Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 10:56 #101

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Researching Wallis Simpson, she was a total slag who had a thing specifically for fascists..

Her Uncle "Solomon Warfied" owned a ship that when he died was sailed to Palestine by a Zionist group Haganah.

www.linkedin.com/pulse/solomon-davies-warfield-duchess-exodus-edwin-warfield

Just another coincidence with the Zionazi. :thumbup:

And? Big deal, Wallis Simpson liked fascists. So she had good taste in men, then. :cool2:

Did Wallis Simpson sail her uncles previously owned ship to Palestine herself full of Jews? No. Then what you going on about then? Metaphorically speaking, and even if she did, she would have only done it to help move the Jews out of Europe, and not out of kindness or charity towards World Jewry, or because she loved Israel.

O dear.

So you dont think its pretty obvious considering she was previously married to a Jew Ernest Simpson..that she shagged the man who married Mussolinis daughter Edda..she shagged the German British ambassador..finally making her way up to the cuckold King of England?

And just a wild coincidence her uncle named Solomon Warfieds ship was sent to Palestine.

Nothing to see...zzzz :nono:

www.thejc.com/lifestyle/features/revealed-wallis-simpson-s-jewish-secret-1.26582

Foxy is bang on the money about you guys. :yup:

Foxy is full of shit and quite obviously has a screw loose somewhere. He repeats himself more often than my Aunties Parrot does. Just about everybody who's been here a while can see that by now. Anyways..

A few posts back you claimed Wallis Simpson had a thing specifically for fascists. Your words, not mine, Porridge. Now you're saying she was a Jew lover? Make you're mind up, mate. Which one is it? Hmm, a woman who loved both Marxist Jews and fascists. Interesting lady this Wallis Simpson, ey. .

Fuck it, for arguments sake have it your way then, porridge. No legit or genuine opposition or resistance to World Jewry ever existed in the last century. Every Nation or it's leaders who have stood up to World Jewry in the last century has either been Jewish, or Jewish controlled. The second World war wasn't about the clash of competing World Empires or competing ideologies, or about the direction the World would go afterwards. No, None of that really matters, because it was just about Jewish bankers, and only about Jewish bankers, playing their war games again. Wallis Simpson was Jewish and loved the Jews, King Edward VIII was really a Rothschild who loved the Jews. Adolf Hitler was also Jewish, and the illiterate son of a Rabbi, heck even Hitlers dog was Jewish, and his pet hamster too!

I dont believe it is all about world Jewry running the show Zorro & see you guys as tunnel visioned.

Im saying Wallis was a crypto mole like so many others, specially in the Nazi party.
They claim she was an Intelligence spy.
And yes Zionist Jews love to infiltrate movements, surely you see this with the altright circus.

Although Nazi Germany has all the trimmings of a Zio plan from the start.
Being the people Hitler liked to surround himself with when he wrote Mein Kampf, pushing a Talmudic supremacist agenda.
And Hitler definitely received Bankster backing, same as Stalin.
Yes everything about World war 2 was a lie. :)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 11:04 #102

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Whats hilarious, is Roast points out these so called Nazis hang out with Rothschilds, then I point out Wallis was married to a Jew..

But still coz it doesnt fit the Nazi Zone script, its ignored.

But its the same bullshit you see all the time with ZIONAZIS!

(And Ziocons like Socco)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 11:10 #103

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
I dont believe it is all about world Jewry running the show Zorro & see you guys as tunnel visioned.

Im saying Wallis was a crypto mole like so many others, specially in the Nazi party.
They claim she was an Intelligence spy.
And yes Zionist Jews love to infiltrate movements, surely you see this with the altright circus.

Although Nazi Germany has all the trimmings of a Zio plan from the start.
Being the people Hitler liked to surround himself with when he wrote Mein Kampf, pushing a Talmudic supremacist agenda.
And Hitler definitely received Bankster backing, same as Stalin.
Yes everything about World war 2 was a lie. :)

I don't believe it is all about Zionist Jewry running the show porridge & see you guys as tunnel visioned

There's also the threat of Marxist, Atheist Jewry who have been much more effective in subverting the Western mind. Their poison has infected all levels of Western Society, Academia, Universities, Psychology, Science, Politics, Justice, etc.

Right Wing Zionism and Left Wing Atheism seem at odds with each other, but they are not. It's the same Jews

Jewish Bolshevik Revolutionaries where funded, trained, and armed in New York by Jewish Wall str. Bankers and shipped to Russia

There mutual goal is to undermine and balkanize the Gentiles so Jews can rule the world and each Jew can have his 33.000 Goyim slaves
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 11:34 #104

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Whats hilarious, is Roast points out these so called Nazis hang out with Rothschilds, then I point out Wallis was married to a Jew..

(And Ziocons like Socco)
You have that backwards again. It's the other way around. Jews suck up to power ,and infiltrate, and subvert it.
That's what Joseph did with the Pharaoh in Egypt, this is what Jewish Money lenders did with the Monarchy in Europe, the catholic Church in the Vatican. And this is what they did when Fascism was on the rise in Europe. And this is what they do now with the Alt-Right and Populist movements, they infiltrate, and subvert it to Kosher nationalism
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 11:35 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 11:52 #105

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

(And Ziocons like Socco)
You have that backwards again. It's the other way around. Jews suck up to power ,and infiltrate, and subvert it.
That's what Joseph did with the Pharaoh in Egypt, this is what Jewish Money lenders did with the Monarchy in Europe, the catholic Church in the Vatican. And this is what they did when Fascism was on the rise in Europe. And this is what they do now with the Alt-Right and Populist movements, they infiltrate, and subvert it to Kosher nationalism

Yeah its all a power trip & you are more of the same ya dalek. ;)

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 11:59 #106

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

(And Ziocons like Socco)

Yeah its all a power trip & you are more of the same ya dalek. ;)
Yes, it's about power. What else do you think it's about?

Here's a Newsflash for ya, Doctor Who is fiction
You can't fix stupid

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 12:01 #107

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Talking about power trippers, wheres Pirate? Thought hed be here to defend his royal gimpoid soggy seconds with a Jew (((hero?)))

Heavy night with his masonic handlers or off shagging Canaanite sand people preaching his Jew religion?

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 12:33 #108

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
You have an intriguing photo album Socco, was that a selfie or your boyfriend with the cowboy hat?
It's an invention called "Search Engine".
You can't fix stupid

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 12:58 #109

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Wallis Simpson. Rumour has it "she" may have been a man. :dunno:

The Duke of Windsor could have chosen many truly beautiful women to be his wife, but he selected an ugly mug.

The Duke of Windosr was close to the homosexual Sir Philip Sassoon, (mother Aline Rothschild).

The Duke of Kent, (head of English Freemasonry) I've only just discovered was homosexual too!

Mountbatten anyone?

There's a lot of homosexuality within the British Royal Family imo.

Back in the 1930's when homosexuality was illegal, I wouldn't be surprised if the (((powers to be))) had photographic evidence
of gay parties in order to blackmail members of the Royal Family to do and say anything. Just a thought.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 13:11 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 13:23 #110

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

(And Ziocons like Socco)

There are double standards on the forum.

Most people will acknowledge posts about the malign influence of the Rothschild and Sassoon families, but not when
it involves their political leanings or ideologies.

It's very liberating to to cast off the left/right paradigm.

In my opinion elite Jews don't have major disagreements. In the end they are working as one, be it left or right.

Fascism or Communism are quite similar in many ways. Suppression of freedoms of people. Who wants that?

Remember the Jewish elite always, I repeat always have their fingers in both pies.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 13:24 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, porridge, Rocco

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 14:14 #111

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Foxy is bang on the money about you guys. :yup:

Foxy still loves Jᓬsus (and probably BLM too) ... hey, nobodies perfect.

Look i really dont have a dog in this fight as they say... i just think its plausible that there are opposing factions sometimes as this happens even within families...and it does happen in business arrangements... The biggest psychos will usually win out.

Do people here really think Amschel Rothschild suicided? :dunno: I suppose all those people around the Clintons (that were once colleagues) who suicided or had planes fall out the sky were also just depressed or somethin, and its not because they went against the grain.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 14:22 #112

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
It’s a subject taken up by Anne Sebba in THAT WOMAN: The Life of Wallis Simpson Duchess of Windsor. Among other things the author touches on, ahem, Wallis’ carnal expertise, including a speciality in oral sex, “which would not have been standard education for most British or American girls of the day.” No, it would not.

"......But there is, she goes on to say, a far deeper and darker secret, something that would account for her appearance and her personality. The suggestion is that she might have suffered from a condition now referred to as Disorder of Sexual Development (DSD) or intersexuality, something that apparently affects 4000 babies each year in the United Kingdom alone. I can only describe this as nature not making up its mind, producing a child that is not quite one thing and not quite the other.

Accepting this argument - and I have to say there is a more than usually high level of speculation here - , Wallis was born a girl but with the male XY chromosome. Over time, as a baby with this condition develops, the build up of testosterone in the system produces physical characteristics more associated with males.

It’s also possible, the author further suggests, that Wallis was born as a pseudo-hermaphrodite, with the internal reproductive organs of one sex and the external organs of another. This is a matter incapable of any proof but apparently, and amazingly, although she was married twice before she met Edward she once told a friend that she had never had sexual intercourse with either of her husbands, refusing to allow anyone to touch her below what she referred to as her “personal Mason-Dixon line.”

Writing in 1958 the biographer James Pope-Hennessy said that she was one of the very oddest women that he had ever seen – “She is flat and angular and could have been designed for a medieval playing card. I should be tempted to classify her as an American woman par excellence were it not for the suspicion that she is not a woman at all.”

The whole thing is quite intriguing and I confess I am intrigued. But I’m also cautious, wary when people overuse expressions like ‘might have’, ‘would have’, ‘could have’ and so on. Sebba's’ thesis is fascinating but it relies overmuch on speculation and surmise rather than evidence. It can never be proved conclusively. The truth might be much simpler: that Wallis was just an ugly woman with charm enough to win a prince, that and the Shanghai technique......"

In short, he was a closet fudgepacker.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 14:27 by Lux Interior.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 14:29 #113

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
Remember the Jewish elite always, I repeat always have their fingers in both pies.

In terms of viable options presented to us i dont disagree with your premise.

eg two politicians, one on each pretend side, both ultimately controlled by the same hidden hand.

But when people are cast aside, as edward viii was, it could mean they arent playing ball anymore, either by willingly going against the grain, or because they dont want a part of it because they fundamentally disagree, and are resigned to the fact that their ideology wont win out.

BTW i think labelling wallis simpson an 'ugly mug' is a bit harsh, she wasnt unnattractive in her prime ... she may not have been movie star attractive etc sure... and personality can go a long way too.. when two people are compatible its a bond that surpasses mere physical aesthetics.

When i see pics of a younger wallis simpson... i think there is far far worse out there than wallis simpson. :noway: :larf: :yup: ... and at any age..even as a mature woman when being interviewed with edward etc, she's a knockout compared to camilla. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 14:36 #114

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
It’s a subject taken up by Anne Sebba in THAT WOMAN: The Life of Wallis Simpson Duchess of Windsor. Among other things the author touches on, ahem, Wallis’ carnal expertise, including a speciality in oral sex, “which would not have been standard education for most British or American girls of the day.” No, it would not.

Funny, because before you brought this up.. it did cross my mind that maybe she knew how to blow edwards mind. Pun kinda intended. :hahano: :gmc:

Lux Interior wrote:
Goldsmiths book The Trap is an interesting read. Sure he's a yid banker and all that., have you read it novum or have you got your thoughts from elsewhere?

I havent read it, ive just watched goldsmith speaking when he was alive and he did seem to believe in the things he was saying... which included saying he didnt want to see western civilization be destroyed.

(I also do suspect he was Princess Dianas real father, the resemblence even in certain mannerisms is uncanny, and the resemblence between diana and jemima - zac - ben is also there imo )
1365 = 1

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 15:08 #115

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
A few posts back you claimed Wallis Simpson had a thing specifically for fascists. Your words, not mine, Porridge. Now you're saying she was a Jew lover? Make you're mind up, mate. Which one is it? Hmm, a woman who loved both Marxist Jews and fascists. Interesting lady this Wallis Simpson, ey. .

Well i have a tune for either orientation take your pick peeps :joker:

Fashy wallis...

I will always love jew wallis ....

1365 = 1

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 15:23 #116

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
This is quite an interesting topic and i too have wondered about old Edward VIII and what really went on. Its obvious the current queenie plays ball with all the new world agendas.. anyway, moving on..

Zorro wrote:
Look, I'm no royalist, I don't care about them. I just don't go along with all this ''They were all in it together'' to conspire for a war. That's nonsense, and just a simplistic view on the events.

Just like what often occurs within any group of people, i think its plausible imho that there were opposing views and therefore factions.

Its quite obvious which faction won out and that would be those who wanted war and wanted to create Israel.

King Edward VIII could well have been played and a close eye kept on him, double crossed by his rothschild 'friends' .. keep your enemies closer etc.

Another more recent example of possible opposing factions might be James 'Jimmy' Goldsmith whom ive posted about here. He seemingly seemed opposed to this new world order of globalization (and the resultant mass movement of peoples) , while his cousins the Rothschilds (and their puppet queen, who is most likely of the same lineage as them now) are not.

Goldsmith was opposed to the free trade agreements that globalist Rothschild puppet Bill Clinton put forth. Anyway Goldsmith died of cancer in the late 90's, or so were told and the agendas proceeded.

Of course there will be those who argue that they play both sides, ok plausible, but again the ones who seem to lose out are either cast aside or deaded. Like Edward VIII . And see also the late(st) Amschel Rothschild... who also 'suicided' in the 90s... leaving a clear path for Evelyn and Jacob Rothschild to rule the roost so to speak, and those two as we know are in the thick of just about everything.

Roastie, i think many of us here are quite aware of how intertwined the House of Rothschild is with the royal houses.. infact in my mind they are just one and the same now.. which mightve not been the case a few centuries ago but it is now. As Zorro has already mentioned, they are pretty much one unit now, intermarried, intertwined and obviously family, literally. Theyre at each others birthday parties and so on, hence my 'Aunty Lynn' crap that i even was doing on ickes once. :hahano:

Im quite sure plenty on this has been posted here on TZ over the years, and ive seen countless photos and read information on how intertwined they are and have been over the past 2-3 centuries, it is the last thing that i would deny and i reckon as a forum that we would deny.

However, consider it is possible that while the Roths conspired to create war (and Israel) that they continued to play the wolf in sheeps clothing around Edward VIII and extend a 'helping hand'

Heck ive had so called mates fuck me over behind my back then pretend to be my friend infront of my face, and thats with fuck all at stake except perhaps some petty one upmanship theyve got in mind or making me look bad to certain others or females or similar petty shit like that... so what are people capable of when the entire world is arguably at stake?

Edward was a silver spooner no doubt about that, just the type who could be played like a fiddle possibly, especially if people hadnt broken him before and he was naive to such behaviours.

Not saying he was an angel either.. none of em are... James Goldsmith for example and by many accounts pushed the limits in 'business' ie was as crooked as they came and from many accounts laundered more money in not so legal ways than the GDP of many countries, lmao... but again its possible he didnt want his own grandkids to feel like strangers in their own countries and so on... and as crooked and money grabbing as he was, didnt agree with their kalergi-hooton-globalism nwo.

A similar thing coulve even happened with Hitler in that he was obviously aware of the Zionists goals and agreed to ship those useful (to elite zionist-royals) commoner jews around like cattle... but then they double crossed him in other ways and well all hell broke loose after that.

Its possible Edward even just threw in the towel, he didnt agree with a full ww2 and thought fuck this, i aint going along with it, and there was no big double crossing per se.. maybe he just said 'fuck it' ... 'fuck this' .. i aint doing it.

... and they installed the next in line who was a willing puppet, the current queenies dad... and she has continued that tradition, with Evelyn Rothschild being her banker, and no doubt so much more.

Just remember, its sometimes easier for people to doublecross you if they pretend to be your friend and invite you into their home, especially when they happen to extend a 'helping hand' in times of crises. :wissl:

You say:

"but again its possible he didnt want his own grandkids to feel like strangers in their own countries and so on"

Two of James Goldsmith's children are Khans, and I assume they are Muslims too. Jemima Goldsmith married Imran Khan in 1995 and James Goldsmith was not afaik opposed. Jemima Khan converted to Islam.

I also think Diana is the daughter of James Goldsmith.

Even in death James Goldsmith thought about the money. Just before he died we are told he wanted to die in the bed where he was born, in Spain.

I reckon he went there because Spain has less death duties than France.

Lol if this is true:

"The Spanish honeymoon at Goldsmith farm was marred by a photographer who took shots of the couple on a sun terrace, with Imran wearing only a sombrero. Jemima's father, billionaire Sir James Goldsmith, was incandescent and bought the pictures. But her father couldn't save what Imran said was a "tough marriage".

www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10719726
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 15:27 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 15:43 #117

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:

In terms of viable options presented to us i dont disagree with your premise.

eg two politicians, one on each pretend side, both ultimately controlled by the same hidden hand.

But when people are cast aside, as edward viii was, it could mean they arent playing ball anymore, either by willingly going against the grain, or because they dont want a part of it because they fundamentally disagree, and are resigned to the fact that their ideology wont win out.

BTW i think labelling wallis simpson an 'ugly mug' is a bit harsh,
she wasnt unnattractive in her prime ... she may not have been movie star attractive etc sure... and personality can go a long way too.. when two people are compatible its a bond that surpasses mere physical aesthetics.

When i see pics of a younger wallis simpson... i think there is far far worse out there than wallis simpson. :noway: :larf: :yup: ... and at any age..even as a mature woman when being interviewed with edward etc, she's a knockout compared to camilla. :chuckle:

Everyone to their own Novum .... but YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS .... she was an ugly mug when she married the Duke.

You need to go to specsavers. No offense.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 16:02 #118

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
But I don't know why we're objectifying women now. I thought you were all for the wimminz Roastie?

Attacking people based on their appearance is weak Roastie.

Besides, the photo by which you're judging the poor women shows her when she was in her 50's or 60's.

If you look back at photos of her when she was younger I would say she was attractive. Much more stylish and interesting looking than the women these days that's for sure.

This thread shouldn't be reduced to 'the ugly old mug'.

Anyway, this has been a great discussion and we have different angles on this..... It's good that we've discussed things.

There's certainly no doubt that the Jews are involved in all of this..... but I equally believe the Jews put Hitler into power (sorry Flare).

The Jews have been involved in England since Henry VIII and Thomas Cromwell and their power was consolidated with the civil war and Oliver Cromwell.

Jews are everywhere and they run everything, they have done so for hundreds of years. If anyone has any good ideas what we can do about this then I'd love to hear them.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 16:05 by Truthspoon.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 16:06 #119

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
But I don't know why we're objectifying women now. I thought you were all for the wimminz Roastie?

Attacking people based on their appearance is weak Roastie.

Besides, I the photo by which you're judging the poor women shows her when she was in her 50's or 60's.

If you look back at photos of her when she was younger I would say she was attractive. Much more stylish and interesting looking than the women these days that's for sure.

This thread shouldn't be reduced to 'the ugly old mug'.

I get the impression you don't like women.

What do you mean you think I'm all for the wimminz?

She wasn't in her 50's or 60's by the way. She was 39 when she married the Duke.

Photo of their wedding.

Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 16:10 by Roastie.

King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 09 Jun 2018 16:22 #120

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Forget it. I can't be bothered.

Though when Phiz was here you were basically acting like some kind of TruthZone chapter of the Women's Lib.

Now you're objectifying women as 'ugly old mugs'.

She may have been a woman with a secret cock and Edward loved it up the tradesman's. Or a man dressed as a woman with a secret vadge. I actually don't care about that. I couldn't care less. It doesn't have any bearing on the topic. Other people's sex life is not my business.

It's not my focus of attention. What people look like and whether they're gay, or they're secretly men pretending to be women.

It's clearly a sad story.... I feel sorry for Edward as a fellow man. There is a human element to this story.

Do you not see these people as human beings trying to make sense of life together?

He was clearly fond of her for whatever reason.... and that's fine. Isn't it? I mean.......
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2018 16:33 by Truthspoon.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare