Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 11 Dec 2018 21:28 #161

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco, don;t you see the problem with you suggesting that history/civilisation was reset a 'couple of hundred years ago' and you quoting history about orphans prior to that reset?
Nope, you have that backwards

You're bringing the theory here about the orphans, mud flood houses. etc....

My point to you is, if civilisation was reset then as you suggest, when all the adults were mud flooded away, and there's been a huge global cover up about it. how come the orphan records were not deleted along with the children's memories?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 11 Dec 2018 22:24 #162

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco, don;t you see the problem with you suggesting that history/civilisation was reset a 'couple of hundred years ago' and you quoting history about orphans prior to that reset?
Nope, you have that backwards

Both got things pear shaped.

Make the history you want to see from today onwards.

Move forwards, not side or backwards or upside down.

The future is where we are all going, dwelling on the past achieves nothing.
I'm sure you'll be safe in your birdhouse when the Mud Floods come :thumbup:

INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 12 Dec 2018 21:07 #163

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 10:00 #164

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Porridge, what do you think about the theory of solar plasma strike, as suggested in the Brien Foerester video I posted the other day?

As far as I know it's been proposed firstly by Robert Schoch, and it ties in with the primer fields theory of David Lapoint regarding the electric universe.
What about the warming event of circa 9700 BCE? In years past I speculated that comets hitting deep oceans were responsible. A comet might break the thin oceanic crust, releasing heat from the hot magma beneath. Vaporized and displaced water would rain down on Earth, and tsunamis would wash across coastal areas, warming the planet. But even with a comet, or a series of comets, bombarding the oceans, could the warming happen as quickly as the Greenland ice cores indicate? I think not. But if not comets, what?

Oddly, the indigenous Easter Island rongorongo script may hold the answer. But first we have to consider the concept of the fourth state of matter—plasma. Plasma consists of electrically charged particles. Familiar plasma phenomena on Earth today include lightning and auroras, the northern and southern lights, and upper atmospheric phenomena known as sprites. In the past, much more powerful plasma events sometimes took place, due to solar outbursts and coronal mass ejections (CMEs) from the Sun, or possibly emissions from other celestial objects. Powerful plasma phenomena could cause strong electrical discharges to hit Earth, burning and incinerating materials on our planet's surface. Los Alamos plasma physicist Dr. Anthony L. Peratt and his associates have established that petroglyphs found worldwide record an intense plasma event (or events) in prehistory
www.robertschoch.com/plasma_iceage.html
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 10:11 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 11:13 #165

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Plasma physics is a bit above my head, watched the Primer fields a while back, is a lot more practically proven in a lab than the gravitational theoretic cosmology model
The plasma electrical discharge theory has some evidence in mythology too.. the scar on mars (scar face) Venus the comet (Medusa.)

You only have to look at Saturns North pole hexagonal vortex I think proves the electric universe, as mainstream has no explanation for what is driving the phenomena, but can be proved in the lab with the magnetic electric model. I personally think its a stargate as in 2001. Also shown in Interstellar & a load of other movies, they like to throw this shit in your face.
They have these tokamat plasma reactors, that could power the planet..research the Nazi belll & Saturn generator. (Z machine.)
Inter dimensional portals.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:31 #166

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Yeah I have a thread here somewhere about the nazi bell etc...I can't find it though, I can't remember where I left it, Afaik it was Robert Schoch who wrote about the discovery of the water damage to the Great Sphinx, and has also noted heat scorching on ancient stone structures globally.

I imagine it would be a bit nippy to be hit by a solar plasma burst.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:37 #167

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I wonder what would happen if it were possible to suspend a huge and powerful magnifying glass just about the Earth's atmosphere? I guess it would produce an intense heat ray that would effect the Earth as it rotated.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Dec 2018 13:58 #168

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I wonder what would happen if it were possible to suspend a huge and powerful magnifying glass just about the Earth's atmosphere? I guess it would produce an intense heat ray that would effect the Earth as it rotated.

Would have to be a big magnifying glass to reach the surface.

Lightning is plasma & seems to get its energy from space. if two planets came close too each other..would create insane electrical storms hence Mars scars.

Obviously happened with Earth with the caves & tunnels they built worldwide.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 17:40 #169

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 17:45 #170

Re the knobs left on some stone blocks or quarry faces: could they not have been left on for scaffolding to sit on or for carrying purposes as something to get lifting gear under such as ropes or boards?

Stone balls may have been used like ball barings to move large blocks around

I saw a programme recently that looked at the conservation work going on at the parthenon in athens and they cut a new section of a pillar and in order to get the two sections to fit perfectly they had to sand the end down which they did using a board and sand which they circulated across the area however that was soft pentalic marble not hard granite!

Granite is polished these days with a jenny lind which is a mechanical sander named after a singer

The vitrified rock on many hilltops in scotland points to extreme heat being used on the hilltops resulting in melted stone. Certainly it was the custom to light fires on hilltops up until reletively recently at certain times of the year but whether a conventional fire would cause those sorts of temperatures even in a strong wind i don't know

Concerning acoustics and tuning forks and pictish stones i have come across a stone depicting a tuning fork:

proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_4DzLbV79i7g%2FSag52-hMCuI%2FAAAAAAAATZk%2Fz_eASir7KLA%2Fs400%2FTour%2BScotland%2BPictish%...bol%2BStones.jpg&f=1
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 17:48 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 18:51 #171

porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Another part to the o/p video.

Jews did it.

this following excerpt from a declassified CIA document says that the communists in russia rewrote history there so i guess you would have to look into who was controlling communism to establish if there was jewish involvement in the rewrite of russian history

http://https://www.stolenhistory.org/attachments/cia_tartar-png.1486/

www.stolenhistory.org/attachments/cia_tartar-png.1486/

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 19:14 #172

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Re the knobs left on some stone blocks or quarry faces: could they not have been left on for scaffolding to sit on or for carrying purposes as something to get lifting gear under such as ropes or boards?

Stone balls may have been used like ball barings to move large blocks around

I saw a programme recently that looked at the conservation work going on at the parthenon in athens and they cut a new section of a pillar and in order to get the two sections to fit perfectly they had to sand the end down which they did using a board and sand which they circulated across the area however that was soft pentalic marble not hard granite!

Granite is polished these days with a jenny lind which is a mechanical sander named after a singer

The vitrified rock on many hilltops in scotland points to extreme heat being used on the hilltops resulting in melted stone. Certainly it was the custom to light fires on hilltops up until reletively recently at certain times of the year but whether a conventional fire would cause those sorts of temperatures even in a strong wind i don't know

Concerning acoustics and tuning forks and pictish stones i have come across a stone depicting a tuning fork:

proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_4DzLbV79i7g%2FSag52-hMCuI%2FAAAAAAAATZk%2Fz_eASir7KLA%2Fs400%2FTour%2BScotland%2BPictish%...bol%2BStones.jpg&f=1

There is this guy who moves huge blocks by himself,

This guy is using tubs of water and weights on his own to each end, but all you need is people to walk from one end to another, far faster and less time and energy.

My son is a stone mason and says they polish harder rock with softer rock, and softer rock with harder rock, by hand that is.

I have worked out a way to drill just about any kind of stone using bronze alloys which the ancients already knew about, the way you do it is, melt the copper, add a little tin and then some crushed diamond or the very hard crystal, like the crystal found in certain parts of the desert in Egypt which is plentiful, you pour the molten mix into a heated clay mould and you end up with bronze tube containing the aggregate throughout the material after it has set, I have done it with chirt and it cuts fairly well, as long as you use plenty of water.

When I get some industrial diamond which is similar to the hard crystal found in the desert, I will proove this is how the Egyptians cut those cores in granite, I have also cut plate glass using plain copper and chirt mixed with oilive oil and the copper hardly wears at all, as it warms up the chirt embeds itself into the copper acting as the cutting edge.

The Minoans already had concrete which the Romans copied to build their Colosseum, so making structures to aid block moving would be easy, timber and concrete is what I think the Egyptians used as well.

Stonehenge block could have been moved on frozen ground as the ice age waxed and wayned.

The mysterious symbol seen after 11.00minutes is not a symbol but an earlier version of this, a measuring device for gemoetry and plotting the stars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goniometer
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 20:06 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:27 #173

• porridge
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

Them scoop marks are machines mate, like the Yonghu caves in China if you watched the video I posted. Blatant machine marks.
Not one comment about them tho..odd. :yerright:
Nothing else can explain this..unless was hoaxed is only explanation.

There is more evidence of ancient machines excavating caves in Turkey, exactly same marks as Yonghu caves.
Bazda caves runs miles underground.
Check these out.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:38 #174

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Going back to the plasma storms.. Dolmens like pyramids are found throughout the world & they just put them down to burial sites.
More like air raid shelters or possibly Fred Flintstone bus stops. :ponda:
Proves cultures were all interlinked.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 14 Dec 2018 23:44 #175

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

My son is a stone mason and says they polish harder rock with softer rock, and softer rock with harder rock, by hand that is.

I have worked out a way to drill just about any kind of stone using bronze alloys which the ancients already knew about, the way you do it is, melt the copper, add a little tin and then some crushed diamond or the very hard crystal, like the crystal found in certain parts of the desert in Egypt which is plentiful, you pour the molten mix into a heated clay mould and you end up with bronze tube containing the aggregate throughout the material after it has set, I have done it with chirt and it cuts fairly well, as long as you use plenty of water.

When I get some industrial diamond which is similar to the hard crystal found in the desert, I will proove this is how the Egyptians cut those cores in granite, I have also cut plate glass using plain copper and chirt mixed with oilive oil and the copper hardly wears at all, as it warms up the chirt embeds itself into the copper acting as the cutting edge.

Yea, come on Gan the man..we are still waiting on you to prove what no1 else has been able to & go down in history as solving one of the worlds greatest mysteries.
Sure taking your time.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:02 #176

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:

Nah, to me it proves mankind has a lot more in common than we differ...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:11 #177

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

What you think all these cultures, from Ireland to North Korea even remote islands..all got the same idea to balance these megaliths seriously?

Like the BBC likes to tell us they all suddenly started building pyramids & mummifying their dead..like its part of mans evolution. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 00:11 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:15 #178

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

What you think all these cultures, from Ireland to North Korea even remote islands..all got the same idea to balance these megaliths seriously?

Like the BBC likes to tell us they all suddenly started building pyramids & mummifying their dead..like its part of mans evolution. :facepalm:

I am not talking about the Big Black Cock, nor the pyramids, but the more you study ancient civilizations/cultures around the globe, the more you see how much they have in common, in symbology, art, structures, architecture, ideas, developments...
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:20 #179

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

I am not talking about the Big Black Cock, nor the pyramids, but the more you study ancient civilizations/cultures around the globe, the more you see how much they have in common, in symbology, art, structures, architecture, ideas, developments...

You being a Jew & trying to troll me.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:22 #180

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

You being a Jew & trying to troll me.

Oy vey, yes why not.

Does that change the observations?