Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 11:13 #121

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Plasma physics is a bit above my head, watched the Primer fields a while back, is a lot more practically proven in a lab than the gravitational theoretic cosmology model
The plasma electrical discharge theory has some evidence in mythology too.. the scar on mars (scar face) Venus the comet (Medusa.)

You only have to look at Saturns North pole hexagonal vortex I think proves the electric universe, as mainstream has no explanation for what is driving the phenomena, but can be proved in the lab with the magnetic electric model. I personally think its a stargate as in 2001. Also shown in Interstellar & a load of other movies, they like to throw this shit in your face.
They have these tokamat plasma reactors, that could power the planet..research the Nazi belll & Saturn generator. (Z machine.)
Inter dimensional portals.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:31 #122

• Frothy
  • Released
Yeah I have a thread here somewhere about the nazi bell etc...I can't find it though, I can't remember where I left it, Afaik it was Robert Schoch who wrote about the discovery of the water damage to the Great Sphinx, and has also noted heat scorching on ancient stone structures globally.

I imagine it would be a bit nippy to be hit by a solar plasma burst.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:37 #123

• Frothy
  • Released
I wonder what would happen if it were possible to suspend a huge and powerful magnifying glass just about the Earth's atmosphere? I guess it would produce an intense heat ray that would effect the Earth as it rotated.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:58 #124

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I wonder what would happen if it were possible to suspend a huge and powerful magnifying glass just about the Earth's atmosphere? I guess it would produce an intense heat ray that would effect the Earth as it rotated.

Would have to be a big magnifying glass to reach the surface.

Lightning is plasma & seems to get its energy from space. if two planets came close too each other..would create insane electrical storms hence Mars scars.

Obviously happened with Earth with the caves & tunnels they built worldwide.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 17:45 #125

Re the knobs left on some stone blocks or quarry faces: could they not have been left on for scaffolding to sit on or for carrying purposes as something to get lifting gear under such as ropes or boards?

Stone balls may have been used like ball barings to move large blocks around

I saw a programme recently that looked at the conservation work going on at the parthenon in athens and they cut a new section of a pillar and in order to get the two sections to fit perfectly they had to sand the end down which they did using a board and sand which they circulated across the area however that was soft pentalic marble not hard granite!

Granite is polished these days with a jenny lind which is a mechanical sander named after a singer

The vitrified rock on many hilltops in scotland points to extreme heat being used on the hilltops resulting in melted stone. Certainly it was the custom to light fires on hilltops up until reletively recently at certain times of the year but whether a conventional fire would cause those sorts of temperatures even in a strong wind i don't know

Concerning acoustics and tuning forks and pictish stones i have come across a stone depicting a tuning fork:

proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_4DzLbV79i7g%2FSag52-hMCuI%2FAAAAAAAATZk%2Fz_eASir7KLA%2Fs400%2FTour%2BScotland%2BPictish%...bol%2BStones.jpg&f=1
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 17:48 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 18:51 #126

porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Another part to the o/p video.

Jews did it.

this following excerpt from a declassified CIA document says that the communists in russia rewrote history there so i guess you would have to look into who was controlling communism to establish if there was jewish involvement in the rewrite of russian history

www.stolenhistory.org/attachments/cia_tartar-png.1486/

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:27 #127

• porridge
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

Them scoop marks are machines mate, like the Yonghu caves in China if you watched the video I posted. Blatant machine marks.
Not one comment about them tho..odd. :yerright:
Nothing else can explain this..unless was hoaxed is only explanation.

There is more evidence of ancient machines excavating caves in Turkey, exactly same marks as Yonghu caves.
Bazda caves runs miles underground.
Check these out.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:38 #128

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Going back to the plasma storms.. Dolmens like pyramids are found throughout the world & they just put them down to burial sites.
More like air raid shelters or possibly Fred Flintstone bus stops. :ponda:
Proves cultures were all interlinked.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:44 #129

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

My son is a stone mason and says they polish harder rock with softer rock, and softer rock with harder rock, by hand that is.

I have worked out a way to drill just about any kind of stone using bronze alloys which the ancients already knew about, the way you do it is, melt the copper, add a little tin and then some crushed diamond or the very hard crystal, like the crystal found in certain parts of the desert in Egypt which is plentiful, you pour the molten mix into a heated clay mould and you end up with bronze tube containing the aggregate throughout the material after it has set, I have done it with chirt and it cuts fairly well, as long as you use plenty of water.

When I get some industrial diamond which is similar to the hard crystal found in the desert, I will proove this is how the Egyptians cut those cores in granite, I have also cut plate glass using plain copper and chirt mixed with oilive oil and the copper hardly wears at all, as it warms up the chirt embeds itself into the copper acting as the cutting edge.

Yea, come on Gan the man..we are still waiting on you to prove what no1 else has been able to & go down in history as solving one of the worlds greatest mysteries.
Sure taking your time.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:02 #130

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:

Nah, to me it proves mankind has a lot more in common than we differ...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:11 #131

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

What you think all these cultures, from Ireland to North Korea even remote islands..all got the same idea to balance these megaliths seriously?

Like the BBC likes to tell us they all suddenly started building pyramids & mummifying their dead..like its part of mans evolution. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 00:11 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:15 #132

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

What you think all these cultures, from Ireland to North Korea even remote islands..all got the same idea to balance these megaliths seriously?

Like the BBC likes to tell us they all suddenly started building pyramids & mummifying their dead..like its part of mans evolution. :facepalm:

I am not talking about the Big Black Cock, nor the pyramids, but the more you study ancient civilizations/cultures around the globe, the more you see how much they have in common, in symbology, art, structures, architecture, ideas, developments...
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:20 #133

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

I am not talking about the Big Black Cock, nor the pyramids, but the more you study ancient civilizations/cultures around the globe, the more you see how much they have in common, in symbology, art, structures, architecture, ideas, developments...

You being a Jew & trying to troll me.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:22 #134

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

Oy vey, yes why not.

Does that change the observations?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:26 #135

• porridge
  • Silver Member

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 04:31 #136

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

Oy vey, yes why not.

Does that change the observations?
It's obvious there's a hidden hand directing civilizations.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 04:32 by Rocco.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 11:20 #137

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan the man your BBC video doesnt explain anything & definitely not how you can cut & shape large blocks of granite. Say you are not a freemason, but you insist on posting disinfo on this forum for some reason, maybe is your supersized ego? "My son is an expert stone mason."

Heres the original debate. :yerright:

truth-zone.net/forum/history/70489-someone-has-been-hiding-our-true-history.html?start=20

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 11:55 #138

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah i know your real name "Mr Know It All" Gan. I dont wish to hear your sons life history or how great you are, you tell us that in almost every post you make on here.

Im interested in how you cut an shape, drill several ton blocks of granite or andesite without steel machinery. Ive posted plenty of examples & you havent proved anything, but for some reason insist on claiming the authority & not doing a very good job at debunking anything.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 12:19 #139

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
Yeah i know your real name "Mr Know It All" Gan. I dont wish to hear your sons life history or how great you are, you tell us that in almost every post you make on here.

Im interested in how you cut and shape, drill several ton blocks of granite or andesite without steel machinery. Ive posted plenty of examples & you havent proved anything, but for some reason insist on claiming the authority & not doing a very good job at debunking anything.

Debunking or ignoring you know nothing about stonemasonry, or just guessing using youtube video's?

Do you think granite tools instead of metal might be able to cut limestone?

Do you think that the granite structures inside the pyramids are of the same era as the rest of the structure or older perhaps?

We are not talking about limestone Gan, we are not talking about the age of the pyramids..I know as much about this topic as you do.
Ive worked in the building trade most of my life..I know plenty about construction & engineering.
I just dont feel the need to tell the world about it. :larf: :hahano:
Not that I dont doubt your skills Fred, you are a legend, I bow down before thee & am blessed to be graced by your Bitchute videos. :chuckle:

The Serapeam the Osirion temple..please explain how they cut & moved them 50 tons blocks so precisely & moved them into such a tight space or even why were they insane enough to think about taking on such a mammoth endeavour & for what purpose without advanced technology.

Also explain how or why they chiselled the Turkish & Chinese caves out a few posts back with exactly the same tool marks?

BBL.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 17:56 #140

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah weve already had this debate Gan. But you knew this but reverse back to the same old argument & start posting videos of old farts sawing limestone with steel saws strawman or your son is a en expert..nothing that explains how they drilled into a 100 ton granite sarcophagus..
Why do you play these games with people I dont know... :yerright:

Your theory of the copper drill bits with diamond particles to strengthen it you have not proven & Ill put money on it, once heated these drill bits would melt & be useless. But you are so sure this would work, so why not make a video proving you can drill into large blocks of granite & hollow them out using a bow drill.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy