on around the planet. Don't they pull the strings of the military/industrial complex, who sort of had a hand in setting it all up? I wish you'd try and keep your narrative consistent.

ps. Jews are no doubt making money from your ISP account payments as I type. Not a lot, admittedly, but still...
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 12:51 by ragnarok.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:34 #36

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
ragnarok wrote:
Rocco wrote:

1, usury
4, ???

Doesn't being Christian involve believing that no person deserves a cruel punishment? Now your earlier warm fuzzies from the depicted torture have cooled, are you actually acknowledging that the behaviour is cruel?
Yes its cruel. And 11 points have been raised already to justify this cruel punishment
You can't fix stupid

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 12:39 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Rocco wrote:

1, usury
4, ???

Yes its cruel. And 11 points have been raised already to justify this cruel punishment

Some of the 11 points occurred long after inverted crosses were in fashion... are you sure you're not trying to justify a revival of the practices?

ps. And, the whole point of behaviour being described as cruel is that there is zero justification for it. If you think your barbarity is justified, you're doing justification wrong.
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 12:41 by ragnarok.

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 13:50 #38

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I like to think I can spot them. Whether they are Government GCHQ operatives or Hasbara.

I have no doubt in my mind this person Ragnarok, otherwise known as Alf Hearted on the David Icke Forum is malign.

For example:

Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
"I heard Hilary Clinton admit they created Al Queda because they needed a presence in the Middle East and now I am waiting for her to admit they created IS/ISIL/ISIS because the truth about Al Queda came out.

One unviolatable truth is that nobody can trust the US or the Rothschild Zionists."

Alf Hearted replies:

"From a strategic point of view, how else would you expect the US to have maintained some kind of influence in locations where their agents of change weren't appreciated? The creating of al queda wasn't inherently a bad idea, it was letting it get out of control that was the mistake."

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=294019
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2018 13:51 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 13:59 #39

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
I like to think I can spot them. Whether they are Government GCHQ operatives or Hasbara.

I have no doubt in my mind this person Ragnarok, otherwise known as Alf Hearted on the David Icke Forum is malign.

For example:

Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
"I heard Hilary Clinton admit they created Al Queda because they needed a presence in the Middle East and now I am waiting for her to admit they created IS/ISIL/ISIS because the truth about Al Queda came out.

One unviolatable truth is that nobody can trust the US or the Rothschild Zionists."

Alf Hearted replies:

"From a strategic point of view, how else would you expect the US to have maintained some kind of influence in locations where their agents of change weren't appreciated? The creating of al queda wasn't inherently a bad idea, it was letting it get out of control that was the mistake."

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=294019

Thank you for exposing snake tongued Half Hearted, HH, 88 for the misery he is. We saw it here already, good you point out the tactics of the pooligan at DIF.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Inverted hanging, the "Jewish" punishment 29 Mar 2018 15:15 #40

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
ragnarok wrote:
Oh, right, so you'll ascribe jewish influence in all those things in your little list, but you're not going to accept they could control the mighty Tim Berners Lee, eh?

To answer your edit, all I'm doing is using your side's own logic that the jews are involved in every important action going on around the planet. Don't they pull the strings of the military/industrial complex, who sort of had a hand in setting it all up? I wish you'd try and keep your narrative consistent.

ps. Jews are no doubt making money from your ISP account payments as I type. Not a lot, admittedly, but still...

I could say that your opinion carries weight but until you back your assertion up then it doesn't. So, once more unto the breech, put up or shut up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare