TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 02:06 #101

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
:lmao:Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Tartaria, Hidden History, Secret Technology, Mud Floods, Civilization Reset

isn't that the same video from the opening post?
Indeed it is. Just a different channel and different thumbnail. I just stumbled onto this subject myself and I'm fascinated. Traces of Mud Flood buildings can be found allover the world (that seems to be how they do it) and the Orphan Trains in the 19th century seems to tie in with this (they were the children used to restart civilization)

Interesting vid - Population creation with the children - Disaster Capitalism throughout recent centuries , the Great Fire of London may have been a first - Agenda 21 re-settlement with ghost cities waiting .
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 04:42 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 05:29 #102

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Civilization is reset every couple of hundred years. They kill all the adults and use the children to restart. Next reset will be soon

So how come the children don't remember? Like all the adults are dead/killed...

My Grandmother used to talk about her Great Grandmother.....there was nothing about orphans or killed adults, and a civilisation reset.... where do all the bodies of all the dead adults in the civilised world go? Somehow flooded away all over the world..... :dunno:

The other question is how come the population of the world is increasing if it keeps getting restarted?
A child's memory can easily be removed and replaced. I know for a fact my grandmother vividly remembered a mass execution in her childhood that never really took place. The memory was planted into her decades later.

Millions of orphans were transferred allover the world in the 19th century, this is a known fact that you can easily check
Maybe you can tell me were they came from, and what happened to their parents?
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 05:33 #103

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
The way I see it is that people were uneducated in general, even as little as 100 - 150 years ago, by this I mean they can't read etc...

So it would be easy to plant information about when the Roman empire occurred, even if the dates are all wrong. The problem now is the information be it right or wrong is freely available to the general public who can read it. I don't see how that information can all be retrieved or changed, so the reset would have the same narrative from where it left off, rendering the reset pointless.

So for me, there may have been resets in modern history, but it only happens because people weren't able to research anything themselves and took what they were told at face value. In other words the Roman Empire could have been here 500 yrs ago, for all we know. but if a lie has been cast, I don't see how it can be retrieved and recast differently ever couple of hundred years?
Like children you mean?
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 05:36 #104

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lizzy wrote:
:lmao:Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Tartaria, Hidden History, Secret Technology, Mud Floods, Civilization Reset

isn't that the same video from the opening post?
Indeed it is. Just a different channel and different thumbnail. I just stumbled onto this subject myself and I'm fascinated. Traces of Mud Flood buildings can be found allover the world (that seems to be how they do it) and the Orphan Trains in the 19th century seems to tie in with this (they were the children used to restart civilization)

Interesting vid - Population creation with the children - Disaster Capitalism throughout recent centuries , the Great Fire of London may have been a first - Agenda 21 re-settlement with ghost cities waiting .
Yes, it seems those Ghost Cities (and the Smart Cities) popping up everywhere (In China, Africa, and the ME) are build for the coming reset
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:48 by Rocco.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 05:56 #105

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
^^ I follow these 2 guys - :chuckle:
Some of it seems to be speculation with housing prices continually on steep uphill but also everything is ready to go into massive global slowdown which I think leads to the re-set. Construction is poor though so how long will they last before failing apart - and into another cycle ?
www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/videos

GHOST CITY - Inside the Chinese Housing Bubble

Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:59 by Lizzy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 06:51 #106

• Frothy
  • Released
The problem is Rocco, if history is reset then how do you know that the information available about the children is true?

The problems I have with your theory though, how do you propose all the adults were killed and all the information is withdrawn, and why don't the children remember growing up in a world with no adults?

Historically like a 100 - 150 years ago and beyond, not many people could read adults or children, so information that they were told could be altered time after time generation after generation, they;d just believe it. So it's easier to fabricate history that way.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 06:58 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 07:06 #107

• Frothy
  • Released
Rocco, don;t you see the problem with you suggesting that history/civilisation was reset a 'couple of hundred years ago' and you quoting history about orphans prior to that reset?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 07:08 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 10:59 #108

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
The problem is Rocco, if history is reset then how do you know that the information available about the children is true? I don't. It's not my theory. I didn't make the video. I just stumbled onto it

The problems I have with your theory though, how do you propose all the adults were killed and all the information is withdrawn, and why don't the children remember growing up in a world with no adults?
The adults were supposedly killed in Mud Floods done with some energy weapon. Probably related to those weird "fire places" in those Mud Flood Buildings, the only buildings that survived the Mud Floods, of which most have been burned down after
Historically like a 100 - 150 years ago and beyond, not many people could read adults or children, so information that they were told could be altered time after time generation after generation, they;d just believe it. So it's easier to fabricate history that way.
Yeah, if you say so
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 11:01 #109

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco, don;t you see the problem with you suggesting that history/civilisation was reset a 'couple of hundred years ago' and you quoting history about orphans prior to that reset?
Nope, you have that backwards
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 12:25 #110

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Both got things pear shaped.

Make the history you want to see from today onwards.

Move forwards, not side or backwards or upside down.

The future is where we are all going, dwelling on the past achieves nothing.
I'm sure you'll be safe in your birdhouse when the Mud Floods come :thumbup:
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 12:45 #111

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Thanks for starting this thread Frothy and also to all the contributers.

I've been interested in the hidden history of a place called Caesarea in Israel, previously Palestine.

Caesarea is the only municipality owned by a private Corporation rather than the State of Israel.

"After the establishment of the state of Israel, the Rothschild family agreed to transfer most of its land holdings to the new state. A different arrangement was reached for the 35,000 dunams of land the family owned in and around modern Caesarea: after turning over the land to the state, it was leased back (for a period of 200 years) to a new charitable foundation.

The Rothschild Caesare Foundation established the Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Development Corporation Ltd. (CDC) in 1952 to act as its operations arm. The company transfers all profits from the development of Caesarea to the Foundation, which in turn contributes to organizations that advance higher education and culture across Israel"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarea

Do the Rothschilds know there is archeological interest to the world about Jesus among other topics which they want to control?

The Pilate Stone

"The Pilate stone is a damaged block (82 cm x 65 cm) of carved limestone with a partially intact inscription attributed to, and mentioning, Pontius Pilate, a prefect of the Roman province of Judaea from AD 26 to 36. It was discovered at the archaeological site of Caesarea Maritima in 1961. The artifact is particularly significant because it is an archaeological find of an authentic 1st-century Roman inscription mentioning the name "Pontius Pilatus". It is contemporary to Pilate's lifetime, and accords with what is known of his reported career.[2][3] In effect, the writing constitutes the earliest surviving record and a contemporaneous evidence for the historical existence of this person; otherwise known from the New Testament, Jewish literature and brief mentions in retrospective Roman histories, which have themselves survived in still-later copies.

It is likely that Pontius Pilate made his base at Caesarea Maritima, a city that had replaced Jerusalem since AD 6 as the administrative capital and military headquarters of the province"

From the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs website

Rare Roman period multicolored mosaic uncovered

8 February 2018

I notice they use CE, Common Era instead of AD.

"A rare and beautiful Roman mosaic from the 2nd–3rd centuries CE, bearing an inscription in ancient Greek, is being uncovered at the Caesarea National Park.

"Guy Swersky, deputy and acting chairman of the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation says: “Old Caesarea never stops surprising, fascinating and thrilling us, time after time revealing slices of history of worldwide significance. This amazing mosaic is a unique find in Israel

This is more testimony to the importance of the unprecedented conservation and reconstruction project made possible by the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation, headed by Baron Benjamin de Rothschild and his wife, Baroness Ariane de Rothschild. The foundation’s enormous investment of over 100 million shekels enables expansion of intensive excavation to other areas in the Old City of Caesarea, and we are of course committed to continuing to unearth Caesarea’s hidden treasures.” According to Sabarsky: “Beyond the great historical and archaeological value of the new finds is their economic significance, in terms of upgrading the Israeli tourism product."

mfa.gov.il/MFA/IsraelExperience/History/Pages/Rare-Roman-period-mosaic-uncovered-at-Caesarea-National-Park-8-February-2018.aspx
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 12:47 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 18:01 #112

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truth Will Out Radio: The Desecration of Franco’s Resting Place

Dennis Wise joins Sven Longshanks for comments and questions about his last video and a discussion on the news that General Franco is to be exhumed by the communist government of Spain.

WhoTF cares about exhuming Franco?
He was a murdering fascist pig.
It you want sympathy, check the dictionary, somewhere between "shit" and "syphilis"

Communism killed approx. 100.000.000 people in the 20th century.

The Nationalists tried to protect themselves against that.

It remarkable how bd ‘overlooks’ the fact that communism has killed off the most people BY FAR.

Funny how bd makes one hate homosexuals, for if there was some sort of acceptance for these people beforehand.

Bd just shows how batshit insane they are and that they come from a place of doom.

Disdain from a fucking NAZI is high praise indeed.
Your 100,000,000 dead bullshit is just that.
Population data in USSR and China do not agree with the claim.
After losing 27 million people in WW2, the population of the USSR grew over the decades.
You are FULL-OF-SHIT.

For a queer to be hated by a NAZI, I must be doing much that is right. :)

That you also like FRanco is not surprise at all.
Scum often accumulates on any surface.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 18:04 by bd.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 18:06 #113

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Commies dindu nuffin'
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 18:33 #114

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Rocco wrote:
Commies dindu nuffin'

I dint say dat.
They did lots of stuff ... lotsa good ... some necessary ... some not so good.
YA can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 18:39 #115

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
bd wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Commies dindu nuffin'

I dint say dat.
They did lots of stuff ... lotsa good ... some necessary ... some not so good.
100.000.000 eggs?
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Dec 2018 18:40 #116

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Commies dindu nuffin'

I dint say dat.
They did lots of stuff ... """lotsa""" good ... some necessary ... """some""" not so good.

You're just as retarded as the Nazi lovers who say exactly these things about their "heroes". All based on propaganda, the actions speak against both the Nazis and the Commies. Two evil collectivist Zionist-con-trolled regimes, glorified by -in theory- """awake""" people on TruthZone...

The irony. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Rocco

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 11 Dec 2018 21:20 #117

• Frothy
  • Released
Some nations have laws against denying 'Communist' atrocities, it's part of the holocaust denial laws too.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2018 21:20 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 11 Dec 2018 21:28 #118

• Frothy
  • Released
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're bringing the theory here about the orphans, mud flood houses. etc....

My point to you is, if civilisation was reset then as you suggest, when all the adults were mud flooded away, and there's been a huge global cover up about it. how come the orphan records were not deleted along with the children's memories?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 12 Dec 2018 21:07 #119

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 10:00 #120

• Frothy
  • Released
Porridge, what do you think about the theory of solar plasma strike, as suggested in the Brien Foerester video I posted the other day?

As far as I know it's been proposed firstly by Robert Schoch, and it ties in with the primer fields theory of David Lapoint regarding the electric universe.
What about the warming event of circa 9700 BCE? In years past I speculated that comets hitting deep oceans were responsible. A comet might break the thin oceanic crust, releasing heat from the hot magma beneath. Vaporized and displaced water would rain down on Earth, and tsunamis would wash across coastal areas, warming the planet. But even with a comet, or a series of comets, bombarding the oceans, could the warming happen as quickly as the Greenland ice cores indicate? I think not. But if not comets, what?

Oddly, the indigenous Easter Island rongorongo script may hold the answer. But first we have to consider the concept of the fourth state of matter—plasma. Plasma consists of electrically charged particles. Familiar plasma phenomena on Earth today include lightning and auroras, the northern and southern lights, and upper atmospheric phenomena known as sprites. In the past, much more powerful plasma events sometimes took place, due to solar outbursts and coronal mass ejections (CMEs) from the Sun, or possibly emissions from other celestial objects. Powerful plasma phenomena could cause strong electrical discharges to hit Earth, burning and incinerating materials on our planet's surface. Los Alamos plasma physicist Dr. Anthony L. Peratt and his associates have established that petroglyphs found worldwide record an intense plasma event (or events) in prehistory
www.robertschoch.com/plasma_iceage.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 10:11 by Frothy.