Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 07 Jun 2018 13:40 #1

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Just thinking about good old King Edward VIII. Looking at pictures of the guy I reckon he had a lot more brains that the stammering half-witted aborted dog-turd George VI whom whenever I see pictures of him always reminds me of a goldfish being exposed to a vacuum.

Just a bovine, weak willed, lilly livered, feebleton, and as father to the present Queen I can wholly see the family resemblance.

Edward VIII however was another sort of man. Dashing, intelligent, independent to a fault. If only he had been King and had made an agreement to sort the Jews out once and for all...... We would be living in a sensible world of moral decency where the British Empire wisely guided the lesser nations of the world.....

Of course, this sounds like the worst kind of reactionary extremist to most brainwashed fools.

But look at the world now as we tiptoe towards chaos and world war.......

The Jews are leading us to the abyss.....and we may all persish, and not a tear will be shed for the irradiated nations and mutant children of the home counties..... but Israel....and the Jews..... they fully intend to rule the world once the initial isotopes have degraded from the atmosphere...

Anyway, just thinking aloud, about poor old Rudolph Hesse, the most dangerous man alive because only he knew the secret of the possible peace plan between the British Royals and Hitler.....so he was treated like the man in the iron mask for the rest of his life.....

The glory that we have from being undefeated by Germany, is meaningless in light of the full awful knowledge of being wholly vanquished by World Jewry.

Declassified 70 years later: Files reveal Winston Churchill thwarted King Edward VIII's Nazi plot to retake British throne

Britain's wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill desperately tried to suppress documents that showed that the Duke of Windsor was a Nazi sympathizer and Hitler's pick for the head of a puppet regime in Britain.

A cache of newly declassified files released by the National Archives at Kew show that Churchill tried to block the publication of papers on former King Edward VIII's pro-Nazi views and willingness to deal with Adolf Hitler to win back his throne.

The dossier was compiled by the Nazi intelligence agencies, documenting the activities of the Duke and his wife, Wallis Simpson, during World War II.

King Edward VIII abdicated in 1936 as he sought to marry Simpson, an American divorcee, causing a constitutional crisis. He left Britain to tour Nazi Germany later that year.

During the war, the couple first lived in France before it was occupied by the Nazis in 1940 and then moved to Spain and Portugal.

Hitler, who saw Edward as an ideal pick for the head of a puppet government in the UK, ordered a close surveillance of the royal couple.

Nazi intelligence officers and sympathizers of Hitler's regime watched the former king and his wife, recording their movements, comments and even gestures, compiling an extensive dossier.

According to their files, the Duke of Windsor was angry that he was forced to abdicate and thought that his younger brother and successor, King George VI, was "utterly stupid," the queen an intriguer and Churchill a warmonger.

Comment: One wonders if Edward wasn't forced to abdicate in 1936 because he would see Britain ally with Germany? It was clearly a popular idea among British elites right up to the war...

He was also convinced that only a prolonged bombing of British cities would force the UK government to the negotiation table and end the war.

German diplomatic cables reveal that the duke was "the only Englishman with whom Hitler would negotiate any peace terms, the logical director of England's destiny after the war."

The Nazi spy agencies even devised an elaborate plot, Operation Willi, trying to convince Edward to wait in Franco's Spain for the Germans to invade Britain and then re-assume his throne.

Comment: The Germans certainly still hoped for alliance. Hitler was clearly led to believe it was possible. We can say now that he was 'mad' for believing so...

However, Churchill reportedly threatened the former king with court-martial unless he returned to British soil, and the duke spent the rest of the war as the governor of the Bahamas.

Following the end of the Second World War, the Nazi dossier fell into the hand of Allies. Churchill proposed burning it to prevent damage to the image of the British monarchy.

When this proved impossible, Churchill sought to delay the publication of the papers for up to 20 years.

For this purpose, he wrote to US President Dwight D. Eisenhower, appealing to the latter's sense of "justice and chivalry."

"If they were to be included in an official publication they might leave the impression that the Duke was in close touch with German agents and was listening to suggestions that were disloyal," Churchill wrote.

www.sott.net/article/356882-Declassified-70-years-later-Files-reveal-Winston-Churchill-thwarted-King-Edward-VIIIs-Nazi-plot-to-retake-British-throne
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2018 13:53 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Flare

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 08:37 #2

• Flare
Nice to have you on board btw! :)

:right: archive.org/details/youtube-1RfwBR_hcG8
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 09:18 #3

• Truthspoon
I don't particularly support Hitler, or the murder of any group of people, just that he was probably no worse and maybe even a better man than Churchill, and also whether Hitler was sincere, a dupe, or an agent of ZOG from the getgo.....who knows.....

What struck me was at the start of World War 2 nothing happened, and they were calling it the 'Phony War' because nothing seemed to be going on, this was throughout 1939 and most of 1940.... I almost get the impression that Churchill's ZOG advisors where nudging him saying 'we need death. We need carnage and goy bodies piled high in the streets.'

So Churchill sent the RAF to bomb Berlin in August 1940; until then the Germans had stated that they had no intention of attacking British civilian populations.

Churchill was the war-monger. Why did we have to rush to Poland's defence anyway? Or Europe's. France and Catholic Europe had always been our ancestral enemy, not Germany.

www.spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-bombing-war-by-richard-overy-review/

Overy traces the origins of the bombing war back to 10 May 1940, the same day that Germany began its attack on the West and Churchill replaced Chamberlain as British prime minister. ‘Chamberlain had always opposed the use of bombing against urban targets,’ writes Overy, ‘but Churchill had no conscientious or legal objections.’ Indeed, already as Minister of Munitions in 1917, Churchill had been in favour of an independent air force and a policy of long-range bombing against German industrial targets.

Up until Churchill’s appointment as prime minister both Germany and Britain had stuck to a pledge not to attack targets in each other’s cities where civilians were at risk. Overy dismisses the long-held belief ‘firmly rooted in the British public mind’ that Hitler initiated the trend for indiscriminate bombings. Instead, he says, the decision to take the gloves off was Churchill’s, ‘because of the crisis in the Battle of France, not because of German air raids [over Britain].’

Ethical restraints which had been imposed at the start of the war became slowly eroded as a result of Britain’s decision to initiate ‘unrestricted’ bombing of targets located in Germany’s urban areas.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 09:37 #4

• Truthspoon
I wish there'd been peace between Britain and Germany.

But it took me a long time to figure that out because the most pernicious disinformation of all is the idea that World War 2 was a necessary or a just-war.......

They never leave that one alone, whether it's the endless series of heroic Hollywood war-movies, or the oft trundled out lists of the Best British heroes of all time which always have Churchill at number one.....

We definitely collectively need to reassess world war 2 and whether it was necessary for Britain to be involved and whether the world we live in now is a better place because of it. I don't think it is. I think the world now is a far worse place and most of the world's problems now, if not all of them, can be directly traced to the activity of World War 2.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 09:38 by Truthspoon.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:21 #5

• Truthspoon
Flare wrote:
Nice to have you on board btw! :)

:right: archive.org/details/youtube-1RfwBR_hcG8

Yeah, I'm watching it. Hitler seems like a human being who wanted to spare women and children the bombing and perils of war.

Funny that this is the side to him that we never hear about......

We just see the crazy shouting angry guy with the weird moustache. The weird moustache is his own affair, but the man in those excerpts seems far more human that war-monger mad bomber Churchill.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 18:18 by Truthspoon.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:24 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Just thinking about good old King Edward VIII. Looking at pictures of the guy I reckon he had a lot more brains that the stammering half-witted aborted dog-turd George VI whom whenever I see pictures of him always reminds me of a goldfish being exposed to a vacuum.

Just a bovine, weak willed, lilly livered, feebleton, and as father to the present Queen I can wholly see the family resemblance.

Edward VIII however was another sort of man. Dashing, intelligent, independent to a fault. If only he had been King and had made an agreement to sort the Jews out once and for all...... We would be living in a sensible world of moral decency where the British Empire wisely guided the lesser nations of the world.....

Of course, this sounds like the worst kind of reactionary extremist to most brainwashed fools.

But look at the world now as we tiptoe towards chaos and world war.......

The Jews are leading us to the abyss.....and we may all persish, and not a tear will be shed for the irradiated nations and mutant children of the home counties..... but Israel....and the Jews..... they fully intend to rule the world once the initial isotopes have degraded from the atmosphere...

Anyway, just thinking aloud, about poor old Rudolph Hesse, the most dangerous man alive because only he knew the secret of the possible peace plan between the British Royals and Hitler.....so he was treated like the man in the iron mask for the rest of his life.....

The glory that we have from being undefeated by Germany, is meaningless in light of the full awful knowledge of being wholly vanquished by World Jewry.

Declassified 70 years later: Files reveal Winston Churchill thwarted King Edward VIII's Nazi plot to retake British throne

Britain's wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill desperately tried to suppress documents that showed that the Duke of Windsor was a Nazi sympathizer and Hitler's pick for the head of a puppet regime in Britain.

A cache of newly declassified files released by the National Archives at Kew show that Churchill tried to block the publication of papers on former King Edward VIII's pro-Nazi views and willingness to deal with Adolf Hitler to win back his throne.

The dossier was compiled by the Nazi intelligence agencies, documenting the activities of the Duke and his wife, Wallis Simpson, during World War II.

King Edward VIII abdicated in 1936 as he sought to marry Simpson, an American divorcee, causing a constitutional crisis. He left Britain to tour Nazi Germany later that year.

During the war, the couple first lived in France before it was occupied by the Nazis in 1940 and then moved to Spain and Portugal.

Hitler, who saw Edward as an ideal pick for the head of a puppet government in the UK, ordered a close surveillance of the royal couple.

Nazi intelligence officers and sympathizers of Hitler's regime watched the former king and his wife, recording their movements, comments and even gestures, compiling an extensive dossier.

According to their files, the Duke of Windsor was angry that he was forced to abdicate and thought that his younger brother and successor, King George VI, was "utterly stupid," the queen an intriguer and Churchill a warmonger.

Comment: One wonders if Edward wasn't forced to abdicate in 1936 because he would see Britain ally with Germany? It was clearly a popular idea among British elites right up to the war...

He was also convinced that only a prolonged bombing of British cities would force the UK government to the negotiation table and end the war.

German diplomatic cables reveal that the duke was "the only Englishman with whom Hitler would negotiate any peace terms, the logical director of England's destiny after the war."

The Nazi spy agencies even devised an elaborate plot, Operation Willi, trying to convince Edward to wait in Franco's Spain for the Germans to invade Britain and then re-assume his throne.

Comment: The Germans certainly still hoped for alliance. Hitler was clearly led to believe it was possible. We can say now that he was 'mad' for believing so...

However, Churchill reportedly threatened the former king with court-martial unless he returned to British soil, and the duke spent the rest of the war as the governor of the Bahamas.

Following the end of the Second World War, the Nazi dossier fell into the hand of Allies. Churchill proposed burning it to prevent damage to the image of the British monarchy.

When this proved impossible, Churchill sought to delay the publication of the papers for up to 20 years.

For this purpose, he wrote to US President Dwight D. Eisenhower, appealing to the latter's sense of "justice and chivalry."

"If they were to be included in an official publication they might leave the impression that the Duke was in close touch with German agents and was listening to suggestions that were disloyal," Churchill wrote.

www.sott.net/article/356882-Declassified-70-years-later-Files-reveal-Winston-Churchill-thwarted-King-Edward-VIIIs-Nazi-plot-to-retake-British-throne

Didn't Edward Vlll flee to the Rothschild's castle in Austria, after his abdication? Is this fake news?

"The duke stayed with Baron Eugene and Baroness Kitty de Rothschild at the Rothschild castle in Enzesfeld, Austria. Enzesfeld is a small town just outside of Vienna. The castle has a long history going back as far as the fourteenth century, but it didn’t come into the family until 1880 when Nathaniel Rothschild purchased it for restoration.

The duke arrived to snowy Austria on the night of December 13, 1936 — just two days after his official abdication. Reporters swamped the train as it arrived at the station in Vienna."

medium.com/@mollykorroch/the-duke-of-windsor-the-escape-artist-c245ac4d9985
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 13:25 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:27 #7

• Truthspoon
I don't know Roastie, but that is the only source I can find for that story. It needs some corroboration before it can be accepted as being in any way veracious.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:29 #8

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I don't know Roastie, but that is the only source I can find for that story. It needs some corroboration before it can be accepted as being in any way veracious.

I haven't look into it for a while, but I found many sources a few years ago to confirm the claim.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 13:29 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:29 #9

• Truthspoon
Also the lady who wrote that article is a Jew, so whether it's fake news or not, it's certainly JEW news which to my mind amounts to the same thing.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 13:45 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:45 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Also the lady who wrote that article is a Jew, so whether it's fake news or not, it's certainly JEW news which to my mind amounts to the same thing.

I was under the impression he went to occupied France and then Spain and Portugal. And was called back by Churchill to be the governor of the Bahamas.

I call bullshit on that story to be honest.

It's not bullshit.

Now I remember.

"The pictures show us not only the layout in the library, but also the wedding breakfast table laid out complete with white flowers, in a wood-panelled dining room. Guests at the wedding included Randolph Churchill, son of Winston, and Baron Eugene de Rothschild.
is pictured at the wedding of Edward and Wallis Simpson."

royalcentral.co.uk/uk/never-before-seen-photos-of-king-edward-viii-and-wallis-simpson-released-to-the-public-for-the-first-time-72097

Google Eugene de Rothschild at Edward's wedding and look at the images.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:30 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:46 #11

It's good that you and others research this stuff, Truthspoon. WWII is without a doubt the most lied about and obfuscated subject of our time.

The lack of information on Edward VIII, and the death of his brother the Duke of Kent in 1942, speaks volumes. As some will already know, the Duke of Kent was killed in an air-crash on 25 August 1942. Wankypedia as usual spins and distorts the facts surrounding the Duke of Kent and his death. It states he died in active service, against Germany obviously, but this is a gross distortion of the facts. The Duke of Kent was actually an admirer of National Socialist Germany, and was not in favour of war, or the Bombing of another sovereign state. No matter what one thinks of the British royal family (I'm certainly no fan myself) there was a substantial peace party in Britain just before and during the second world war, that tried to prevent war against Germany.. which included some members of the British aristocracy.. All these inconvenient facts have been almost entirely omitted from the History books.. Furthermore, what is written about it is a total distortion and a lie.

Just before war broke out the Duke of kent became RAF Air Vice-Marshal, and we know now that he was staunchly opposed to the fire-bombing of Germany, and the war in general. It's obvious to me the Duke was murdered to make way for the relentless bombing of German cities. The Duke of Kent was one person who could have stopped it. so they killed him by shooting his plane down, or by sabotaging it pre-flight.

All we see over the internet and ''alternative media'' re this topic are headlines that read something like ''The British Royal Family secretly Supported Hitler and the Nazis'', or whatever. Therefore they must have been in favour of war! No they weren't.

What these sources all fail to mention is they supported Adolf Hitler because Adolf Hitler had great respect for the British and because both parties didn't want a bloody war! There was no secret plot to mislead the British people so the Panzer-Divisions could come rolling into Britain unopposed. This is all Jewish propaganda. Regardless of what one thinks of the Royal family, facts are facts, and they sympathized with national Socialist Germany for all the right reasons, i.e because Germany didn't want war with Britain, and because a substantial number of the German and English aristocracy alike at the time were actually opposed to any catastrophic war in Europe. The aristocracy were also generally very anti-Communist. For obvious reasons.

It's total bullshit that Adolf Hitler and the British royal family conspired for a war. On the contrary, both sides tried to prevent it.

The Jewish media and history books have grossly distorted and covered up everything about the royals involvement in trying to negotiate peace with Germany. This is where the secret Rudolf Hess flight to Scotland also comes into play, and the ongoing secret peace negations between both sides is also the real reason why Edward VIII was forced to abdicate in 1936. The real reasons for his abdication was his admiration for Adolf Hitler and national Socialist Germany. They couldn't have the King of England being allies or friends with what would eventually become the reason for their planned war and anti-German propaganda campaign. The Wallis Simpson case was just used as the official reasons. Wallis Simpson was also a great admirer of National Socialist Germany, as were many Brits and Americans at the time.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:21 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Truthspoon, Rocco

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 13:56 #12

• Truthspoon
So what conclusions do you draw from all of this then Roastie?

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 14:09 #13

• Truthspoon
I've just looked into it.... I just want to amend calling King Edward VIII intelligent. It appears he went to Oxford for eight terms without acheiving any academic qualification.

I don't think intelligence is an adjective we can ever really ascribe to the inbred royals to be honest.

Still, I get the impression that George VI and his daughter Elizabeth the second have set the bar at a new low for mental vacuity and general retardation.

As bad as Edward VIII may have been it would have been better had he remained King and the secret peace with Germany been successfully negotiated.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:13 by Truthspoon.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 14:12 #14

One of the more well known anti-war groups founded by elements of the British aristocracy became known as the ''Right Club'', by the way. Led by captain Archibald Ramsay. Who went on to right the excellent book, ''The Nameless War.''
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:19 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 14:13 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

I haven't drawn a conclusion yet, but why did Edward Vlll run to the Rothschilds?

Answer that.

In my lifetime and before, the British Royal Family have been close friends with the Rothschilds and so was Edward Vlll.

Have a look at a thread I started: It cements the Rothschilds and the British Royals are very close.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

Imo they are both owners of the Bank of England which enslaves the rest of us with usury and fractional reserve banking.

Why folks don't concentrate on the Rothschilds and other Jewish families who control of the money supply in the Corporation of the City of London and Wall Street baffles me beyond belief. There's hardly any discussion about this on the forum.

Nick Griffin was told not to talk about Jewish bankers.

Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:28 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 14:31 #16

Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I don't draw conclusions, but why did Edward Vlll run to the Rothschilds?

Answer that.

In my lifetime and before, the British Royal Family have been close friends with the Rothschilds and so was
Edward Vlll.

Have a look at a thread I started: It cements the Rothschilds and the British Royals are very close.

Imo they are the owners of the Bank of England which enslaves the rest of us with usury and fractional reserve banking.

Why folks don't concentrate on the Rothschilds and other Jewish families who control of the money supply baffles me beyond belief.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.. And why was his brother the Duke of Kent killed to make way for the RAF bombing campaign over Germany?

Edward VIII was a part of the ongoing secret peace negations between both sides, which is almost certainly the real reason why he was forced to abdicate in 1936. The real reasons for his abdication was his admiration for Adolf Hitler and national Socialist Germany. Not to mention much of the European aristocracy supported Germany and NS because Adolf Hitlers anti-communist stance also served their own interests at the time. They all knew what happened to the Russian aristocracy at the hands of the Communist. So they knew it was also very much their own heads on the block if the rest of Europe fell to Communism.

They couldn't have the King of England being allies or friends with what would eventually become the reason for their planned war and anti-German propaganda campaign. The Wallis Simpson case was just used as the official reasons. Wallis Simpson was also a great admirer of National Socialist Germany, as were many Brits and Americans at the time.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:34 by Return of Zorro.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 14:47 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Edward liked to spend time with the homosexual Sir Phillip (((Sassson))) at Trent Park, as did Churchill.

Phillip Sassoon g

Edward and George in the front row. Oh Vey!

trentparkmuseum.org.uk/gallery/
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 14:57 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 15:02 #18

• Truthspoon
When I lived in Wapping me and my mates used to go round to another mate's house round the corner. She was called Lauren but she lived with a bunch of people, one of whom was a Jew called Milo. Yeah, another one. He wasn't a gay though, he was a hairy software engineer who worked for Apple.

He made good barbecue burgers and I once watched Tarkosvky's The Stalker with him.

And that was as far as it went. I didn't join the world Jewish conspiracy merely because I ate a Jew's hamburgers.

Though to my credit I did call him a dirty Jew, when I was drunk, to his credit he responded that he was a nice clean Jew.

Fair enough. But I was probably right first time. He liked to schtupp all the goy girls then drop them once he'd banged them enough times.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 15:38 by Truthspoon.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 15:09 #19

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
When I lived in Wapping me and my mates used to go round to another mate's house round the corner. She was called Lauren but she lived with a bunch of people, one of whom was a Jew called Milo. Yeah, another one. He wasn't a gay though, he was a big hairy software engineer who worked for Apple.

He made good barbecue burgers and I once watched Tarkosvky's The Stalker with him.

And that was as far as it went. I didn't join the world Jewish conspiracy merely because I hate a Jew's hamburgers.

Though to my credit I did call him a dirty Jew, when I was drunk, to his credit he responded that he was a nice clean Jew.

Fair enough. But I was probably right first time. He liked to schtupp all the goy girls then drop them once he'd banged them enough times.

:conf: :conf:

Is this a get out clause?

Are you saying the Royal Family are benign?

Don't you know of the very close connections with Royalty and the Rothschilds? :O :O :O :O :O

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 08 Jun 2018 15:09 #20

If Edward VIII was totally Jewish controlled, as you allege. Then why was he forced to abdicate the throne? Wouldn't the Jews want to keep their man on the thrown? It seems a totally counter-productive thing to do, for me. And what for the Duke of Kent's plane being shot down to make way for the planned RAF and Allied bombing of German cities? Wallis Simpson was also opposed to the war. Indeed, it was most likely her that played a key part in mentoring Edward III into sympathizing with Germany.

Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 19:05 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare