Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 14:32 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Interesting stuff in this video, which I stumbled upon while looking for something else.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2018 14:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 19:15 #2

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Thats originally from New Earths channel, which I like some of their stuff..some of it is away with the fairies.

We've been lied to for dead cert...I posted 2 Chinese examples of this to you Frothy but you never responded.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 19:18 #3

• porridge
  • Silver Member
these videos are quite interesting, atlough again I dont agree with all their theories, but these temples are far older than his story tells us I suspect.
Definitely high tech involved in construction of lots of temples in India.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 20:06 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Yup I saw the Chinese examples you posted, I didn't respond because I got distracted on other parts of the forum, I do think it's time that more 'truthers' woke up to some of this stuff.

it's my opinion that it's being suppressed, and lots of distractions such as a secret Jewish Satanic k-abal, controlling the world etc etc...it simply encourages me to disengage when I read that stuff, not to mention the hoards of Canaanites on the rampage. I also think that the large religions do create a smoke screen for the real hidden history to remain undisclosed.

Perhaps you should post them again (the Chinese examples) here where they will not get lost as they have in a rail-less thread in an irrelevant forum section.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2018 20:10 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 20:40 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Yup I saw the Chinese examples you posted, I didn't respond because I got distracted on other parts of the forum, I do think it's time that more 'truthers' woke up to some of this stuff.

it's my opinion that it's being suppressed, and lots of distractions such as a secret Jewish Satanic k-abal, controlling the world etc etc...it simply encourages me to disengage when I read that stuff, not to mention the hoards of Canaanites on the rampage. I also think that the large religions do create a smoke screen for the real hidden history to remain undisclosed.

Perhaps you should post them again (the Chinese examples) here where they will not get lost as they have in a rail-less thread in an irrelevant forum section.

I agree it go's way deeper than the major religion exoteric fronts...but the Vatican is definitely hiding plenty in their archives stolen from Alexandria & elsewhere..Knowledge is power of course.

Pity this forum is so stuck on race but a lot of truthers are definitely on the piece of the megalith polygonal jigsaw puzzle. ;)

This is a good vid on Baalbek I watched yesterday.

Baalbek is another temple of man imo, when viewed from above..like Luxor in Egypt. :)
The temple in Jerusalem also has these massive megalithic foundations..along came the Romans & built their temple of Jupiter on top of both sites long after the great cataclysm & the coverup squad dates Baalbek to that time only..no explanation for these huge stones & how they moved them of course.

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2018 20:44 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 22:25 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

Interesting stuff in this video, which I stumbled upon while looking for something else.

30 minutes in he tells you about who defined history. We are totally in the dark.. Massive evidence of high technology by pre dynastic cultures. Scientism spawned from the church again this is how they keep control pushes the linear evolution theory of mankind, when is easily proven, the further you go back the more advanced cultures were.
New Earth seems to think this all happened a few hundred years back, but im not convinced..

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Jun 2018 23:29 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Frothy wrote:

Great thread, frothy.

My own opiinion is that Man lived longer in those days. Thus, he wanted to make sure things around him were made better and lasted longer? Things like, stonework, mummification. and pictographs, were better made the earlier one goes back?

Did I hear the narrator say there was another part or series to this video?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 00:22 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Not to throw the thread off, but has anyone else noticed that human bodies looked more attractive in the past than they do now?

Why is this?

Frothy's video shows many different women. Not one single unattractive one in the lot. Little wonder, The so called, biblical, 'sons of god" found Earth women attractive and took them as wives
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 00:44 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gluten free, palio diet?

Dunno but the Roman divas were sexy back before the church covered them up. :yerright:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 00:54 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
porridge wrote:
Gluten free, palio diet?

Dunno but the Roman divas were sexy back before the church covered them up. :yerright:

Yeah, that's what I am talking about^. But ,even before Roman times, women were attractive.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 11:03 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Eating natural food and being more active is better for the body. I don;t think a civilisation would put any unattractive people on their designs though Peacenik. I think the next addition of the video has not been produced yet.

Yes it's a bit confusing with the timeline in that video Porridge I think he's suggesting that that some of the Roman stuff was built on the ruins of an older civilisation, thus not being the first of a kind to be so advanced. It;s a queer mishmash of Catholicism with paganist statues on top, thus it's like a rushed together collage of history, rather than a developmental one.

Why would a strict Catholic society keep those statues on their buildings? The premise of the video seems to be that it was all built at the same time. the pagan stuff is to make it look older than it is, and then it sort of formed into Catholicism, but surely they would have replaced those statues with Saints etc....otherwise the're being Catholics in pagan temples....surely with all the witch burning that went on in Europe even for the slightest sniff of being a pagan i.e making a herbal remedy instead of going to a 'qualified' doctor makes one a witch and in for a hard time via Rome. Imagine what would happen to people who had statues of pagan entities on their buildings. So it makes no sense.

I'm not arguing on behalf of the video in the o\p, perhaps it's not right about all the information within, but it does highlight anomalies, the ones in ancient megalithic like buildings, and the civilisation thing.

I've been aware for some time that the Romans took some of their advanced civilisation 'creations' from the Carthaginians, during/after the Punic wars, I have a thread about that here somewhere from a couple of years back.

If there is an overall scheme to create a false history for human civilisation and to suppress this stuff exposed by Hancock, Foerester et al, then a requirement needs to be placed to show how civilisation came to be, thus some of the Graeco-Roman suff would have been adjusted to support the narrative that that's when civilisation regarding modern life expanded.

Even by watching mainstream tv shows like TimeTeam, it's often the case that another building was built on top of an older building, it's because the foundation and access points are already there. it could be that some of the Graeco-Roman was much simpler than it is now, and it's been designed more recently to give the impression of it being a hub for human civilisation expansion.

It's odd that Greece and Rome had all that stuff and then just fell to bits? A lot of the stuff in Greece has been 'rebuilt' and aged artificially to give the impression it;s older to to capture the theme of the past.

According to the video these ''parasites'' whoever they are? Reptoids? We'll have to wait see for the next addition but the other premise seems to be that there are relations of the survivors of the old civilisation, the ''parasites'' intend to wipe them out. The whole enchilada is to suppress what those people had.
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2018 11:10 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 11:35 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The Vatican is full of pagan effigys & the whole religion is built around pagan gods, like Jew Peter. (Jupiter)

But for megalithic structures with later settlements built on top the world is full of them.

The best examples are the Osireion temple in Egypt with dynastic temple on top...or Machu Pichu in Peru..tons of examples in Peru.

Also the same polygonal earthquake proof tech used throughout the world with inferior stone & mortar on top..giving you clear evidence of how things have accumulated down the ages..but archaeologist will age the settlement from whatever date they find pottery etc.
You see the same polygonal style stonework on the sides of the Osireion & Sphinx complex with telltale 'knobs' as you do in Peru.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 12:16 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I think the best example of debunking the bronze age myth archaeologists ignore is the tons of old kingdom granite & diorite statues found.
You wont find any explanation for this in any museum.
People question how did they cut granite, but how did they carve granite??
Clear coverup in your face for the dumbed down sheeple.

82 ton rose granite statue.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 12:22 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
polygonal knobs.

User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 12:52 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'll watch those videos later

the Vatican is full of pagan effigy

Yup it sure is, and there are statues throughout Rome, I've seen them, and I saw Mussolini's balcony.

I've also visited Rosslyn Chapel twice....there's sculptures of Indian corn on the wall, it was built 50 years before Columbus went his way....so Scottish Knights may have been there before him.

The thing is though, those pagan statues and images throughout Rome would not have been permitted during the Holy Roman Empire to remain, so were they placed there afterwards....i don't just mean the Vatican but throughout Rome, and surrounding areas.

It requires some sort of cognitive dissonance to believe that stuff existed in that environment while paganism was being wiped out in the name of the very people who reside in that city. A sensible person reviewing the thinking of the times then, would conclude that those statues etc...were added after the times of The Holy Roman Empire.

If so....it follows that other things were added too...
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2018 12:55 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Jun 2018 14:37 #16

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I'll watch those videos later

the Vatican is full of pagan effigy

Yup it sure is, and there are statues throughout Rome, I've seen them, and I saw Mussolini's balcony.

I've also visited Rosslyn Chapel twice....there's sculptures of Indian corn on the wall, it was built 50 years before Columbus went his way....so Scottish Knights may have been there before him.

The thing is though, those pagan statues and images throughout Rome would not have been permitted during the Holy Roman Empire to remain, so were they placed there afterwards....i don't just mean the Vatican but throughout Rome, and surrounding areas.

It requires some sort of cognitive dissonance to believe that stuff existed in that environment while paganism was being wiped out in the name of the very people who reside in that city. A sensible person reviewing the thinking of the times then, would conclude that those statues etc...were added after the times of The Holy Roman Empire.

If so....it follows that other things were added too...

I dunno. Rome wasent that important during the Holy Roman Empire I dont think..the Vatican was built much later..St Peters square Obelisk was moved there but had always been standing in Rome & the Museums Idolatry obviously came much later.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 01:12 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I got this off of Graham Hancock's website.
Author: Open mind ()
Date: August 29, 2016 01:07PM
There are past posts about these knobs. Some think they are evidence of the input port for some kind of cement pumped into molds. This cement hypothesis is really the only solution if you disregard stone softening. But I've seen many examples of soft stone working evidence, enough that I see no point in considering this cement idea.

I notice in the more rough construction, the knobs are usually closer to the bottom of the stone and many times near a feature of a corner or a complicated compound angle bordering another rock. Because of this observation, it was my thought that these knobs were the area of contact or focus of the source of this stone softening device.

If you consider the possibility of this technology being a focused directional affect essentially aimed at a stone, and you allow for the possibility that the stone softening occurs the most at the point of penetration and radiates out through the stone with decreasing effect the farther away from the source of focus, it presumes you might want to aim that focal point closer to an area where you want the most form change to occur, like for instance a corner where there are more than one surface you want to shape.

I also presume with a stone being softened, its natural weight and the effects of gravity would make the soft stone sag and droop into a space, therefore necessitating the need to apply the focus of this affect towards the lower point where you want the most deformation to occur.

It sounds like you make the observation that where the knobs are more centered, the stone work is more precise and rectangular. Given the possibility of the above aspects of this technology, perhaps on stone work that has a more precise flat symetry, and knobs more centered, used some kind of mold assistance. If you presume the focus of the beam is not biased to particular corners where you want the deformation to settle into, perhaps the beam would have to be stronger to assure the softening effects reach the full volume of the stone, but with that intensity, the stone might sag too much and bulge out from the wall. In this case perhaps they had a large metal sheet up against the wall with a hole in the middle to shoot the beam. In this case, were this the case, you might find that the surface of these blocks would be perfectly flat and the knob would have a uniform shape that is identical in each block, rather than the nonuniform nature of the knobs on the walls that show a bias to their location on the stone itself.

Based on these above presumptions, a way to confirm this might be to evaluate the two surfaces of two blocks above and below each other, (obviously in the case where a wall has come apart rather than actually disassembling a wall). If you presume the stones were originally cut to approximate sizes, (approximate being good enough considering the possibility of this second stage of in situ stone softening to perfect the contact points), then you might find that the cut surface would never have a convex feature, but it is possible it might have a concave feature. This presumes that if you were to be able to evaluate the upper surface of the lower rock and the lower surface of the upper rock, you might never find a convex surface on a lower rocks upper surface and just as likely you might never find a concave surface on the lower surface of an upper rock.

And even further, where there are no visible nobs on obviously huge megalithic structures with more precise surfaces and stone shapes, perhaps the focal point of this softening was applied to the top surface between the stones. As in these cases the walls appear to near perfection on the surface, it could be another case of some metal sheet barrier held to the outside to prevent sagging on the surface while the focused effect is aimed at the top surface of the stone, therefore concealing the source deformation. In other words, perhaps between the joints of these stones is evidence of a concave deformation showing the volume sag a that point accounting for the stone volume settling into the nooks and cranny's of the surrounding stones. Again, it would require observation of the surfaces between these stones to corroborate.

However, there is evidence of concave shapes at the joint points on the tops of stones, thought to incase metal brackets. It was thought that these metal brackets helped hold these stones together, but I've never heard of any evidence of these brackets being found. Perhaps these shapes are merely the shape of the beam applied to these points. It would therefore make sense the beam would be applied to the seam joint between two stones allowing for both stones sides to form together. Just a thought.

Just some observation and presumptions. Do your observations play these thoughts out?
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1064623,1064629

Stone softening?
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 01:34 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 01:46 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Heard of British explorer Percy Fawcett?

Claims in his journal that birds used a type of plant to soften stone.

thetemperedmind.com/the-fringes-2/a-plant-that-softens-rock-like-clay/ :left:

I wonder if the knobs are something such a plant would be attacked to on such a wall....meaning the walls were built roughly to start with and softened later?
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 02:01 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 09:43 #19

• porridge
  • Silver Member
There are a few theories on the knobs, geopolymor, plasticine or softening or melting..also using hessian sacks.

If you check the video posted there are quarries with knobs on the side of the wall ready for excavation, so im not sure is a real mindbender to how they managed...but whats even more crazy is they used this technique many different places, like polygonal walls..even Japan has polygonal megaliths. The knobs look more like a style of artwork to me. :dunno:

Some claim the blocks in Puma punku are also geopolymor, but apparently they are unique an different sizes.

Puma Punku is another very ancient site, probably 10,000 years old & most of the site was buried by a massive event.
Huge stones tossed about everywhere & archaeologists just claim this was later settlers.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 19:12 #20

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
There's no reason to suppose the site is 10,000 years old, and what's more, red sandstone is a relatively soft stone and easy to carve.

Also moving and placing such stones is small beer compared to the feats of the Roman Empire.

They're amazing structures, but there's no reason to get over excited about such achievements.

Those 'knobs' are just where they haven't totally carved the face of the stone fully smooth, and these bosses may have been used as protubances to support wooden floors or a roof, in architecture that's what these stone protubances are for and they are known as 'bosses'.

Carving granite is hard work but it was done by sand, water and copper drill bits. The particles in the sand act as abrasors to cut into the stone, alone with the copper toothed tools. They probably split stones by heating with fires and then cooling with water along with pegs banged in at strategic points. It's a wonderful process but not really a mystery.

It's not easy, but it can be done.

I've visited a lot of these quary sites in Egypt, particularly the granite quary of Aswan. You can really understand the very physical reality of the work by seeing these sites for yourself.

The same goes for the Pyramids. I have visited the step pyramid of Sakarra (which was the first pyramid and was just a simple process of stacking concentric Mastabas) as well as the red pyramid (slightly shallower angle which was built before the Great Pyramids) and also the bent pyramid (where they had to adjust the angle during construction as a result of observing the collapse of the pyramid of Meidun) By visiting the sites you learn that pyramid building was trial and error and slow progress. No magic, aliens or weird science involved....just hard work and simple maths.

I was taken in by all that Graham Hancock and David Icke claptrap at one point. Then I happened to get a job in Egypt..... and I went to see for myself.....and saw the obvious evidence of a relatively strenuous but no less repeatable and comprehensible series of physical processes.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 19:26 by Truthspoon.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare