Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Judaism vs. Zionism

Judaism vs. Zionism 06 Mar 2019 19:21 #41

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm not talking about our owners, the elite, the billionaires club. or however you want to call them. I'm talking about political activists who go to rallies and protests. It's always the Leftists that start the violence and destruction of private property. Conservatives can't even have a peaceful rally without being physically attacked by violent Leftist counter protesters. I don't see any Conservatives staging any Counter Protests when the Left rallies for Climate Change Control or Equality or whatever's their buzzword of the day. The whole idea of staging a Counter Protest is intolerant in itself. It's meant to shutdown and censor any "wrong think". Leftists are violent thugs. And they're protected and encouraged by the Police, Politics, and the Media.
The Left = the Establishment. The Establishment = the Left
The Establishment = Globalist
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Judaism vs. Zionism 06 Mar 2019 21:02 #42

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
I'm talking about political activists who go to rallies and protests.
More than likely, the ones who demonstrate bizarre behavior are paid.

This is how the Deep State operates.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Judaism vs. Zionism 06 Mar 2019 21:23 #43

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I'm talking about political activists who go to rallies and protests.
More than likely, the ones who demonstrate bizarre behavior are paid.

This is how the Deep State operates.
There's plenty of useful idiots who are willing to "punch a nazi" or "bash the fash" without any monetary incentive
You can't fix stupid

Judaism vs. Zionism 07 Mar 2019 00:02 #44

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
There's plenty of useful idiots who are willing to "punch a nazi" or "bash the fash" without any monetary incentive
The term "useful idiot" means a patsy or mind-control victim who carries out a role in events staged by minions of globalists for the purpose of furthering their agenda.

Bottom line is that we're living in a bizarre circus of chaos that is by design.

That's why we the people need to not allow ourselves to be a participant in the chaos.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

Judaism vs. Zionism 07 Mar 2019 10:19 #45

Rocco wrote:
Jewish Bolsheviks Mass Murdered a hundred million White Christians.
Jewish Bolsheviks are not "Zionists"
Jewish Bolsheviks are not Nationalists
Jewish Bolsheviks are Globalists

The rothshchilds are central to zionism and they were also heavily involved in bolshevism via jacob schiff. This idea that the israeli-nation-building strand and the globalists strand are somehow against each other is false. While israel is building walls around itself the rothschilds through their assets like george soros are working to dissolve everyone elses countries. It will leave them as the only viable state but ultimately they are looking beyond that to world government.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Judaism vs. Zionism 07 Mar 2019 10:54 #46

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Robert David Steele cautiously supports Pres. Trump, but at the same time will acknowledge the danger of having Jared Kushner in the White House.

It may be that Trump supporters will have to relinquish their support if it turns out that Zionism gains ground because of this weakness in Trump's presidency.
Robert David Steele at present is my primary trusted source for what is going on behind the circus we see in the mainstream media.

He regularly gets interviewed by Tehran Times. The following excerpt from a transcript dated 6 March 2019 sums up very nicely the colossal task of going up against Zionism in today's world.

Reminder: AIPAC stands for American Israel Public Affairs Committee
Q. What will become of Representative Ilhan Omar, a Muslim who dares to speak truth to power?

A. This is the central question facing the USA as we prepare for the 2020 elections. Cynthia McKinney was able to defeat the Zionists six times – she served six terms in face of enormous hate crimes and financial crimes against her by the Zionists. Ilhan Omar is much weaker than Cynthia McKinney in that her “base” is much smaller – we have more blacks than Muslims. However, the times have changed. If – and I stress this – IF Ilhan Omar stands steady and does not allow herself to be intimidated; and IF our President cleans house by firing Jared Kushner and John Bolton and Eliot Abrams and distancing himself from Sheldon Adelson, THEN the President can gain the respect and votes of all those in America who despise the pernicious influence of Zionism on the economy (insider trading using cyber-espionage), the government (treating war as a profit center) and the society (normalizing pedophilia and using bribery and blackmail to subvert family values and cultural cohesion), THEN Ilhan Omar is a future Speaker of the House and an icon for a mature America that assimilates and honors its immigrants.

I will say here and now that I believe Ilhan Omar to be naïve and her staff to be penetrated by AIPAC. At least two of the people working for her, if not more, have some kind of financial relationship with AIPAC or are being bribed or blackmailed by the Mossad perhaps via false flag channels. Anyone who tells her to apologize and stop speaking the truth is in my judgment an undeclared agent of a foreign power and she should refer them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for examination. Certainly she should not be employing anyone who is an apologist for Zionist Israel and its undeclared agents in the USA.

phibetaiota.net/2019/03/robert-steele-with-javad-heirannia-is-zionism-in-the-usa-over-one-former-spy-counterintelligence-officer-says-yes/#more-138882
It will be difficult for Pres. Trump to fire his son-in-law.

In my opinion, we the people should do all that we can to not be part of the problem by ridiculing him on social media, and instead be part of the solution, by supporting him with our words on the internet.

Judaism vs. Zionism 11 Mar 2019 11:44 #47

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
trumps main funder was arch zionist sheldon adelson who says that assimilation of jews with other people is destroying the jewish people

Everything hinges on what motivates Pres. Trump the most, I guess.

Hopefully, if Trump fails to deliver, there will be enough increase in awareness among the public about the lies that are being told in the mainstream media and by compromised politicians; we the people will wise up and stop believing those lies.

Once the public knows truth, we know what to do.

:up: