Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:39 #141

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

The bottom picture is not of the same technology nor quality, this is very basic handwork and inferior work compared to the coffin work, not the same era, nor people.

I disagree again, which infuriates me with you as the offical story is them scoop marks were made with dolomite pounders which is totally insane.

I posted you a video on this before.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:45 #142

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Massive but basic ........ lifts , pulleys , weights, geometry - and astronomy .....built to last eons not few hundred yrs or a century .

( the jews hate this - they can't attempt to co-opt so it's 'hidden' , ignored , always with pressure to thwart archeological excavation , usually though the lack of funding , anything that doesn't engrandize them )

Uncovering the impossible: 6 of the Heaviest Ancient Stones Ever Made
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 19:08 by Lizzy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 21:03 #143

To The Apprentice

Your experiment to carry out coreing into granite is very exciting and I wish you all the best with that. Please keep us posted on that. If you could crack that one you deserve a round of applause

To porridge

I'd say that a lot of the tooling on the walls of the caves you posted photos of looks like it is left by hand tools

If the person is carving out a curved surface then the cuts might be haphazard but in the examples you have posted they were cutting squared walls and to achieve that they would cut the stone in drafts ie they would tool the stone in lines

This would involve striking the chisel then moving the chisel to the left of the previous strike then striking it again and then doing the same again. Then they would cut another draft above that. You can see the tooling runs in drafts. The narrow scar left by the tool tells us they were using a very pointed chisel

What's more intriguing is the photo with the wide chisel marks because cutting a wide area is harder by hand unless the stone is soft so that one is a bit stranger

I'm not closed minded to the idea of higher technology and so on but i do think that our ancestors were smarter than we give them credit for and that necessity is the mother of invention.

For example the dolmens in the photos you posted are easy to make. You sink your uprights into the ground and then pile up soil until they are all but buried. Then you can drag the roof stone up the earth mound until it is positioned above the uprights. Then you simply dig out the soil underneath to leave the roof stone lying on top of the uprights

Could earth ramps be used to build larger monuments? Well if we consider that the romans broke the siege of massada by building an earth ramp upto the plateau we can consider that people were even relatively recently exhibiting the ability to move vast amounts of materials to achieve things that they considered important

If you are ever mucking about at the beach with the kids you can build an arch between two fixed points using the same method. Pile sand into a mound between your two immovable objects eg boulders. lay your arch stones on top of the mound arching down to meet the two boulders and then once your keystone is in place dig out the sand leaving your stone arch standing...as if by magic!

what our ancestors had was ingenuity and lots of cheap labour!

What IS strange though is why they made things so difficult for themselves. So even today with heavy lifting gear we still build a lot of stuff using small building units like bricks because bricks are easy to mass produce, easy to transport and easy to lay (they can be laid by just one guy).

So why did the ancients choose to use such unweildy stones instead of building with smaller units?

Arguably its to protect against earthquakes for example in peru but even so the size of the boulders is staggering. In stone circles the type of stone is critical because they must have suitable RESONANCE so that may be a big factor for example in your giant black granite sarcophagus. That is definately not the easiest material to use for that but granite is crystalline so i suggest that despite its hardness and weight as a building material it had the resonance properties they were after. sandstone simply would not do

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 21:30 #144

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Iam, I never said the Dolmens were hard to put together, although some most definitely couldnt have been easy. I pointed out how this same idea has been spread throughout the world.
Plus the cave walls are far to uniformed to not be made by a machine..if you scroll back on this thread. I have left examples of modern caves with exactly the same marks..strange coincidence that.
But to say the Longshou or Turkish caves were done by hand is amusing..My only explanation is it was a modern hoax.

You are correct about the earthquake proof polygonal stone design tho yes..this exact same technique (with knobs) again is found throughout the world. Including the casing stones for the smallest pyramid at Giza "Menkaure."
So again like the Dolmen tech..the lie the mainstream disinfo put out about no connection between these cultures is ridiculous.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 21:31 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:03 #145

porridge wrote:
Iam, I never said the Dolmens were hard to put together, although some most definitely couldnt have been easy. I pointed out how this same idea has been spread throughout the world.
Plus the cave walls are far to uniformed to not be made by a machine..if you scroll back on this thread. I have left examples of modern caves with exactly the same marks..strange coincidence that.
But to say the Longshou or Turkish caves were done by hand is amusing..My only explanation is it was a modern hoax.

You are correct about the earthquake proof polygonal stone design tho yes..this exact same technique (with knobs) again is found throughout the world. Including the casing stones for the smallest pyramid at Giza "Menkaure."
So again like the Dolmen tech..the lie the mainstream disinfo put out about no connection between these cultures is ridiculous.

yeah i agree that there appear to be signs of a wide reaching civilisation in the past

here's something to ponder...like i said the technique of using sand and a board was used recently on repair works on the parthenon to get a tight joint between two sections of pillar

That same technique could have been used in the past but unless the block is then flipped on its side how do you get the sides of it to be totally smooth as well?

With say a 60 ton block you are not going to want to sand it and keep flipping it until all the sides are so smooth that they fit next to their neighbouring blocks with joints so tight you can't even get a credit card in them!

Unless someone was pouring sand from above and someone was somehow applying an abrasive pressure to the side of the block gravity of course dictates that any sand used to smooth the side of the block will fall to the ground

So yeah, sanding the top of a block is do-able but sanding the sides of these massive blocks is a bit more tricky and they wouldn't have wanted to constantly manouvre them unless they smoothed them as they flipped them into position
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:04 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:11 #146

exilium wrote:
I have already done the glass boring and posted the results of the experiment which is somewhere on the DIF with a full array of pictures, however! idealy it would be good to have what the Egyptians had locally available like the desert glass I mentioned earlier, or the harder type granites.

I do know from the bare copper trials using chirt and olive oil that it works well, but I never tried it on granite because I never had any, it was slow, about 20 minutes to bore through a section of 5.00mm glass plate perfectly, using a small hand bow and pivot, and a one inch hole in a flat wooden board as a guide, once the drill had made a dull scratch or circle it followed it nicely, my wife even helped me by ading new oil every few seconds or so to keep the cutting action going.

The rocking motion of the masons chisel is called boning in as the video showed, where the chisel is moved backwards in order of blending the edge of the chisel to keep it flat, there is somewhere in my saved films a guy who successfully carves a block of limestone using a flint chisel, it takes him only 20 minuttes to complte the task and it is as good as the metal chisel, I will try to find it; this of course is dealing with limestone or the main body of the pyramid and not granite, so this model is already proved many times.

I have also made a simple wood swinging bar system that can polish granite or other hard stone to get the curved surface like that seen on an object of pink granite at the Gizha Complex, the same idea is also used today by lutherers to get the nech board of a guitar curved along the entire length, this was shown to me by a local Guitar maker.

Softer sandstone is also workable using deer antler afte it has been hardened in the sun, quite easily, and even easier with a flint tool with the right angle, and hat is good about flint it can be reshaped very quickly if needed.

Flint type tools are much better, infact, obsidian is used today to make the very finest scalples for eye surgery, they are up to 500 times sharper that steel blades.

www.finescience.com/en-US/Products/Scalpels-Blades/Micro-Knives/Obsidian-Scalpels

I have put all of this to Robert Schoch and he has totally ignored my findings, all he did was invited me to book for one of his holidays, LOL.

I know very well how many people react when they see any of my creations up close, they give you that blank stare of, how, when, why, and do not believe anyone could make such intricate but simple items using very little tooling, a lot of the tooling I made myself, this is because society has had their mojo removed, their hand to eye coordination, which really is the paramount to survival.

Some will say we don't need these things, that is because we are not living in a sentient thinking system any more, our problem solving skills and intuition have died along with the minds of the now skilless, it was done purpously and incidiously without the people realizing it, what seems really simple to myself is seen as impossible by many people below the age of thirty today, I have seen it all take place in a very short time indeed.

Enough rambling, supper time soon.

have you no had your supper man?

put your tools down and go and get some scran!

what robert schoch couldn't ignore is a filmed example of your tech working

But granite has to be the benchmark because if the tech can't cope with the hardest examples of what they were doing then the theory falls and granite is a tough prospect!

Limestone is very soft and folk even chip away at that with axes so its a whole other board game tackling granite. If you core your way through granite using low tech then folk will sit up and listen!
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:14 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:19 #147

exilium wrote:
How I might suggest this is done is by only having the first few inches on the outside edges to fit together, the middle is wasted in such a way as they fit together like the human vertebra, cup and bowl method like a ball bearing in its running groove.

so to get your really fine joint you only make sure the visible outer part of the joint is cut flush but behind that the sides of the boulder are rough but set back so they don't touch?

but the black granite sarcophagus are cut deeper than that

Also how about the blocks in the kings chamber of the pyramids? Are the sides not uniform all the way back ie cut square to the face?

I feel that will have been checked by someone by ultrasound or in areas where masonry has moved for whatever reason eg earthquake where you can then see into the guts of the wall
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:20 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:30 #148

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Some of the Indian caves carved from solid rock I posted seem to show an even more advanced mind boggling culture.

I never used to buy into the ancient alien stuff, but more I look into the India sculptures & their trippy carvings... :O

I still prefer to keep it real.

Just baffles me why anyone would go to the lengths shown in all these megaliths without high tech, specifically with the polygonal stuff. Maybe geo polymer explains some.

Only explanation in all this is we are being lied to & they are hoarding the tech for themselves & will continue milking us witholding free energies to keep us enslaved.
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:34 #149

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Another thing ive been looking into recently is the cathedrals of Europe & stone masonry involved is again mind boggling & so trippy.
Like who thought up the ideas for these places, they are straight out of an acid trip. (Fractal)
Definitely have an electrical vibe to them & are harnessing energy's.
I do not buy all this guys stuff, but he makes some good points in this video.

Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:36 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:41 #150

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This ancient sword of Goujian is quite fascinating.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:45 #151

porridge wrote:
Some of the Indian caves carved from solid rock I posted seem to show an even more advanced mind boggling culture.

I never used to buy into the ancient alien stuff, but more I look into the India sculptures & their trippy carvings... :O

I still prefer to keep it real.

Just baffles me why anyone would go to the lengths shown in all these megaliths without high tech, specifically with the polygonal stuff. Maybe geo polymer explains some.

Only explanation in all this is we are being lied to & they are hoarding the tech for themselves & will continue milking us witholding free energies to keep us enslaved.

The caves at ajanta and elora in india are incredible. The ones in the valley are a giant calandar but there are ones nearby that as you say are carved out of the hillside. Its mind boggling how they would go about that

Some other incredible temples in india are the marble temples at dilwari. i can't seem to post photos on this forum but the stonemasons at dilwari were paid for the marble dust that they carved out

so the more marble dust you created through your work the more you got paid! Which ensured they got incredibly intricate mandala-like designs

why do it? transcendence....what's more important than that :)
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:59 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:10 #152

porridge wrote:
Another thing ive been looking into recently is the cathedrals of Europe & stone masonry involved is again mind boggling & so trippy.
Like who thought up the ideas for these places, they are straight out of an acid trip. (Fractal)
Definitely have an electrical vibe to them & are harnessing energy's.
I do not buy all this guys stuff, but he makes some good points in this video.

I have read something about the glass in the rose window of somewhere like...i want to say chartres...where the glass creates a certain frequency of light and they are not sure how they manufactured the glass

the cathedrals were built by the templars and they were geomancers so they built the cathedrals on leyline energy points and the solar photon energy comes in through the rose window like the phallus entering the yoni impacting the people inside

Some people claim that these sites are part of a network of sites that pilgrims travelled along and at each site if you knew the right grips and passwords you could be initiated and each site on your journey would work on a different chakra

if we go back to the old caves of ice age europe we see crawl tunnels leading to inner womblike sanctums that would be painted with images and the initiate would drink an entheogenic libation while chanting and drum beats would help the initiate on their journey into the otherworld before they emerged out of the passageway reborn

werner herzog made a beautiful film showing his visit to a cave in france that's otherwise closed off to the public:

Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 23:42 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:49 #153

that was great watching those guys cut the hole in that granite lintel except as the narrator said they weren't cutting so much as pounding and pulverising the granite a micro-millimetre at a time. Amazing what you can do with enough perseverance and patience! However they were using forged steel tools which the egyptians are not supposed to have had so the egyptians would have had to go through a lot more tools in the making of a hole in granite
exilium wrote:
I saw that one earlier, wonderful crafstmanship even if it was done today, they also found ancient Egyptian surgeons tools that did not rust, these are possibly from meteors, they were still as sharp as they were last used..

the knights of st john on malta were using silver surgeons tools and plates to eat off in the hospital before people were supposed to know that silver has antiseptic properties

another interesting example of metelurgy is the iron pillar of delhi. This from wikipedia:

The pillar has attracted the attention of archaeologists and materials scientists because of its high resistance to corrosion and has been called a "testimony to the high level of skill achieved by the ancient Indian iron smiths in the extraction and processing of iron".[2][3] The corrosion resistance results from an even layer of crystalline iron hydrogen phosphate hydrate forming on the high-phosphorus-content iron, which serves to protect it from the effects of the Delhi climate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 15:03 #154

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

Here is the technique being done live,

Now ad diamond or similar hard aggregate into a molten mix you have a drill or a saw that will fly through the granite like butter, add a watery oil sollution as these guys were doing and the problem is solved.

Polishing the stone is the easy bit, you make up sanding boards made of wood with grooves in them to hold the polishing compounds and job done.

The secret is in the impregnated copper tools.

I posted this video a while back on this thread..took them 2 days to get that far.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 20:38 #155

• porridge
  • Silver Member
See how long that copper drill lasts when cutting with your Libyan glass & whatever cutting fluid, the video doesnt prove shit.
Time you got your son to bring round some of his granite & get on bitchute & show us..its been about 6 months since you said you would.
Till then the jury is out. :P

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 16:44 #156

• Frothy
  • Released
I agree with Brien Foerester about the drilling,

Some of the drill holes are big, like a human fist can easily fit in them, so that would require a lot of power, and that spinning wheels or peddle devices wouldn't be able to spin the boring tool quickly enough, even if by some chance a diamond drill bit was used. People didn't use diamond enhanced cutting tools until fairly recently, in the frame of human existence.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 16:45 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 17:14 #157

• Frothy
  • Released
Have you ever tried to drill through stone with a drill when the battery starts to go flat? If it doesn't spin fast enough it doesn't bore a hole Gan.

What Brien Foerester is stating is that there was not enough power to rotate the drill bits (if they had them with diamonds on back then) fast enough by using peddle power, through that hard rock.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:16 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 17:17 #158

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
y'all wanna talk about drilling?
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 20 Dec 2018 21:48 #159

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I think youve mention this before to me Gan, Damascus Steel..seems obvious the ancients knew how to make steel, just as good as today.
Again comes from India, Syria & China. Europeans were lagging behind & the Indians made far superior Iron as well.
Ancient steel

Steel was known in antiquity and was produced in bloomeries and crucibles.[17][18]

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehöyük) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20] Horace identifies steel weapons such as the falcata in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[21]

The reputation of Seric iron of South India (wootz steel) grew considerably in the rest of the world.[18] Metal production sites in Sri Lanka employed wind furnaces driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel. Large-scale Wootz steel production in Tamilakam using crucibles and carbon sources such as the plant Avāram occurred by the sixth century BC, the pioneering precursor to modern steel production and metallurgy.[17][18]

The Chinese of the Warring States period (403–221 BC) had quench-hardened steel,[22] while Chinese of the Han dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) created steel by melting together wrought iron with cast iron, gaining an ultimate product of a carbon-intermediate steel by the 1st century AD.[23][24]
Wootz steel and Damascus steel
Main articles: Wootz steel and Damascus steel

Evidence of the earliest production of high carbon steel in the Indian Subcontinent are found in Kodumanal in Tamil Nadu area, Golconda in Andhra Pradesh area and Karnataka, and in Samanalawewa areas of Sri Lanka.[25] This came to be known as Wootz steel, produced in South India by about sixth century BC and exported globally.[26][27] The steel technology existed prior to 326 BC in the region as they are mentioned in literature of Sangam Tamil, Arabic and Latin as the finest steel in the world exported to the Romans, Egyptian, Chinese and Arab worlds at that time – what they called Seric Iron.[28] A 200 BC Tamil trade guild in Tissamaharama, in the South East of Sri Lanka, brought with them some of the oldest iron and steel artifacts and production processes to the island from the classical period.[29][30][31] The Chinese and locals in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka had also adopted the production methods of creating Wootz steel from the Chera Dynasty Tamils of South India by the 5th century AD.[32][33] In Sri Lanka, this early steel-making method employed a unique wind furnace, driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel.[34][35] Since the technology was acquired from the Tamilians from South India,[citation needed] the origin of steel technology in India can be conservatively estimated at 400–500 BC.[26][35]

The manufacture of what came to be called Wootz, or Damascus steel, famous for its durability and ability to hold an edge, may have been taken by the Arabs from Persia, who took it from India. It was originally created from a number of different materials including various trace elements, apparently ultimately from the writings of Zosimos of Panopolis. In 327 BC, Alexander the Great was rewarded by the defeated King Porus, not with gold or silver but with 30 pounds of steel.[36] Recent studies have suggested that carbon nanotubes were included in its structure, which might explain some of its legendary qualities, though given the technology of that time, such qualities were produced by chance rather than by design.[37] Natural wind was used where the soil containing iron was heated by the use of wood. The ancient Sinhalese managed to extract a ton of steel for every 2 tons of soil,[34] a remarkable feat at the time. One such furnace was found in Samanalawewa and archaeologists were able to produce steel as the ancients did.[34][38]

Crucible steel, formed by slowly heating and cooling pure iron and carbon (typically in the form of charcoal) in a crucible, was produced in Merv by the 9th to 10th century AD.[27] In the 11th century, there is evidence of the production of steel in Song China using two techniques: a "berganesque" method that produced inferior, inhomogeneous, steel, and a precursor to the modern Bessemer process that used partial decarbonization via repeated forging under a cold blast.[39]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

Off topic but you might find this interesting.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 20 Dec 2018 21:54 #160

• Flare
porridge wrote:
I think youve mention this before to me Gan, Damascus Steel..seems obvious the ancients knew how to make steel, just as good as today.
Again comes from India, Syria & China. Europeans were lagging behind & the Indians made far superior Iron as well.

:arowup: Ok, so now at least we have it clear that porridge is not from European descent.